Author Topic: When are they too big?  (Read 74128 times)

magicly_dlicious

• Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 25
Re: When are they too big?
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2010, 07:42:34 pm »
Sheyla Hershey's tits definitely aren't too big, and in my opinion, Chelsea Charms' tits are too big, so that was an easy vote.

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6003
  • -Receive: 7231
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2010, 01:17:00 pm »
I'm very suprised that so many voted 'can never be too big'.
At a certain point it just gets unrealistic and unpractical.

DrD

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 33
  • An OC Plastic Surgeon
    • CosmeticSurgeryTruth.com Blog
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2010, 12:40:40 am »
When they are so large that I can't order them....in the US.
Dr D

the "Ocbody.com/Psinteractive.net" guy

My YouTube Channel

"Breast implants come in a box, but breast implant results do not."

timesplitter

• Thank You
  • -Given: 232
  • -Receive: 86
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2010, 02:20:16 am »
For me it's not the size, more the shape, symmetry and how they look with the rest of their body.  Clearly, a woman who is 5 feet tall will look a lot bustier with the same size implants than a girl that is 6 feet tall.  If they go huge and the boobs still look good, it's fine by me.  Depending on the surgeon and the patient, though, it's hard to foresee the results.  Some boobjobs are just terrible, regardless of the size...either the surgeon did a horrible job or the patient's body just doesn't adapt to them well.
"I think they're both awesome!"
"Obviously, but if you had to choose between titties or ass, which one?"
"I got what you're sayin'.  It's a hard choice."
"It's the choice in life."
"Well, I mean I guess if I had to choose...historically, I've always considered myself a tit man."

double

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1617
  • -Receive: 505
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2010, 12:14:42 pm »
If you think about it - since we all like fake boobs - it's probably at the point where they 'leave' the upper chest.  Sarenna Lee's 'middle big' implants were still tight against her, then her later larger implants started to hang/sag down.  PBD is still just about 'still there' in-terms of staying up high.  So is (was) Sabrina Sabrok.  So it depends on the physiology. 

Clearly 2/3 smaller than PBD, Tatiahna still looks amazing with her high high 1100's and of-course, her petite and slim physique.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 09:42:33 am by double »

Psf_79

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3087
  • -Receive: 715
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2010, 06:55:21 pm »
Good point double. Do you think it depends on how the pocket for the implant is made?

double

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1617
  • -Receive: 505
« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2010, 12:51:07 am »
Probably better to ask Dr. D who posts here.  While that can have an impact, the particular woman's physiology plays the major part in whether they'll stay tight/close, or not.

Good point double. Do you think it depends on how the pocket for the implant is made?

mb2357

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 19
« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2010, 09:33:43 am »
I'll want my next gf to go to 3500cc's.  Hopefully they'll still stay tight/close.

You make this sound like a certainty that she will at least get implants. How?

mb2357

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 19
« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2010, 09:38:09 am »
I guess I will weigh in on this also. To be very hot they just need to be round and fake looking. To big is when they get vainy, and no longer are round. Beshine, Charmes fall in that category. I'd much rather have a fake C cup than Beshine... That said the Marie-Claude Bourbonnais, Suzy, 1000-2000 cc saline overfilled people are the hottest.

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6003
  • -Receive: 7231
« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2010, 02:33:54 pm »
I guess I will weigh in on this also. To be very hot they just need to be round and fake looking. To big is when they get vainy, and no longer are round. Beshine, Charmes fall in that category. I'd much rather have a fake C cup than Beshine... That said the Marie-Claude Bourbonnais, Suzy, 1000-2000 cc saline overfilled people are the hottest.

I Agree completely on this, also when the boobs start to 'detach' from the body.. thats not too nice either.

DrD

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 33
  • An OC Plastic Surgeon
    • CosmeticSurgeryTruth.com Blog
« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2010, 02:46:18 pm »
What an implant patient's body does in response to larger implants is sometimes unpredictable. It is not always fixable either which is where liability starts to rear its head. The pocket design is probably less of a factor as the size gets larger as the implant occupies the whole chest. Sometimes the chest wall can't handle it and it kinda "caves in" with really large ones in small framed ladies. 
Dr D

the "Ocbody.com/Psinteractive.net" guy

My YouTube Channel

"Breast implants come in a box, but breast implant results do not."

bigbang-theory

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 22
  • Bigger is better
« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2011, 09:07:49 am »
I reply "they are never big enough". My choice is not really the truth because when I see Beshine for exemple, I'm totally made when she is dressing and undressing with her tiny clothes but her boobs are not completly perfect. Their shape are not "beautiful".

It's probably not easy to use in everyday life but what a pleasure when you discover her with a new bra, watching you, and telling you: "come on guy, I know your cock is so hard for these giant boobs"

In my fantasm I have choice "not matter in boobs size" but in real life I would probably choice PBD size.

surfer

• Thank You
  • -Given: 32144
  • -Receive: 206
« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2011, 12:46:24 am »
Beshine and chelsea charms are a little too big. I love Minka, Kayla Kleevage, Lacey, ....

rotorhead

« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2012, 03:29:09 am »
When are they too big - when they show up on Google earth.
Just below that, I'm good.

Actually, there is SW in the intel community that can calculate cup size from satellite or spy-plane imagery.

ahh, science!

Octaviano

• Thank You
  • -Given: 287
  • -Receive: 632
« Reply #44 on: February 21, 2012, 08:58:44 pm »
I haven't seen boobs larger than the boobs of Lolo Ferrari or PBD that were spheric and sexy. I think about 5000CC is the maximum to keep the right shape and to avoid problems with veins and skin. That does not mean i  dislike boobs larger than 5000CC per se.
Advice to all ladies: get some implants and if you allready have implants, get bigger ones. The bigger, the rounder, the better. No plastic surgery on your face while under 50. And don't take a tattoo....not even barbed wire around your arm or a little heart near your collina di piacere.

Tags: