Author Topic: My Only Fans/Patreon/Connectpal Reviews  (Read 79229 times)

pHaYzE

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3432
  • -Receive: 780
My Only Fans/Patreon/Connectpal Reviews
« on: January 12, 2019, 03:52:47 pm »
I get a couple subscriptions per month, figured I'd share my thoughts here.

pHaYzE

• Thank You
Re: My Only Fans/Patreon/Connectpal Reviews
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2019, 03:55:54 pm »
GoGo world (GogoFuckmexxx) Connectpal

Rating D-

Nothing special, she had lots of pics but the clips were really short.  Quality was pretty bad on the pics and vids, low lighting etc.  The updates were frequent but again, I'd personally prefer Quality over Quantity. 

pHaYzE

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2019, 04:02:59 pm »
Tanya Renee - Patreon

Rating D

Tanya is one of the hottest models in the game IMO, but she rarely posted which was disappointing to say the least. I kept my sub for 3 months before I finally got tired of the lack up updates.

When she did post the pics/clips were top notch some of the best I've ever seen but again, the updates were few and far between.  Her attitude was really bad as well, when I cancelled she messaged me and cursed me out for being cheap lol! 

She has since closed the account and moved to Celeb.tv, and I'll probably be buying a sub there just to see what she has posted, Ill give a review of that once I do.

pHaYzE

• Thank You
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2019, 04:13:47 pm »
The Bunny Grey - Onlyfans

Rating B+

She posts regularly, but actually censors the posts that show her tits or pussy which is just dumb.  90% of the posts are of her ass, which I came to expect since that was what drew me to her, and how she markets herself.

UPDATE:

I was given a free 7 day trial to this OF and it is much better than the original C- I rated it.  Lots more topless shots, pussy, even a couple short sex clips here.  The lighting is still pretty bad but as least you can see everything now.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 08:49:05 pm by pHaYzE »

pHaYzE

• Thank You
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2019, 04:16:33 pm »
Victoria Lomba - Onlyfans

Rating F-

Absolute scam of a page.  The same posts she makes on IG and Twitter and everything else she posts requires a ridiculous payment to view it.  Sends a bunch of DM's asking you to "tip her" to view her expensive vids.  Classic bait and switch tactic.  STAY AWAY, don't waste your money.

pHaYzE

• Thank You
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2019, 04:42:41 pm »
Jade Bently - Onlyfans

Rating C

Hot girl who is actually local to me. Posts pretty regularly, but only a couple topless pics throughout the entire page. 

pHaYzE

• Thank You
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2019, 04:59:02 pm »
BBC*WOMAN*4u - Onlyfans

Rating A+

Hands down the best page I've subscribed to.  Regular updates, Great mix of short and long videos.  Full sex clips from BJ to Cumshot. Subscription Price is more than reasonable.  She really delivers here.  Her body is so sexy, those tits are amazing.  Love her choices in heels/outfits.   

pHaYzE

• Thank You
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2019, 05:19:29 pm »
MsPalomares - Onlyfans

Rating C

She follows the Victoria Lomba routine, short clips and pics similar to what she posts on her social media accounts, but messages for payment on longer vids that are crazy high priced.  I rated her a "C" because for the most part she does post a lot of short clips and pics and for me personally, I love her body.

pHaYzE

• Thank You
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2019, 05:59:08 pm »
Stackmodels - Onlyfans

Rating F-

Not one update from the date I subscribed.  He had low res pics and pics of random models like Katie Banks posted on the page, I think it was probably a fake account or something.  I joined because the stackedmodels main site has a lot of hi-res pics and vids of some really good models.  Definitely was not the case on the onlyfans page.

pHaYzE

• Thank You
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2019, 06:02:49 pm »
LMDantolette -  Onlfans

Rating C

She posts semi regularly, shows off everything in the short clips and pics except her face.  Its pretty much the same pic/vid style over and over and I Wish the clips were longer but those tits are fantastic. 

pHaYzE

• Thank You
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2019, 06:16:14 pm »
KassieDW -  Onlyfans

Rating C+

Kassie is another semi-regular poster but she has a fantastic body, shows off her tits on her onlyfans, no vag shots though.  She has that annoying "KassieDW logo" accross every image and vid but overall the page wasn't that bad.

pHaYzE

• Thank You
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2019, 09:27:31 pm »
Angelique Noir -  Onlfans

Rating C

Angelique didn't post the entire Month I was a member.  There were a good amount of previous posts on her page but seems like she hasn't posted much since November.  Great body, shows it all.  Has some short BJ and TF clips on her page.

pHaYzE

• Thank You
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2019, 09:33:38 pm »
JazzyJ -  Onlfans

Rating C

Pretty much the same exact page as LMdantolette.  Pussy and Tits shots, no face, one or two posts per week.  Tits are fantastic, just kind of the same type of posts over and over again.

No one in Particular

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2960
  • -Receive: 4480
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2019, 12:03:59 am »
Thanks for sharing.  I've looked for something worth subscribing and still hoping Blondie would make a premium Twitter.

surfdude5

• Thank You
  • -Given: 77
  • -Receive: 89
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2019, 10:49:19 am »
Angelique Noir -  Onlfans

Rating C

Angelique didn't post the entire Month I was a member.  There were a good amount of previous posts on her page but seems like she hasn't posted much since November.  Great body, shows it all.  Has some short BJ and TF clips on her page.

Thanks for the review, even though i was a bit dissapointed with what you experienced, I thought Angelique is so sexy that just for the TF and BJ ive gotta try it for one month.  So I joined today.
Damn , you must have been unlucky , she just posted 5 new vids and more photo sets in the last few weeks. They are all about 1-2 minutes but super sexy, solo, BJ, cowgirl, mish. I`m happy i joined :)

pHaYzE

• Thank You
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2019, 05:36:17 pm »
Texas Vixen -  Onlfans

Rating C -

I was intrigued by her after seeing her on Instagram.  The Pics were heavily photosphopped on IG but she said she showed everything on Onlyfans so I gave it a shot.  I was on there for like a week when she said she was shutting down her Onlyfans already lmao!  After everyone flamed her, she opened it back up.

As far as the material, she posts once a day on average, shows everything, masturbates, etc.  but the difference between the heavily photophopped pics and video clips make it look like they are two different people sometimes.

BoobFlex2016

• Thank You
  • -Given: 315
  • -Receive: 690
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2019, 09:08:19 pm »
I'll throw in a couple if it will help...

Angie Salvagno... https://onlyfans.com/angelasalvagno

Expensive but there is some content that if you are a "100% all in" fan you will want. Longer clip than most only fans sites. She does reply to DMs and posts regularly enough.  I won't renew due to price.  I am a huge fan and cam with her often so I feel it was worth it and would rate as a buy - for as I said - the "all in" fan.  Too expensive if you feel like you already have what you want from Angie.
Fan of muscle control and Big flexing boobies. Willing and able to fund pec muscle control talent.  Always looking for new fake boobie flexers

BoobFlex2016

• Thank You
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2019, 09:16:21 pm »
Here's another one...

Tania Amazon https://onlyfans.com/djtaniaamazon

I find her very hot.  Her site has a average content but its just $10.  She does cam shows from the site. I have not been able to attend -- but live cam is a HUGE plus in my book.  The vids are shorter IG style so that is a negative.  She does post regularly and is topless.  I rate it a buy at least one time for an interested fan.  I want to see what the cam show is like.  Never had a onlyfans cam show -- has anyone else?
Fan of muscle control and Big flexing boobies. Willing and able to fund pec muscle control talent.  Always looking for new fake boobie flexers

BoobFlex2016

• Thank You
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2019, 09:17:21 pm »
Texas Vixen -  Onlfans

Rating C -

I was intrigued by her after seeing her on Instagram.  The Pics were heavily photosphopped on IG but she said she showed everything on Onlyfans so I gave it a shot.  I was on there for like a week when she said she was shutting down her Onlyfans already lmao!  After everyone flamed her, she opened it back up.

As far as the material, she posts once a day on average, shows everything, masturbates, etc.  but the difference between the heavily photophopped pics and video clips make it look like they are two different people sometimes.

May be down again... I can't find the link

BoobFlex2016

• Thank You
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2019, 09:24:17 pm »
This one hurts to write... I really love her but she doesn't seem to understand videos.  Maybe it's a language thing.  Anyway....

Lalliboop  https://onlyfans.com/lalliboop

I find her to be amazing -- great muscles -- attractive -- and insane pec control which obviously is my #1 fetish.  But even at only $6 I can't recommend a buy unless you really like the style of her you tube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC14aAGfrIMsgoetjwi_tueg  A lot of the content ends up there anyway.  But honestly it hurts to watch the clips since they are edited like a bad 80s music video.  She is very friendly and responsive to DMs on her site but didn't change the style of the clips so I assume she (or whoever shoots them) wants them that way.  I woudl renew in an instant if she just changed the way she shoots & edits the clips.  She is awesoem -- the site...not so much

tybalt50

• Thank You
  • -Given: 114
  • -Receive: 407
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2019, 02:42:23 am »
https://onlyfans.com/kaylamoody

B+ with a LOT of potential to become A++.

She just started in January, and the content shows it, but she's hot and is getting more comfortable with showing more.  And the price isn't exorbitant.

pHaYzE

• Thank You
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2019, 03:57:15 pm »
Ariella Ferrera -  Onlyfans

Rating C+

The price was only $5 and I've always been a fan so I had to join.  I knew going in with the price being what it was, that any good content would be extra in the private messages so there was no surprise when She was DM'ing.  She does send some good stuff via DM but she bombards you with 5-6 Dm's per day, sometimes more.  Overall I liked the page, the DM message costs weren't crazy either.  I messaged her a couple times about some custom pics but she never responded just replied with more Paid messages so that was a downer.

She posts a couple times a week on the main page, and there are over 1000 posts you will have access too immediately upon signing up and there is some good stuff in there if you want to scroll all the way down the page.

pHaYzE

• Thank You
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2019, 04:15:45 pm »
Claudette Monroe -  Onlyfans

Rating B+

I've been following her for a while on IG, so I was pleasantly surprised she recently opened up an onlyfans page.  She posts a lot, 2-4 times a day, mostly pics but mixes in some short, medium, and longer clips.  Sends a lot of free DM's of pics and short clips and every few days a paid one which is usually $5-$10 so not too bad there.

Very responsive to DM's and offers her xxx material which goes for anywhere from $10-$20 per clip.

Overall I love the page, and will probably renew for a while provided she continues the multiple daily updates.  She posts more than any page Ive subbed to before, I just hope it doesn't fade after a while.

longnail

• Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 96
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2019, 11:16:46 am »
BBC*WOMAN*4u - Onlyfans

Rating A+

Hands down the best page I've subscribed to.  Regular updates, Great mix of short and long videos.  Full sex clips from BJ to Cumshot. Subscription Price is more than reasonable.  She really delivers here.  Her body is so sexy, those tits are amazing.  Love her choices in heels/outfits.   

any link on those? can't find it

Hmmlove

• Thank You
  • -Given: 207
  • -Receive: 636
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2019, 10:59:24 pm »
BBC*WOMAN*4u - Onlyfans

Rating A+

She GOT doxxed and then delete all her online presence. A damn shame.

BGBLKPNK

• Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 120
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2019, 09:11:08 am »
BBC*WOMAN*4u - Onlyfans

Rating A+

Anyone have a pic? Or mega link? For her stuff? Thanks

GoingEasy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 489
  • -Receive: 790
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2019, 10:19:10 am »
Danielle Derek onlyfans
sad to read all the bad reviews in here.
for 5 bucks a month
this babe, milf with perfect body updates several times a week,
and shows everything
sorry, to buck the trend but I give an "A" to this particular onlyfans

dissenter

• Thank You
  • -Given: 574
  • -Receive: 526
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2019, 12:27:20 pm »
Danielle Derek onlyfans
[...]

I agree, a clear and sure "A"
Fight war criminal Putin and his depraved henchmen.

Where morons set the rules, there go mainly fools.

By the way: the forum title is 'the perfect boobs' and not 'the most bloated and most botched boobs, lips and asses'. Just saying ...

Hmmlove

• Thank You
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2019, 06:49:45 pm »
BBC*WOMAN*4u - Onlyfans

Rating A+

Anyone have a pic? Or mega link? For her stuff? Thanks

Just a small video clip:
https://nudogram.com/videos/1266/bbc*WOMAN*wife4u-etherealqos-naked-posing/

Hmmlove

• Thank You
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2019, 07:00:30 pm »
On to 1 line reviews:

SophieAS1ut 5 out of 5

Great site, wish every1's onlyfans could be like this. Some good quality full length videos, some clips. Ok quality photos though not professionally shot. Updated several times a week.

Sindystarlet 1 out of 5

Too little quality and quantity to warrant the price, even making you pay more for her real topless pics.

DanielleDerekxo 3 out of 5

Great model, lots of pics and small clips, though not that much quality control. Good enough bang for your buck but would personally prefer more quality content instead of quantity.

Bimbowifey 4 out of 5
Great amateur, with quality pics and masturbation vids, updates several times a week. No hardcore content while I was subscribed though.

lebron23

• Thank You
  • -Given: 27
  • -Receive: 76
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2019, 06:42:05 pm »
any other additional only fans sites that can highly recommend worth the money?

BoobFlex2016

• Thank You
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2019, 02:15:23 am »
Danielle Derek onlyfans
for 5 bucks a month
and shows everything

I rate it a BUY... It isn't perfect but worth $5 for sure.  The online shows alone make it worth $5

Hmmlove

• Thank You
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2019, 12:37:34 pm »
NinaElle's only fans is a real dissapointment. Only a few longer clips, all other clips are about 1 min long, dissapointing pictures. It's more of a naughty BTS instagram. Not worth the money.

BoobFlex2016

• Thank You
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2019, 11:13:35 pm »
Brandi Mae Akers -- STRONG Buy!

I thought I had posted this before but I can't find it.  If you are a Brandi Fan like me, this is a GREAT site!
https://onlyfans.com/sexybuffbabe

tons of LONG videos - 7-20 minutes.  Only $10 and a good variety.  Not as much tease/BE as I would like but there is dom, BG, and flexing.

damainman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 163
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2019, 06:18:37 am »
BBC*WOMAN*4u - Onlyfans

Rating A+

more info on where I can find old content

BoobFlex2016

• Thank You
« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2019, 12:10:50 am »
I just joined https://onlyfans.com/katy_annxo

If you are a fan of Katy, it is worth getting a subscription.  60+ videos - most are of a good length.  Tease to hard core.  She is very responsive to DMs.  Many only fans accounts have snap chat style worthless videos.  There are a few that I think you would pay $20-25 if you got them on her other clip sites.  So this is a bargain IMHO.

cobraeaterss

• Thank You
  • -Given: 87
  • -Receive: 1826
« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2019, 01:11:30 am »
Heather Curvy Kirby
https://onlyfans.com/heathercurvykirby?aff=556

Rating-D

Signed up on her site a few months back.  About the only thing good about her site is how hot she is.  The content she posts on her OF site is the same censored stuff she posts on IG.  Sends messages trying to sell her uncensored stuff for $25 and up.

BoobFlex2016

• Thank You
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2019, 03:34:57 pm »
Thats a good way to rate them...

I try to make it simpler.  I open with an assumption that if you are even thinking about buying a month, you have some level of interest.  So to me it comes down to this: is a one month purchase worth it?  Buy / don't buy.  And you can go from there -- definite buy for the amazing sites (not too many of those unfortunately). Too keep your money even if you love the performer (those hurt but there are a lot of them). ANd thats what I am looking for myself -- should I get a month or not?

Love the thread.

fl4ppytippy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 494
  • -Receive: 1216
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2019, 08:05:30 pm »
I have tried Danielle Derek and Amanda Lovlie's onlyfans memberships.

Both get good marks from me. They regularly post videos and photos of varying levels of quality, a mix of selfie-style and pro-amateur video.

Amanda posts video with heavy-handed filters. It's frustrating as they are often used at an absurd level, washing away/distorting her face. They are often too short and have lately all look the same.

Danielle has some great video content, pro and self-shot style. She posts plenty of content and seems engaged with her fans. Would highly recommend for fans.

tomtee

« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2019, 08:10:05 pm »
Alexa Ortiz's OnlyFans (onlyfans.com/alexaleigh) is AWESOME!!! She posts virtually every day, often several posts a day. Mostly nude stuff, lots of great videos. No hard core action, though. She always responds to messages, and seems legitimately determined to make her fans happy!

Labalaba88

• Thank You
  • -Given: 22
  • -Receive: 156
« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2019, 12:36:35 am »
I was thinking about a rating system for these sites, too.
The problem is that there is so much influence on taste and preferences of the reviewer.

What are MY minimum requirement on a onlyfans account? I made a point system:
- 1 month approx. 10$US is considered good for me. Higher prices per Dollar get a -1point per $US
- every 2nd day a update of at least 1 picture or 1 movie. For every day this rule is missed there is a -1 (eg. 3 day gap between posts is -1, 4 days gap between posts is a -2 and in case there are updates one day following the other, or let's say every extra update of this every 2 day rule get a +1)
- and at least of these updates 2 movies per month, every missed movie per month is -5 points, every movie more than the 2 is a +5 points.

With these a site that meets my expectations is exactly a ZERO. Underperform is MINUS, overperform is PLUS.

I started review a site of a famous model and I really come out after 24 days of membership with a:
 -27 points rating.

The minimum for that site on a 31 day month is -51. This would mean no updates that month at a 20$US membership.

This system wouldn't include if I like the pictures / movies or not.

And another model in the exact same time frame (while I can't see how many movies she published) with updates alone asuming they were all only picture update, this model is at:
+61 points rating

This alone makes clear were my money is going in future.

This is all good and everything I like the idea of implementing metrics, but it is tiresome and tedious to do manually. However I do like to point out that if there was javascript software that can be written that implemented this then that would be great. It would be a fantastic review and regulation tool.

Thats a good way to rate them...

I try to make it simpler.  I open with an assumption that if you are even thinking about buying a month, you have some level of interest.  So to me it comes down to this: is a one month purchase worth it?  Buy / don't buy.  And you can go from there -- definite buy for the amazing sites (not too many of those unfortunately). Too keep your money even if you love the performer (those hurt but there are a lot of them). ANd thats what I am looking for myself -- should I get a month or not?

Love the thread.

This comes from another angle its a value based approach, but it suffers from one variable as mentioned in this thread, personal taste. However there are some sites that just suck so bad from an objective point of view that either rating method works.

Ok gentlemen, with that being said, I will begin my review. I have in total had dipped in an out of a total of 62 sites. I will briefly discuss my review for most of them, the ones I omit are because I have only joined for a month a very long time ago. Lets begin.

- Sophia Lares

My first site I visited. The beginning was great, 5 minute videos with 720p and sometime 1080p quality, nothing below the belt but great in my opinion, this was in  the beginning 2018 . Now its sh1tty short teaser videos for stuff only found in the DMs to pay for. (C-)

-Mary Magdalene

Waste of money. (F)

-Soda Popsicle

Mostly short clips with a maximum duration of 1 minute. Frequent posting, cant complain.(B)

-Taylor Stevens

Kinda pricey at around $30 a month. Loves to repost old stuff which is kinda annoying but the DM videos are a magnitude cheaper than the ones on Manyvids. Sometimes she has these deals where she gives 7 videos for the price of $100 and personal customs cost $500 for 15 min. Fairly responsive to messages. (B+)

-Pinky Powers

Good quality clips that vary in length, couple a pics here and there, posting frequency is erratic though. (B)

-Kikixxxx

Just pics and barely any videos, very low frequency posting (D-)

-Brittany Elizabeth

Hands down definitely worth it. Great smile, good quality vids, pics and decent durations.(A)

-Raquel Ryder

Short clips with teasing, or briefly being with a client of hers, nothing to write home about. Her customs start at $100.(C)

-AleeUK (Aly Chen)

Posting frequency through the roof, short clips and pics with a premium price of $5.(B)

-Katy_annXO

Just go for it, no question about it. Fantastic content, excellent response times, cheaper content than Manyvids. (A+)

-Atlanna

Really needs to get a new camera, clips are very short and shitty (360p). (D)

-Ariella Ferrera

Promotes a lot of her stuff, very frequent posting. Here  is a bonus, she often does promotions where you get 30 days for FREE!. (B+)

-KatieDoll

Pretty lame stuff IMHO with sparse posting frequency, look elsewhere.(D)

-Sienna West

Non-existent ghost with one video showing nothing. Atleast its free. (F)

-Candy

Lame content with low posting frequency.(D)

-Naughty Tawny

She does okay, mostly titty orientated (I mean, that's our focus right). Posting frequency is in short bursts with a couple of vids about minute long. (C+)

-Anggy Rossi

Formerly known as irenecolombiaa on instagram. Super lame content and barely any posting frequency. Not worth the $25.(F)

-Angrymoon

Super soft stuff, just some girls prancing around in bikinis and NO AUDIO (Like WTF?!). (D)

-DollyDollUK

Pretty much skip this, nothing to see here.(D)\

-Ava Devine

Gives off the same vibe as ariella ferrera, lot of promotional stuff. Free months you know the drill. (B)

-Georgia

Low posting frequency with lame content, skip. (D)

-Christina Fox

Fantastic in the beginning but now turned to crappy content with low posting frequency. Also likes to delete a lot of her good stuff .(D)

-lindi nunziato

Just instagram stuff with nipples, that it. (C)

-Miina

Low posting frequency and poor content in genral with bad lighting. (D)

-VanityPorn

Good quality shortish videos, but I feel like she promotes her main site. As in, it feels like she just uses the site to get you interested in her main site. Just cut the middle man in my opinion. (C+)

-Missdaisy.p

Mspalomares collaborator, the long videos are crappy quality and the short videos are good quality. So that's a  tradeoff.(C).

-Thebigtitwitch

Lame stuff, and naturals which does not apply to this forum. (D)

-Msfernandes25

Havent been there in a while but she posts in batches last time I was there. I would say she is decent to follow. (C+)

-Anakaliyah

The video quality is a bit hazy last time I was there, but decent quality.(B-)

-DeniseFonce

Obsolete, but was good while it lasted. She was in and out of onlyfans a few times,  wiping content everytime. Her last stuff was early days scandalbeauties type which I liked. Sad to see her go, but oh well. (B+)

-MarizaLimon

Basically the same stuff as her patreon, but I feel like she uses OF more. Her posting frequency was never great to begin with, however the production quality of her stuff was next level. She recently got more stringent with posting stuff because of leaks so there is that.(C)

-AluraJenson

Same type of stuff as ariella and ava (see above).

-mspalomares

This one gets interesting. Her beginning stuff was weak af and she wanted to charge me $300 for a 5 minute custom (What the proverbial f**k?!). But as time went on she started dropping her prices and the content got more saucy. I got to give it to her, the strategic approach of starting high and dry and then lowering down is kinda smart in my opinion. (C+)

-JazzyJ

Lame gifs and pics. Skip if I were you. (D)

-SaraJay

Same as ava, ariella and alura, but with crappier content, she promotes her webcam sessions by speeding them up to insane speeds.(C-)

-beautybybarbydollz

Obsolete and dont remember anything really. (F)

-Tigerr benson

Softer stuff than her industrial films, with more personal life orientated posts.(C)

-LL

Lame Lame and obsolete.(F)

-bambiblacks

BG content and the works, take it or leave it. (C)

-Etherealqos

The one that got fired from teaching. Good stuff before she shut it down tho. (B+)

-Dollydelight

Lame and obsolete.(F)

-Busty_Barbie

You will be paying for 7 videos of 0 nudity and a couple of pics that havent been updated ever. SKIP.(F)

-Paige Jordae

Nothing special just some big bootay stuff. (C-)

-Gia Gotham

Obsolete with short vids but high posting frequency (C+)

-Mayajefs

$49 is way too high in my opinion but it was a different price last time I was there(D)

-Danielle Derek

Its like a cross between katy_annXO and ava alura and ariella. Definitely worth joining IMHO.(A)

-Stassi rossi

Mostly dogging type stuff. Nothing worth paying for.(D)

-Jayden West

She does BG stuff with a dude named goliath. Good posting frequency last time I was there.(C).

-Marina Brass

SKIP. Its just instagram stuff (F)

-Princess pumpkins

Same as pinky powers, those two are cut from the same cloth. (B)

-Aysha

Aysha soper, got a bit more naughty over the years allegedly.(B)

-Moriah Mills

Haven't been here in forever, but I assume she will post some camsoda stuff. (B)

-BB34LL

AKA Brooke Blue, long time ago but I am a bit susppicious she has a bad reputation  here, proceed with caution. (C)

BoobFlex2016

• Thank You
« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2019, 01:10:07 am »
^^^^^^^^^^^ WOW!  great list & great reviews! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thanks!

I bought Alura's -- mainly because it is just $5 and I find her hot -- ton of long vids (comparatively) but I like tease more than hard core so if you like Alura & BJs, thats a good buy.

Also got Autumns.  https://onlyfans.com/autumndoll_xo  No hard core (good in my book) and she is very responcive to requests.  Big plus.  And fair priced ($8)

Neumayer23

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 101
« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2019, 12:23:44 am »
Calista.
Fucking.
Melissa.

I Recently subscribed to her only fans and was very positively impressed.
That she's scorching hot in the looks department was something I knew already from all the pictures of her circulating around, but after seeing the kind of content she has made available on her only fans, her looks became the second hottest thing about her. The woman could turn Elton John straight.

Her content seems to be shot mostly at her home but, there's a few outdoor pictures as well and, she throws in the occasional picture from a professional photo shoot or a flashback picture. Despite most of her content being made at home, the quality of the pictures and videos is always great and a lot of the pictures are 4k/2k resolution, didn't see anything blurry or grainy which is quite nice. Videos are very clear and shot in high def as well, length varies from under a minute all the way to 6-10 minutes and there's definitely some highlights in there (the parking lot vid is a winner)

Most of them are solo, but in a few, she's joined by her husband. Camera work is good and even in the M/F vids, you get to see clearly what you are interested in. Her streams seemed to be a bit lower quality than the rest of the content. The couple I saw on her channel where the video quality was far below what you see in the vids or in the pictures (the video was grainy and garbled) but this seems to be more of an issue with OF compression algorithm than with the equipment she has.

Interaction is good, you can often see her chat with the subscribers in the comments section for her spot and while she does offer additional videos for a price in your PM, she's not constantly locking stuff behind further paywalls. She's also fairly active and shares 3 pieces of content daily.

Her boobs while not obviously as big as they were in her prime, do still look nice and, the revenues from the site will mostly go towards and here I quote her "get her big ass boobs back"

For 9.99$ is hard to be disappointed for what is being offered.

maynut01

• who is daaaat?
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 529
  • -Receive: 602
« Reply #43 on: December 28, 2019, 04:34:19 am »
No review of Sara Marie Summer on OnlyFans?

Or Poosie poosie?

Amber Alena?

Hmmlove

• Thank You
« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2020, 05:53:59 pm »
More 1 line reviews:

Alessia_Model 4.5 out of 5

She is HOT, no hardcore, quality over quantity. Banging bod. Movies are mostly clips <1 min

MichelleThorne 4 out of 5

Full movies, pictures set, this is perfect if you like Michelle. I found her tits to be a tad on the small side. But she puts the work in.

Anakiliyah 2 out of 5

Not for me, the quality of pictures is too low, only movie clips with low quality and constant commercials and locked messages. Too much like watching a commercial channel.

MuscleMilfUK 4 out of 5

A hot banging bod, some hardcore clips and pictures, most movies are short but some longer ones. Recommended if you like hardbodied older women.

pucp1998

• Thank You
  • -Given: 45
  • -Receive: 1372
« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2020, 07:43:37 pm »
I'll appreciate a review for Jalande Jaguar (OnlyFans), I would like to know what to expect.
https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=36657.msg480069#msg480069

maynut01

• who is daaaat?
  • Thank You
« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2020, 06:53:05 pm »
I've bought several and  am going to post reviews as well. I wanted to add something about the treacherous ones.
You'll get a dm showing some media, whether video or pic, it doesn't matter. If they show a price for purchase, WITHOUT A DESCRIPTION DO NOT PAY....if they won't take time to either send a screenshot or tease, trailer of what you're buying, DON'T PAY!!!

« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 07:01:51 pm by maynut01 »

maynut01

• who is daaaat?
  • Thank You
« Reply #47 on: January 14, 2020, 06:59:13 pm »
@poosiepoosie is under value, but she posted this:

Hello my fans and gentlemen. I must post this note one time for you all to read as you may have noticed that I deleted some of my wall posts that showed myself topless or nude. I have learned that it is simply easy to download wall posts here on onlyfans and someone has taken liberty to download some if my topless and nude posts and posted those on reddit for free. I am so sorry that you have supported me with your monthly fee to have the access to my intimate content that I post here for you, my fans, only to find some of it for free on reddit. I now will only post my prized nude content in direct messages or in pay per view format here. This will hopefully protect me from theft of my content so that I am continually motivated to post my best content here for you to enjoy. Thank you so very much for supporting me. You are all dear to me! I plan on increasing my content frequency and quality here on onlyfans this year, as well as increasing the frequency and quality of my video work. I'm looking forward to 2020 and to sharing my growth and progress with you!

So moves up to worthy!

Sophie Anderson, and Katy AnnXO get high marks, definitely recommend. @gizelgizel is very very interactive with you, and seems to have a lot off content.

Sabrina ssbrok just recycles stuff from her other post's , which normally I've already got  and they are only a fraction of the full video.

foxyblu, dolly doll, marizalamb, elyiimkaccount2, I don't recommend. Allegra neither.
Some post 1-2 sec clips, just wanting you buy everything, others rarely post.

Speaking of, Amber Alena has a link but 0 content. 

I'm certain I have more but Ihats off the top of my head.

Too bad because I think these ladies are very nice to look.at,
But the clips are less than 10 seconds, ALWAYS.
georgiia_x AND iamlones are sad DO NOT SUBSCRIBE
« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 07:32:10 pm by maynut01 »

dajkam

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 161
  • -Receive: 244
« Reply #48 on: February 16, 2020, 02:13:53 am »
Fundmygrowingboobs
@fundmygrowingboobs

What do u think about her only fans?

Busthemus2003

• Thank You
  • -Given: 490
  • -Receive: 1914
« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2020, 10:30:50 pm »
This one hurts to write... I really love her but she doesn't seem to understand videos.  Maybe it's a language thing.  Anyway....

I find her to be amazing -- great muscles -- attractive -- and insane pec control which obviously is my #1 fetish.  But even at only $6 I can't recommend a buy unless you really like the style of her you tube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC14aAGfrIMsgoetjwi_tueg  A lot of the content ends up there anyway.  But honestly it hurts to watch the clips since they are edited like a bad 80s music video.  She is very friendly and responsive to DMs on her site but didn't change the style of the clips so I assume she (or whoever shoots them) wants them that way.  I woudl renew in an instant if she just changed the way she shoots & edits the clips.  She is awesoem -- the site...not so much
any explicit nudity?

Busthemus2003

• Thank You
« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2020, 10:33:17 pm »
Hs May one only fans on Julie pierara?

BoobFlex2016

• Thank You
« Reply #51 on: March 03, 2020, 11:03:30 pm »

any explicit nudity?

No nudity explicit or other wise.

Katy_AnnXO

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 197
  • -Receive: 404
  • Twitter @Katy_Ann_XO; IG @Katy_Ann_XO
    • Get More of Me
« Reply #52 on: March 09, 2020, 07:33:03 am »
I've been snooping on this thread. lol I'd like to thank the gentlemen who gave my OF high marks! I've put a lot of time and effort to make it a solid place. I had a bit of learning curve with it ( I haven't even had that page a year) so I'm glad my efforts have paid off! Thanks again for the good ratings! :)
Score's 2019 New Comer of The Year.
Visit my website below for details to access all my exclusive content and to set up a skype show. :)

https://hubzter.com/profile/katy_ann_xo/

postmorten

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3179
  • -Receive: 2002
  • I love big tits!This is my forum!Thank god i found
« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2020, 07:47:34 pm »
[removed review under threat of legal action]

Yum the boss
Most of the times it is free to follow. She does not post so frequently. Sometimes she sells pictures, short videos. When it is free i would recommend it. Hope she could do more content for her site.

Anastasia Doll
Before my suscription i did not know that she made BJ videos, cum videos. In her Onlyfans Page she post short videos of doing a BJ, pictures with her body with cum or face.
For 5 USD you can fullfill the curiosity and see what is inside. I think i will wait other year and then suscribe again to see if her content get better. She does not post regularly. Maybe 2 times a week.

Tori Cummings
There are a few short videos of her doing BJ, but only 2 or 3. She does not post regurlarly and sometimes she post the same video. She has a great potential but maybe because she is new she has not much material to post it.

Puma Swede
If you are a big fan you have to follow, sometimes it is free. Of course if you would like to see some videos you have to buy them. I tought that she retired for doing hardcore videos, but she sell BJ videos of hardcore videos for 10-20 USD or sometimes 50 USD and of course if you give a tip you can have a naughty talk with her.

Crystal Lust
For the price i can recommend it. She post regularly and once a week you have a full video. If you love big asses you can give a try for her site.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2023, 01:13:31 am by KwukDuck »

BoobFlex2016

• Thank You
« Reply #54 on: March 26, 2020, 11:51:25 pm »
I've been snooping on this thread. lol I'd like to thank the gentlemen who gave my OF high marks! I've put a lot of time and effort to make it a solid place. I had a bit of learning curve with it ( I haven't even had that page a year) so I'm glad my efforts have paid off! Thanks again for the good ratings! :)

You are a Smart business lady Katy!! I sure wish a few more performers would see these reviews and make changes. I know your OF account is worth it!!  And once this virus crap is over yours will be the first I rejoin. And maybe even get another custom boobie flex vid. Love the last one!

christian0001

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 8
« Reply #55 on: March 27, 2020, 08:58:50 pm »
Is there hardcore content b/g on Katy Ann site ?

postmorten

• Thank You
« Reply #56 on: March 27, 2020, 09:53:04 pm »
no  :-[

soulburn74

• Thank You
  • -Given: 26
  • -Receive: 5
« Reply #57 on: April 02, 2020, 06:00:53 am »
MsPalomares - Onlyfans

Rating C

She follows the Victoria Lomba routine, short clips and pics similar to what she posts on her social media accounts, but messages for payment on longer vids that are crazy high priced.  I rated her a "C" because for the most part she does post a lot of short clips and pics and for me personally, I love her body.

I concur, the pics of her make her look OUTSTANDING, but her clips are short, nothing but teases, and she resells the same clips with different names, or different lengths to fool you. Aside from a VERY FEW number of clips she has, most wouldn't be worthy of selling IMHO, there are way better OF content providers that provide way more content, of better quality.

soulburn74

• Thank You
« Reply #58 on: April 02, 2020, 06:18:40 am »
Danielle Derek onlyfans
for 5 bucks a month
and shows everything

I'm on your side on this debate! I've been a fan of hers since her active porn days. She looks like a totally different woman compared to back then, but she gives great content freely. Isn't running the strong hustle to get any of the good stuff, most of it is publically posted without asking to get it in unlockables.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 06:28:58 am by soulburn74 »

soulburn74

• Thank You
« Reply #59 on: April 02, 2020, 08:58:23 am »
My current collection of OF subs and my ratings (the ones that fit this forum's topic):
A lot of these were binge purchased over the last month (some as new as a few days ago) stuck at home jumping down the OF rabbit hole.......

I will rate based upon  hotness, content quality and quanity to some extent, and responsiveness in being conversational/sext worthy, and hustle factor.

https://onlyfans.com/lexessex
Lexie Essex (currently $4)
Thick, very well endowed breasts, very hardcore kinky gal who stars with lots of her friends in group sex sessions, lots of masturbation and squirting.
Tons of free content with full nudity, hardcore pics and vids. A number of hour long + live shows.
Non responsive so far at all in responding to questions, flirtations or requests.....

