Author Topic: Plastic Stripper *WOMAN* (Becoming a fake plastic stripper story)  (Read 111740 times)

Barbielover

Re: Plastic Stripper *WOMAN* (Becoming a fake plastic stripper story)
« Reply #75 on: February 27, 2015, 12:59:49 pm »
It's so hot imagining that Receptionist, and I hope to read the term 'frozen face' many more times in this story :P (for slurp)

Thanks,
Barbie-Botox-Lover

mginn24

• Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #76 on: June 08, 2015, 11:46:50 pm »
When are we gonna see the next chapter?

daddydombimbotrainer

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 45
« Reply #77 on: April 15, 2016, 01:09:58 am »
I can't leave this story without expanding Janice's breasts too!

Chapter 15

Frank

Frank watched as the surgeon suited up and prepared for the surgery. ‘The bimbo doctor’ or BD had the best cutting edge technology when it came to the knife. Frank watched as BD hooked an IV up to Janice’s arm. Frank watched as a pink bag began to send a tendril of pink liquid through the iv and into Janice’s arm.

She giggled in her comatose state and Frank smirked. In fact, he was supplied by the pink bimbo drug by BD himself.
The young surgeon began his work, allowing Frank to watch. BD made an incision underneath each of Janice’s floppy and natural tits. They were the straightest lines he’d ever seen.

“You want to know why I love plastic doc?” Frank asked.

“Indulge me,” BD said as he pulled two deflated expander implants out of a medical box.

“It’s art, seeing you work, seeing you sculpt the human form like that, nothing better.”

“Yes,” BD said, concentrating hard. He inserted each implant into Janice’s breast, making sure to put the fill port on than outer side of each breast.

“This is the fun part,” BD said as he got up and took a step backwards. A machine above them kicked on and mechanical arms swung down. Thin beams of red laser burst forward and swept precisely across the incisions BD had made, sealing them instantly.

“Damn, impressive.” Frank grunted.
BD said nothing but instead hooked two tubes up to Janice’s small implants, he poked a large needle into the filling port of Janice’s still normal looking tits, though they did look a bit larger to Frank.

BD turned something on and a tank began to unload CC’s of plastic into Janice’s tits. Frank breathed with anticipation as he watched Janice’s tits start to expand and grow. It was small at first, they quickly became more round and full.
BD pointed to a monitor on the machine that had swung down before.

“800 ccs…” he said, Janice’s tits now looked above average due to her natural fatty tissue and how round the implants had made them.
Her tits began to grow larger, getting faker and more plastic looking by the second.

“1000….” BD said glancing at Frank. Tiffany was only 1500 herself. Janice’s tits already looked like beach balls jutting off her chest, big round fake orbs to stare at endlessly.

“Bigger,” Frank said. He could see the veins on Janice’s tits a bit more pronounced after her tits had expanded, they already looked big firm and fake.

“Gladly,” BD said as he kept the flow going. Janice’s already huge fake tits began to grow even larger.

“My god…” Frank said as they bulged and grew larger.

“I have to stop,” BD said before he stopped the flow. The monitor read 1,800. “Her skin needs time to heal.” BD glanced at Frank.

“They’re huge, Tiffany will definitely be jealous.” Frank said as he approached the sleeping Janice.

“How long until she’s awake?”

“Not very long,” BD replied. “I’m giving you a special drug that we synthesized, it will make her implants heal much faster. The insicion is already sealed. Her tits will be sore but I’m also pumping her with enough pain killers to feel nothing.” BD said.

“Good job, you’re a good man Doc. Thanks again.” Frank said as he shook his hand.

“No problem,” BD smiled. “You’re free to move her if you wish, she will be out for another thirty minutes or so.”

“Gladly,” Frank smiled. But first he needed to cop a feel. He approached the table, examining his new fuckdoll toy. The mother of his newest bimbo pet, Tiffany. Janice had resisted a good deal at first but now she would be like all the others.
Frank grasped her newly inflated giant plastic tits and began to squeeze them, his cock already rock hard from the surgery.

“Ohhhh, yes….” Frank moaned as he continued to squeeze her huge newly increased fake tits.

SeleneBecks

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #78 on: April 15, 2016, 02:24:23 am »
This has been my favorite story from you. Thanks for continuing it.

Irerehot

• notnewbie
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 53
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #79 on: February 03, 2017, 01:49:04 pm »
Thank you for this story! I'm happy!  ;) ;) ;)

SaidNuffman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 477
  • -Receive: 552
« Reply #80 on: April 04, 2019, 12:39:32 pm »
The show must go on :) :) :)

My DA account http://saidnuffman.deviantart.com/

My Patreon https://www.patreon.com/SaidNuff

If you really love my art, please don't forget to get "likes". This gives me a charge of enthusiasm. Thanks everyone.

SaidNuffman

• Thank You
« Reply #81 on: April 04, 2019, 12:41:53 pm »

CHAPTER 1

Working at Arbys wasn't glamorous at all. But still the 19 year old Tiffany had no choice. Tiffany handed another paper brown bag full of food to a customer and flashed them a fake smile. In fact she hated this job with a passion, but she didn't have many options.

Her customer was a young attractive teen. He paid Tiffany almost no mind as he took his food turned and walked off. She exhaled in frustration. She had always been sort of the plain girl. Tiffany wasn't unattractive, but nothing about her stood out much. She had a cute face, two dark brown eyes and long dark brown hair. She didn't wear much makeup though when she did it transformed her face. She wasn't tall either, standing at about 5'4. Her body wasn't naturally curvy, her ass was a bit flat thanks to her genes. She'd always been thin but after working at Arbys and eating the good so much she'd gained some weight around her middle. Tiffany's breasts were ample in size, she was a B cup.

Tiffany watched with half attention as an older woman approached her. "Welcome to Arbys, what can I get you?"

"Excuse me? You should address me as Ma'am. I am your elder and much higher class then you girl, you should learn some manners."
« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 04:55:12 pm by SaidNuffman »

If you really love my art, please don't forget to get "likes". This gives me a charge of enthusiasm. Thanks everyone.

Star cookies

• Thank You
  • -Given: 282
  • -Receive: 16
« Reply #82 on: April 08, 2019, 12:14:45 am »
Nice, thanks for sharing Saidnuffman!

SaidNuffman

• Thank You
« Reply #83 on: April 11, 2019, 10:42:48 am »

CHAPTER 1
Tiffany's face twitched slightly. After a long and aggravating day this was the last straw. "You think I'm trash because I work here? Is that it? You think I'm nothing, scum to be walked all over, huh? Well you know what Ma'am? Go fuck yourself." Tiffany snarled.

"How dare you!" the woman shouted. Suddenly Tiffany's manager Sandra was standing next to her.

"I heard everything Tiffany. Unacceptable. You can kiss that manager position I kissed you goodbye. Actually you can take off your uniform now, you're fired."

"What?!" Tiffany said. "Fired? Because I told this bitch off? What am I supposed to do Sandra? You know I need this job to help support my mother and my household!"

"Well you should of thought about that before you gave a paying customer lip and cursed them out. I'm sorry Tiffany but you're done."

"Fucking great," Tiffany muttered. She tore off her visor before throwing it on the ground.

"I'll return my uniform tomorrow." she said as she pushed past the register and stormed out of the building. As Tiffany began to walk away from Arbys tears began to well in her eyes and stream down her cheeks. What am I going to do now? I lost my job... and getting jobs around here isn't easy... now I won't be able to pay mom rent... fuck. Tiffany thought. Since she had no car she was forced to slowly walk down the sidewalk towards her house.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 04:54:02 pm by SaidNuffman »

SaidNuffman

• Thank You
« Reply #84 on: April 13, 2019, 10:48:20 am »

CHAPTER 1

...Her home was about two miles away up the busy street and on the edge of the south side. She'd never had much growing up. She'd always been jealous of the attractive rich preppy girls in school who had loads of money and parents who bought them Jaguars. Not Tiffany. Her parents would never afford enough to get her a car.

She'd had transportation lined up to take her home from work, but her shift was supposed to go another five hours and she knew that her boyfriend Tom was still at work himself. She wondered how Tom would react as she slowly made her way home, sniffling and wiping at her eyes as she walked down the lonely sidewalk. Something caught her eye as she walked past a bus-stop. It was a copy of today's Newspaper. The Newspaper was sitting neatly on a bench and seemed to have been abandoned.

"Well I might as well get started looking for a new job..." Tiffany sighed as she grabbed the paper as she walked by. Fifteen minutes later and Tiffany was walking through her yard towards her small and slightly worn house. She stepped in the doorway...
« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 04:54:38 pm by SaidNuffman »

SaidNuffman

• Thank You
« Reply #85 on: April 30, 2019, 12:47:21 pm »

CHAPTER 1

"Mom, I'm home!" Tiffany shouted as she headed for her room.

"You're home early," Tiffany's mom said as she popped around the wall that hid the kitchen from view. "What happened?"

"I don't want to talk about it mom."

"Tiffany tell me right now."

"I got fired okay? I lost my nerve on this bitch at work and Sandra canned me. There now you know."

"Tiffany! How could you loose your job! You know I can't pay this mortgage and all my bills by myself! What am I going to do now, let our house get repossessed?"

"I'm sorry mom, I'll look for a new job right away. I swear I'll get another one."

"You have two days to find another job Tiffany or you can pack your bags and get the hell out of this house. I can't afford to feed you if you're not pitching in."

"Yeah whatever mom, I'll get a job by two days, sure." Tiffany said. She then stepped into her room and slammed her door shut as hard as she could. A sob rose in Tiffany's throat as she threw herself on her bed.

"God... why today..." she muttered as she stared up at her ceiling. Remembering the newspaper she acquired Tiffany rolled over and began leafing through the paper. Her eyes scanned the adds looking for positions that needed to be filled. Mainly she saw advertisements for dead end fast food jobs like the one she'd just lost.

"No, I'm not doing that shit any more." she said as she kept scanning. The ads today seemed a bit scarce. One large add however caught her eye:

Need a Job and fast?

Are you a female who is fed up with working dead end minimum wage jobs? Give us a call or stop by, we hire new people at any time. Come by any time for your personal interview. You never know, Pink Diamonds could be right for you. Call 727-234-4567.

"Huh, Pink Diamonds?" Tiffany wondered aloud as she re-read the add again. It seemed promising to her. Especially since they were willing to interview any girl apparently.

"Diamonds... maybe its some sort of jewelry store?" she said. Tiffany pulled her old cell-phone out of her pocket and typed in the number before hitting call. She pressed her phone to her ear and waited while it rang.

"Like, hello?" a high pitched female voice said over the phone.

"Yes, hi. This is Tiffany Jockers. I lost my job today, and I happened to see your add in the paper today. I'm interested in coming in for an interview."

"Oh! *giggle* I'm like sorry that you lost your job honey! Of course you can totally like come in for an interview! We're open late so don't worry about us like being closed when you stop by! You can come in tonight if you want!"

Tiffany frowned. The receptionist didn't sound like the brightest tool in the shed. "Can you tell me exactly what it is you do in the store?"

"*giggle* like you'll see when you come in sweetie. The address should be on the add. I'll like tell my manager to look for like a Tiffany. We're really busy right now so I have to go bye!"

"Well that was informational." Tiffany said sarcastically once the girl ended the call. The girl had said they were open late and she could come in tonight, that sounded like an opportunity if she'd ever heard one.

"I'll show you mom, just watch me get a job." Tiffany said as she stared at the address on the Pink Diamond add. Tiffany was dreading when Tom got off work. She didn't want to text him and tell him what happened. She knew he'd react badly.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 04:52:32 pm by SaidNuffman »

SaidNuffman

• Thank You
« Reply #86 on: April 30, 2019, 12:49:04 pm »

CHAPTER 1

Suddenly her door opened and Tom pushed his way into her room. "Tom?" she said surprised. "Why are you off so early?"

"I could ask you the same thing," Tom said. "You're mom called my work and told me what happened. We were slow so they let me leave early. When were you planning on telling me?"

Tiffany deflated. "My fucking mom! That bitch. I was going to tell you when you got off I swear..."

Tom sat down on her bed and shook his head. "I can't believe you lost your job Tiffany, this isn't good. I can't have a girlfriend who is broke all the time."

"I'm getting a new job, I swear. I already have an interview at a jewelry shop tonight." she said as she looked into Tom's hazel eyes. Tom was fairly attractive. He was thin and extremely tall. His hair was a dirty blonde and his jaw was well defined. She wasn't always sure what Tom saw in her.

"That's good I guess. You better get this job I mean it." Tom said.

"I will, I promise babe."

"Good," he said as he leaned in and kissed her. "Now that shit is over why don't we fuck? I've been waiting all day." Tom said as he groped her small breasts through her Arbys uniform.

"Tom...." she said as he continued and began to kiss her neck. "Tom, no. I'm not in the mood tonight. I lost my job." she said firmly.

"I don't care, I am in the mood." he said as his hand dropped lower and pressed between her legs. She shoved his hand away. "Tom I said no! Okay? I'm sorry but not tonight!"

"Jesus, what the fuck is your problem?" Tom demanded as he got up full of anger.

"Just not tonight okay? Is there anyway you can drive me to my interview?"

"Hell no. Especially now. Find your own way there. Take the bus or something. I'm leaving." Tom said as he moved towards the door.

"Tom wait! You want me to get a job but you won't drive me to my interview?"

"Its not my problem you lost it in the first place." he said as he turned towards her. He then stepped out of her door. She sat silently hoping he would come back when she heard her door slam and his car peel out of her driveway.

"Prick." she muttered.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 04:51:54 pm by SaidNuffman »

SaidNuffman

• Thank You
« Reply #87 on: May 22, 2019, 11:39:13 am »

CHAPTER 2

Tiffany stepped off the bus and glanced around. It had taken her an hour to get to the right place utilizing the public transport system and the last of her saved up change. The area wasn't too nice looking. She was downtown and it was really dark. As she glanced around her eyes finally fell onto what she was looking for. Across the street was a large building. The parking lot was strewn with cars and there were people outside smoking cigarettes. Pink Diamonds Strip Club. Branded the top of the building in bright pink neon letters.

"Strip Club!?" Tiffany gasped as she stared at the building. She sighed in defeat. So this was a bust. There was no way she was going to be a stripper. There was also no way they would hire someone as plain as her. Oh my god, am I really considering being a fucking stripper? She thought bitterly as she stared at the building.

The add had seemed like a chance from God and now it had turned out to be false. She needed money badly but she knew she could never get away with being a stripper. Besides, she knew they would take one look at her and turn her away. She was running out of time though. She only had two days to find a job and that would be near impossible. This place had promised her an interview. She had also come all this way. She might as well go inside and see what it was like. She'd never ventured in a strip club before.

"Maybe its not even a nude one?" she mumbled as she crossed the street and walked towards the strip club. She pushed open the door and stepped into the lobby of the club. Instantly her jaw dropped. Standing alone at the receptionist stand was what looked like a stripper. The woman was incredibly beautiful. She had long vibrant platinum blonde hair and a perfect emotionless face.

The woman was obviously no stranger to the knife. Tiffany could see two massive round fake tits protruding from the woman's revealing pink top. Her lips were also unnaturally swollen and puckered up. Her face seemed almost frozen and too perfect somehow. The woman's eyes were large blue doll eyes and they blinked a few times as she looked at Tiffany.

"Like its $30 to get in," the woman said as she stretched out a well manicured hand with long plastic nails.

"Actually I didn't come for that. I called earlier. I'm Tiffany, the girl looking for a job?"

"Like oooohhhh! *giggle* you should of totally said that then silly! Come on then follow me! I'll take you to see Frank!" she said happily. The plastic stripper turned around and began to walk away. Tiffany followed her and was slightly distracted by the woman's massive round ass that was sticking out from her tight pink tights. She watched the strippers big ass sway as she followed her, feeling more and more self conscious as she walked through the club.

"My name is Kitty, by the way." the stripper she'd been following said as she glanced over her shoulder.

"Nice to meet you Kitty."
« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 04:51:20 pm by SaidNuffman »

SaidNuffman

• Thank You
« Reply #88 on: May 22, 2019, 01:10:21 pm »

In that case. I present.

CHAPTER 2

The club was dark and full of noise. She looked up at the elevated platform that the other strippers were dancing on. She watched transfixed for a moment as another equally as plastic brunette stripper rubbed a stripper pole between her legs and pulled down her top showing her two perfectly round fake bolt-on implants.

Tiffany looked away. She walked past other strippers who were serving drinks or looking for men to give lap dances too. They all looked incredibly fake and over sexualized. Tiffany had never assumed that strippers would be that plastic. She'd expected a few pairs of fake boobs, but not the level of plastic perfection these women seemed to be going for.

"Do all strip clubs have stripers that are... this, um attractive?" Tiffany asked Kitty. Tiffany had settled for attractive when she'd really wanted to say plastic.

"*giggile* Like no! We have the hottest strippers in the whole state! Our girls are as hot or like hotter then Vegas girls!"

"Oh, okay." Tiffany said. Then it was affirmed there was no way they'd hire her. Still she didn't want to be rude. She would follow Kitty to Frank and see what happened. Suddenly a stripper approached Tiffany from her right. The girl was African American and light skinned. Her hair was a light blonde and she was stunning. The stripper held a tray of drinks pressed to her big obviously fake tits.

"Would you like a drink sweetie? Free of charge."

"Actually I'm only 19." Tiffany sighed. She'd love a drink right about now actually.

"That's okay *giggle* I won't tell anyone."

"Well, I would but I'm on my way to talk to Frank for an interview."

"Oh! Don't worry! We can drink on shift here, Frank won't care if you have a little drink. Here I insist." the girl said. She grabbed a drink with her plastic long purple nails and shoved it towards Tiffany.

"Thank you." Tiffany smiled. She lifted the drink to her lips and then emptied her glass in a few swallows. The alcohol burned as it went down her throat.

"Nothing wrong with some liquid courage," Tiffany shrugged as she placed the empty glass down and then sped up her walking to catch up with Kitty. By now they were at the very back of the club. Kitty suddenly stopped and before Tiffany could react she bumped into Kitty's big ass. It was strangely firm and still cushiony.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry." Tiffany said. The drink she had must of been kicking in faster then she'd expected.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 04:50:41 pm by SaidNuffman »

solloxr

• Thank You
  • -Given: 13884
  • -Receive: 2186
« Reply #89 on: May 22, 2019, 03:02:03 pm »
CHAPTER 2

Tiffany stepped off the bus and glanced around. It had taken her an hour to get to the right place utilizing the public transport system and the last of her saved up change. The area wasn't too nice looking. She was downtown and it was really dark. As she glanced around her eyes finally fell onto what she was looking for. Across the street was a large building. The parking lot was strewn with cars and there were people outside smoking cigarettes. Pink Diamonds Strip Club. Branded the top of the building in bright pink neon letters.

"Strip Club!?" Tiffany gasped as she stared at the building. She sighed in defeat. So this was a bust. There was no way she was going to be a stripper. There was also no way they would hire someone as plain as her. Oh my god, am I really considering being a fucking stripper? She thought bitterly as she stared at the building.

The add had seemed like a chance from God and now it had turned out to be false. She needed money badly but she knew she could never get away with being a stripper. Besides, she knew they would take one look at her and turn her away. She was running out of time though. She only had two days to find a job and that would be near impossible. This place had promised her an interview. She had also come all this way. She might as well go inside and see what it was like. She'd never ventured in a strip club before.

"Maybe its not even a nude one?" she mumbled as she crossed the street and walked towards the strip club. She pushed open the door and stepped into the lobby of the club. Instantly her jaw dropped. Standing alone at the receptionist stand was what looked like a stripper. The woman was incredibly beautiful. She had long vibrant platinum blonde hair and a perfect emotionless face.

The woman was obviously no stranger to the knife. Tiffany could see two massive round fake tits protruding from the woman's revealing pink top. Her lips were also unnaturally swollen and puckered up. Her face seemed almost frozen and too perfect somehow. The woman's eyes were large blue doll eyes and they blinked a few times as she looked at Tiffany.

"Like its $30 to get in," the woman said as she stretched out a well manicured hand with long plastic nails.

"Actually I didn't come for that. I called earlier. I'm Tiffany, the girl looking for a job?"

"Like oooohhhh! *giggle* you should of totally said that then silly! Come on then follow me! I'll take you to see Frank!" she said happily. The plastic stripper turned around and began to walk away. Tiffany followed her and was slightly distracted by the woman's massive round ass that was sticking out from her tight pink tights. She watched the strippers big ass sway as she followed her, feeling more and more self conscious as she walked through the club.

"My name is Kitty, by the way." the stripper she'd been following said as she glanced over her shoulder.

"Nice to meet you Kitty."

ALREADY IN LOVE with KITTY! <3

Tags: