Author Topic: Katelyn Runck  (Read 117914 times)

emmagee

• Thank You
  • -Given: 182
  • -Receive: 476
Re: Katelyn Runck
« Reply #75 on: May 10, 2020, 04:12:43 pm »
Is she topless on her OnlyFans?

IronFox

• Thank You
  • -Given: 199
  • -Receive: 277
« Reply #76 on: May 10, 2020, 07:43:01 pm »
Is she topless on her OnlyFans?
I wish I could tell you, but if she does, they're behind paywalls that go from $40-$60

bodhi

• Thank You
  • -Given: 710
  • -Receive: 305
« Reply #77 on: May 10, 2020, 08:39:12 pm »
Couple of Hundred dollars , for a picture, which is insane

Shaboigen

• Thank You
  • -Given: 461
  • -Receive: 4513
« Reply #78 on: May 11, 2020, 06:52:01 am »
People think Goodeye is an amazing contributor here, but the truth is he just profiteers the users of this website by reposting easily accessible IG content to a picture upload site that pays him for views from the ad money they get.

Wow !!
"he just profiteers the users of this website" ?!   "that pays him" ?!
Dude you have some serious issues.
You can find some help about that, it's not shame can work, or not.
Help for what, exactly?  If you're bothered, I understand that, but saying I have issues is pretty non-sequitur.  I'm just stating very observable facts.  Also your last sentence is incoherent, so not sure what that meant.

bobsbilly

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2773
  • -Receive: 51
« Reply #79 on: May 12, 2020, 01:07:06 pm »
Couple of Hundred dollars , for a picture, which is insane

Where did you see that?

bodhi

• Thank You
« Reply #80 on: May 13, 2020, 12:39:52 am »
I had no interest, just wanted to know the price and she ask for 100 for exotic picture lmao

bobsbilly

• Thank You
« Reply #81 on: May 13, 2020, 04:24:42 am »
Weird, I mentioned it a few times and she didn't say anything like that. Although I pretty much stopped paying for anything. Too rich for my blood. I'm sure some simp paid for it, though. Some guys out there are probably maxing out their credit cards for her.

bodhi

• Thank You
« Reply #82 on: May 13, 2020, 04:25:57 pm »
It nothing wrong with having a only fans for10 dollars or less a month . It gets stupid when they charge more than that because at that point you might as well call a hooker, go to the strip club, or call up that ugly girl that is really into you. Damn I miss 90s playboy.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2020, 02:01:46 am by bodhi »

bobsbilly

• Thank You
« Reply #83 on: May 14, 2020, 06:20:39 am »
Completely agree. Only paid $60 annual subscription and got to enjoy.a variety ot babes. Now that might get you a 15 second video clip with some of these models.

ballyrat

• Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 30
« Reply #84 on: May 22, 2020, 07:53:33 am »
I am a Katelyn Runck onlyfans subscriber and it’s terrible, same as IG content, just candids and “bts” style pics and video, even though it is the case that this woman is in all likelihood not a paid model doing the kind of work where there are any “scenes” to be “behind” in the first place. As an option after subscription you can tip $100 to become a VIP for “closer interaction” so Katelyn can “get to know you better” lol utter nonsense and another upselling ruse where no higher a level of content that can’t already be acquired for free on IG is forthcoming; you are still invited almost daily to tip extra $ to unblur unintelligible images that appear teasingly in your inbox with borderline suggestive captions... I have done so previously and on every occasion it is a complete letdown. No nudity, no implied nudity, nothing even coquettish about it - just totally SFW content in which Katelyn actually doesn’t even look as good, since she lacks the benefit of the professional retouching that characterises her entire IG feed. Moreover, it is her explicitly stated policy not to produce any content at any more risqué a level than already exists of her, ie the equal levels of IG and OF blandness. Do NOT waste your money.

To date she hasn't done a new shoot since she started doing OF, just been using old content.  That said...she will be spending a week shooting content with a couple days devoted to OF.  I doubt there will be nudes... however... because much of this week is centered around OF, there will def be more sexier than usual content created, and probably a substantial more implied for her VIPs.

Just a heads up. 

bobsbilly

• Thank You
« Reply #85 on: May 22, 2020, 12:04:04 pm »
Interesting how you didn't completely rule out nudes lol
When are these going to drop?
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 03:21:49 am by bobsbilly »

ballyrat

• Thank You
« Reply #86 on: May 31, 2020, 08:10:20 am »
You are right...and wrong.

She will do less on IG then before, but she never does implied on IG except maybe twice ever, or see thru.  I can tell you she won't be doing nudes on OF, but there will be implied, more risque and see thru stuff.  That I can ensure you.
But... if you are hoping to see nudes....completely... yeah that probably won't happen.  Lots of other stuff, yes... close...also yes... straight up nude.. probably not.

WE litterally just spent a day shooting OF content... I guarantee won't be on IG. lol.

DaniHot

• Thank You
  • -Given: 51
  • -Receive: 15511
« Reply #87 on: June 05, 2020, 08:44:31 pm »

ballyrat

• Thank You
« Reply #88 on: June 17, 2020, 11:05:01 am »
Interesting how you didn't completely rule out nudes lol
When are these going to drop?

I didn't?  I can pretty much rule those out.  Implieds, there will be some..but no nudes.

mandahuevos

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 14122
« Reply #89 on: July 01, 2020, 10:45:46 am »

Tags: scammer