Author Topic: Exclusive Member boards (and how to gain access)  (Read 196250 times)

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11322
Exclusive Member boards (and how to gain access)
« on: January 11, 2012, 03:51:23 pm »
Hello everyone,
Starting from today, we have built a new board on this forum, this board is accessible only for the people who donated money and our starmembers.

A while ago, we've been thinking out a way to say thank you to all the people who donated, because it all happened without a thank you, and even though they know that those donations are more than welcome, we wanted to do something in return.

Also, theperfectboobs.net is slowly getting more and more exclusive content, even videos. Serving videos to 50,000 monthly unique visitors is definitely impossible with our budget and server load. So we had to make a compromise.

Everyone who has donated in the past will get a donor status this week*, and it will be valid for a year.

If you haven't donated yet, you can still do so, but we will only accept donations of €15,- or more to gain donor status, OR the equivalent in Monero or BitCoin.

Donating by paypal is easy: Click on the donations tab above and all will work automatically.

To donate in Monero or BitCoin please contact KwukDuck in the Chat or send a PM for details.

Please note: We do not wish to exclude the non-paying members access to certain boards, however we do want to thank the donors and starmembers in our own way. We will also try to release the premium content to the public boards when we feel it's ready. Movies and such however cannot be hosted publicly, due to bandwidth issues, and we don't feel that asking for only 10 dollars for a whole year is not too much. We even offer a way to donate for free.

If you have any questions, let me know. I will gladly answer them.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 01:59:13 am by KwukDuck »
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

Lake

• Thank You
  • -Given: 152
  • -Receive: 218
Re: For the people who donated and our starmembers
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2012, 05:58:09 pm »
Dang, I had no idea you were taking bitcoin donations! I'll start donating some of mine here.

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2012, 07:09:21 pm »
Dang, I had no idea you were taking bitcoin donations! I'll start donating some of mine here.
Well, that's actually new ;) we did it in the past but was never a success, but now we have some unique material, and since generating bitcoins is essentially free, and we do want to keep the site free, this was the best option we could fine, and we really like it.

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2012, 01:07:35 am »
NOTE: We have to manually grant access to everyone who donates, as soon as we can verify with paypal that the transaction succeeded. Since I'm the only one who can access our paypal account, I can't always verify within the hour, especially when I'm asleep :)
I'll be asleep for the next 7 hours, but I'll try to get up early to get all your accounts granted for exclusive content before I go to work.

Please be patient, this process can't be automated unfortunately.

Updated: The paypal processing should now happen automatically. If you experience any problems with it, let me know!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 02:19:18 pm by Indy »

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6003
  • -Receive: 7231
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2012, 04:35:24 pm »

It's been in my signature for like a year now, but thats ok, i understand the distractions you're faced with on this site :)

mij3147

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 5
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2012, 09:36:05 pm »

It's been in my signature for like a year now, but thats ok, i understand the distractions you're faced with on this site :)

I'm even worse than that.. I didn't see donations of *any* kind.  Glad to help.  I lurk more than post so donating makes me feel much better :)

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6003
  • -Receive: 7231
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2012, 01:49:34 am »
Indy, we should handle the bitcoins a bit differently, give a new address to each donor instead of all to one address. Helps to pinpoint who donated, since there are no 'transaction id's'.
My suggestion is, if somebody wants to donate bitcoins to gain access to the private area, he/she can PM one of us. Then we send a new address back where they can send the coin(s).

Blackethelvane

• Thank You
  • -Given: 36
  • -Receive: 141
  • Lipaholic :)
Re: Exclusive Member boards (and how to gain access)
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2012, 03:58:04 am »
I am searching for the paypal button.. where is it?

Blackethelvane

• Thank You
  • -Given: 36
  • -Receive: 141
  • Lipaholic :)
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2012, 04:03:21 am »
OH I found it.. nevermind!

harrynak

• Thank You
  • -Given: 622
  • -Receive: 448
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2012, 01:47:21 pm »
Still, I have a question regarding the paypal donations? Will you get me full address and stuff in there? Because I don't want you to know who I am. :)

I like the small anonimity of the internet, and I intend to keep it as anonymous as possible

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2012, 06:42:50 pm »
The person who holds the Paypal account sees the person's name, username and email address that's registered with Paypal. Not address or any other information.
And in our case, that information would be limited to only me since I'm the Paypal account holder.

pixar

• Thank You
  • -Given: 211
  • -Receive: 134
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2012, 01:27:42 am »
Donated!

magicsimon

• notnewbie
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 10
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2012, 04:43:04 am »
Donated!
Seeing that gave me an idea for a company name: Donaked
hehe

milk.junky

• Thank You
  • -Given: 471
  • -Receive: 118
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2012, 09:24:53 am »
Donated! I can't get to the good stuff yet. I'll be patient though

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2012, 11:17:50 am »
Donated! I can't get to the good stuff yet. I'll be patient though

You've got access now... like said before, it's not automated and I was sleeping :D

Tags: