Author Topic: Outcome after one week, advice of improvements?  (Read 5628 times)

pacchiosa

• Thank You
  • -Given: 96
  • -Receive: 163
Outcome after one week, advice of improvements?
« on: September 24, 2018, 05:43:33 pm »
Hi all,
is it with great pleasure that after years of looking other fake boobs, I can finally focus on my wife's ones. And after years of posting stuff in other sections, I am here ☺

She has done the surgery one week ago: 315 cc silicone round high profile under muscle (dual plane).

She was flat chested after the pregnancy (A cup), so her aim now is to reach a full C.

Her surgeon suggested to use teardrop shaped implants, but she preferred the round ones to avoid issues during the recovery period..as she is not sure how to handle the small kids etc..

I think that the result, wearing the post surgery bra, is very nice, or even looking at the boobs while laying flat on the bed is something I really like. However, today she had to replace the stitches and here are the photos of the ongoing outcome. The implants seems to look bit high (creating like a ste jump) and she is worried that they might stay like this...

Of course now she is blaming herself for not having followed the surgeon recommendation of the teardrops. She will see him next week, so hope he will reassure her. So far he also did not tell her to do any type of massage but just keep the bra with a tight lace on top of the boobs.

I am happy with whatever outcome unless there are no medical or physical issues.

Any suggestion, or word of advice for her?

;)

cheers

« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 11:23:50 pm by pacchiosa »

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
Re: Outcome after one week, advice of improvements?
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2018, 06:37:42 pm »
Way to early to say. Definitely wait for a few months and listen to the surgeons recommendations.
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

pacchiosa

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2018, 11:24:40 pm »
Way to early to say. Definitely wait for a few months and listen to the surgeons recommendations.

Thanks Arie,
much appreciated

I will then keep you all posted with the progress .

cheerios  8) :P

princess_dj

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1549
  • -Receive: 2700
  • boobie greed is all-encompassing
    • ClipTeez
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2018, 12:33:07 am »
my first set of implants looked REALLY wonky for the first months. all depends on how quick her body will stretch out to accomodate the implants, but like Arie said, it's reaaaaaally early :) good luck to her for the recovery period!
your GND with fake boobs
find me on:
 my clipteez store
 twitter!
 instagram!

1000cc of boobie goodness ^_^

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6003
  • -Receive: 7231
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2018, 03:29:00 am »
Don't worry, they will not stay like this, it's normal in the first few weeks. It happens just as much with the teardrop implants, it's mostly sore tissue/muscle that causes this.

I think she made a good choice going with the round implants. Massaging them softly (don't know if she has textured implants?) can help relax the tissue and make the dropping and fluffing a smoother and quicker process. If she has smooth shell implants she can do more serious massaging, but do ask the doc's recommendations on it.

Eddie_Valiant

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2635
  • -Receive: 972
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2018, 06:26:12 am »
Yup, as per the comments above, give 'em time. The change in a few months will be amazing. It's a gradual process - compare your 1-week PO with one you take in 3 months, and you'll be amazed by the difference!

pacchiosa

• Thank You
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2018, 11:33:50 pm »

KwukDuck, princess_dj and Eddie_Valiant thank you very much for your additional advice!

About the shell type, it should be microtextured (= slightly roughened)

I will keep you posted about the changes  :P :P

cheers

MasterDragonfly

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 764
  • -Receive: 452
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2018, 01:27:03 am »
Late to the party....

Yes, it'll take at least 3 weeks before they start to look even vaguely normal. By 6 weeks, they should start looking mostly normal. Improvements will continue to happen, but the day-to-day changes will taper off.
Former admin of
(since retired)

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6003
  • -Receive: 7231
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2018, 10:40:38 pm »
Late to the party....

Yes, it'll take at least 3 weeks before they start to look even vaguely normal. By 6 weeks, they should start looking mostly normal. Improvements will continue to happen, but the day-to-day changes will taper off.

Took my gf like 2 months before they started to drop and fluf and they turned round rather than square xD

Tags: