Author Topic: I want to get plastic surgeries but my bf doesn’t support me  (Read 1035 times)

veronika211

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
I want to get plastic surgeries but my bf doesn’t support me
« on: February 03, 2024, 10:44:03 am »
Soo guys I’m slim but flat and short(only 5ft5,110lbs).I really want to get plastic surgeries(and fake tits of course).I hate myself because of my looks now,can’t stand it.But my bf doesn’t support that he always says he likes me the way I am and he hates surgeries,my family also hates that.I love him but really want to be pretty and confident.Any advices?

unnaturalperfection

• Thank You
  • -Given: 224
  • -Receive: 123
Re: I want to get plastic surgeries but my bf doesn’t support me
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2024, 10:44:11 pm »
Find a guy willing to help your transformation along. I bet if you got into camming you could find many sponsors

Flatt

• Thank You
  • -Given: 31
  • -Receive: 90
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2024, 10:51:06 pm »
Find a man who supports you

Dubmix

• Thank You
  • -Given: 128
  • -Receive: 7
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2024, 02:03:17 am »
Come sign up with me.

tonyblod

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3475
  • -Receive: 747
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2024, 02:17:12 am »
in the end its your body and your life, you should do what YOU want not what others think. If he dosent support your wish to get surgeries you should break up with him.
Be with a man who support you for what you are/want.

For me it was the opposite one time, the girl i was with wanted to become natural and that's not for me soo se broke up.  Not only due too that fact but mostly.

cined

• Thank You
  • -Given: 324
  • -Receive: 438
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2024, 02:44:07 am »
Soo guys I’m slim but flat and short(only 5ft5,110lbs).I really want to get plastic surgeries(and fake tits of course).I hate myself because of my looks now,can’t stand it.But my bf doesn’t support that he always says he likes me the way I am and he hates surgeries,my family also hates that.I love him but really want to be pretty and confident.Any advices?
You're asking a group of people obsessed with big tits, this means you're looking for affirmation not advice, because of course majority are gonna say go for it, get surgery.
If you then show this thread of a whole bunch of big tits lovers agreeing with you just to prove a point, it means nothing.
If you want implants, get implants but you gotta live with the consequences, might be a positive outcome, might be negative, do what YOU want.

LurkingGuy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 86
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2024, 02:47:32 am »
It sounds like you have body dysmorphia. Plastic surgery will not fix that. You can get surgery to change specific things but if you "can't stand the way you look" then that sounds like a psychological issue to me.

emmagee

• Thank You
  • -Given: 182
  • -Receive: 476
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2024, 08:09:17 pm »
Get a new boyfriend. Whether you want plastic surgery or a PhD, if he doesn’t support you, then what kind of partner is that? A mutually loving relationship is where each support the other’s aspirations.

SuburbanWife

• Thinking of going bigger
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 23
  • -Receive: 52
  • Happy to be here
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2024, 09:15:39 pm »

Hi, that's rough. It's great news that you truly want to get fake tits for yourself. In the end that is the one person you can't live without lol.
I don't really have a good answer, but it's good you're communicating about it.
How old are you guys and how long have you been together? Do you guys have any kids together? Do you live alone or separate?
If you are both young, with no kids, I'm inclined to agree with everyone here telling you to split.
If however you guys are in your late 20s with two kids and rent to pay, well that's a lot more to consider.
Either way, my husband was hesitant about my enhancement at first but now he is all about me going bigger, so you never know.
Hi all,
I'm Kristy 37 married mom in the USA.
Got 400cc implants just over 3 years ago and love them. Am considering going bigger.
Guess I'm here to chat.

Daddy Vlad

• your grace
  • Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 315
  • -Receive: 1419
    • Fetlife
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2024, 01:01:53 am »
It sounds like you have body dysmorphia. Plastic surgery will not fix that. You can get surgery to change specific things but if you "can't stand the way you look" then that sounds like a psychological issue to me.

I "can't stand" the way normal looks either... whether I love the woman or not. Maybe that's a "psychological issue", but it doesn't matter. Life is about figuring out how to achieve what you are wired to achieve.

Tags: