Author Topic: Ashley Lawrence (aka Fembomb)  (Read 2157858 times)

Tiggz

• Thank You
  • -Given: 176
  • -Receive: 412
  • Devoted fan of Fembomb
Re: Ashley Lawrence (aka Fembomb)
« Reply #750 on: May 20, 2012, 07:26:36 pm »
Looking very much foward to her return, kinda she will make an expection to her "no boys, no toys" rule

I'd like to see some hardcore too, but I'm a bigger fan of her pure striptease vids, because she interacts more with the camera so I have a feeling that she interacts with me. The only thing that I really miss are another high quality vids (besides the few 720x540 vids already published).
My top 5: 1. Ashley "Fembomb" Lawrence, 2. April Arikssen, 3. Ashley Bond, 4. Victoria Ivanova, 5. Jessica Joy.

Zapp

• Thank You
  • -Given: 70
  • -Receive: 254
  • Fembomb fan since the turn of the millenium
« Reply #751 on: May 20, 2012, 09:45:19 pm »
Can someone reup Lotion Salesman and Doug's Hot Secretary please?

Here you go, Mike:

Lotion Salesman - http://www.mediafire.com/?nqbbawpc8lt3zb1
Doug's Hot Secretary - http://www.mediafire.com/?6re7mha9ydu6mlu

marti

• Thank You
  • -Given: 89
  • -Receive: 157
« Reply #752 on: May 20, 2012, 11:42:36 pm »
lotion salesman one of my favorites , ashley just looks amazing but a question who was it for

QMeister

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 19
« Reply #753 on: May 24, 2012, 06:10:27 pm »
at the risk of sounding desperate :-).........any news?

marti

• Thank You
« Reply #754 on: May 24, 2012, 08:33:16 pm »
well spoke to her , as zapp said the site was signed to her late and with a problems she has a web guy and it appears that she wants to revamp site with new design good news as though this is it will mean that site may take longer.  she said that she has new material mainly pictures think videos will be later.it is  a wait and see but at least we know that she is moving forward, will keep imformed if any other news,Qmeister sorry will not share pic as send to me by ashley before she went on a night out, I know will get abuse about it but she did ask me not to publish and that i will honour, im sure that once site up the pic will come on there

Zapp

• Thank You
« Reply #755 on: May 25, 2012, 10:13:12 am »
lotion salesman one of my favorites

"I better put my fuck me pumps on - just in case." :D Classic FemBomb.

question who was it for

It just says "For Jeff".

mike20599

• Thank You
  • -Given: 6
  • -Receive: 8
« Reply #756 on: May 26, 2012, 04:00:54 am »
Thank you, Zapp!

marti

• Thank You
« Reply #757 on: May 29, 2012, 03:54:45 pm »
looks as though she has got her cam up and working as she was back on cam on nitflirt on sunday first timee since her move

grave00

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 4
« Reply #758 on: May 31, 2012, 03:17:50 am »
I don't know when it went up, but there is a msg on the front page that the website is back under her control finally and pics will be up in a week or so.  Sounds somewhat promising depending on how long it's been there.

Goldenboy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 30
  • -Receive: 60
« Reply #759 on: May 31, 2012, 11:15:08 am »
oh... only text here, any new pictures?

marti

• Thank You
« Reply #760 on: May 31, 2012, 01:39:11 pm »
the message went up llast friday   the first day she  got the site back , she told me she was working with someone to revamp site (not sure if she has to change name )therefore the first new things will be pics think videos may be  a bit longer before she do them as has to find cameraman she can trust, but it looks like good news

MiamiMike

• Thank You
  • -Given: 423
  • -Receive: 1554
« Reply #761 on: June 03, 2012, 07:50:45 pm »
the message went up llast friday   the first day she  got the site back , she told me she was working with someone to revamp site (not sure if she has to change name )therefore the first new things will be pics think videos may be  a bit longer before she do them as has to find cameraman she can trust, but it looks like good news

Great!  Yes, she does need to revamp the site.   Almost everything about the site is circa 2002 right now.  In fact, it's hard to discern a change from how it looked 10 years ago:   http://web.archive.org/web/20020328020546/http://www.fembomb.com/   Those of us who already are lifelong fans will definitely go back, butt she's not likely to attract many new fans with the site like that.   

MiamiMike

• Thank You
  • -Given: 423
  • -Receive: 1554
Re: FemBomb is on Niteflirt RIGHT NOW!!
« Reply #762 on: June 03, 2012, 07:52:52 pm »
Hi All!!!

Just a quickie I am on my way out.

(((BFTHUGS))) to all!

Joi

Hey Joi!  Great to see you back!  :) 

marti

• Thank You
« Reply #763 on: June 05, 2012, 01:19:41 pm »
spoke to ashley there is a few new pictures on her web site unfortanetley they didnt get put on whats new,they are at her pics and under the heading romantic they were done a few months ago, i have rejoined the site now and have check and they are there , hope that helps

Zapp

• Thank You
« Reply #764 on: June 06, 2012, 06:09:30 am »
I wanna do a little survey. I'd like to ask you how you learned about Fembomb for the very first time and when.

My answer is much like Necron99's. From 2000 to 2001, I followed a Spanish blog called "Bikinis-y-Lingerie.es" ("y" is Spanish for "and" ;)). Each week the guy would upload 10 medium-resolution bikini and lingerie photos, collected from free sites around the internet. Two photos caught my attention. This one:

and another one that I've misplaced. It was just like the one above (black background and metallic green "barely legal" bikini) except she was sitting on the floor with one hand on a beach ball. More importantly it had a "FEMBOMB.COM" watermark so I knew where to find more!