Author Topic: Penelope Black Diamond  (Read 1182486 times)

el_t0ro

• Thank You
  • -Given: 502
  • -Receive: 179
Re: Penelope Black Diamond (PBD)
« Reply #375 on: November 21, 2012, 03:43:24 pm »
if you go to alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.breasts.large, i had posted all her photos, based on the way she has her site built. 

Penelope Black Diamond (PBD) - Bikini Photos [10/10]  "C-Bikini.rar"                             over 4,700 pics
Penelope Black Diamond (PBD) - Bikini Photos [09/10]  "C-Bikini.rar.par2"
Penelope Black Diamond (PBD) - C-Panty Photo sets [10/10]  "C-Panty.rar"                  over 9,800 pics
Penelope Black Diamond (PBD) - C-Panty Photo sets [09/10]  "C-Panty.rar.par2"
Penelope Black Diamond (PBD) - C-Nylon Photo sets [9/9]  "C-Nylon.rar"                       over 5,100 pics
Penelope Black Diamond (PBD) - C-Nylon Photo sets [8/9]  "C-Nylon.rar.par2"
Penelope Black Diamond (PBD) - C-Latex Photo sets [7/7]  "C-Latex.rar"                       over 1,500 pics
Penelope Black Diamond (PBD) - C-Latex Photo sets [6/7]  "C-Latex.rar.par2"
Penelope Black Diamond (PBD) - C-HighHeel Photo sets [7/7]  "C-HighHeel.rar"             over 2,200 pics
Penelope Black Diamond (PBD) - C-HighHeel Photo sets [6/7]  "C-HighHeel.rar.par2"
Penelope Black Diamond - C-Business picture sets [7/7]  "C-Business.rar"                      over 1,600 pics
Penelope Black Diamond - C-Business picture sets [6/7]  "C-Business.rar.par2" 

i had some problems with Penelope Black Diamond (PBD) - C-Sexy-Outfit Photo sets [09/10]  "C-Sexy-Outfit.rar" but i'll try again.     over 14,700 pics
i will try to upload the area called "Bilder aus Filmserien (Picture from Movie)".  it is over 10GB and OVER 48,000 (!!!!!) pictures.

i've been a member of her website for MANY years, she got a lot of money from me, but she is worth it :-)
i've taken great pains to keep this collection neat.  all sets are in folders as named by PBD.
as of this posting, the sets listed above are 125 days old, so they need a little updating,
finances made me go away for a few months, but i will try to make an update with what is not there.

these are ONLY pictures, none of her videos.  i have over 150 GB of her videos from her website.
This is GOLD if you want to collect it, you will find no better out there!!!!

uhm, seriously, i dont know how to view or download the pictures, maybe im dumb
could anybody explain it to me please?

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11322
« Reply #376 on: November 21, 2012, 10:26:21 pm »
if you go to alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.breasts.large, i had posted all her photos, based on the way she has her site built. 

Penelope Black Diamond (PBD) - Bikini Photos [10/10]  "C-Bikini.rar"                             over 4,700 pics
Penelope Black Diamond (PBD) - Bikini Photos [09/10]  "C-Bikini.rar.par2"
Penelope Black Diamond (PBD) - C-Panty Photo sets [10/10]  "C-Panty.rar"                  over 9,800 pics
Penelope Black Diamond (PBD) - C-Panty Photo sets [09/10]  "C-Panty.rar.par2"
Penelope Black Diamond (PBD) - C-Nylon Photo sets [9/9]  "C-Nylon.rar"                       over 5,100 pics
Penelope Black Diamond (PBD) - C-Nylon Photo sets [8/9]  "C-Nylon.rar.par2"
Penelope Black Diamond (PBD) - C-Latex Photo sets [7/7]  "C-Latex.rar"                       over 1,500 pics
Penelope Black Diamond (PBD) - C-Latex Photo sets [6/7]  "C-Latex.rar.par2"
Penelope Black Diamond (PBD) - C-HighHeel Photo sets [7/7]  "C-HighHeel.rar"             over 2,200 pics
Penelope Black Diamond (PBD) - C-HighHeel Photo sets [6/7]  "C-HighHeel.rar.par2"
Penelope Black Diamond - C-Business picture sets [7/7]  "C-Business.rar"                      over 1,600 pics
Penelope Black Diamond - C-Business picture sets [6/7]  "C-Business.rar.par2" 

i had some problems with Penelope Black Diamond (PBD) - C-Sexy-Outfit Photo sets [09/10]  "C-Sexy-Outfit.rar" but i'll try again.     over 14,700 pics
i will try to upload the area called "Bilder aus Filmserien (Picture from Movie)".  it is over 10GB and OVER 48,000 (!!!!!) pictures.

i've been a member of her website for MANY years, she got a lot of money from me, but she is worth it :-)
i've taken great pains to keep this collection neat.  all sets are in folders as named by PBD.
as of this posting, the sets listed above are 125 days old, so they need a little updating,
finances made me go away for a few months, but i will try to make an update with what is not there.

these are ONLY pictures, none of her videos.  i have over 150 GB of her videos from her website.

Thanks man, maybe easier:
http://binsearch.info/?server=2&max=250&g=alt.binaries.pictures.breasts.large&a=anyone+<anyone%40anywhere>
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #377 on: November 21, 2012, 10:34:19 pm »
uhm, seriously, i dont know how to view or download the pictures, maybe im dumb
could anybody explain it to me please?
This is like using torrents, but instead using newsgroups, it requires a whole big manual to read on newsgroups to set it up.
Basically you need to install SabNZBd
It asks you your usenet server, sometimes your internet provider provides this for you, sometimes you need to subscribe to a premium usenet provider for that. All depends on your own internet provider.

When you followed all the steps and the connection test is successful it's easy:
Follow the link that I made earlier that leads to binsearch, mark all the files that you need, click the Create NZB button and open the NZB file that you get with SabNZBd (if it doesn't already do that automatically), wait a few minutes and it's all on your harddisk.

el_t0ro

• Thank You
  • -Given: 502
  • -Receive: 179
« Reply #378 on: November 21, 2012, 11:54:13 pm »
i will try that later, thanks indy!

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #379 on: November 22, 2012, 12:32:10 am »

...<..lots of text..>....

On a personal note: Thanks for loading it up to newsgroups, for me this is the most preferred way of downloading. No wait queues, no slow transfer speeds, no downside at all if you get past the installation of the software ;)
If it were me, I'd use newsgroups as a file sharing service, but a lot of people would disagree.

kungfisse

• Thank You
  • -Given: 6336
  • -Receive: 762
« Reply #380 on: November 27, 2012, 11:03:18 pm »
Such a shame all the oron links of her stuff are down :'(
The Oron.com site doesn't work for me and it hasn't since I registered at this forum. Does anyone have a clue?

Oldie but goldie:

http://rapidgator.net/file/60190395/xpbd-26-02-07-solo.avi.html

wazou47

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 240
  • -Receive: 1205
  • Huge fake round and firm overinflated tits! Mmh...
« Reply #381 on: November 28, 2012, 09:26:21 am »
Dont you think that something bad happened to her (implant faillure, next boobjob failed or something else)?

First, no activity during all the month of october and even more. Second she came back on middle november just for post a boring blowjob video wich come from the time before her pregnancy. Finally, no more update since this video and it seems she doesn't appears on her camshows (at least, i see her ever offline).

The time i feared has come probably, this is the end of Penelope Black Diamond...  :(  :'(
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 09:32:38 am by Wazou47 »

vogelj

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 4
« Reply #382 on: November 28, 2012, 09:41:05 am »
On Streamate you often see that she is online. Dont know if its true. I cant login in this site to check it.

Octaviano

• Thank You
  • -Given: 287
  • -Receive: 632
« Reply #383 on: November 28, 2012, 11:00:05 am »
Last message she has posted at BEA was on the 23th of november:

"yes I still have milk. But can not determine how long I can keep it even. So that's vague

kisses Penelope
http://www.penelopeblackdiamond.com/blog2/"
Advice to all ladies: get some implants and if you allready have implants, get bigger ones. The bigger, the rounder, the better. No plastic surgery on your face while under 50. And don't take a tattoo....not even barbed wire around your arm or a little heart near your collina di piacere.

Mrderpface

« Reply #384 on: December 02, 2012, 09:49:04 pm »
I know it's not likely, but I would probably go insane with joy if she went bigger, (just expanded current implants though, because they are PERFECT shape)

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #385 on: December 16, 2012, 01:26:20 pm »
Can someone upload d vids again on another host? Oron is like DEAD....  >:(
Asking for content is forbidden, read the rules.

ales1896

« Reply #386 on: December 18, 2012, 08:18:47 am »
Can someone upload d vids again on another host? Oron is like DEAD....  >:(
Asking for content is forbidden, read the rules.
Sorry my bad, i'm new. Where r the rules BTW?

Octaviano

• Thank You
« Reply #387 on: December 18, 2012, 09:15:59 am »

New and allready complaining within 5 posts. Well....well...
Advice to all ladies: get some implants and if you allready have implants, get bigger ones. The bigger, the rounder, the better. No plastic surgery on your face while under 50. And don't take a tattoo....not even barbed wire around your arm or a little heart near your collina di piacere.

ales1896

« Reply #388 on: December 19, 2012, 03:46:14 am »

New and allready complaining within 5 posts. Well....well...
I'm just saying..... Apology accepted?

Octaviano

• Thank You
« Reply #389 on: December 19, 2012, 01:10:02 pm »
I'm just saying..... Apology accepted?

Yes. Welcome at the no. 1 fake tit community. (Not a file sharing forum in the first place). :)

Tags: 3600cc