Author Topic: Funding the Biggest Lips?!?!  (Read 16624 times)

Curiouser

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 231
  • -Receive: 345
    • To Be Curiouser
Re: Funding the Biggest Lips?!?!
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2018, 09:30:25 pm »
I had this idea a few years ago.  In theory, it seems easy, but there are a couple of hurdles.  First off, is finding an injector.  I came across one a few months ago in Florida who is willing to do extreme.  Once you get past that, how to get it paid for is another obstacle.  Donators want to make sure their money is going towards lip injections.  This is a little tricky.  The best way I could come up with is the donor pays the injector directly for the injections, and once enough was donated, injections would be performed.  But that introduces other problems.  For instance, donator could dispute the charge on their credit card.  Another is injector may wish to remain anonymous. 

Even if you find a work around for payments, there are still other things to consider.  What product to use?  Most fillers only last 3-4 months in full effect. After that, they slowly dissolve, lasting about 6 months.  So to get the full stacking effect, you have to inject a lot of filler in first 3-4 months.  Even at 2 syringes every 2 weeks, you top out the stacking effect at about 12-16cc.  After that its just maintaining the look.   The last few injections I did (2 syringes in November of last year) I finally was able to get Voluma.   It is meant for cheeks only, but lasts up to 2 years (per Juvederm), but in theory, it appeared full effects lasted at least 6 months, I would guess maybe even up to 8 months.  So you could possibly have a larger stacking effect.  Also Voluma, is thick! (Thickest of all the fillers currently)  It gives a great firm lip, its my choice of filler now.  Its also cheaper in the long run.  Voluma is $800 a syringe, but lasts twice as long as the next best filler.  Juvederm Ultra XC Plus is $500.   So 12 syringes of Voluma is $9,600 for 8 months, where Ultra is $12,000 for 8 months because Voluma lasts twice as long.

The it comes down to time.  Everyone wants to see immediate results.  Even if you have $10,000 to do lip injections, it will take a few months to get them all.  Donators can get impatient, lose interest,  or just have to spend the $$ on things in real life.  Even those of us who get the injections are at the mercy of the injector.  I want 6cc at once, but they just wont do it. I might be able to get 2-3 at one setting, but not what I want.  We want it just as much as the donators do, if not more.

Its a hard thing to put together and to be able to keep it going.  Especially since its such a niche market.   You would have to get 100 donators to spend $200 each just for 1 years worth of injections.  Thats a lot for a niche market. 

So far: Mentor HP Saline filled to 1000cc
Rhinoplasty, Lip Lift,  Lip Augmentation w/ Dermal implant, Cheek implants, Botox, Lip injections - 3cc of Juvederm Ultra Plus, 2cc Volbella, 2cc Voluma
BBL 1000cc each side
April 9th 2018 -  Major face surgery.  Cheek Implant Exchange (with Extra Large Cheek implants), Nose Revision, Lip lift, Large lip grafts, Brow Lift, Jaw & Forehead Contouring and Facelift
--
To Do: Expanders?!?, Even bigger lips

bimbofuckdollsftw

• Thank You
  • -Given: 75
  • -Receive: 126
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2018, 05:25:13 pm »
I would most deff pay into this, depending how she looks :).

Hahah! Can’t wait to see your avatar become reality, huh? Would be interesting to see yeah. I agree on the looks being important to me. Just lips won’t do it for me, they need to be on a pretty/cute/beautiful face. Also I need to be convinced this is absolutely what the girl wants, she needs to be accepting of the redicule she’ll be getting in everyday life and it needs to be worth it for her. Don’t wanna Be involved in making a girl feel miserable

Well my ex girlfriend was filthynikki and im hopeing to get back together with her again

She was your ex?! Her lips are massive...

bimbofuckdollsftw

• Thank You
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2018, 05:26:55 pm »
I would support this, we need more big fake lips like that’s filthy Nikki girl and silicone bunny.

I’m not too fussed what she looks like - silicone bunny wouldn’t have naturally been attractive to me if it was for her massive fake lips - I suppose as she’s not old and preferably slim.

lippzgame

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 29
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2018, 05:21:56 pm »
Tonyblod you for real? What happened. Were you the saint who helped her go so massive? Why does she want to go more natural now ? This is very interesting.

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2018, 10:37:50 am »
This went no where then?
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

human_x1823rfwe232

• Thank You
  • -Given: 101
  • -Receive: 116
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2018, 10:29:21 pm »
I got the sense others felt like there were too many issues if it was going to be done in the USA with the cost of fillers - which would be the case with the girl I had in mind for the idea.  But I'd certainly promote / fund the idea if others felt it had potential...

More thoughts?

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2018, 12:06:49 am »
No, just start it. Create and share content and the snowball will slowly start rolling and growing. Most people need to see it go somewhere before they get involved

Dragoncra

• Thank You
  • -Given: 7
  • -Receive: 30
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2018, 07:15:58 pm »
I believe this will get much easier once doctors will start offering lip fillers in "packs" with big discounts instead of a fixed amount per procedure.
Crowfunding is unfeasible as long as you don't deliver something to each donor. Just having big fake lips won't cut it.

tonyblod

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3475
  • -Receive: 747
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2018, 01:39:14 am »
Im down if i get videos and pics of crazy huge fake lips ;D for me there is no such thing as lips too big. Only too smal or too basic/boring. And i think everyone in here should stop supporting girls who reduce their lips/boobs. If they not into the fake look anymore they should not get any benefits from us former fans anymore. Better to spend that money on girls who want too look good and hot instead :)

Curiouser

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 231
  • -Receive: 345
    • To Be Curiouser
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2018, 07:33:18 pm »
If by chance anyone is really interested, I am going down Oct 9th to see Dr Stokes for implants upgrade and while I am down there, going to get lip fillers.  I can only afford 1 syringe, but if anyone wants to see my lips get overfilled and wants to chip in for more than 1 syringe let me know.  As far as I am concerned, I will take as much filler as she can inject (She is willing to go big, and from past experiences, I should be able to get 3 syringes, maybe 4 or more, I don't have a limit)  And you can pick out where you want me to get the filler, shape of lips, whatever you want.  I can stream it live, record it, etc.  If you are worried about me running off with the money, you can pay the for the injections directly to the injector if you so desire.  PM me if you are interested, and we can work out details.
So far: Mentor HP Saline filled to 1000cc
Rhinoplasty, Lip Lift,  Lip Augmentation w/ Dermal implant, Cheek implants, Botox, Lip injections - 3cc of Juvederm Ultra Plus, 2cc Volbella, 2cc Voluma
BBL 1000cc each side
April 9th 2018 -  Major face surgery.  Cheek Implant Exchange (with Extra Large Cheek implants), Nose Revision, Lip lift, Large lip grafts, Brow Lift, Jaw & Forehead Contouring and Facelift
--
To Do: Expanders?!?, Even bigger lips

RHIC

• Thank You
  • -Given: 53
  • -Receive: 185
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2018, 04:06:12 am »
Curiouser that is extremely hot and I wish I had play money like that. Good luck on your appointment though.  :D

Bimbo Baby Bianca

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 70
  • -Receive: 375
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2018, 09:37:56 am »
This is a great idea and exactly the types of things I want to do!

It's the whole reason why I made my social media accounts!

I would also gladly let donators pay the doctor directly to help fill me up!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 09:39:33 am by Bimbo Baby Bianca »

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2018, 01:57:44 pm »
B3, you’d wanna go really over the top with lips?

bimbofuckdollsftw

• Thank You
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2018, 02:07:16 pm »
B3, you’d wanna go really over the top with lips?

Who is B3, and what is your vision for really over the top lips out of interest?

gtc15

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1968
  • -Receive: 742
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2018, 04:02:38 pm »
This is a great idea and exactly the types of things I want to do!

It's the whole reason why I made my social media accounts!

I would also gladly let donators pay the doctor directly to help fill me up!
Everyone donate! She's going to be our new spokeswoman for bimbofication!

Tags: