Author Topic: Pebbelz  (Read 94300 times)

jstovich

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 46
Re: Pebbelz
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2013, 05:38:03 pm »
As much as i love Pebbelz' body (and booty), as much have i disliked her "wannabe gangster" personality/persona.. I am saddened to read that she now serves time in jail, but looking at the people she hangs around with, i'm not terribly surprised.

That said, i hope she'll get out of prison again very soon, and that she'll release a new photoshoot or two!

Got it all wrong...

Basically someone wanted injections. She charged that person for the info. That person died from the injections. Pebbelz didnt give the injections, someone else did. But they wanna hold her accountable.

Azrael

• Thank You
  • -Given: 12888
  • -Receive: 8278
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2013, 08:13:26 pm »

Silenteye

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2013, 03:17:38 am »

DArcy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 336
  • -Receive: 177
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2013, 04:51:54 am »
ouch...

seems she booked the "full package" :P

We'll see.

klackdink

• Thank You
  • -Given: 39
  • -Receive: 32
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2013, 07:30:51 am »
well that sucks. I was looking forward to many years of her :-/

tirone305

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 25
« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2013, 11:44:46 pm »
anybody know of any models other vanity close to her size

jstovich

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 46
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2013, 12:26:44 pm »
Only person i that i would say that comes close is MsMiami the ass (or the 1) But she doesn't have as many pics. She does have some videos tho

push1t

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 22
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2013, 04:10:07 pm »

Silenteye

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
The Fate of Pebbelz
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2014, 11:51:08 pm »
I'm sure there's a thread talking on this but if not well there is one now. http://news.yahoo.com/manslaughter-verdict-buttocks-injection-trial-033515235.html It's a shame this is happening Pebbelz was a personal favorite of mine and now she'll be locked up. A shame... really it is...

Milom

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 66
Re: The Fate of Pebbelz
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2014, 03:48:09 am »
What in the fuck is "depraved-heart" murder.  "Callous disregard for human life."  Why do I get the feeling it was originally made law to prevent abortion procedures, and you'll note it is now abused to get prosecutions that have nothing to do with that shit, just like Patriot Act prosecution abuses in run-of-the-mill criminal trials for regular bullshit like cooking meth that accidentally explodes is somehow a WMD.  The South is a giant sweaty garbage dump.  You couldn't pay me a million dollars to live out there.

The other question is what is going to happen to her ass without regular work over the next 7 years.  Reminds me of that transsexual character in "Orange is the New Black" being denied her hormone pills.

Geralt

• Thank You
  • -Given: 294
  • -Receive: 69
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2014, 10:06:00 am »
I present to you all, the American justice system...

A place where they'd rather condemn an innocent then running the risk of saving someone guilty..
Whenever Hollywood decides to make "The Witcher" into a movie, we demand to have Bianca Beauchamp play the role of "Triss Merigold"!

klackdink

• Thank You
  • -Given: 39
  • -Receive: 32
« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2014, 12:37:25 am »
Disappointig. We never got to see the best of her :'(

lostcyborg

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1610
  • -Receive: 403
  • Me With Frankie edgar Jersey Strong UFC fmr Champ
« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2014, 02:10:59 am »
The prison industrial complex.

Moop1337

• Thank You
  • -Given: 221
  • -Receive: 311
« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2014, 03:36:10 am »
It's unfortunate, but personally, I'll refrain from judgement, because anything at this point, would seem like a knee-jerk reaction. I did not see the case, nor see the evidence proposed in it.

signofno

• Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 35
« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2014, 12:50:47 am »
"What in the fuck is "depraved-heart" murder.  "Callous disregard for human life."  Why do I get the feeling it was originally made law to prevent abortion procedures, and you'll note it is now abused to get prosecutions that have nothing to do with that shit, just like Patriot Act prosecution abuses in run-of-the-mill criminal trials for regular bullshit like cooking meth that accidentally explodes is somehow a WMD.  The South is a giant sweaty garbage dump.  You couldn't pay me a million dollars to live out there."

That wording has nothing to do with abortion. It refers to people who act in such a way as to clearly have no concern or regard for the value of human life in general. Throughout all of history most law systems have special rules that deal with people who behave sociopathically because that kind of behavior has the potential to go so far beyond normal human aggravation and violence. Kinda the same reason it's illegal in pretty much every country for a private citizen to buy enriched uranium. Don't be so quick to get upset and assign value to things you don't understand.

Tags: