Author Topic: 4th Morph Challenge - Natalie Coughlin - Swimmer  (Read 5406 times)

brian_e

4th Morph Challenge - Natalie Coughlin - Swimmer
« on: September 04, 2012, 01:43:19 pm »
Hi, here the fourth morph challenge  :D

Its Natalie Coughlin - Swimmer:

I will post my morph tomorrow, too.

migsanch

• Thank You
  • -Given: 993
  • -Receive: 5866
Re: 4th Morph Challenge - Natalie Coughlin - Swimmer
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2012, 02:43:16 pm »
challenge accepted sir!  She probably wouldn't swim as fast although I did make her skin smoother so it might balance out hahaha.  I don't know what sport she could play with that bod but I'd watch!  :P

As for Technique... Since I just started morphing (don't let the productivity fool ya! :P) I don't really know my way around graphic design software...  I use Corel and for this Morph, it's mostly cropping out, reshaping, layering and some push and clone patchwork...

I started with her "depth".  Made her back and arm thinner and replaced the hair with an enlarged version of the original.  Obviously Brian chose a great background to do reductions! 

The chest and buttocks took a little more sculpting, i re-layered and re-enlarged them both a few times to better reshape and used push to match the edges on the lower back.  The slimmed her abs a bit.

Made her a bit more lanky from the breasts down for a more elongated and less stocky overall shape.

The nose was surprisingly simple to reshape, 96% width and 104% length, little patchwork on the cheek and voilĂ !  And of course, my twisted trademark, big lips, big pale eyes and darker hair!

Can't wait to see yours fellas!

BTW if anyone could tutor me real quick on how to warp and bend only a specific area, that would be awesome! 
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 11:00:02 pm by migsanch »

jayjay88

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1767
  • -Receive: 3791
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2012, 02:05:54 am »
Migs...that's a fine morph and I liked reading all you did to get the result.
You obviously are enjoying your work and your skills are well beyond the
limited time you've been morphing.  But even more than the skills and
techniques, the eye and a 'vision' of what is possible is the key requirement
in my opinion.  The morpher who does this quality of work I call a morph-artist,
because they reach farther and try to get more from the original photo.  Anyone
can increase the size of boobs...in 5 or 10 minutes, but the extra stuff will take
much longer. 
I don't know Corel.  I used Photoshop for a long time, but have been using
Pixelmator for the last few months. A nice software package that maybe does
95% of what I used Pshop for...and quite inexpensive.  Using it, there are
filters that can bulge and contort areas of the original or from a specific layer.
I use them for much of my work.  You can try Pixelmator on a trial run.  I used
the trial initially, but after a few hours I was satisfied it could do nearly all I
wanted.  Hope that might help.

Jayjay
HEY GUYS: Check out my tumblr blog for a great morph experience:
https://jayjay8899.tumblr.com

brian_e

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2012, 10:03:31 am »
Obviously Brian chose a great background to do reductions! 

The chest and buttocks took a little more sculpting, i re-layered and re-enlarged them both a few times to better reshape and used push to match the edges on the lower back.  The slimmed her abs a bit.

Thanks for your work and description of technique! I use PS and dont have a Mac ;-( It sounds like a lot of work with the layering - I only use it when there is no other option. I use the "Liquify" - Filter in PS - because I think a "standard" morph should not take more than 5min. I cant wait for Jayjayos go at things.

For my entry I used the Burn and Dodge Brushes and the Sponge most of the time. Sometimes the Liquify Filter and the Smudge and Sharpening Brushes.

migsanch

• Thank You
  • -Given: 993
  • -Receive: 5866
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2012, 05:50:03 pm »
Thanks dude!  And WTF is Dodge anyway? hahaha, I'm learning, I'm learning!

Layering doesn't take that long at all... most morphs take me 5-15 minutes ;)

jayjay88

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1767
  • -Receive: 3791
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2012, 06:15:25 pm »
Brian...luv the sculpted legs and the butt!

jayjay
HEY GUYS: Check out my tumblr blog for a great morph experience:
https://jayjay8899.tumblr.com

Herr Quengler

• Thank You
  • -Given: 83
  • -Receive: 510
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2012, 03:05:58 pm »

Two really good morphes started this topic. Here is my modest contribution to bimbofy that pretty swimmer-girl.

As in the most of my workes I use to replace the brests with them from a more bustier model. MCB in this case.
To morph the shape of existing bodyparts I use the liquifying filter and the protocoll tool to reconstruct areas, that are morphed together with the bodyparts.
For esample: I use liquify to pump up the booty - then it is unavoidable to move the background with it. so i simply move the reconstruct-brush over all areas exept the butt and it is as it was befor morphing.

pietje012

• Thank You
  • -Given: 802
  • -Receive: 3594
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2012, 07:15:30 pm »

Two really good morphes started this topic. Here is my modest contribution to bimbofy that pretty swimmer-girl.

As in the most of my workes I use to replace the brests with them from a more bustier model. MCB in this case.
To morph the shape of existing bodyparts I use the liquifying filter and the protocoll tool to reconstruct areas, that are morphed together with the bodyparts.
For esample: I use liquify to pump up the booty - then it is unavoidable to move the background with it. so i simply move the reconstruct-brush over all areas exept the butt and it is as it was befor morphing.

I see a new wr next time she hits the water :)
In tits we Trust

If you like my post you will like my tumblr page http://pietje012.tumblr.com/

Tags: