Author Topic: KT So  (Read 1110183 times)

yoyomann

• Thank You
  • -Given: 28
  • -Receive: 428
Re: KT So
« Reply #435 on: April 23, 2014, 05:47:42 pm »
Wow.....some real asshat mods on here obviously.

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11322
« Reply #436 on: April 23, 2014, 06:33:48 pm »
These asshat mods keep this site running and bring a friendly atmosphere.
Negative and insulting posts and members are not welcome here. Do with that what you want.
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

MasterDragonfly

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 764
  • -Receive: 452
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #437 on: April 23, 2014, 07:31:09 pm »

Astonishingly simple solution: Go start your own forum. That way, you get to set the rules.
Former admin of
(since retired)

yoyomann

• Thank You
« Reply #438 on: April 23, 2014, 07:57:40 pm »
Negative and insulting posts and members are not welcome here. Do with that what you want.

Yet someone who deliberately got another user banned for posting copyrighted material is free to post the same copyrighted material here and brag about the events?

Common sense is common sense man.

Rockfort

• Thank You
  • -Given: 75
  • -Receive: 433
« Reply #439 on: April 23, 2014, 09:09:02 pm »
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 10:18:51 pm by durcam »

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11322
« Reply #440 on: April 23, 2014, 09:30:40 pm »
Yet someone who deliberately got another user banned for posting copyrighted material is free to post the same copyrighted material here and brag about the events?

There's no need to get all hostile about it. There's 3 reasons why this has not been modded (yet):
1. We don't see everything unless it gets reported, there are over 17000 threads here and only a handful of moderators.
2. It's not the task of the moderator to know wether or not posted content is pirated or just public domain if it's not hosted here.
3. Linking to copyrighted material is not illegal unless it violates our own rules (like: it violates someone's privacy).

We do sometimes mod such posts in extreme cases when we run into them, for example when people post complete siterips and all that.
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

Rockfort

• Thank You

dkkustoms

• Thank You
  • -Given: 89
  • -Receive: 69
« Reply #442 on: April 24, 2014, 08:18:57 am »

Might want to pump the brakes there spanky.  You seem to be the only "asshat" here.  Go re-read what was posted by durcam.  He never claimed to be the one that reported triple.  You have no proof he was the one that reported triple either.  Triple didn't even accuse him of reporting him.  Durcam simply linked to triples profile on PH.  That is not the same thing as reporting him for posting copyrighted material.  He asked the questions "Am I also the reason all the others who post ktso on that site get banned too?"  He didn't say that he did it.  I've had accounts reported to on PH for posting KT material as well.  Should I go into full asshat mode and start blaming other people for reporting me?  No.  We all know that KT stuff gets taken down pretty quick because of her webmaster, white knights and douche bags that don't want their tradeable content given away for free.  There is more likely of a chance that triple is reporting KT stuff than durcam.  Durcam posts it up for anyone.  Triple only wants to trade.  Who has more at stake to lose with people posting things for anyone to download on PH, here and other places, the guy trading the same content or the person giving away that very same content? 
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 09:00:12 am by dkkustoms »

daltex1

• Thank You
  • -Given: 46
  • -Receive: 85
« Reply #443 on: April 25, 2014, 01:08:41 am »
Maybe one of the long time members of KT's site can answer this question.  Does she have an archive where past loyalty webcam chats are saved? Just curious cause I would love to see some of the past shows if possible when I reach loyalty status on her website.
Thanks!

sinny4u

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 2
« Reply #444 on: April 25, 2014, 01:20:32 am »
Maybe one of the long time members of KT's site can answer this question.  Does she have an archive where past loyalty webcam chats are saved? Just curious cause I would love to see some of the past shows if possible when I reach loyalty status on her website.
Thanks!

She  does not.  Been to a couple of her loyalty webcam chats and its very tame.  It's just to get you arouse and then you go paying for her private show.

johnnystyro

• Thank You
  • -Given: 80
  • -Receive: 315
« Reply #445 on: April 25, 2014, 03:27:42 am »
Christ, thirty pages and only about five pages worth looking at.   Stop bitching about who did what and focus on finding content.

mast3rbait3r

• Thank You
  • -Given: 148
  • -Receive: 27
« Reply #446 on: April 25, 2014, 07:45:15 am »

6114tpb

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 12
« Reply #447 on: April 25, 2014, 10:30:49 am »
Thanks!

She  does not.  Been to a couple of her loyalty webcam chats and its very tame.  It's just to get you arouse and then you go paying for her private show.

not true. she DOES archive the loyal webcam chats and they ARE posted on the site. only problem is there is no "archive section" for them. They get posted then rotated out for the next one so you have to get them while you can.
Also, I'd hardly call those cams "very tame". In fact, they're just about some of the hottest cams you're gonna get other than paying for a VIP. Unless you're used to seeing her VIP shows, the loyal chats are as good as you're going to get without paying anything more than your monthly subscription.

yoyomann

• Thank You
« Reply #448 on: April 25, 2014, 05:51:00 pm »
Nevermind.

Rockfort

• Thank You