Author Topic: XXL Expander implant  (Read 21879 times)

caps

• Thank You
  • -Given: 378
  • -Receive: 1534
XXL Expander implant
« on: October 04, 2016, 06:30:27 pm »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsbXg1gqPPw

Increasingly more ladies have an implant like this! Very current!
Martina, Lilly, Mary ...

They would like to know it about these procedures much!
Which manufacturer prepares implants like this?
Unique production?
How does this happen?
What are the prices?

Unbelievable ,that one 700-800cc to 4500-5000cc can be filled!

Who knows more about him?
Experiences?
Let us talk about him!
I hope so not interests me only!

Let's go! 8)
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 06:34:16 pm by caps »

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6003
  • -Receive: 7231
Re: XXL Expander implant
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2016, 07:10:48 pm »
I know Mentor produces expanders, but none of the expanders i ever seen are meant to be long-term devices. They are used to gradually stretch the pocket/skin to accommodate the desired final implant.

caps

• Thank You
  • -Given: 378
  • -Receive: 1534
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2016, 07:57:44 pm »
I know these.
But here max size 1000-1500cc!

if I know it well there is a size limitation.

http://www.mentorwwllc.com/Documents/Becker.pdf

I know Mentor produces expanders, but none of the expanders i ever seen are meant to be long-term devices. They are used to gradually stretch the pocket/skin to accommodate the desired final implant.

Lloyd

• Thank You
  • -Given: 94
  • -Receive: 993
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2016, 08:01:00 pm »
I really wish they could again make an implant like the double lumen which had two chambers and was designed as a permanent* implant.  That implant had an outer chamber/bag filled with silicone for a supposedly better tactile feeling and an inflatable inner chamber filled with saline, which could be inflated post surgery.  I believe this is the type of implant Wendy Whoppers and Sarenna Lee had, 4 of my favorite enhanced breasts of all time.  Wendy said she had traded a photo shoot in exchange for more saline to inflate her breasts to their final size.

* - as permanent as any inflated breast implant could be, that is.

poot222

• Substantial Member
  • Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 223
  • -Receive: 315
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2016, 09:03:13 pm »
Based on recent research on the topic, with Domanskis and Stokes as the main contributors, here is my two cents. Please note I am *not* quoting them on anything, as information often times gets muddled and mistakes happen. General information only.

Stokes used to use Allergen's expander. Allergen stopped making/marketing their expander implants. Stokes was looking for a replacement as recent as this last month at a convention in LA. She kind of has a replacement.
The old models, her office reported one fill up to 14,000cc and one pair installed and still OK after 12 years.
The best option available (now) to her is 1000cc rated. She feels confident it can go 4,000-6,000.

Domanskis has used PMT's expanders, which have a remote fill port, for many years. They still make custom implants, rated at 2,000cc each, and the devices had a retail cost of 2,400$ each. Based on memory, he had confirmed fills up to 11,000cc.

The Mentor Mod+ 800cc devices that many overfilled women have are indeed resilient, but they do fail. We have had them fail in as little as a few months. Overfilling to 4x the rated capacity on any device will cause complications. Couple that with an active lifestyle, and you get expensive failures.

Expanders tend to make a bit of snoopy-boob, even when sub-luminal, no matter who installs them. This may just be a side effect of the sizes involved, as the implant eventually comes out from under the pectoral muscle. Kind of like how most implants eventually (usually) end up with a nipple placement above center line. Comes with the territory.

Daddy Vlad

• your grace
  • Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 315
  • -Receive: 1419
    • Fetlife
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2016, 06:18:21 am »
poot is that last bit a well documented phenomenon? Is the underboob skin just more stretchy? We honestly need that to happen (nipples are a bit low but we do want at least a pencil underneath and some good lower pole hang.

Daddy Vlad

• your grace
  • Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 315
  • -Receive: 1419
    • Fetlife
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2016, 07:39:02 am »
I would expect a simple surface tension stress test to require far more than that for breaking point. There has to be more to it.

Essexbunny

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1641
  • -Receive: 3527
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2016, 02:09:27 pm »
The PMT expanders are actually inferior to the Allergans and don't have a good reputation.. They're more prone to failing and leakage and will likely not get past 6000cc safely, if that.. I don't think there's anyone who's been able to stretch them as large as the Allergans post-surgery..

I had a pair of these myself in the past and they caused no end of problems.. Although not being named, these are what some girls are using as last resort now..
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 02:18:24 pm by Essexbunny »
The original and biggest boobed bunny ;)

Instagram *No more free advertising for banned people*

Twitter *No more free advertising for banned people*

www.*No more free advertising for banned people*

lolchair1

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2016, 03:36:01 pm »
This is really interesting. We always expect every expander can be filled to the same overfill amount. So in reality, Allergan expanders can handle around 3x overfill compared to PMT expanders who can handle 4x overfill.

I would love to know who has what brand of expanders. Let the speculation begin! ;D

Ermagherd

• Thank You
  • -Given: 189
  • -Receive: 127
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2016, 05:14:25 pm »
The PMT expanders are actually inferior to the Allergans and don't have a good reputation.. They're more prone to failing and leakage and will likely not get past 6000cc safely, if that.. I don't think there's anyone who's been able to stretch them as large as the Allergans post-surgery..

I had a pair of these myself in the past and they caused no end of problems.. Although not being named, these are what some girls are using as last resort now..

Ah. So you could say girls with these are on borrowed time?

Essexbunny

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2016, 05:16:03 pm »
^Yes.. the truth is they just can't go that far, certainly not to the sizes one or two women seem to be pretending (hence they ignore questions about exactly what they had put in or answer them in a strange way lol, the cc amount or who did the surgery)

No lolchair, the Allergans will go much further the PMT expanders (Ample Ann proved that point)

And no need to speculate.. AA, Kristi, Martina, SS and I have or had the Allergans..

The recent girls who refuse to say what they have actually have the PMTs..

To really go XXL, custom expanders from Europe are needed..

« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 05:30:34 pm by Essexbunny »

lolchair1

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2016, 05:35:15 pm »
Its an interesting subject. I wonder what kind of characteristics influence how durable an expander is. Anybody got any information about this?

Essexbunny

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2016, 05:56:10 pm »
I can't remember the details about durability but having seen and felt both brands the shells feel very different (there was a noticeable difference in how they felt post-surgery as well)

I actually have one of my old PMT expander shells still laying around somewhere, I could try and find it to take a pic.. It did develop a tear so can't be filled properly.. It's a little ugly lol

lolchair1

« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2016, 06:00:21 pm »
If you just have it laying around, I would love one as a fishbowl ;D

Essexbunny

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2016, 06:03:47 pm »
^I actually tried filling it but after a while it just ends up leaking all over the place  ;D

It's of no use to me..

Tags: