Author Topic: Direct Saline injection into breasts (not for faint hearted)  (Read 59970 times)

vertiggo

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 262
  • -Receive: 1153
Re: Direct Saline injection into breasts (not for faint hearted)
« Reply #90 on: April 06, 2017, 06:13:16 pm »
Definitely not for the faint of heart... but as skin is the primary limit on augmentation volume, I can imagine some daring soul using injections as a sort of tissue expander and breaking first-time implant records.

pandar511

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 17
  • I have a knack for nice knockers :)
« Reply #91 on: April 06, 2017, 07:41:31 pm »
Rusty009- I do plan to try for 2000 in a week or two. I am interested to see how it goes!!!

Vertiggo- It definitely isn't. You have to be ok with sticking a needle in yourself to get the catheter in place. Skin is definitely the limiting factor. I have lost a little over 100lbs in the last year and a half so I have some skin to work with in that area. I am hoping I can get the 2000 that I want to get in :)

snarkmonster

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 136
« Reply #92 on: April 06, 2017, 11:07:28 pm »
Rusty009- I do plan to try for 2000 in a week or two. I am interested to see how it goes!!!

Vertiggo- It definitely isn't. You have to be ok with sticking a needle in yourself to get the catheter in place. Skin is definitely the limiting factor. I have lost a little over 100lbs in the last year and a half so I have some skin to work with in that area. I am hoping I can get the 2000 that I want to get in :)

Oh my god that's amazing they're full and perky and still have that amazing jiggle.  Would you ever consider posting a proper movie of the fillup or some more tit play?  IMO I liked the shape more when you only had the needles in the bottom.  The upper pole fullness is nice, but damn that projection was off the hook before.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 11:37:41 pm by snarkmonster »

roarshock

• Thank You
  • -Given: 17
  • -Receive: 4
« Reply #93 on: April 07, 2017, 12:38:00 am »

I cant wait to see you at 2k each. ;)

Rusty009

• Thank You
  • -Given: 76
  • -Receive: 92
« Reply #94 on: April 09, 2017, 01:31:44 am »
would you mind taking a time lapse vid if you try again for 2000cc. so sexy the thought of expanding soo much in one sitting, especially infront of your own eyes.

airfan

• Thank You
  • -Given: 231
  • -Receive: 3194
« Reply #95 on: April 11, 2017, 08:34:26 pm »

:)

SteveKerr

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 21
« Reply #96 on: April 11, 2017, 11:59:55 pm »
Superbe contribution airfan , but tell me if u can , have u got a link to a video ? The photos are wonderfoul , but a video could even be better  :D
Fake Is Better !

" All Time 3-pt % NBA Leader -  5 Time NBA Champ "

NoBoobTooBig

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 8
« Reply #97 on: April 15, 2017, 10:06:38 pm »
Great photos and activity Pandar! Really support you in reaching your aims and more

NoBoobTooBig

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 8
« Reply #98 on: April 15, 2017, 11:08:29 pm »
Who's the lady Airfan?

layneschwarz

• Thank You
  • -Given: 48
  • -Receive: 4
« Reply #99 on: November 25, 2017, 08:05:11 pm »
Who's the lady Airfan?

She goes by the name Priscilla Russo
https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=631.0

Although this seems to be an very old video of her. She got her Lips enhanched aswell and looks way different nowadays.

Blackethelvane

• Thank You
  • -Given: 33
  • -Receive: 138
  • Lipaholic :)
« Reply #100 on: December 27, 2017, 08:21:45 pm »

Have you managed the 2000cc you were looking for Pandar? I know it's been many months now, but I can't wait to see the result!

Tags: