Author Topic: A Few Pics of my Wife - 1200cc's 😉  (Read 103715 times)

Eddie_Valiant

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2635
  • -Receive: 972
A Few Pics of my Wife - 1200cc's 😉
« on: June 03, 2018, 07:40:18 pm »
Just thought I'd share a few pics here  ;) My wife upgraded from 800cc's to 1200 back in Jan. with Dr. Bandy. They are great!!  ;D I'll add mire more pics frim time to time  :D

mynaturals

Re: A Few Pics of my Wife - 1200cc's 😉
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2018, 09:31:36 pm »
She looks great! I’d happily get my tits done to look like hers!

monsieurartois

• Thank You
  • -Given: 553
  • -Receive: 6079
  • i ♥ b( . )( . )bs
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2018, 06:43:20 am »
Wow!  Awesome result, on a very pretty, lovely woman.  Thanks for sharing.  Can you tell us about your wife's interest in large implants?  Does she enjoy attention to her new size, the noticeable "enhanced" shape (if people notice that), etc.

Eddie_Valiant

• Thank You
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2018, 10:04:10 pm »
Wow!  Awesome result, on a very pretty, lovely woman.  Thanks for sharing.  Can you tell us about your wife's interest in large implants?  Does she enjoy attention to her new size, the noticeable "enhanced" shape (if people notice that), etc.

Thanks. She doesn't have any trouble hiding them when wants to, and is more than happy to put them on display when going out, where she loves the attention. She had wanted to get a BA since before we met and got married, though she wouldn't have gone as large on her own, though she was happy to do it knowing I'm into it.

We both love the "fake" look, and actually spent a lot of time and $ with her PS "designing" the shape. The topless photo is a little misleading as one looks a little wonky, like bulging toward the center... I think that's caused by the shirt underneath or something. In reality they're close to perfectly round, with lots of upper-pole fullness. With her 800's if she showed much cleavage her areola were popping out - these ones are built for showing off  ;D

monsieurartois

• Thank You
  • i ♥ b( . )( . )bs
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2018, 02:23:55 am »

Thanks. She doesn't have any trouble hiding them when wants to, and is more than happy to put them on display when going out, where she loves the attention. She had wanted to get a BA since before we met and got married, though she wouldn't have gone as large on her own, though she was happy to do it knowing I'm into it.

We both love the "fake" look, and actually spent a lot of time and $ with her PS "designing" the shape. The topless photo is a little misleading as one looks a little wonky, like bulging toward the center... I think that's caused by the shirt underneath or something. In reality they're close to perfectly round, with lots of upper-pole fullness. With her 800's if she showed much cleavage her areola were popping out - these ones are built for showing off  ;D

Looks like we big-boob lovers are right: bigger really is better!  Heheh.  About wanting to get a BA from young age, it's interesting, tons of women are eager to get one, but almost all choose a very modest size; I love that some will gladly go much larger when it's a fun adventure shared in happy marriage.

That sweet mesh cardigan is perfect for draping a beautiful bulging rack.   :D  Hope you'll share more!

LurkingGuy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 86
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2018, 07:34:58 am »
Wow, she looks really hot in those last two photos! Congratulations!

Eddie_Valiant

• Thank You
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2018, 06:32:55 am »
Heres a before and after, 5 weeks PO. It really looks like a big difference from the front vs the side view, due to going from HP to Mod+ to get extra implant width with the upgrade. You can see we REALLY went for upper pole fullness! They've dropped since that pic was taken, but are still nice and full on top. Her nipple location has also evened out very well during the D&F process. Final results 5 months PO are great  ;D

dnver918

• Thank You
  • -Given: 681
  • -Receive: 1010
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2018, 11:46:15 pm »
Fantastic results!!  Do you have the same view from the side? 

Akronaute

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5129
  • -Receive: 3323
  • ^ Miss Gemma Massey (2011)
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2018, 12:41:52 am »
She looks great. Thanks for sharing!
MY TOP (no order)
Gemma Massey | Danielle Derek | Rachael (mompov) | Amy Anderssen | Katy Ann | Amber Alena | Paulina J. Candy | Candy Charms | Lilly8k | Blondie Bennett | Nessa Devil

wankytourist

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 37
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2018, 05:40:13 pm »
Thanks for sharing. You are both lucky!

turboguy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 435
  • -Receive: 209
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2018, 09:35:14 pm »
Absolutely Thank You. Hope there is more ;-)

Internetionel

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2018, 11:27:36 pm »
Perfect result.

runchbox

• Thank You
  • -Given: 853
  • -Receive: 115
    • My tumblr, few reposts.
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2018, 04:02:38 am »
They're great. 
Can you explain the width part?  Why you wanted it and what you were going for?

Eddie_Valiant

• Thank You
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2018, 05:47:20 am »
They're great. 
Can you explain the width part?  Why you wanted it and what you were going for?

Sure. A lot of people really seem to care about projection, which is all well and good - I love it too. The thing is, while projection is most apparent from the side - tits sticking straight out - it doesn't meen they'll look huge from the front. Her previous implants were UHP, Ultra High Profile, so a high projection-to-width ratio. This time around, along with upsizing, we went for Mod+ profile, which has a lower projection-to-width ratio. Net result is implants that together are wider than her chest, so "kissing cleavage" in the middle, lots of sidboob, tits you can see from behind, an more fullness when seen from the front. And at 1200cc's, still lots of projection!

monsieurartois

• Thank You
  • i ♥ b( . )( . )bs
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2018, 07:22:58 am »

Net result is implants that together are wider than her chest, so "kissing cleavage" in the middle, lots of sidboob, tits you can see from behind, an more fullness when seen from the front

This combo is hugely appealing to me too; I love that they appear much closer to heavy natural breasts than HP do, but still clearly "fake" in fullness & position.  Contrast with those slim legs, and you've got JUGS.  Fantastic!

Tags: american