Author Topic: Curiouser  (Read 48343 times)

Essexbunny

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1641
  • -Receive: 3527
Re: Curiouser
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2015, 09:43:08 pm »
Glad to hear that hun, let me know how things go with Stokes as well.. I was meant to be in FL the other day but didn't make it over..
The original and biggest boobed bunny ;)

Instagram *No more free advertising for banned people*

Twitter *No more free advertising for banned people*

www.*No more free advertising for banned people*

Curiouser

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 231
  • -Receive: 345
    • To Be Curiouser
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2015, 09:48:39 pm »
I will.   Looking forward to seeing her Thursday.   So many questions for her.   To bad you were not able to make the trip.   
So far: Mentor HP Saline filled to 1000cc
Rhinoplasty, Lip Lift,  Lip Augmentation w/ Dermal implant, Cheek implants, Botox, Lip injections - 3cc of Juvederm Ultra Plus, 2cc Volbella, 2cc Voluma
BBL 1000cc each side
April 9th 2018 -  Major face surgery.  Cheek Implant Exchange (with Extra Large Cheek implants), Nose Revision, Lip lift, Large lip grafts, Brow Lift, Jaw & Forehead Contouring and Facelift
--
To Do: Expanders?!?, Even bigger lips

Curiouser

• Star Member
  • Thank You
    • To Be Curiouser
« Reply #47 on: September 15, 2015, 03:18:35 pm »
A few post-op pics

Day after

3 days post

Rhinoplasty, Lip Lift,  Lip Augmentation w/ Dermal implant, Cheek implants, Botox, Lip injections - 3cc of Juvederm Ultra Plus, 2cc Volbella, 2cc Voluma
BBL 1000cc each side
April 9th 2018 -  Major face surgery.  Cheek Implant Exchange (with Extra Large Cheek implants), Nose Revision, Lip lift, Large lip grafts, Brow Lift, Jaw & Forehead Contouring and Facelift
--

Curiouser

• Star Member
  • Thank You
    • To Be Curiouser
« Reply #48 on: January 26, 2016, 05:21:28 am »
A couple of months ago,  I did a music video shoot for a heavy metal band.   Video just came out.   I had just a small role,  but it was fun!   
I am in it starting about the 3 minute mark. http://tinyurl.com/hhe4s32
BBL 1000cc each side
--

CC007_LA

• Thank You
  • -Given: 684
  • -Receive: 339
« Reply #49 on: January 26, 2016, 06:48:46 am »
Welcome to the site Curiouser!, some very cool people on this site. You're in good company here ;)

Curiouser

• Star Member
  • Thank You
    • To Be Curiouser
« Reply #50 on: January 26, 2016, 03:41:49 pm »
Well the link expired.   Here it is on YouTube
https://youtu.be/v_UTxpT1slI
BBL 1000cc each side
--

Curiouser

• Star Member
  • Thank You
    • To Be Curiouser
« Reply #51 on: January 27, 2016, 03:54:45 am »

BBL 1000cc each side
--

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #52 on: January 27, 2016, 08:40:05 am »
That's cool! How did you wind up in the video?
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11322
« Reply #53 on: January 27, 2016, 04:13:02 pm »
You look great in the video.

For some reason though, you're the only 'villain' who didn't get knocked out by Batman, we don't get to see how that ends :(
Wanted to see you fight Batman
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

Curiouser

• Star Member
  • Thank You
    • To Be Curiouser
« Reply #54 on: January 27, 2016, 07:32:24 pm »
That's cool! How did you wind up in the video?

They pretty much just asked me if I wanted to do it.   They are very good friends of mine.   They are gaining more popularity very fast.   
BBL 1000cc each side
--

Curiouser

• Star Member
  • Thank You
    • To Be Curiouser
« Reply #55 on: January 27, 2016, 07:45:59 pm »
You look great in the video.

For some reason though, you're the only 'villain' who didn't get knocked out by Batman, we don't get to see how that ends :(
Wanted to see you fight Batman
LOL,  Indy,  it was a rushed day when we did the video.  Batman would have lost!   It was fun,  and plans are forming to do another video.   No hard details yet,  but it should be a much more sexy/dark video
BBL 1000cc each side
--

Curiouser

• Star Member
  • Thank You
    • To Be Curiouser
« Reply #56 on: April 02, 2018, 08:35:32 pm »
Surgery next Monday (April 9th).  Major face surgery.  Highlights are replacing current cheek implants with biggest cheek implants he can get, redoing nose to make it petite and tip turned up,  lip lift, and of course very large lip grafts (equivalent to 6-10cc, perhaps more).  Other stuff being done, eyebrow lift, jaw contouring (pointy V shape), forehead contouring and finally a facelift. It's a BIG surgery, OR time is scheduled for 12 and a half hours.  Swelling is going to be bad for the first couple of weeks (yay lips!).  I should start to look normal about the 1 month mark. Hopefully everything goes well!

BBL 1000cc each side
--

boobring

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3219
  • -Receive: 4627
« Reply #57 on: April 02, 2018, 08:44:32 pm »
Surgery next Monday (April 9th).  Major face surgery.  Highlights are replacing current cheek implants with biggest cheek implants he can get, redoing nose to make it petite and tip turned up,  lip lift, and of course very large lip grafts (equivalent to 6-10cc, perhaps more).  Other stuff being done, eyebrow lift, jaw contouring (pointy V shape), forehead contouring and finally a facelift. It's a BIG surgery, OR time is scheduled for 12 and a half hours.  Swelling is going to be bad for the first couple of weeks (yay lips!).  I should start to look normal about the 1 month mark. Hopefully everything goes well!

Good luck Curioser!! finger crossed for you. i'm sure all wil go perfect

Curiouser

• Star Member
  • Thank You
    • To Be Curiouser
« Reply #58 on: September 10, 2018, 11:06:43 pm »
Updated picture after last surgery, and after permanent (tattooed) eyeliner and lipstick.

BBL 1000cc each side
--

Curiouser

• Star Member
  • Thank You
    • To Be Curiouser
« Reply #59 on: September 24, 2018, 07:11:09 pm »
Going to go see Dr Stokes October 9th for implant upgrade.  Also plan on getting a syringe of filler for lips while I am down there, I would like to do at least 2, but 1 is all I can afford unless someone wants to pitch in and see them get stuffed (I can record the injections).
BBL 1000cc each side
--

Tags: fake lips 1000cc