Author Topic: How do I ask my wife to get implants  (Read 7695 times)

crusius

• Explicit-Users
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 44
  • -Receive: 53
Re: How do I ask my wife to get implants
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2018, 08:51:44 am »
I am not a fan of the notion that in order to have your partner get big fake boobs, you have to fully dominate and pressure her to get them from very early on. Different things work for different people in different situations.

No one said you have to pressure her to get them. If you are not open about it early on, you are creating ten times the pressure when you drop it on your bride of several years who thought you considered her perfect enough to swear to be faithful to until death. It's a very simple concept, but much more complicated after marriage.

In the end, assuming it's not some sugar-daddy arrangement or anything besides a romantic relationship, the only pressure a woman experiences is that her man might move on when he is no longer interested. Giving her the key to your interest is the only way she actually has a choice in the matter. She can choose early to move on emotionally or she will develop her determination to fulfill your fantasies. Either way she will be happier in the end.

Of course - being single, going from girl to girl until you end up with one who wants to get breast implants is easier than being in a committed, long term relationship where decisions have to be made. What if that girl, years down the line doesn‘t want to have her boobs be that big anymore? Or maybe your interest in breast implants develops after marriage? Or it fades when you get older?

A relationship is not a decision you make in your 20s or 30s and then you’ve handed your key over for the rest of your life.
You should be used to having open, deep conversations with her all the time. Otherwise, how would you ever be able to do anything meaningful? Make the decision to move cities, build houses, have kids, change careers, etc.
Compared to that, i would say getting a boob job is not the biggest deal. Especially because it still is something both parties can profit from.

lesbianbob

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 33
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2018, 11:57:34 am »
Get breast implants yourself, to encourage her to joint he fun.  Win-win whether she gets them or not. 

newbie2018

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 7
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2018, 05:27:32 pm »
Hey guys,
Please forgive the thread necromancy but I wanted to share my story:

After the birth of my two kids, my wife’s body changed quite dramatically. Not only her beautiful booty disappeared,  but her (natural) breasts became smaller and saggy. I was fine with her body before pregnancy, even though I am really attracted to fake boobs.

She looked perfect for me, except for her natural boobs (but at least they were firm). However, now I am sexually not attracted to her anymore. We’re rarely sleeping with each other anymore and I avoid touching or even looking at her breast without a bra.

She is also unhappy with her post-birth body transformation but she would never ever consider implants. Mostly, because of the risk associated with surgery and I have the feeling she thinks fake tits have to be enormously huge, which for me is actually rather a turn-off (I prefer them firm and round, but not necessarily huge). She might be afraid that family and friends would see it. But that’s just guessing since we actually never talked about fake boobs directly. I am afraid that I would really hurt her by bringing up the topic.

Now I don’t know what to do. Can I subtly let her know that her getting fake boobs is my biggest desire? I must say, though, that our second child was born just 6 months ago (she’s not breastfeeding anymore). Maybe I am impatient, but even if her boobs would fully recover, which I doubt, they still remain natural and I wouldn’t be happy with them. What’s your experience about breasts changing after pregnancy? Do they look as they used to be after a while or do they remain saggy?

It already helped having a good cry by writing down my feelings but it would be great if you could tell me your thoughts about it.

Thank you!

crusius

• Explicit-Users
  • Thank You
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2018, 04:16:59 pm »
@newbie2018
If you never had an open conversation about your preferences before having children, i wouldn‘t start just a couple of months after her giving birth to your second child. Your biggest problem now is time and energy. Once she has that, once she can start doing sports regularly and really taking care of her own mental and physical health again, she might be more open to the idea of surgery as well.

In the meantime, focus on massages, relaxation and recovery if you don‘t want to or cannot have sex with her. Create an environment were you both feel save and undisturbed to talk about sex openly and without judgement. Do this regularly, setup a calendar appointment if you need to. It takes effort if you‘re not used to it, but it is definitly worth it

newbie2018

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 7
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2018, 02:44:01 am »
Thank you so much for your comment.

I guess you're right, I should be more patient. We've been a couple since we were teenagers and my love for fake boobs gradually developed since then. Since we wanted to have children, I didn't want my fake-boob passion impair anything related to the baby (breast feeding etc.), So I either wanted to wait to bring up the issue until the kids are born or,  just let the fake-tits remain a sexual fantasy of mine.

Since her boobs unfortunately changed so much now, not getting implamts is no option for me anymore.

To your suggestion of having regular appointments: Sounds like a lot of work you need to invest, but I could imagine that it eventually pays off. I will definitely try it out!

sirjonk

• Thank You
  • -Given: 108
  • -Receive: 275
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2018, 03:50:50 am »
1. ask her to get implants.
2. call your divorce attorney

crusius

• Explicit-Users
  • Thank You
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2018, 05:59:51 pm »
Thank you so much for your comment.

I guess you're right, I should be more patient. We've been a couple since we were teenagers and my love for fake boobs gradually developed since then. Since we wanted to have children, I didn't want my fake-boob passion impair anything related to the baby (breast feeding etc.), So I either wanted to wait to bring up the issue until the kids are born or,  just let the fake-tits remain a sexual fantasy of mine.

Since her boobs unfortunately changed so much now, not getting implamts is no option for me anymore.

To your suggestion of having regular appointments: Sounds like a lot of work you need to invest, but I could imagine that it eventually pays off. I will definitely try it out!

Glad i could help :)
Maybe report back here from time to time, so that others can learn by your example ;)

Tags: