Author Topic: Expanders or implants  (Read 3264 times)

melanincurls_xl

• notnewbie
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 4
Expanders or implants
« on: September 05, 2018, 08:18:29 am »
So I've been debating this for some time. I'm interested in getting at least 1400cc implants and may very well go bigger in the future. Would it be cheaper for me to go with expanders straight away or just prepare myself for a few surgeries. Also how much do expanders cost. I've looked around and found nothing on that subject.I'd just rather not get my hopes up if it cost more than I thought. I'm prepared to call a few offices and check.
Melanincurls_xl's  Stats
Currently: Natural 34E/32F
Interest: 7-800cc M+  Saline Spring 2020
Doctor: Don Revis, Florida USA
Ultimate Goal: 1400cc or K cup
Other Procedures: Brazilian.Butt.Lift  Nov 2019

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
Re: Expanders or implants
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2018, 01:29:00 pm »
Hi, welcome. The main difference between regular saline shells and expander shells is the (remote) valve that in regular shells is designed for single use and with expanders for multiple uses. The regular shells go up to 800cc (unless custom order for bigger) and have been overfilled in the past by 500% or more. Meaning they have been succesfully used up to 4000cc. Not only that, but there are surgeons willing to fill up the same implant multiple times through the same single use valve. They’ll want to have a new set of implants standing by in case the valve breaks (since it’s obv. not designed to be re-used), but I guess it goes well a lot of the time.

Expanders are somewhat easily available up to 2000cc shells, which then can be relatively safely overfilled up to 300% for about 6000cc. Know that with expanders the chances of complications and infection go up quite a bit as well as the cost. A surgeon can give you some prices (for instance Dr. Domanskis).

With your “modest” goal of 1400cc I wouldn’t even think about expanders at this stage. It’s easier to have that last surgery go as big as you can in case you want more and if you ever decide to wanna go lets say way past 2500-3000cc, maybe then consider going the expanders route.
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

melanincurls_xl

• notnewbie
  • Thank You
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2018, 04:58:07 am »
I'm aware of most of that information. I just want to know which would be most convenient. I do plan to go bigger than 1400cc. Just don't want to spend it on multiple surgeries. Dr. Domanskis suggests on his site using an expander because it'll be softer. I suppose I'll just call around then.
Melanincurls_xl's  Stats

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2018, 05:50:11 am »
Expanders aren’t meant as a permanent solution, altho women have had them for a long time. If you think expanders is the convenient toute, you are kidding yourself. Just look for say 10 models who got expanders and then look at how many out of 10 had explants/infections/holes/etc. And then consider that those models are in the business of making money with their boobs, so would they communicate ALL issues? Or only if they can’t hide it anymore? It might not be what you wanna hear, but XXL expanders is for women who in earlier surgeries have shown to be less likely to get complications and heal easily, women who value size over everything and are willing to take higher risks for that and women who can afford to spend 20k+ for a BA.
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

melanincurls_xl

• notnewbie
  • Thank You
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2018, 12:02:42 am »
Thanks for the concern.I'm satisfied with taking them out if they give me any trouble. Can't wait to get them 💕 I'm excited.
Melanincurls_xl's  Stats

Tags: