Author Topic: The Anti-Butt Augmentation Thread  (Read 41880 times)

Big Richard

• Thank You
  • -Given: 278
  • -Receive: 358
  • But, you can just call me Big Dick.
Re: The Anti-Butt Augmentation Thread
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2019, 02:43:55 am »
You guys prove the saying " opinions are like asses, everybody has one". But, I'll add:  not everybody has a big glorious fake one. 😋

Kunna

• Thank You
  • -Given: 499
  • -Receive: 382
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2019, 10:13:55 am »

As far as I am concerned, I am a total lover of the tits-on-a-stick look!

One of the most excellent examples, in my opinion, is Briana Banks after her first boobjob, meaning after the Mirage period and previous to the Vivid stuff. That was a real bomb for me!
My favorites:

Briana Banks, Anna Bell Peaks, Caylian Curtis, Pamela Anderson, Tera Patrick, Jessica Joy, Bunny Colby, Angel Rain

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1839
  • -Receive: 609
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2019, 01:17:23 am »

fake_booty_lover

• Thank You
  • -Given: 444
  • -Receive: 161
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2020, 04:34:17 pm »
I'm in favour of the tits on a stick look, absolutely amazing. But to compliment those tits, you need to balance out the front with the back.

Take Blondie for example. the perfect tits-on-a-stick real life Barbie doll.

She looks great as she is, I love a tight butt. Hers is nice especially since she starting working out.

However I can't help but think how much hotter she would look with some butt implants!

The way I see it, a tight butt is cute and a big fake butt is hot! There is a difference between hot and cute for sure. Lilly4K, MaryMadisonLove, are all super hot women. Allegra Cole looks amazing with her fake butt, it compliments her perfectly.

But Blondie Bennett looks great as she is, because she's a cute doll, nevertheless in my opinion she would look so much better with a big fake butt. See this morph here.

It greatly depends on the body type, if she's slim and has a nice butt, butt implants are not "necessary" so to speak. But some girls have wide hips and a flat butt which would definitely 100% be improved by butt implants.  See MsPalomares, Staci Doll, EssexBunny.

There are some skinny girls with tight butts that would look amazing with fake butts, like Blondie, SexyCyborg, Jessica Weaver, etc.

It makes their body more feminine and butts are nice to grab, especially when there is a big silicone implant inside lol!
If you like silicone ass implants go to www.reddit.com/r/BoltedOnBooty

It's awesome!

dissenter

• Thank You
  • -Given: 574
  • -Receive: 526
« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2020, 08:41:47 am »
For me it is very clear: i never or almost never saw a girl or woman that looks better after a butt augmentation and i saw many that looked worse or much worse after a butt augmentation.

a butt can be  shaped by doing sports. so no need for ass implants.
Fight war criminal Putin and his depraved henchmen.

Where morons set the rules, there go mainly fools.

By the way: the forum title is 'the perfect boobs' and not 'the most bloated and most botched boobs, lips and asses'. Just saying ...

bikeymoy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 302
  • -Receive: 140
« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2022, 06:04:48 am »

That's not hot to me... just gross! She was so effing hot before she lost her marbles and did this. I like, but don't need, tits on a stick to do it for me. Nice, tight, athletic ass on a woman with "perfect boobs" is why I came here, many years ago. But this is just wrong. Such a shame. I blame millennials for this... "Gimme more! I want more!"... little brats!
« Last Edit: August 05, 2022, 06:15:25 am by bikeymoy »

Kunna

• Thank You
  • -Given: 499
  • -Receive: 382
« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2022, 07:20:53 am »

Totally agree with you!
My favorites:

Briana Banks, Anna Bell Peaks, Caylian Curtis, Pamela Anderson, Tera Patrick, Jessica Joy, Bunny Colby, Angel Rain

barbasor

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1158
  • -Receive: 1391
« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2022, 03:32:42 am »
They should be fake, huge and also look fake!

Trophylover

• Adore Trophies!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2218
  • -Receive: 11245
  • I adore the concept of Trophy Wife’s.
« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2022, 06:37:33 am »
I am team huge „fake ass“
Definition of a Trophy Wife:

Huge Fake Tits, Hair Extensions, French Nails, Big round Booty, some nice pair of stilettos, pouty swollen lips, elegance, intelligence, classy outfits, nasty fucking, gagging and deepthroat skills!

https://www.reddit.com/u/trophylover

Steeler85

• Thank You
  • -Given: 342
  • -Receive: 1451
« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2022, 07:55:49 pm »
I am for round, firm and natural asses: the kind that only hard training in gym can give. ;)

bikeymoy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 302
  • -Receive: 140
« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2022, 08:57:32 pm »
I am team huge „fake ass“

Of course you are! "Gimme more! I want more!" SMH

1angryscot

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1672
  • -Receive: 294
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2022, 12:18:32 am »
These huge asses are an atrocity.

kokaknee

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 544
  • -Receive: 46
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2022, 08:15:53 pm »
You know those people who are like "she's hot except for those fake tits" or "ew gross...she's got fake tits"?  I can't understand them.  I love big round fake/augmented/enhanced boobs so much.  To me they are sexy and hot. 

However, I feel that way about the fake butts.  To me they are "ew gross, why did she do that?"  I don't know why that is.   I wish I liked them because tons of otherwise hot girls are getting them.  I have tried to be open minded and like them but they just look weird and lumpy to me.  When breast implants are obvious I like it.  Ripples, super round shape etc.  But with the butts it is sadly a turn off for me.

Can one train oneself to find something sexy or is it a fixed trait that we are stuck with whatever we were socialized or biologically determined to like?

Tags: