Author Topic: Funding the Biggest Lips?!?!  (Read 16626 times)

human_x1823rfwe232

• Thank You
  • -Given: 101
  • -Receive: 116
Funding the Biggest Lips?!?!
« on: April 08, 2018, 09:06:17 pm »
Hello Guys,

So I've been on the hunt for girls with bigger lips. I mean REALLY BIG, not just above average or just any girl that's had a little bit of lip filler here and there. Bigger than Lilly4k's have ever been, bigger than that "GatesOfParadise" sp girl that never posts anymore, and as big if not bigger than RealSiliconeBunny. Sadly there just aren't enough out there, and very few that post updates like I like to see. 

The good news, I may have found a beautiful young gal online chatting who is willing to go HUGE, but she's not willing to do it on her own dime.  I told her I'd kick, and I have in the past for a few cc's and she's had amazing results, but I'm not a millionaire and can't afford to cover what I'd really like to see her get :p So I was thinking of helping her start one of those Patreon sites.  Has anyone here ever done that and have thoughts on if they are worth the cut to fund lip injections? Also wondering how many guys out there would be interested in kicking in for a girl willing to get MASSIVE lips? what you think a fair price is? and what you would ask her to share in return?  I'll take your thoughts and share it back with her and see if I can negotiate a deal!!!

Here is what I was thinking...
The Deal
Ask her to get only lip injections using all the funds from Patreons. A minimum of Two CC's at a time every month as long as funds cover it.  That would get her to over 24cc's total (12 per lip) in a year and her lips are already pretty big (she has some filler already).  And if she gets extra money she either goes even bigger 3-4cc's, or fills more often like every 2 weeks (that's about as often as her doctor said she would be willing to fill).   That could easily be 50cc's total in a year - Oh My God! - I'd love to see that.

Membership cost
I was thinking just a flat $USD$25 a month rather than crazy tier options?
She would need something like 50 followers at that rate to cover 2cc of juvederm a month which seems reasonable I think?  Trying to gauge how many big lip fans our out there ?!?!? Please Reply  ;D

In Return
In return I think she could post an average of 25 pictures a month, at least 1 video a month (plenty long enough to ... Enjoy).  Of course I'd encourage a variety of pictures too and freshly injected pics to see them get bigger and prove they are getting done.

What do you all think? Please Share your thoughts!  Also tell me if I'm crazy - haha

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
Re: Funding the Biggest Lips?!?!
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2018, 10:21:27 pm »
Depends on how the girl looks and wether I’m attracted to her and would like to see her with bigger lips. She should start with posting pics of how she looks at the moment. Also having goals is fine, but you won’t need $1250,- for 2ccs of filler. Ofc. there’s a percentage of the money going to Patreon, but still... If it’s all about lips I’d like to see how much she needs to do the 2cc a month and have the donations become less as more people contribute.

Edit: Also an easier thing for her to give back is atleast one pic/vid a day with special attention to content on the day of filling and the swollen days after
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

Zipacna

• Thank You
  • -Given: 821
  • -Receive: 1380
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2018, 11:00:38 pm »
Okay first of all this is definitely the fetish that I'd most love to see more content of, and thus I would be open to supporting her patreon or something. However as much as I want to see this happen, I think this will be difficult to pull off. Mostly because of two reasons: a) this is an extremely niche fetish, which means there are not that many people interested in it b) it's going to be tough to attract/be discovered by those few existing fetishists with no social media presence or existing content. From this forum alone I doubt you'd be able to find more than a handful of people to consistently support this financially, which is why I think even 50 people for 25 bucks a month is a highly improbable goal.

But don't let this discourage you from developing this idea further. I'm mostly just trying to keep my own expectations in control so I don't get too excited for no reason.

Lee

• Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 89
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2018, 04:03:07 pm »
I would be interested to donate to this! What doe the girl in question look like?

human_x1823rfwe232

• Thank You
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2018, 01:52:20 am »
I'll see if I can get a current pic she doesn't mind sharing (Arie - where are you from) curious as I think Juvederm Ultra XC in the USA is more expensive than other lip fillers in other countries sadly. Runs around $600 per 1cc

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2018, 03:42:15 am »
That’s not at all what the product costs. If you buy the syringes in bulk (what any cosmetic doctor or salon owner would) they’ll pay less than $100,- per 1cc syringe. What you mentioned is the price some/many/most of the places might have chosen as the price for the procedure, but a there are for sure salons that charge half of that price aswell as places charging double. For this project of basically stuffing and stretching a girls lips as far as possible, I don’t think the most highly credited surgeon is needed since he won’t have to make her lips look natural in the first place (also I highly doubt any self respecting surgeon would even take on this job (and I do think it’s important the one doing the fills knows what the girls goals are)). Lastly I don’t think there is much of an advantage to using the more expensive branded fillers for this. I know FDA is pretty damn strict, so the budget fillers like Princess used here in the Netherlands might not be in use over there, but I’d still suggest using (one of) the cheapest filler variants since the goal is quick and fast expansion. Also the cheaper filler tend to be actually 100% filler where as the more expensive ones are up to 20% sedatives to make the injecting and swelling less painful. It’s nice, until they slim down after just a few days

SaidNuffman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 477
  • -Receive: 552
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2018, 11:44:34 am »
600 per 1 CC :o :o :o :!!!
In Russia 150-200.
My DA account http://saidnuffman.deviantart.com/

My Patreon https://www.patreon.com/SaidNuff

If you really love my art, please don't forget to get "likes". This gives me a charge of enthusiasm. Thanks everyone.

human_x1823rfwe232

• Thank You
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2018, 07:08:51 am »
Thanks for the thoughts Arie - I'm just passing along the info from the place that does her fills.  She's only found one place in her area that is willing to go bigger (an M.D. that focuses on cosmetics out of a salon not even a surgeons office or anything) and this is what they charge.  I've tried asking around for her too and it seems to be legit - there aren't places in the USA - North East that are even willing to do large fills, and the one that is - this is what they charge sadly...

Not sure if you have any recommendations on different ways to search and obtain the product, but she is pretty cautious about what she does and where she goes and I don't blame her.  Certainly don't want some unknown substances injected in your face. But if you find a place in that area that will do fills for that cheap I'd love to pass their info along!  That would certainly increase the odds of getting enough funders.  Hell, I'd pay $100 a month to see that kinda progress  :P

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2018, 01:17:56 am »
Generally a filler lady who travels will be more open to filling big. She doesn’t have the reputation of a clinic or salon resting on her shoulders, you know?

tonyblod

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3475
  • -Receive: 747
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2018, 01:48:38 pm »
I would most deff pay into this, depending how she looks :).

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2018, 03:14:49 pm »
I would most deff pay into this, depending how she looks :).

Hahah! Can’t wait to see your avatar become reality, huh? Would be interesting to see yeah. I agree on the looks being important to me. Just lips won’t do it for me, they need to be on a pretty/cute/beautiful face. Also I need to be convinced this is absolutely what the girl wants, she needs to be accepting of the redicule she’ll be getting in everyday life and it needs to be worth it for her. Don’t wanna Be involved in making a girl feel miserable

darth cabbage

• Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 0
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2018, 12:02:24 pm »
Hmmm, it certainly is nice to fantasize about a woman wanting to go truely over the top for her lips. And I think  I might be willing to contribute to something like this. However, if it ends up $25 I doubt I could do it for the full year... I think my main concern would be, that after a certain size, no self respecting doctor would allow a person to go any larger, no matter how much she may want it...

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2018, 03:17:14 pm »
That is the issue for sure. You’d need a filler lady who from the get go knows she is looking for world record lips

PinkMink

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2018, 05:32:56 am »
This is pretty damn hot...I'm wondering why I didn't think of it.

Anyhow, in my injection addicted experience I have seen probably 10 different providers and was only able to convince 1 to give me 2 at a time. I've seen so many because I have to get my fix and some are kind of strict about when theyll do it again...so I have to keep a rotation. So it *is* possible...

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2018, 03:25:29 pm »
This is pretty damn hot...I'm wondering why I didn't think of it.

Anyhow, in my injection addicted experience I have seen probably 10 different providers and was only able to convince 1 to give me 2 at a time. I've seen so many because I have to get my fix and some are kind of strict about when theyll do it again...so I have to keep a rotation. So it *is* possible...

You can still go for it ;-) I’d support u!

But yeah, I’m super intrigued as well (as you can see from me posting half of the comments), but I’m also pretty skeptical tbh. What you say about having a hard time finding places to get more than what is considered normal is absolutely true. I know girls in real life with imo small lips and, in the scope of this fetish, very conservative goals, having a very hard time dealing with doctors saying: “You already have full lips, there is no need to add more”... Hearing this girl has like one option of someone saying they’d be willing to take towards the larger size of things (whatever that may mean) gives me little hope she’ll actually get anywhere close to mindblowing lips. I really hope to be convinced otherwise cause like Junemink said: This is super hot!

Tags: