Author Topic: Tits McGee 3750  (Read 416574 times)

Titsmcgee3750

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 294
  • -Receive: 1844
Re: Tits McGee 3750
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2014, 12:32:54 pm »
Im curious about your plans for the future. What is your goal/ what look are you going for?
I'm just in general looking to make my body look nicer. I really love the hourglass figure look, so anything that helps with that. This year I suppose I am mostly focusing on weight training and to get down to an 18" waist/corset...

havok1209

• Thank You
  • -Given: 507
  • -Receive: 472
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2014, 01:26:47 pm »
Did you begin waist training before or after your augmentation? Were you able to do it all in one go or did you need multiple surgeries? Who was your doctor to perform such amazing work? Do you have any booby idols or a goal besides the possible 3500 cc?

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11322
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2014, 01:38:03 pm »
The thing that really has me wondering is:

Wearing a corset as tight like that, kindof rearranges your organs and muscles, making you dependant on the corset to support the top of your body. I don't know if that's the case for you though.
But what made me wonder the most is: does it actually offer more support than your spine and muscles can? Because in that case, it would be an actual good idea for girls who have trouble supporting their really large and heavy breasts.
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

ChrisR1

« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2014, 06:57:16 pm »
Not only do you have an amazing figure - probably the most literal and perfect hourglass figure I've ever seen - but your screen name shows that you probably have a pretty great and humorous attitude about yourself and the world, too, which is awesome :)

Titsmcgee3750

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2014, 10:40:25 pm »
...Hi...

Well I also see some similarities.
By the way, welcome on TPB :)
Thanks for the welcome atb31!

Titsmcgee3750

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2014, 10:44:24 pm »
Did you begin waist training before or after your augmentation? Were you able to do it all in one go or did you need multiple surgeries? Who was your doctor to perform such amazing work? Do you have any booby idols or a goal besides the possible 3500 cc?
havok, I did not start waste training until after my surgeries. I wore corsets before on special occasions or for recreational purposes, but not for serious waste training. I was lucky in the sense that I already naturally had the hourglass thing going on. I already looked like I had been training for a while when I started.

I actually had multiple surgeries. This is pretty epic scale, you can't really do that in one pass.
Foster(CA) 800/960 mentor mod+ overfilled to 1100cc saline
Pazmino (FL) same shells overfilled to 2500cc
Hankins(NV) replaced left shell due to deflation (accident with a crowbar while demolishing a building)

As far as booby idols is concerned...maybe...no, not really. There are not really a lot of girls in my size range; even fewer with my size ratio. A few names that come to mind are: Beshine? and Chelsea Charms, but not really she has a smaller frame than me. (Makes her look way bigger than me.)

My future: Rhinoplasty, weight lift, more lip stuff and get waist down to 18".

Titsmcgee3750

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2014, 10:49:12 pm »
The thing that really has me wondering is:

Wearing a corset as tight like that, kindof rearranges your organs and muscles, making you dependant on the corset to support the top of your body. I don't know if that's the case for you though.
But what made me wonder the most is: does it actually offer more support than your spine and muscles can? Because in that case, it would be an actual good idea for girls who have trouble supporting their really large and heavy breasts.
Indy, I would say yes it squishes your organs around a bit, any fat you may have as well; however it is not permanent. If I take it off for even one night there is a noticeable difference in how much I can get it to close in the morning. Taking it off for one day sets me back a few days, it takes a few days to get back to where I was before. I wear it night and day, I only remove it to take showers or to exercise. Although my husband is always trying to get me to wear it while exercising. I naturally had the curves however my wife  was actually straight (30, 30, 30) she was very aggressive with it and got down to 18". I'm actually using some of her old 22's".

I'm not dependent on the corset because I lift/weight train. Yes, it does provide support so for some woman I believe this would be very helpful.

Titsmcgee3750

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2014, 10:50:52 pm »
Not only do you have an amazing figure - probably the most literal and perfect hourglass figure I've ever seen - but your screen name shows that you probably have a pretty great and humorous attitude about yourself and the world, too, which is awesome :)
ChrisR1 thankyou! :-)
I try...It is kinda hard to hide anyways, so I might as well roll with it. I have a few fun tshirts: community chest and milk jug silhouettes and shirts like that. I say take advantage of what you have going for you. :-)

slimnstackedlover

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 6
« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2014, 12:10:58 am »
Wow! Welcome  :) You have the ultimate perfect figure. Incredible.

Hughman

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4603
  • -Receive: 290
« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2014, 01:49:57 am »
Welcome! Some impressive stats there! :)

Jtwenty7

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3548
  • -Receive: 174
« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2014, 05:44:09 am »
...Hankins(NV) replaced left shell due to deflation (accident with a crowbar while demolishing a building)

You have my full attention now.    Signed a former carpenter and  owner of Swedish, hand-forged crowbar.

"Stay busty, my friends."

cobracat

« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2014, 05:59:30 am »
...Hankins(NV) replaced left shell due to deflation (accident with a crowbar while demolishing a building)

You have my full attention now.    Signed a former carpenter and  owner of Swedish, hand-forged crowbar.

Not to derail the thread from this lovely lady, but this is the first Half-Life reference I've seen on this forum lol awesome

Yams

• Thank You
  • -Given: 27
  • -Receive: 39
  • The bigger, the better! The tighter the sweater!
« Reply #42 on: December 15, 2014, 11:51:25 am »
Holy hell  :o What a chest you have!

Alabastor

« Reply #43 on: December 15, 2014, 09:11:12 pm »
As a long time tight lacing fan, you just blew my mind. Your results are breathtaking. And that's not even with your chest.

Simply awesome. You know exactly nlhow to rock the fuck out of your look! Good luck with all your future mods! :D

Titsmcgee3750

• Star Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2014, 08:28:58 am »
The second one from the verification...