I give her a B- Lots of free content nude and hardcore content, but no interactivity.

https://onlyfans.com/ashleyanders
Ashley Anders
Well known Houston based escort.
OUTSTANDING BEAUTY Gorgeous woman! massive breasts and in shape body.
Currently $9.09
Content:
Most of her vids are of her exposed breasts and some vag, and some masturbation. Vids are all small 1m30 seconds or less, mostly focusing on her breasts. Some Vag, No hardcore.
Sends unlockables more than daily, opened one, was her in the shower, video mostly focused on her butt, short, didn't care for it. have since not opened any more. (if I see any with any length to them, not in the shower, I'll consider it)
She is interactive, always answers questions, flirtations and responds in kind and has yet to ask for a tip for me to be worthy of chatting with.
Beauty a 10 and then some.
Her content is C+ her pictures many are stunning,  but small video clips (also stunning just short in length). Aside from masturbation, nothing hardcore.
Her interactivity is a B+
Her hustle factor gets an A+ (non existant so far)
Overall I give her a C+ maybe a B-

https://onlyfans.com/nikkibenz
Nikki Benz
Porn Starlet Veteran
I think her beauty has gotten better with age. She looks better now, than she did as a young starlet.
Currently $4.99
A good mix of content ranging from about 10 full scenes from her Nikkibenz.com archives. Hour long live shows that are 1/2 q/a with fans and 1/2 sex show. and hundred of few minute/few seconds clips of her in various stages of nudity.
Interactivity: Bombards with unlockables. She films full scenes and sells them on OF. She takes requests for customs ($500+). Lots of masturbatory scenes, compilation scenes of different categories.
Hustle: D- Nearly every attempt at communicating with you is an attempt to get you to tip her. Its rare to have a real conversation with her without it leading to her trying to sell you something, or just ask for tips for her time in communicating with you.

All in All good content if you don't plan on trying to communicate with her for free.....
B-

https://onlyfans.com/the_amberjade
Amber Jade
Camgirl web model who portrays herself as a Dom, but also has mainstream porn content.
BEAUTIFUL GREAT BREASTS.
Currently $3
Her content is mostly clothed, but does have some topless and bottomless content video and pictures, a few hardcore scenes. Mostly short lengthed.
She does answer questions and flirtations. without constantly asking for tips.
She has a large back catalog of hardcore traditional porn scenes and some 'Mistress' style scenes (JOI, cock rating/humiliation) that she tries to sell via tips and then emails dropbox links (that only stream, not downloadable). I love her  content, but at one point wasn't very prompt in the delivery to the point of arguing that she even owed it, and it lead to me no longer being a fan of hers..... a shame she's a cutie!
Edit 4/2/20 10:09am PST: She did eventually come through and was apologetic for the delay.

C+ for free content. Be aware if you decide to purchase content from her outside of OF delivery system, it might not come quickly....and might take some prodding.....

https://onlyfans.com/imgemmamassey
Gemma Massey
UK Escort
Tattoed in great shape (6pack/toned) Delicious Breasts. A true stunner.
Currently $12.50
A good mix of content ranging from clothed, to full nude to masturbation scenes.
Her longest free scene is about 3 minutes long (she masturbates through most of it, and at the end a man standing over her face/chest busts on her chest.)

I've only been subbed to her for a few days. She's answered my questions/comments and flirtations in kind.  She has yet to ask for a tip. The one unlockable offered so far is a 9 minute scene described as a b/g squirt and creampie vid (I haven't unlocked it yet so can't verify).
Hustle: A (none).
Not bombarded by requests for tips or unlockables.
(again the escorts seem to get it better than the avg web/porn starlet on the communication skills without hustle factor).
She gets an A across the board!

https://onlyfans.com/iamlmonies
Lindi Nunziato
Body modification queen. Everyone here knows who she is.
Stunning beauty, not a natural part left on her.  Not sure if the RBF is from the modifications or just her naturally that way. Rarely a smile in her content.
Currently $5.50
Free content: Mostly clothed content. A few bare breasted pictures/video snippets. Even less vag. Mostly IG worthy, not worth paying for if you are looking for nudity or sex.
Communication: Aside from one lone "Thank u so Much" response: None, Zero Ziltch.
Unlockables offered. I've opened 2. One was two pictures of her nude. Breasts and Vag visible.
Other was a 30sec clip of her revealing her breasts.  I'm done unlocking anything else she has offered.
She gets a D+ C- for lack of nude content and nearly zero communication.

https://onlyfans.com/cjmiles
CJ Miles
Short Slim Asian web/porn starlet.
She probably doesn't qualify to be discussed in this forum, as she is only a 34C But damn she is FIIIINNNNEEEEE. and for her little very toned frame her perky man made's are gorgeous.
Currently $10.36
Free content: Both photos and video number nearly 1000 deep. Majority of them are bare breasted or full nude and many clips from her full hardcore b/g, g/g and masturbation scenes.
She links a page with her full scenes for sale.
Communication/Hustle: I haven't attempted to communicate with her much aside from commenting on her live stream failing and offering tips to keep that from happening (the tech in me never dies). She did respond with a thank you.
She offers MANY unlockables of her full scenes for sale on her other site.
She posts snippets of them privately in video or picture form.
Zero hustle as far as asking for tips just to communicate with her.

Lots of breast and vag on the free end with little hustle aside from trying to sell her full scenes.
I give her a B-

https://onlyfans.com/anakaliyah
Anakaliya
Web Cam Model / Body modification enthusiast.
She's had breasts, butt, rib and torso modifications (not sure about the rest.)
Been following her for a while both on camster and on OF. long enough to see her go through multiple procedures and seeing the before and after results (including lots of pictures of scars/bruising etc while as she heals from each procedure.)
Currently $5.20

Content: Mostly amatuer self done via cell phone/webcam. A few professional photo/video shoots.
Mix of clothed and bare breasts and vag in picture and video form. 1500+ pics 400+ vids
Content capture quality amateurish. Content itself (her breasts, vag and body) outstanding.
Communication: Outstanding. Will converse with you have full conversations. Will sext/fantasy flirt etc with you. Does not constantly ask for tips, but will state up front what she will do for free and what she won't. Honest and upfront about it.

Quality of her unlockables is questionable due to capture quality and length. Compared to her full private sessions you can purchase on her Camster/F4F page, her OF content isn't worthy. But its priced accordingly. I'd say stay for the free content, but buy her stuff from f4f, or just watch her cam sessions and get her private to see whatever you want to see from her.

She gets and A, her OF content gets a C+

https://onlyfans.com/uptownjenny
Uptown Jenny
NY based IG/Porn model.
Hips and Tits and a delicious smile! Her oiled up is a site to see!
Currently $4.99
She doesn't have a lot of content (200+pics, under 100 Vids)
Most of her content is clothed but with Gstring to show off her butt (her selling point, even though her tits are just as amazing to me). There are breasts and some vag as well but not a lot.
A few clips of her few (that I know of ) hardcore scenes are on her free side.
Communication: She is just as flirtatious with you as you are with her.
Sexting/long conversation come at a price. (but it's spelled out upfront).
Hustle: Strong    (like many hustlers on OF: pretends to start conversation and immediately steers it to tip requests for either content or sexting. But unlike many super hustlers on OF what she gives you for the financial donation is in my eye worthy. She's great at the sexting, and the unlockable content is nude, and often of a hardcore nature) Think 5-10 minute clips. (or photosets not just one or two pics). (I privately wish she is an escort.......I have found no evidence to prove that is the case).
So the hustle is strong, but the content delivered is good in my opinion.

She gets a B even with the hustle and smaller amount of content ...I don't know maybe i'm just stuck on her (probably).

https://onlyfans.com/xbrooklynbluex
Brooklyn Blue
UK porn starlet facial queen.
Another questionable entry due to her tit size not being extraordinarily big, but what she lacks in massive cans, she makes up for in as much free hardcore content than anyone I know on OF. Just about all her posts are hardcore sex with facials, or some sort of action.
Currently $5.99
BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK ON OF.
5000+pics 2300+vids.
Almost entirely hardcore and many full length scenes. If i had to guess she films some sort of sex daily. And when the content is recycled, its stated as.
She loves a good facial, and she seems to pick partners who cum in buckets......
All in the free section.
Communication: She answers questions and is playful. Sexting requires $35. Customs are CHEAP ($99) Posted an audio only JOI the other day that was pure fire in messaging for free.
Hustle: Zero Ziltch. Not one unlockable offered in the months I've been following her.

Again her lack of breast size might make her not worthy of being here. But she is a hardcore freak that puts it all out there for the monthly sub.
(Minor gripe, someone needs to teach her how to apply her contour makeup to not look like a zombie) lol.

She gets and A- (the minus only because I fixate on her makeup miscues.....

https://onlyfans.com/anastasiadoll
Anastasia Doll
French Russian UK based international Escort who is now dabbling in porn.
One of the most beautiful women in the world to me (maybe even #1).
Currently $5.

Content: On the small side of available content (300+pics, 200+ vids).
She has 3 live shows in her archive that are 10-20 minutes long each, everything else is in the 3 minute or less range, mostly her dancing around undressing either partially or fully, some masturbation. No b/g hardcore clips , although there are a few pics of her post sex with cum on her tits and face. and some trimmed down snippets  from her few lesbian scenes and regular "dance around and look hot then slowly undress then masturbate" scenes available on her own website. Photos mostly at least topless many tits and vag on display. (and what a beautiful display it is)

Communication: Awesome. She'll openly answer question flirt back and discuss escort opportunities (be careful of the word filters OF has in place to try to keep that from happening). haven't tried to sext with her, but the little bits and pieces of sexual flirtation I have thrown her way she has responded in kind.

Hustle: little to none. Very few unlockables as of late. I do remember being offered a BJ video once (correct me if i'm wrong) but scrolling up that far to find it is a challenge on OF.......its such a wonky system espeically as of late.

Rating B only due to lack of content, most of it is professionally captured in great quality.

My first TPB post, in the can.

Enjoy!!

Soulburn74
« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 07:11:07 pm by soulburn74 »

Labalaba88

• Thank You
« Reply #60 on: April 03, 2020, 12:45:18 am »
Onlyfans is becoming so lame. Every second post is some girl advertising some other girl. Its losing substance real fast

pepegotera

• Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 4
« Reply #61 on: April 03, 2020, 12:57:52 am »
I'll appreciate a review for Lola Celine I would like to know what to expect. https://onlyfans.com/lolaceline

https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=47936.0

postmorten

• Thank You
« Reply #62 on: April 03, 2020, 01:12:08 am »
Onlyfans is becoming so lame. Every second post is some girl advertising some other girl. Its losing substance real fast

yes, totally agree. some girls only post advertising, andrea abeli is the number one i think :)

Eat68

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 7
« Reply #63 on: April 23, 2020, 01:55:43 am »
Kianna Dior
https://onlyfans.com/kianna_dior

Rating: 4.5/5

She posts frequently. A lot of pictures and videos. A lot of BG vids, primarily BJ/TJ. Some HC. COVID probably killed the BG content for a while.
Vids are reasonably priced.

Only interaction was when I bought a vid and it didn't deliver, so I asked her and she tried to help, but ended up dealing with OF support.

Still great value IMO.

marti

• Thank You
  • -Given: 89
  • -Receive: 157
« Reply #64 on: April 30, 2020, 03:16:24 pm »
has anyone else been banned fron only fans or no away to get back on there i was banned for using two different cards for two different girls one finshed so i changed the other one card to pay with they banned me said was fraud

BoobFlex2016

• Thank You
« Reply #65 on: May 04, 2020, 04:49:20 pm »

This helps a lot as I'm trying to establish myself on the platform and I know a lot of girls reallyyy push the adverts but I'm trying to get a good balance. I would probably have gained followers faster if I posted ads everyday but I just can't bring myself to do it at the detriment of the quality of my page.

I see both sides of this as a creator and a consumer of OnlyFans,  I think there are two kinds of page. One usually has a lower price but spam adverts constantly {which are being spammed in return} the content is low quality and/or usually comes at an additional cost, or ones that have a slightly higher monthly cost, don't spam and post their own high quality content, take time to interact with followers and cater to their kinks etc. I've chosen the latter root.

For what it’s worth, I cycle through & pay for about 15 OF accounts. Here’s what I think is important.

Reasonable opening price. If I see $25 and only a few vids I won’t join it.

Interaction. My main reason to join is to ask about custom vids so answering posts is important

Videos longer than a minute. 30 second vids are only OK as a daily hello but actual content needs to be at least a minute and preferably 3-5. Why take the time to set up a video designed to get a fan off and make it so short.

If there are PPV vids being posted, make the price per minute reasonable. Not going to pay $40 for a 2 minute clip.
Post frequently. Can be selfies or quick stuff but post often.

And finally. Try to shoot with some creativity. Phone now have good quality but buy a background light and a tri pod. Hand held selfies with bad light get old quick.

Hope that helps 

BoobFlex2016

• Thank You
« Reply #66 on: May 05, 2020, 05:07:41 am »

For what it’s worth, I cycle through & pay for about 15 OF accounts. Here’s what I think is important.

Interaction. My main reason to join is to ask about custom vids so answering posts is important

Videos longer than a minute. 30 second vids are only OK as a daily hello but actual content needs to be at least a minute and preferably 3-5. Why take the time to set up a video designed to get a fan off and make it so short.

If there are PPV vids being posted, make the price per minute reasonable. Not going to pay $40 for a 2 minute clip.

And finally. Try to shoot with some creativity. Phone now have good quality but buy a background light and a tri pod. Hand held selfies with bad light get old quick.

Hope that helps

Thank you! This is very very helpful. I have been getting reviews from my followers and I can honestly say that I have received a lot of praise for my interaction. I genuinely reply to all my messages straight away and if they make a suggestion or mention a kink I'm on it. And I post regularly so I have that down. As for the other stuff, I actually moved today and am in the process of setting up a mini at home porn studio.... So basically a room dedicated to shooting content. When I've got this set up I'll be able to make high quality stuff and will be churning out the videos so it's quite exciting. I need to order a tripod, ring light and back drop.

So yeh good to know I'm on the right path. But how about getting the word out there? That's another issue altogether I suppose... I would just feel disheartened if I'm making a huge effort and nobody is around to see it haha.

Well, I joined just because I want to help  :) even though my kink is fitness ladies. So I thought I would give you a review.  25 1-2 minute vids.  mostly solo. Good variety.  A lot of posts. I would agree that having a studio will help with the video quality -- they are good -- but I bet you will do better soon.  Some B/G BJ and a couple kinky clips (using a dumbbell as a toy).  And just $10.  worth a shot if you want to try it.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2020, 03:21:58 am by BoobFlex2016 »

Labalaba88

• Thank You
« Reply #67 on: May 06, 2020, 05:59:39 am »

Hope that helps

Thank you! This is very very helpful. I have been getting reviews from my followers and I can honestly say that I have received a lot of praise for my interaction. I genuinely reply to all my messages straight away and if they make a suggestion or mention a kink I'm on it. And I post regularly so I have that down. As for the other stuff, I actually moved today and am in the process of setting up a mini at home porn studio.... So basically a room dedicated to shooting content. When I've got this set up I'll be able to make high quality stuff and will be churning out the videos so it's quite exciting. I need to order a tripod, ring light and back drop.

So yeh good to know I'm on the right path. But how about getting the word out there? That's another issue altogether I suppose... I would just feel disheartened if I'm making a huge effort and nobody is around to see it haha.

Now this is an approach that I can appreciate. A content creator that conducts her own active research to optimize her page and content.

Akronaute

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5130
  • -Receive: 3324
  • ^ Miss Gemma Massey (2011)
« Reply #68 on: May 06, 2020, 01:33:54 pm »
I just want to say thank you for your reviews. Really helpful to me now that I'm thinking on suscribe to some OF.
MY TOP (no order)
Gemma Massey | Danielle Derek | Rachael (mompov) | Amy Anderssen | Katy Ann | Amber Alena | Paulina J. Candy | Candy Charms | Lilly8k | Blondie Bennett | Nessa Devil

postmorten

• Thank You
« Reply #69 on: May 06, 2020, 07:12:26 pm »
What do you have on mind Akronaute? :)

I subbed once at Eden Levine, and was like the same as her instagram account. I look the videos and the pictures once and then never saw the profile again,hehe.

I subbed also to Naomi
https://onlyfans.com/naomixxx

The price was 3.75 USD, so to give a try is not bad. She has an excellent ass and big boobs. She also sell b/g videos.
I will not renew the suscription, but was a fun ride :)

FrenchBoob

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 768
  • -Receive: 436
« Reply #70 on: May 13, 2020, 04:18:36 pm »
hi,

1/ my OF reviews :
- Danielle Derek 4/5
- Sophie Andreson 4/5
- Aletta Ocean 4/5
- Jasmine Jae 1/5
- Sila Star 2/5
- Sabrina Sabrok 4/5
- Puma Swede 2/5
- PBD bigbustystar 4/5
- Misshaleylayne 2/5

I dont want to spend more than 20$ per month. there is a lot of special offers. I try only models less that 10$.

what do you think of that ?

2/ my OF whislist

These following OF accounts seem interesting to me. have you tested them? are they good?

Lindi Nunziato @iamlmonies
Sofia 38NN
Victoria Lobov @victorialobov
Tania Amazon @taniaamazon
PoosiePoosie @poosiepoosie
Cathy Heaven @cathyheaven
Beshine
Deauxma @deauxma
Casca Akashova @cascaakashova
Allegra Cole @allegracolesworld
Chelsea Charms @chelseaboobnique
Courtney Taylor XXX @courtneytaylorxxx
Ariane Saint-Amour @arianestamour
Foxy Menagerie Verre @foxymenagerieverre
Barbie Brilliant @vanityp

tx

FrenchBoob

• Donor
  • Thank You
« Reply #71 on: May 14, 2020, 09:32:30 am »

Funny, even after subscribing to a few of the ones on your list, I remain on the fence about them. Take that for what you will. Here are my thoughts.

iamlmonies — basically Instagram but some topless from time to time. Worth subscribing once if it’s on a discount to check it out for yourself. But it doesn’t live up to how hot she is/could be, so adjust expectations accordingly. You’ll note a lot of dissatisfied customers in her thread.  I personally subscribe about once every few months just to see what’s up. Worth about $7 when it goes on that discount, which happens from time to time. She will respond to your DMs too, so there’s some value there if you’re in to that kind of thing.

Allegra Cole — abandoned last I heard, watch the post/video count to check. She paid attention to it for a second, and I unsubscribed when she stopped paying attention to it.

Chelsea Charms — completely recycled content as of my last subscription in February. Avoid. Use google lol worth $0

Foxy — it’s a matter of preference. Lots of filters, close up, cropped shots, very little movement if she ever post a video. Camera is potato. She does respond to DMs though. I don’t find the stuff interesting enough to keep an active subscription at her current price. Her stuff from big bikini babes is much better than anything she’s ever put out on OF. She sells videos via DM which are never worth the price, but that just makes the subscription fee feel like even more of a ripoff. Maybe worth $10 due to her size alone, but it’s not a particularly stimulating feed and the PPV add ons can push the price over $200/mo to get access to everything.

Thanks for your response & reviews

Busthemus2003

• Thank You
« Reply #72 on: May 15, 2020, 12:06:50 am »
Not only fans but subbed to Cindy’ landolt patreon page and lots of awesome images...if they are accurate and I think they are she better nude than you expect.

BoobFlex2016

• Thank You
« Reply #73 on: May 17, 2020, 06:02:27 am »
I had posted earlier - I think in another review thread - that Candy Charms OF wasn't as good as it could be.  I think she has upped her game and it is a pretty decent site.  Since it was on special for like $5 I thought i would let everyone know.  She interacts regularly - posts pics daily - vids about every other day (usual OF style 1-2 min max).  and has PPV clips.  So if you are a fan, def worth it.

Lovethosetits

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1183
  • -Receive: 122
« Reply #74 on: May 17, 2020, 04:25:55 pm »
Any word on Veronika Black’s? I’m thinking of subscribing

Eat68

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 7
« Reply #75 on: May 22, 2020, 11:27:57 pm »
I subbed to her because of a discount.

IMO, not worth it. Unless you're like at a "censored" playboy level amount of nudes.

Nothing like full body shots or anything of the like (at the time).

But if that's your thing, then go ahead and sub to the big titty goth gf lol.

Labalaba88

• Thank You
« Reply #76 on: May 25, 2020, 07:33:20 am »
MsPalomares - Onlyfans

Rating C

Based on my experience and also the experience of some of the fellaz over on her thread on this site I would like to say that this rating is lenient I would recommennd that this be dropped to D if not lower. She tends to scam those who pay for customs.

ivann

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 517
« Reply #77 on: June 13, 2020, 06:06:54 am »
hi,
I highly recomend miss tania amazon she has more than 500 photos, and live shows at least once a week, nude , nice body, lingerie sets, no hardcore.she replies her messages . Try to join whhen her account goes sometimes 4.99

Victoria labov, she is old , big titties, features hardcore now with brazzers, warn personalty, your opinion .

Deauxma, nothing new,I think she is oldest one in porn, may be followed if you like big titties ,bikinis

Puma sweede is free now go and follow, not too sexy for me

1/ my OF reviews :
- Danielle Derek 4/5
- Sophie Andreson 4/5
- Aletta Ocean 4/5
- Jasmine Jae 1/5
- Sila Star 2/5
- Sabrina Sabrok 4/5
- Puma Swede 2/5
- PBD bigbustystar 4/5
- Misshaleylayne 2/5

I dont want to spend more than 20$ per month. there is a lot of special offers. I try only models less that 10$.

what do you think of that ?

2/ my OF whislist

These following OF accounts seem interesting to me. have you tested them? are they good?

Lindi Nunziato @iamlmonies
Sofia 38NN
Victoria Lobov @victorialobov
Tania Amazon @taniaamazon
PoosiePoosie @poosiepoosie
Cathy Heaven @cathyheaven
Beshine
Deauxma @deauxma
Casca Akashova @cascaakashova
Allegra Cole @allegracolesworld
Chelsea Charms @chelseaboobnique
Courtney Taylor XXX @courtneytaylorxxx
Ariane Saint-Amour @arianestamour
Foxy Menagerie Verre @foxymenagerieverre
Barbie Brilliant @vanityp

tx

FrenchBoob

• Donor
  • Thank You
« Reply #78 on: June 19, 2020, 07:32:48 pm »

Only three remaining on your wishlist that I've tried, and I didn't think any of them were worth it.
iamlmonies is a lot of extras, so the price for your sub isn't the full story. just visit her thread here, it's pretty much the same stuff.
foxy is horrible, EVERYTHING is extra and the quality is for shite
Chelsea Charms is just reposts of free stuff, definitely avoid. not sure what her plan is for that account but she's not even trying haha

New OF reviews :
- Tania Amazon @taniaamazon 2/5
- PoosiePoosie @poosiepoosie 2/5
- Cathy Heaven @cathyheaven 3/5
- Barbie Brilliant @vanityp 2/5
- UKBimbodoll @ukbimbodoll 4/5
- Ava Devine 2/5

4towels2

• Thank You
  • -Given: 38
  • -Receive: 445
« Reply #79 on: June 19, 2020, 10:58:00 pm »
My 2 cents
There needs to be a criteria developed if this thread is to continue to be useful. A single number rating really doesn't tell enough of the picture.

E.g. the poster above has put Tania Amazon as 2/5 but this doesn't tell you why. Was it because of what you can see, was it attitude, or was it a low post frequency? Maybe there's another reason.

Anyway, I was subbed to Tania Amazon and it appears to me that it does a great job of what it attempts to deliver. The posts are frequent, there's plenty of nudity and she even puts on live sessions. I haven't seen any masturbation, bg or pay per view in the comments and I think that's a line in the sand that Tania Amazon has drawn in terms of what she's willing to post.

So here's maybe an alternate rating for Tania Amazon:
Post frequency: Daily
Content: Topless, full nudity
Media: Mix of photos and videos (<1 minute)
Live sessions: Yes
Pay per view: None

Thoughts?

PS. Thanks to the post above to providing feedback! I just think we can do more to help each other find the best onlyfans pages :)

BoobFlex2016

• Thank You
« Reply #80 on: June 20, 2020, 02:11:07 am »
My 2 cents
There needs to be a criteria developed if this thread is to continue to be useful. A single number rating really doesn't tell enough of the picture.

E.g. the poster above has put Tania Amazon as 2/5 but this doesn't tell you why. Was it because of what you can see, was it attitude, or was it a low post frequency? Maybe there's another reason.

Anyway, I was subbed to Tania Amazon and it appears to me that it does a great job of what it attempts to deliver. The posts are frequent, there's plenty of nudity and she even puts on live sessions. I haven't seen any masturbation, bg or pay per view in the comments and I think that's a line in the sand that Tania Amazon has drawn in terms of what she's willing to post.

Thoughts?

PS. Thanks to the post above to providing feedback! I just think we can do more to help each other find the best onlyfans pages :)

I like that -- informative, quick easy, objective.

I ahev always rated as Buy / dont' buy which I still think is a viable evaluation as well.

pHaYzE

• Thank You
« Reply #81 on: June 20, 2020, 08:23:29 pm »
My 2 cents

Thoughts?

That was sort of how I started the thread, it was going to be a topic of all of MY experiences with these paid sites, as I sub to anywhere from 5-10 per month.  It went of the rails soon after so I didnt comment after.

BoobFlex2016

• Thank You
« Reply #82 on: June 20, 2020, 09:21:21 pm »
...not as "off the rails" as a lot of other threads LOL!  There are plenty of threads keepin' the mods busy -- but this one has been a great service IMHO.
So THANKS and I think most of us would appreciate to continue to hear from the folks subscribing!

I am a regular on Candy Charms and still recommend it.

I wish a few more folks would give Kimberly Hawkins a try...She is not as active as I would like but I find her amazing.

pucp1998

• Thank You
  • -Given: 45
  • -Receive: 1372
« Reply #83 on: June 21, 2020, 12:24:34 am »
@jalande_jaguar review please.

fl4ppytippy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 494
  • -Receive: 1216
« Reply #84 on: June 21, 2020, 04:32:15 pm »
For my input, an updated review of Danielle Derek's onlyfans. For me, her fan site isn't even worth the $5.00 fee. The content quality has gone from bad to exceptionally poor with nearly all photos appearing to be stills pulled from videos clips (which we never see) and are incomprehensibly blurry, unusable images that seems to be randomly selected from the video.

The videos have also gone to hell. She's using filters, of all sorts, constantly. If you like sparkles then maybe they work for you. She's also posting crap quality cell selfies, bouncing around so there's not much to see or cell video of her fan sessions. Neither of which are worth watching.

She needs someone to help her shoot quality content.

I'd suggest even die-hard fans pass.

dm81

• Thank You
  • -Given: 233
  • -Receive: 1137
« Reply #85 on: June 23, 2020, 10:10:20 pm »
Of all the Onlyfans pages I've personally subscribed to, I would have to say my favorite and perhaps the best bang for your buck is Angel Wicky's. If I use the earlier posters criteria list it would look like this:

Content: everything from non nude and topless, right up to hardcore b/g, g/g b/g/g b/b/g etc.
Media: photos and videos including full length 25-30+ minute exclusive scenes recent scenes include a 30 minute squirting threesome with busty natural Sofia Lee, a interracial threesome scene and a pov threesome scene with Josephine Jackson.
Live sessions: Yes and not just q&a live, sometimes there'll be uncensored live solo or sex shows
Pay per view: very rarely. All her exclusive hardcore xxx scenes will be pinned at the top of her main page so you don't have to go looking for them

Her page is currently $13/month
For that IMO, her page might be the closest to a perfect A++ rating you can get

tybalt50

• Thank You
  • -Given: 114
  • -Receive: 407
« Reply #86 on: June 27, 2020, 02:50:30 am »
https://onlyfans.com/richcutrone

Normally, I don't much care for photographer's pages, but it's Rich Effin' Cutrone.  He takes great shots of LOTS of the models featured on this site, such as Jessica Barton, Angela Sommers, Hillary FIsher, Mary Allison and on and on and on. Subscription is $19.99 and the sets can be pricey, but like I said, Rich Effin' Cutrone.

monsieurartois

• Thank You
  • -Given: 553
  • -Receive: 6079
  • i ♥ b( . )( . )bs
« Reply #87 on: July 01, 2020, 11:54:30 pm »
New OF reviews :
- Tania Amazon @taniaamazon 2/5
- PoosiePoosie @poosiepoosie 2/5
- Cathy Heaven @cathyheaven 3/5
- Barbie Brilliant @vanityp 2/5
- UKBimbodoll @ukbimbodoll 4/5
- Ava Devine 2/5

I echo the UKBimbodoll high rating, she's a lovely next door girl with amazing transformation to fit & busty, and she LOVES her new massive 2250cc tits. Surely lots of great vids to come.

LunaticRed

• Thank You
  • -Given: 41
  • -Receive: 11
« Reply #88 on: July 03, 2020, 12:02:12 pm »
 one girl who is absolutely not worth any amount of money on OF is combatbarbie. no nudes, nothing sexier or more revealing than she posts on instagram, in her latest magazine spread for Habit magazine (where she is the only girl in the issue who isnt nude but somehow gets the cover) she states she will never show full nudes, and charges insane amounts for any extras you can buy in DMs....$50 for a clip of her saying your name....WTF?!! Only posts once a week and its usually a pic from one of her shoots that she posts on Instagram. if and when a video is posted, it is 99% of the time 15 seconds or less. And for those of you that like interacting with the models, she doesnt allow comments on her stuff, and I have not received one single reply to any dm or tip I have sent. I have personally subscribed to more than 40 different girls, and she was the one I was most excited for, and has been the biggest let down. Save your money. 0 out of 5

fOOsh

• Thank You
  • -Given: 455
  • -Receive: 586
« Reply #89 on: July 12, 2020, 09:43:48 am »
I just want to make sure I understand this onlyfans/patreon thing:  You pay for the privilege of having the opportunity to pay for content?

Sounds like bullshit to me.  Am I wrong?

BoobFlex2016

• Thank You
« Reply #90 on: July 12, 2020, 04:17:05 pm »
Not all of them are that way. I find candy charms to have a good balance of free stuff for the $3 sub price. And I think Angie salvagno (when she isn’t recovering from surgery) is good. Others are a rip. Buyer beware for sure.

Labalaba88

• Thank You
« Reply #91 on: July 12, 2020, 06:53:39 pm »
I just want to make sure I understand this onlyfans/patreon thing:  You pay for the privilege of having the opportunity to pay for content?

You nailed it.

pHaYzE

• Thank You
« Reply #92 on: July 24, 2020, 09:43:54 pm »
Another resource for reviews

https://twitter.com/OF_Reviewed

angelo1

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 74
« Reply #93 on: March 14, 2021, 10:02:24 am »
Angelique noir onlyfans

uburey2016

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #94 on: March 31, 2021, 07:07:28 pm »
I was new to Only Fans when I subscribed to Jazmyne Day (UKbimbodoll) page. I was sorely disappointed.

She posts frequently but her videos are too short (2 to 4 minutes), in many cases just teasers and way too expensive. She is as hot as it can be-her breasts are fake looking marvels on a tight body and her face is gorgeous; but I feel cheated. Caveat emptor.

I will try my luck following the recommendations above.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2021, 08:39:31 pm by uburey2016 »

No one in Particular

• Thank You
« Reply #95 on: July 18, 2021, 08:40:44 pm »
That’s correct.  Other than PPV the content is a car selfie, a Boomerang type clip or a headless three second vid clip.  I appreciate that members have shared here because this forum can be a valuable resource. I found nearly all to which I subscribed to be a caveat emptor. I’ve had several string along the paid chat, take the fees for custom content and not provide anything.  I welcome suggestions on fake tits performers that will chat about fake and faker, not act upset or offended by being asked to say fuck my big fake silicone tits, use them for what were made and provide the content that’s promised, but until then I can’t make any recommendations.   

You nailed it.

kirk218899

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 158
« Reply #96 on: July 18, 2021, 09:05:11 pm »
greast post.  i have about 20 subscriptions so ill add my 2 cents soon.

kirk218899

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 158
« Reply #97 on: July 19, 2021, 06:57:32 pm »
I'm into the MILF/Mature tits category so my OF reflect that but always trying to find new so suggestions appreciated!

@beach_milf  5/5 highly suggested, new content, hardcore, fantastic MILF
@mexicangoddess69  4/5 great orbs for tits and great nipples, hardcore, updates often
@big_titty_lauren   2/5 shes smokin hot but content is lacking, short vids, not even sure if they are all her

No one in Particular

• Thank You
« Reply #98 on: August 01, 2021, 02:51:20 am »
A few positive. Katy Ann Xo.  Miss Lexa sometimes responds to a tip and compliment by sending a free vid. 

BoobFlex2016

• Thank You
« Reply #99 on: August 01, 2021, 03:57:50 am »
A few positive. Katy Ann Xo.  Miss Lexa sometimes responds to a tip and compliment by sending a free vid.

Totally agree on Katy Ann. Very responsive on DMs and great custom vids. Really did a good job on what I asked for rather than a canned non-custom video. She does live shows and has decent free vids (no free hard core of course but T&A stuff)

ivann

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 517
« Reply #100 on: August 19, 2021, 06:12:42 am »
I recomend hot mom victoria if you like nipples& big boobs. no hardcore content
https://onlyfans.com/hotmomvictoria

dingo2130

• Thank You
  • -Given: 362
  • -Receive: 15
« Reply #101 on: September 18, 2021, 04:56:38 pm »

Coco Bimbodoll site is rather good. Most of the videos are reallly short, but some are one to two minutes. She is unbelivable hot as well. No boy girl. Updates almost every day.

Please delete my account

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 22
« Reply #102 on: September 19, 2021, 06:42:31 am »
**please delete my account**
« Last Edit: October 12, 2021, 08:20:18 am by BBB&A »

ExoticDesign

• Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • Just a guy into exotic cars and girls
« Reply #103 on: October 03, 2021, 03:21:44 am »
I suppose I have a different take on OF/patreon subs. If I go to a strip club, I pay an entrance fee...probably around $10. Then I have to buy 2 drinks...another $20. Then I need to tip the dancers and girls who come by to talk. They're all clothed or strip to topless at the most on the dance floors.  And you never know if the girls are gonna be cute. They certainly wont be like any of the girls mentioned in here with huge fake tits. The girls here are more exclusive. They have sub sites like OF or Patreon where you pay, maybe $10 to get in or so. Getting back to strip clubs...then you might need to tip the girls at the clubs for some attention. Maybe buy a couple things for extra from them like a lap dance for another, say, $50.  I'd say paying for a girls' OF is not much different than visiting a strip club once a month. So why the complaints about paying the $10 entry fee to their sites and then paying extra if you wanna see some xxx stuff in videos?
« Last Edit: October 03, 2021, 09:53:08 pm by ExoticDesign »

TPB_

• Thank You
  • -Given: 167
  • -Receive: 970
« Reply #104 on: October 05, 2021, 01:36:27 am »
Have you seen Katy Ann recently on OF?  Inexpensive monthly subscription and her physique keeps getting better. There’s a new red bikini clip where her waist looks so small and huge fake tits.  Also a yellow bikini and topless  - really pretty, slim and tits so huge and so fake. 

kaban101

• Thank You
  • -Given: 18
  • -Receive: 16
« Reply #105 on: May 21, 2022, 01:56:30 pm »
Has anyone recently been a member of Beshine's OnlyFans   @beshinedotcom??
Communication/messaging with her has dwindled down much in the last year or so, many of my DM's to her have not being returned and it's not as if I'm pestering her every few days with questions. Sometimes I don't get a reply 4-6 weeks later.

Let me know what you think of her site, content, her DM's; write me here to my mailbox.

Thanks!

kaban101

• Thank You
  • -Given: 18
  • -Receive: 16
« Reply #106 on: May 22, 2022, 10:05:46 pm »
Now Beshine's OnlyFans- Feedback

Has anyone been able to get messaging replies back from her? It's been minimal at best since early last year, 2021??

Tags: