Author Topic: Do you share openly your love towards fake boobs and lips?  (Read 9044 times)

FakeLipsLove

• Barbie Body Positivism
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 29
  • -Receive: 38
  • Befriend me if you believe in beauty and sexuality
    • Positive Thesaurus
Do you share openly your love towards fake boobs and lips?
« on: September 10, 2018, 10:16:57 am »
Do you openly show your love towards women with fake boobs and lips aka "bimbo look"?

I'm asking this, because I've found that most people don't show it publicly and I wonder why?

Is it because you could be labeled as a womanizer, perv or something similar? Or maybe used against you somehow?

Or because of social pressure? Or because it feels something that should be ashamed for?

Personally I have no problem of showing my love towards girls with fake boobs and lips openly.

For me, bimbo style represents appreciation of beauty, sensuality, femininity and fertility.

Therefore, I cannot find any reason to hide my love, admiration and respect towards women with fake looks.

How about you?  :)

“I want to die living. And I want to be remembered as one who lived with purpose, joy and feeling. I want to spend my time learning what goes into a whole and happy life, then building that life the best I can.”
― Steve Goodier

"A World without beauty is not worth living for"

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
Re: Do you share openly your love towards fake boobs and lips?
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2018, 01:48:04 pm »
Yup, whenever female esthetics is discussed I share my views on what I like and that is pretty damn fake fake and bimbo-esque. If you know me well enough to ever gotten to the subject of a girls look, you’ll know what I like. No self censorship regardless of who I talk to. But yeah, many guys live a double life with double Instagrams etc. to keep it a secret. And then they wonder why not more women are going full on bimbo... It’s because it doesn’t exactly seamlessly fit into a more feministicly shaped world and they have no idea wether they’d get the support of atleast the men around them. So what can the Plastic Positive women do? Talk the natural over anything BS like everyone else. I really don’t get what there is to be ashamed of. I personally also am very open about how I also prefer a more bimbo like personality with corresponding IQ and yet other guys can’t even get it past their lips they prefer full, plump lips :-/
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

aokpo

• Thank You
  • -Given: 133
  • -Receive: 897
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2018, 04:42:53 pm »
The younger you are, the easier it is to be honest about opinions.
The reluctance to be open about liking bimbos will come with age due to social pressures.

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2018, 06:07:30 pm »
Oh shit, at what age would that start then???
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

tonyblod

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3475
  • -Receive: 747
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2018, 12:44:15 am »
Completly open if anyone ask, and my friends know how my ex looked like aswell soo. And the girl before her aswell. I dont speak about it from nowear tho. But if someone ask i tell it like it is. Huge fake lips is the most important after that is breast implants, shape roundness and overall fake look is more important than size. But ofc bigger is better😁

Ddefg

• Thank You
  • -Given: 479
  • -Receive: 151
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2018, 10:49:13 pm »
i'm older , never shyed away from breast enlargement in conversations. Not a common subject, but fun to share! i never link breast size to "bimbo" tho; i think that's why most ppl dislike the look.

thickasslover

• Thank You
  • -Given: 234
  • -Receive: 179
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2018, 01:34:04 am »
I admire bimbo look secretly. People talk about fake tits and lips badly. They link it with low IQ and promiscuity. Users on the internet show even agression if I start topic about bimbos or share pics. It is hard to find people who like artificial beauty. I am glad I have found this forum.

Eddie_Valiant

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2635
  • -Receive: 972
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2018, 04:54:44 am »
I'm definitely open about it insofar as having dated girls with big tits and now having bought big fake looking implants for my wife, who definitely has bimbo qualities. Everybody that knows us knows what I'm into.

Wabill

• Thank You
  • -Given: 343
  • -Receive: 495
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2019, 05:05:36 am »
Hi All
For me I love the bimbo look , big round fake boobs, pumped up lips
Make up, heel, nails, hair extensions, the whole sebang.
I’ll even add the odd tattoo, if done well , lower back for instance, and maybe a few piercings for good measure.

However -  I much as love the look, getting the right partner who wants this is tough, even tougher if you want her her to reasonably intelligent and interesting.

After my divorce I dated quite few younger women, some were more than happy to go the route I wanted them go but I could never introduce them to my business associates, family or freinds.

I needed a women with brains and beauty , who was also secretly happy to have all the modifications I wanted done.

About a year or so ago I started dating this beautiful lady who was younger than myself - but not so young that it was weird, I told her from the outset what I was into and wanted.

She holds  a Masters in medicine  , held a senior position in a government department, in short the typical power woman , strong and independent , financially secure in her own right

After some deep discussions about, life and everything.

She one day announced that if I looked after her , as never had to stress about work or money ever again , she would go down the route I wanted.

So we restructured a few things, she resigned her job and stopped working other than acting as consultant one or two days a month on projects that interest her.

She now enjoys a life of leisure and no stress, she books her self in for Botox, fillers, hair , nails etc as agreed.

In the last 12 months she has had several surgeries, upgraded her  implant size, eyelid surgery, laser resurfacing and liposuction.
She loves her gym and I enrolled her in a private club and she goes most day to gym p and plays tennis, she has made new freinds who are in a  similar situation.

She does some house work but we have a cleaner once a week who does the bulk of it.

She loves her new life, she is now relaxed and happy, compared to being stressed and over worked when we first met.

We see  Dr Revis  shortly, she is going up to about 1200cc - she is so excited about it.

For me it’s a perfect combination, she is pretty , smart, can hold her own with my business friends.
She is a lovely human being who is loving and caring, coupled  with a desire to have a happy life with me.

She calls herself a uni corn , but I think there’s a lot more career women out there who would trade the cut throat world that feminism has sold for something  better.

She has a number of girlfriends who are fascinated by the change for the better in her both physically and mentally and I think a good few might follow her lead if presented with the right opportunity.

So yes, I’ve always been open about it when I was dating, I had quite few rebuttals but quite few women were curious about it
« Last Edit: June 30, 2019, 05:17:34 am by Wabill »
To the special girls in our lives who are filled with Fake happiness!!

Tags: