Author Topic: AsianBarbieDDoll / cnddoll  (Read 456358 times)

soundman447

• Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 86
Re: AsianBarbieDDoll / cnddoll
« Reply #645 on: July 23, 2022, 12:22:27 am »
She’s soooo fucking delusional!! Why the fuck doesn’t she (her “manager”) come forward and say she lost her implants?!

That clip of seeing her with floating water ballons is cringe as shit!

She did in the first live stream she did after surgery.

blind

• Thank You
  • -Given: 767
  • -Receive: 2568
« Reply #646 on: July 23, 2022, 03:34:52 am »
She’s soooo fucking delusional!! Why the fuck doesn’t she (her “manager”) come forward and say she lost her implants?!

do you have a link?

soundman447

• Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 86
« Reply #647 on: July 23, 2022, 05:35:12 am »

do you have a link?

There is no archive of it that I know of

TheFan

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 421
  • -Receive: 518
« Reply #648 on: July 24, 2022, 03:06:51 pm »
I swear some people have an obsession with watching these girls go so big they ruin themselves. I personally didnt think she should go any bigger nor would it look any better if she did she just had such a small frame and they were already massive. I thought the look of her tits already took a massive downturn after the previous surgery. The implants she had when she did the streams with CJ Miles were literally perfect outside of simply being bigger there is no way the implants she got after the CJ Miles streams looked better.
My question for some of you, is there ever a point where you think these girls should stop or is bigger just always better? I love them massive but I do think there is a point of diminishing returns that I think barbie had already hit with her previous surgery.
By the way you are absolutely correct, and I loved her interaction with CJ. Besides that I think there is a so-called point of no return, where the damage you've done to your body can't be fixed in a proper way. Now where has the CJ Miles thread gone to ??
Links usually stay for ~ 1 month only

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6003
  • -Receive: 7231
« Reply #649 on: July 25, 2022, 03:58:26 am »
... Now where has the CJ Miles thread gone to ??

Excellent question, unfortunately the answer right now is THE VOID.

<--- This guy right there messed up and deleted the whole topic instead of two specific posts. I'll try to restore it in the upcoming days. I'll create a new topic for now and merge if i'm able to recover.

TheFan

• Donor
  • Thank You
« Reply #650 on: July 25, 2022, 03:25:08 pm »
OMG !

Trophylover

• Adore Trophies!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2218
  • -Receive: 11245
  • I adore the concept of Trophy Wife’s.
« Reply #651 on: July 25, 2022, 03:59:30 pm »

<--- This guy right there messed up and deleted the whole topic instead of two specific posts. I'll try to restore it in the upcoming days. I'll create a new topic for now and merge if i'm able to recover.

After Climate change, the whole covid theme and the war in Ukraine, this is another bad news! We could only pray to god that you are able to repair this.
Definition of a Trophy Wife:

Huge Fake Tits, Hair Extensions, French Nails, Big round Booty, some nice pair of stilettos, pouty swollen lips, elegance, intelligence, classy outfits, nasty fucking, gagging and deepthroat skills!

https://www.reddit.com/u/trophylover

schbiz50

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1013
  • -Receive: 3266
  • pocahontas_mc
« Reply #652 on: July 26, 2022, 01:28:16 pm »

After Climate change, the whole covid theme and the war in Ukraine, this is another bad news! We could only pray to god that you are able to repair this.

Yeah losing the CJ Miles thread is really on par with The Murder of millions of people. You need a reality check bud. Also God doesn't care about a thread about a girl on a website.
What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it may God have mercy on your soul

TheFan

• Donor
  • Thank You
« Reply #653 on: July 26, 2022, 02:18:40 pm »
Yeah losing the CJ Miles thread is really on par with The Murder of millions of people. You need a reality check bud. Also God doesn't care about a thread about a girl on a website.
Now what do you know what God cares about ? Anyway true CJ thinks that he doesn't care. You never saw the crucifix tattoo on her leg, and the other small one around her neck ? She's surely convinced he approves.

schbiz50

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1013
  • -Receive: 3266
  • pocahontas_mc
« Reply #654 on: July 27, 2022, 12:08:11 pm »
Now what do you know what God cares about ? Anyway true CJ thinks that he doesn't care. You never saw the crucifix tattoo on her leg, and the other small one around her neck ? She's surely convinced he approves.

I dont want to get too off topic here but what does her having a tattoo have to do with God (imaginary) caring about this thread?
What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it may God have mercy on your soul

Shaboigen

• Thank You
  • -Given: 460
  • -Receive: 4513
« Reply #655 on: July 28, 2022, 09:12:19 pm »

^ he was kidding (I think/hope), and it was a pretty solid joke if you ask me. Relax yall.

Trophylover

• Adore Trophies!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2218
  • -Receive: 11245
  • I adore the concept of Trophy Wife’s.
« Reply #656 on: July 28, 2022, 10:23:35 pm »

^ he was kidding (I think/hope), and it was a pretty solid joke if you ask me. Relax yall.

100% correct!
Definition of a Trophy Wife:

Huge Fake Tits, Hair Extensions, French Nails, Big round Booty, some nice pair of stilettos, pouty swollen lips, elegance, intelligence, classy outfits, nasty fucking, gagging and deepthroat skills!

https://www.reddit.com/u/trophylover

metolius

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 39
« Reply #657 on: August 08, 2022, 03:35:37 am »
She's going to be talking about surgery again soon. She just posted about it on her IG story.

phlalawyer

• Thank You
  • -Given: 54
  • -Receive: 2151
« Reply #658 on: August 08, 2022, 10:41:36 pm »
She's going to be talking about surgery again soon. She just posted about it on her IG story.

Does anybody know what the surgery is? Does she have boobs back yet?

TheFan

• Donor
  • Thank You
« Reply #659 on: August 08, 2022, 11:23:01 pm »
Does anybody know what the surgery is? Does she have boobs back yet?
I doubt it can still be called boobs, but hey no big loss she still has an enormous ass. I still can't figure out why woman experiment that much with their bodies just to please men.

Tags: 1600cc 800cc 1200cc