Author Topic: Top 10 biggest breast implants  (Read 182949 times)

Essexbunny

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1641
  • -Receive: 3527
Re: Top 10 biggest breast implants
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2016, 05:21:33 pm »
ohh :( She messaged me and like an idiot I replied..
The original and biggest boobed bunny ;)

Instagram *No more free advertising for banned people*

Twitter *No more free advertising for banned people*

www.*No more free advertising for banned people*

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2016, 05:26:22 pm »
"She"
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

Lilly

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1866
  • -Receive: 1956
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2016, 07:40:12 am »
Hi everyone.

I was asleep when mine were filled. :) Pousti is pretty well known for writing the cc's on each boob after it's filled.  It would be malpractice/fraud to falcify that to a patient. I think my pic from right after surgery is or was here on the forum and it shows 4000cc on each side. The circumference is going to be different for every girl, even ones with the same amount of cc's. We are all built different. Mine is 46.5 inches. I haven't measured underbust recently but it was about 31 inches last time I measured.

~Lilly

Djoser

• Thank You
  • -Given: 48
  • -Receive: 237
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2016, 11:50:26 am »
ohh :( She messaged me and like an idiot I replied..

Not like an idiot. You were kind and caring. Many models just ignore/don't reply whoever contacts them. I prefer to think that when a girl replies to a polite message (not stupid vulgar ones), she is polite and sweet herself.

Essexbunny

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1641
  • -Receive: 3527
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2016, 12:53:56 pm »
I've been asked if I'd be up for doing a shoot with her..

Is it definitely a fake profile? I'm confused  :-\
The original and biggest boobed bunny ;)

Instagram *No more free advertising for banned people*

Twitter *No more free advertising for banned people*

www.*No more free advertising for banned people*

Daddy Vlad

• your grace
  • Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 315
  • -Receive: 1419
    • Fetlife
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2016, 01:24:43 pm »
Since the stats regarding breast implant are hard to find it used a few rules:

1: i only used measurement given by the women themselves on their website or forum (in the case of star members)
2: If possible i use the exact cc volume they claim to have
3: if its not possible to find a cc volume i convert the given weight to volume using 1kg=1000cc

I should interject that even if a model is being 100% honest (unlike several of these women), it is physically impossible to get an accurate reading from a scale. Breasts are attached to the body, so there's no good way to be sure one is not relieving or contributing body-weight to the scale. Additionally, every breast has a certain amount of flesh in it (thank god), and this makes a given breast heavier than a jug of water of the same volume... and of course it isn't consistent from one person to the next. Heck, we could talk about how saline is lighter than fresh water... or how PP material is less dense than pure saline... the issues are endless, but at least we can agree the list is probably ordered correctly. I'd prefer to see the chart list the top three at "~10,000" though, and reduce that outrageous gap a bit!

GIJ

• Thank You
  • -Given: 739
  • -Receive: 875
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2016, 02:11:49 pm »
Hi everyone.

I was asleep when mine were filled. :) Pousti is pretty well known for writing the cc's on each boob after it's filled.  It would be malpractice/fraud to falcify that to a patient. I think my pic from right after surgery is or was here on the forum and it shows 4000cc on each side. The circumference is going to be different for every girl, even ones with the same amount of cc's. We are all built different. Mine is 46.5 inches. I haven't measured underbust recently but it was about 31 inches last time I measured.

~Lilly
So you're an O-Cup? :D

O Lilly~ 8) you have the best 4000's :P

Lilly

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1866
  • -Receive: 1956
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2016, 04:29:21 pm »
Hi everyone.

~Lilly
So you're an O-Cup? :D

O Lilly~ 8) you have the best 4000's :P

O brother!. :)

~L

GIJ

• Thank You
  • -Given: 739
  • -Receive: 875
« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2016, 05:15:33 pm »
O my goodness ;) :P

Djoser

• Thank You
  • -Given: 48
  • -Receive: 237
« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2016, 05:36:04 pm »

I can't say if it definitively is fake, but sadly that's more likely than it being real :( We have not heard of Maxi Mounds being still in the business in years, and I have realized that some peole people like to impersonate famous 'boobstars'.

lolchair1

« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2016, 05:55:18 pm »

I can't say if it definitively is fake, but sadly that's more likely than it being real :( We have not heard of Maxi Mounds being still in the business in years, and I have realized that some peole people like to impersonate famous 'boobstars'.

Its 100% fake. Since a profile with her name was active some time ago I asked her (the real maxi mounds) about this. She told me she has no profile on this site and no plans to create one.

lolchair1

« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2016, 07:19:32 pm »
Since the stats regarding breast implant are hard to find it used a few rules:

1: i only used measurement given by the women themselves on their website or forum (in the case of star members)
2: If possible i use the exact cc volume they claim to have
3: if its not possible to find a cc volume i convert the given weight to volume using 1kg=1000cc

I should interject that even if a model is being 100% honest (unlike several of these women), it is physically impossible to get an accurate reading from a scale. Breasts are attached to the body, so there's no good way to be sure one is not relieving or contributing body-weight to the scale. Additionally, every breast has a certain amount of flesh in it (thank god), and this makes a given breast heavier than a jug of water of the same volume... and of course it isn't consistent from one person to the next. Heck, we could talk about how saline is lighter than fresh water... or how PP material is less dense than pure saline... the issues are endless, but at least we can agree the list is probably ordered correctly. I'd prefer to see the chart list the top three at "~10,000" though, and reduce that outrageous gap a bit!

I've been sceptical about  these size claims for quite some time. Recently I realized that its possible to calculate the measurements of models using their height as reference. I did this for Beshine and I was shocked by the result. The dimensions of her breast actually match the claimed volume of 19.000cc. I've tripple checked everything and her measurements check out. This makes me 100% certain that she is actually 19.000cc.

I tried to do the same for Chelsea Charms but this has not been possible so far. The pictures where she is her biggest have all been taken under an extreme angle and closeup. This makes it impossible to determine if her claimed size is accurate or not. We will have to wait for her to release better pictures.

Daddy Vlad

• your grace
  • Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 315
  • -Receive: 1419
    • Fetlife
« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2016, 08:40:56 pm »
Not to be doggedly skeptical, but did you factor in the dimensions from multiple angles? I know taking a frontal view of breasts can greatly exaggerate their volume... since they aren't spherical. Even perfectly round "basketball" titties are still more like half a basketball... if you were to estimate their volume by their diameter from a front view, your estimate would be almost two times as much.

lolchair1

« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2016, 08:59:22 pm »
Yes, offcourse. I measured the horizontal diameter when viewed from the front, the forward projection and the vertical diameter. Finally i took into account the effect of the implant shape on these dimensions. I have not been able to find anything that supports that her claimed volume is inaccurate.

lolchair1

« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2016, 03:39:46 pm »
I realize that it's hard for most people to visualize the listed sizes. To made this easier I made a volume comparison .

Here are the volume with the names of some of the models who have them

2000cc - Dolly Fox, Candy Charms
4000cc - Lilly
10000cc - Ample Ann
19000cc - Beshine
« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 02:44:33 pm by lolchair1 »

Tags: