Author Topic: [Update Chapter 11!] New Story - Plastic Flower  (Read 31665 times)

NailclipSatan

• Headmaster
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 36
  • -Receive: 208
  • There's always a nailclip.
Re: [Update Chapter 4!] New Story - Plastic Flower
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2018, 10:49:33 am »

I dun goofed. Yesterday I posted the update but forgot to hit the submit button (I blame alcohol). So it didn't show up on Tuesday. I'm posting this again, I hope you'll be patient with me. This update deals a little more with backstory and a little more with saline boobies, for those of you who are fans of the ultra-fake ultra-high-profile look. I hope I delivered on your expectations. Cheers!

My nose itched. My hands rose to touch the bandages, but the voice of the Director stopped me.
"Don't. Just don't. You're going to be sore for a couple days, but it's going to be worth it."
"Easy for you to say so," I retorted, "you're not the one who's been cut up."
M.me Lapedìte smirked, putting her hands atop her inflated breasts.
"Not right now, no." She pushed her bust slightly up and out, her clothes shifting with the impressive masses inside them. Those tits... they really were almost too large, obscene on a woman as lithe and slender as the Director. They showed she only went for the best, that's for sure.
"So you were saying. Why did you infiltrate Chateau Rouge?"
I licked my lips. I had to tell her the truth, didn't I? At least she would understand my motivations, and maybe that could help me with the sudden financial ordeal I was facing. I clasped my hands in front of me and looked up M.me Lapedìte.
"Ever had a childhood friend?"
She blinked, seemingly unfazed by my question. She nodded, sharply, after a few more seconds.
"Ever felt like you could go everywhere, do everything together, and be together forever?"
"I know the feeling, yes."
"And then one day... wham, they are gone?"
"... yes."
"Well then you understand why I tried to come here."
"This still tells me nothing."
"Listen... I had this friend, I hope I still have her... her name is Marianne. Marianne Allard. We grew up together. Did the same dumb shit together, get caught skipping school together that kind of stuff."
"You surely paint a charming picture."
"Yeah right? So..." I was momentarily distracted by M.me Lapedìte stretching her arms, brushing against her enhanced bust. The movement drew my attention and she smirked.
"You seem... interested in my breasts."
"I... uh... it's some nice work."
"Thank you. You might come to know we pride ourselves in our excellency, here at Chateau Rouge."
"Yeah right, so... Marianne and I shared everything. Everything. Then one day I went to college and she... didn't take it that well. She began doing stuff I didn't... I wouldn't say I approved of it, but... odd stuff. Like opening up a tattoo shop. She apparently liked tattoos now. They were a thing."
"And?"
"And then we sort of lost sight of each other. I completed college and began working as a consultant for private eyes, that sort of stuff. A few recognizance job, nothing big. I went looking for Marianne one summer, but I found out she had closed down shop and moved cities. I tried to look up for her on the internet, but there was no lead. She had apparently vanished."
"And this sounds the perfect chance for an experienced sleuth like you."
"Don't mock me, Director. I may have fucked up in this regard, but I have been doing this for years."
"Then may I know why you fucked up?" She regarded me with her cold expression, behind those impossibly beautiful eyes. It was like she was built to entice and screw with my entire perception.

I blushed. Was I really... really going to tell her...
"If you want the slightest chance at amusing me, M.me Amelie, you should at least try to."
"Yeah, so..." I mimed two balloons over my chest. "It's that stuff. Cosmetic surgery. Body modification. I kinda sorta have... a little fetish about it."
The Director didn't seem that surprised. She slowly smiled, her smile turning positively devilish. Oh fuck.
"A little."
"A little," I answered, trying to keep it with a straight face.
M.me Directeur began to open her blouse. I saw it brush against those delicious, round orbs, revealing how they strained against her shirt, the fabric taut, the buttons holding it due to nothing less than a miracle.
"What... what are you doing?"
"Are you suggesting I can't do what I please in my office?"
"I... I just said to you I'm uncomfortable around those tits!"
I bit my lip. Crap. Me and my big mouth.
"I care little about your emotions, M.me Amelie. Yet I'm curious about this reaction of yours. Most of our workers here are happy to reap our benefits, but it's seldom we have to chance to see... connoisseurs such as yourself." The Director began to unbutton her shirt. Little by little, a few more inches of cream-colored, smooth skin were revealed, her cleavage showing off the inflated, bolted-on look that only large implants could provide.
"What... but this... this is..."
"Tell me, M.me Amelie, what do you think of my work?"

The Director stood up, taking off her shirt and, quickly, the silk black bra that gave unnecessary support to her incredible tits. They stood up proud and round, brushing against the sides of her arms, touching in the center, her nipples a nice rosy colour, pointing up. It might have been the cool air, but were they... stiff? At any rate, seeing such wonderfully-crafted tits was enough to wet both my eyes and my pussy. I squirmed in the chair trying to hold it all in. I could almost see the implants inside... how big were they?
"You expression is answer enough. Try to guess the size?" the Director said, pushing me.
"Uhm... say, one thousand ccs?"
"Close. One thousand and hundred. All silicone."
"Silicone? But... they don't make them that big."
She laughed.
"I'm not surprised you know about the maximum size. But we do have trusted manufacturers here. Now..." she said, starting to cover those wonders with her black bra once again, and the shirt to follow, "I'm glad you find my work aesthetically pleasing. I'm intrigued, actually. Maybe I should provide you with more... incentives." The Director pushed a button on her desk. "Ari, you can come in."

The wooden doors opened and in walked a nurse. A red-head, with lustrous crimson hair falling behind her, making her alabaster skin and chiseled features stand out. Her pouty lips were the same crimson red of her hair, making them stand out, but they did not have the bloated look of the Director's. They were clearly collagen, but they didn't dominate her face. The reason was clear. Ari was a nurse all about one thing: tits.
Her tits... my breath caught in my throat at the sight. They were not just huge, they were impossibly firm on her chest, round as if they had actually inserted two cantaloupe-sized spheres under her skin. They barely moved as Ari walked in front of the desk.
"You wanted to see me, M.me Directeur?"
"Yes, Ari. The lady here has a bit of fascination with cosmetic surgery. Maybe you should tell her about your transformation."
The flash in Ari's deep green eyes was gleeful and showed a hint of perverse intent. The nurse walked towards me, making sure to sway her hips and put her hands to cover her fake bosom.
"Is that so? Do you want to know what I did to myself?"
I couldn't talk, maybe I couldn't even breathe. All I could do was look at those round fake tits, and at the nurse's hand as she presented them to me, taking off her clothes, slowly showing more and more skin. It was stretched to the point it had an actual sheen, showing the ripples of the implants beneath the skin. Oh fuck. Implants were like dynamite, rippling ones? Fucking white phosphorus.
"I always loved a good titfuck," Ari said, playing with her nipples. Little brass rings adorned them. They were huge, like sticking rosy thumbs. "But back in high school I lacked the equipment. I was always jealous of the more busty girls... so I turned to the best to give me a hand. These... are M.me Directeur's own work."
She cupped her fake breasts. As much as she played with them, the implant didn't move or bulge. They were not silicone they were...
"... saline, yes," Ari said, a loving look in her eyes as she spit on her breasts and began to caress them, polishing them to a sheen. "M.me Directeur likes for her nurses to have a clearly fake look, but not overly so. But I wanted more. I asked her to make me all fake. She took out all of my fat... and replaced whatever little breast I had with nice, reliable saline!"
My head swam. Fuck. I wanted to touch them. I wanted to feel them. I wanted to know how hard they were, how big they were under my palm, I wanted to masturbate all night about them...
"... so I got 700ccs, and I asked M.me Directeur to go all out on me! These are 900 ccs each... and every day I love them more! Hhmmm... hard tits are the best for giving boob jobs!"
"Thank you, Ari," M.me Directeur said. The nurse winked at me and covered her splendid tits with her black uniform. I could still see them... sticking out like cannonballs... my pussy clenched and begged for attention. All this stimulation wasn't good for me. "You can leave us now."
Ari nodded and walked away. I followed her with my gaze, and she winked again at me, passing her hands one last time over her enhanced, completely plastic chest.
Then the door closed down.

I was a bit shocked. I took a few breaths to try and calm down. This woman was playing with me. Playing with my emotions. Playing with my fetish. I had to stay calm and assess this, show her I wasn't her plaything.
Though if it meant I could see those wonderful tits again...
No, no. I had to stay focused.
"Enough of these games. About Marianne. You wanted to know about Marianne, right?"
"So it seems," the Director answered, covering herself once again with her blouse.
"Marianne... I tried looking for her. I tried to ask her friends, her relatives. It seemed as if she'd been swallowed by the earth. When I went looking for her, I found no lead. No trace, no hint. For three years. Then one day... a link. A link to a narco base in Marseille."
"Marseille tends to have drug high on its attraction points, yes."
"I teamed up with the local police and thrashed the place. No sign of Marianne, but I got another lead. Yet it was a dead end. An empty village in Normandy."
"And then?"
"And then I sort of forgot all about this. Went back to my usual routine. Until Marianne came back to haunt me. We received a request for a look deep into Chateau Rouge's archives. I know you don't keep much of your stuff online, so the only way to actually see it was to send someone in. I volunteered."
"Knowing you would be subjected to your... inclinations?"
"Knowing that. I always felt guilty about... just leaving Marianne to her own devices during college. I was there partying and living the high life while she was setting up shop with the kinds of the mafia and other even less savory people. I wanted to know where she was. Make things right." I smirked, bitter. "Looks like a couple fake tits was enough to stop me."
The Director said nothing for a couple minutes. She entwined her fingers in front of her face, looking at me, almost as if she was wondering... thinking...
"Your story is touching, M.me Amelie. I'll have to give you that."
"Heh. Thank you, I guess."
"This still leaves us with the pressing matter of your debt."
"You... told you could do something about it?"
"I was getting at the point. You wanted to see our logs. You can't. You won't. Our policy here is sacred. No external person can look at them, and I am afraid this will be the end of your look for your childhood friend."
I let my head hung. There. This was the end, then... the only thing I could get out of this was my new nose, and knowing that any time I looked at myself in the mirror, I could have found Marianne...
"Yet."
"Yet?"
"As I said, M.me Amelie... no external person can see the logs."

Looks like the Director has an interesting proposition for our heroine! Will Amelie resist her fetish? Will she embrace it? Will she find Marianne? Who knows? Those who read Friday's update might get a little closer to find out, though!
Wrapping this chapter up, I have to say I want to thank you again for reading and commenting on this story. If you want to leave your thoughts please do, it's the right moment. I could read your feedback all day, it keeps my heart warm and it makes me improve. I'd also like to know if you liked my depiction of saline boobies. I'm more a fan of silicone, but I wanted a bit of variety, hence Ari. Let me know, and see you all on Friday*

*I'll try not to dun goof again.

My bimbo stories on TPB:
The Corrector, The Solving Ring, Virtual Cosmetic Surgery

Want your own bimbo story? Commissions are open right now. :D
Otherwise, check my smashwords page! Thank you!

eugene2k

• Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 3
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2018, 03:40:17 pm »
There's something odd with Amelie's behavior: why is she trying to resist her fetish so much? She doesn't appear to be embarrassed about it too much and she doesn't look like she considers having a fetish to be some sort of mental sickness or something...

d3xKhILIl6

• Thank You
  • -Given: 22
  • -Receive: 5
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2018, 04:58:02 pm »
There's something odd with Amelie's behavior: why is she trying to resist her fetish so much? She doesn't appear to be embarrassed about it too much and she doesn't look like she considers having a fetish to be some sort of mental sickness or something...

I think because she was trying to do her job. It also might be an expression of internal conflict.

NailclipSatan

• Headmaster
  • Thank You
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2018, 11:44:51 pm »

I think because she was trying to do her job. It also might be an expression of internal conflict.

Yes that's right. Her reactions are just too strong to seeing a pair of fake tits, like getting all excited and losing control somewhat. Strong fetishes can make you do that. Together with the pressure of finding her childhood friend and keeping her cover up... it might have proven too much for her.
All's well that ends well, though: now Amelie has seen lots and lots of huge fake tits!
Thank you for your comments guys!
My bimbo stories on TPB:

eugene2k

• Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 3
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2018, 07:36:18 pm »
Then why does she have a strong negative reaction towards having been given a nose job in that case?
I couldn't believe it. I just couldn't fucking believe it. What did they do to me... this wasn't me. This wasn't me. I would never be me again.
Fuck. Fuck.

To me the quoted part makes it look like she is strongly opposed to having plastic surgery. At the same time, she's shown to have a very strong attraction to artificially enhanced bodies. This kind of behavior is typical for people who believe their fetish is a Bad Thingtm and so they don't readily admit to others that they have it. Amelie, does, however, and the reasons why she does it are neither explained nor hinted at and that puzzles me. Or am I reading that part wrong and it's not a negative reaction but more of an excited reaction or something?

cheefyboy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 33
  • -Receive: 44
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2018, 04:53:01 pm »
think she is battling between her massive desire for cosmetic surgery and being the person everyone thinks she is..

obviously we are all praying she abandons her fear of what people might think and the person she should be to become a totally plastic mega babe, but we have to ride with her as she tries to fight her good girl nature and succumbs to her fetish..

thats my take..

Great story!!!!

Just starting to warm up!!

SL.

NailclipSatan

• Headmaster
  • Thank You
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2018, 08:33:31 pm »
Then why does she have a strong negative reaction towards having been given a nose job in that case?
I couldn't believe it. I just couldn't fucking believe it. What did they do to me... this wasn't me. This wasn't me. I would never be me again.
Fuck. Fuck.

To me the quoted part makes it look like she is strongly opposed to having plastic surgery. At the same time, she's shown to have a very strong attraction to artificially enhanced bodies. This kind of behavior is typical for people who believe their fetish is a Bad Thingtm and so they don't readily admit to others that they have it. Amelie, does, however, and the reasons why she does it are neither explained nor hinted at and that puzzles me. Or am I reading that part wrong and it's not a negative reaction but more of an excited reaction or something?

She's both. Outside of the exceptional circumstances Amelie found herself, she would (probably) never think about getting stuff done, she's just too scared of what might people think. And yet she's so drawn to it. This kind of psychological  tug-of-war can lead to some dire consequences: think of it like being in the closet, only with implants. And now she has a chance of getting out of the closet. Find out what happens in this new update.

Also thanks a lot for pointing this out. I liked your critique and your questions, they were precious. Thank you again! :D
My bimbo stories on TPB:

NailclipSatan

• Headmaster
  • Thank You
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2018, 08:45:34 pm »

New update! We get a bit into the technical details here, as the Director decides Amelie's new size! Also Amelie has a heartwarming confession and she begins to open up to, maybe, even bigger things...

It had been a surprisingly easy decision, and one that in the end, I felt was completely rational. I didn't jump at M.me Directeur's proposition, I took my time to evaluate things, think about it. I had been a private eye for a couple years now, and in the end the only person I truly wanted to find, Marianne, was still out there at large, and the only way to find where she could be was through the Director.
Also, Chief thought I fucked up. Fucked up pretty good. The bad damage, the publicity Chateau Rouge and the Director personally could do was beyond comprehension, and I didn't blame him for putting the blame squarely on me. I tended to agree. As much as I didn't like having my body mod fetish, it felt so good to have it, and these two opposing poles ended up tearing my career apart.
Time for a change.
Above all that, there was the string of zeroes the debt I ought to pay M.me Directeur for her operation and her wasted time. I was not going to earn that sum anytime soon.

So, you see? It was a nice pile of rational reasons. Pay the debt, find my hint, find Marianne and excuse myself, get a small measure of peace.
That was what I repeated myself, time and time again in my mind as M.me Directeur drew surgical lines on my naked torso. The air was warm in the room, and yet I could not avoid trembling, shivering like I was naked in snow. My breath came out in shocked spurts and I felt heat coming upon my face.
Yeah, I'd get M.me Directeur to give me a new, surgically-enhanced body in order to work in Chateau Rouge. I'd get the pair of bulging, fake-looking tits I always desperately wanted and always been too scared to admit as much.
Her marker passed around my breasts, tracing small dotted, lines as M.me Directeur, her perfect, ageless face drawn in concentration, mumbled something under her breath.
"W-what?" I asked. The marker was so cool against my skin, my pussy was so hot and throbbing.
"I was thinking whether under the muscle or above the muscle."
"Oh. Uh. Can I..."
"No, you can't, M.me Amelie. I'm the one paying for this, I'm the one making decisions."
"Isn't this... illegal?"
She looked up at me, a glint in her eyes. Her thick lips opened in a smile that was as dangerous as it was sexy.
"Sure it is. Do you have the money and time to prove it?"
I guess not.
The Director took my breasts in her palms, studying them. I was actually a pretty nice size, a C-cup that had been the envy of the track team back in college.
Now that size was going to blow up, my new breasts would be balloon-like, firm and spherical. Maybe not like some of the nurses, but it would have been impossible to say I didn't have work done.

And that got me so hot. Walking on the streets, people looking at me and knowing I had gone under the knife, maybe even inspiring a few women and girls to also do the same, have their breasts done, artificially augmented and perfect.
"Ah-ha," I moaned as my pussy twitched at the thought. Fuck, I was so fucking embarrassed.
"Under the muscle," the Director finally decided. Then she put the marker in her mouth, thinking. The blue marker contrasted nicely with her plump lips. She wrote my new size atop my breasts.
I read it.
Six hundred ccs on the left, six hundred and fifty on the right. That would make me...
"...an E cup?"
"It's what we here call a good start," the Director said, brushing her fingers against her own huge breasts.
"Am I... am I really going to look fake?"
"It's our goal here, M.me Amelie. Our objective is to put you on display. You'll not just look operated on, you'll look fabulously operated on."
I trembled, half in fear and half in arousal. My pussy juices were collecting in my panties, and I could feel their wetness. Fuck. I was going to get out of this a complete new person. I'd have to explain Marianne why I didn't look anything like she remembered when this was all over.
"We'll also have to do work on your lips."
"O-on my lips?"
"I'm thinking 2ccs each for a start. Maybe get rid of that pesky cupid bow on your upper one, then we can think of something a little more permanent."
"P-permanent?"
"Of course. We can't have you running around with deflating lips can we? That will be it for now. I'll see if there's something to do about your cheeks or chin in future. Let's start with lips and breasts first."
I nodded. This was going to be an exciting ride, for sure. My head swam with the possibilities. A few days had passed, but I still had to completely take off the bandages over my nose. I didn't look like an accident survivor anymore, but I still had this large white patch in the middle of my face. I wondered how I now looked beneath it. Would I recognize myself? Would people recognize me? Would I still be myself after this whole ordeal was over? I felt so undecided.

I had been assigned the same room as before. Julie was the best room-mate I could hope for, though. She turned out to be a sweet, caring, fun teen. She loved watching anime and streaming video games on her phone and computer. Turned out she was going to get her breasts done for her viewers on her twitch stream.
Turns out that's also a thing. It made me smile. Maybe when all this was over and I found myself in need of a job, I could get some pennies out of stuff like that. Maybe after all this situation with Marianne was over.
Julie had her first surgery - nose job and cheek definition - slightly before me, and her nose was still covered by a medical patch just as mine was, but now her voice was mostly normal. She sounded sweet and bubbly, the kind of girl you can spill your problems to and be sure she'd listen to them.
I almost did. The guilt of leaving Marianne alone was eating me, even more so now that all the matters of the debt and my new work had been piled up on top of it.
Julie was happy I was going to be a nurse, though.
"You're going to look so awesome! Yay!" she excitedly said one night while we were playing cards - which seemed to be one of the few games she knew not requiring a phone or a PC to play - and I found myself agreeing.
"I have seen the kind of work the Director does on her nurses. She's a fucking artist."
"You seem to like it even more than I do," Julie innocently said.
My pussy twitched. Here we go again.
"I..." she was so sweet and she'd always been. Maybe I could trust somebody at last. "I do. It's something..."
Could I really trust her with this? But her eyes were wide, her mouth slightly open. She was interested, hooked. This was a new to me. Showing I was hot for implants in M.me Directeur's office was one thing, especially being forced to, due to that nurse - what was her name? Ari? - and her huge saline tits. But talking to... a friend? If not a friend a good room-mate?
"... it's something I always had. I think. I don't know when it started, but by the time I was, I think, fourteen, I began noticing. Stuff. Noticing women with overly large or round or firm breasts. And at first I thought they were horrible, they were not natural, they were... monstrous. I was scared of what might people think... of turning myself into something that was not... not real. And I fought it so hard."
Julie's lip puckered. I patted her on the head.
"Not anymore. Actually the more I thought about it the more I wondered what their reasons were. The more I began to wonder... why would they do that to themselves?"
"To look hot. I want to look hot. And busty!"
"Precisely. That's the reason. And I thought: hey that's hot. And I never stopped..."
"That's cool! I'd like to have more subscribers like you, Amelie! Most people think I'm not going to be 'true' to myself and stuff doing this..."
"... ignore trolls. They're just jealous. You're going to look fabulous with your new tits."
"I hope so! I'm going to put in 700ccs! Yay!"
"That's a bit more than mine."
She waved her hand.
"Oh, it's just a start! I'm sure you'll get some boobie greed along the line!"
I looked down at my still-natural C-cups. They were a good pair of tits. Great, even. I didn't need implants.
And that might be the best reason I found all this so hot.
"I don't think," I answered Julie.
I was wrong.

And that's it for Amelie's natural breasts! I hope you liked them because you're going to like her enhanced boobs a lot more. As always I cannot express how much I liked your support and comments guys, this has been truly an interesting ride! I can't believe this is the fifth conclusive and on-schedule update! Were I so diligent back in school, I'd be a fucking CEO now. Or probably in therapy. That said, I'm seriously thinking update #6 will be about the right time for me to put up a Patreon on this stuff, so that you may all commission something (as soon as I finish the current stuff I'd been asked for) and/or support me in this endeavour. I hope you liked this chapter, let me know. Hugs and see you on Tuesday, have a great - plastic- weekend!

My bimbo stories on TPB:

cheefyboy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 33
  • -Receive: 44
Re: [Update Chapter 5!] New Story - Plastic Flower
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2018, 06:29:16 pm »
Thanks dude....

Can't wait for the beginning to finish and the main event start!!!

Plastic from head to foot please and a love for makeup and extreme heels please...

basically good and *WOMAN*ty looking... LOL!

SL.

irkf

• Thank You
  • -Given: 24
  • -Receive: 7
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2018, 12:45:54 pm »
Great story! I'm really amazed! Please make her bigger step-by-step (600cc is good start, I hope finish will be ~2000-3000cc). I think permanent makeup is also very good idea. Narrow waist and extra high heels are another fetishes I like.

NailclipSatan

• Headmaster
  • Thank You
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2018, 09:49:00 pm »

Sixth on-time update. When I began writing this stuff I thought we would have never come here, and yet here we are. It's an odd sensation being able to write this stuff on-time, but it's great. I remember a time when only a couple stories were present on this board and implant stories were rarer than hen's teeth. I feel like I'm part of this important change, bringing new life to a shriveled sub-sub-genre. And that's also thanks to you all who keep on commenting and posting and reading. Thank you! Please keep it up! And now, here we go with yet another update. At 2000 plus words, it's one of my longest yet, and all for you! I hope you have fun reading it!

My new tits had healed well. Just as my new lips, and my new nose. Three weeks after my last 'upgrading', as M.me Directeur liked to call them, I was somewhat comfortable in my new, upgraded body. I had always been, save for my quite large natural tits, a bit on the spindly side. I used to favour the agile, quick side of build, and it had helped me in my line of work.
Former line of work. I was not a private eye slash private enforcer any more. I hadn't tended to my pistol in a month.
I was a nurse now.
A nurse in training at Chateau Rouge. And every time I looked at myself in the mirror, every time I woke up feeling the still unfamiliar weight of the two new additions to my chest, I was reminded of the fact. I was not Amelie anymore. I was a new creature, one born out of silicone and lust, one that men desired and women envied.
Fuck.
This was getting me hot once again.

Not that I could help it! I mean, I had never, ever truly thought about upgrading my body before the accident in Chateau Rouge (alright, I fantasized a lot about it, but doing it, actually going forward to do it? Not a chance) and seeing myself, transformed, in the café bathroom mirror was an exceedingly erotic experience. I wore a grey tank top, contrasting nicely with jeans and the white jacket. I felt it exposed my new assets quite well.
Fuck. I palmed them, and didn't even manage to cover my new tits even with my fingers spread wide. It might have been I had always had small hands, but it also had a lot more to do with the fact I now sported huge E cup fake tits. C cup as a springboard, and then filled up with 600 ccs of silicone, courtesy of the best plastic surgeon in the Country.
They looked mouth-watering even through clothes: one could tell they were fake because I was not wearing a bra and they touched a bit in the middle, making a pair of double arches that stuck out a little too proudly to be the attachment point of natural breasts. Even the rare times I wore a push-up bra to make them stick-out, my old boring tits never possessed that oomph, that 'in-your-face' look that made them look positively inflated.
I mean, they were not incredibly huge, maybe I could pass them as naturals. But then again, why should I? I found out I fucking loved my new, fake, tits. I struck out a pose, sticking them out. Fuck. I licked my new lips. They were also augmented, collagen-enhanced. Not what one would call fuckpillows, but they had shed their cupid's bow in lieu of a more artificial appearance.
And that coupled with my new nose... it had healed incredibly fast - M.me Directeur told me it was thanks to her impressive skills, and impressive they were - and I now sported a doll-like nose, straight, slim and with the tip slightly upturned, to give me that tasteful nose-job look without appearing too fake. I had the face of a doll and was going to have the body of a doll.

During these last few weeks, M.me Directeur had pushed me through a training regime in order to correctly work as a nurse, and my old, strength-trained body was starting to leave room to a more soft, lean look, one more apt to a model than a fighter. For some reason, I did not felt it was a loss.
It was an acceptable one at any rate. With every training session, with every hour of work together with other nurses, I let one more piece of my old self fade away, being replaced by something else, something created by the expert hands and mind of M.me Directeur. My mind was also turning plastic.
Fuck that was so hot. My hand let go of my plastic globes and wandered south, towards a pussy that if I kept on thinking about this tuff would have drenched my pants, so excited I was. Fuck. I could not exactly masturbate in a café's bathroom, could I?
My morals said no.
My pussy sang and pleaded yes.
A knock on the door. I yelped.
"One moment...!" I cried out, my voice shrill. I opened the faucet and washed my face, at least people could think my cheeks were red due to the soap, or something.
I was not exactly thinking straight. Only two things seemed to be a constant these last few weeks: my new plastic body (and all the masturbatory bliss that came with it) and Marianne.
Closing the faucet down, I thought about the few hints and leads M.me Directeur left these past few weeks. There might have been a couple people named Marianne who passed through Chateau Rouge, yes. Yay! But it had been at least three people. Bummer. But one of those three, she said, looked at least a bit like the description and photos I had provided her. Yay! But I still had to pay my debt and work for them a lot more before I could look into the archives. Bummer.

One last look at myself in the mirror. Damn. I looked fine. I passed my thumb around my new enhanced lips. So vulgar. I sucked onto my thumb. They were so thick now, so soft. Would I be able to feel the implant when M.me Directeur turned this swollen size permanent?
Fuck, the thought of having so thick fuckpillows three, four, five years in the future was getting me hot again. Was this because it was... permanent? My new tits surely were.
Lucky me.
I had began to think of my old tits as only the... containers for these new, bulging tits. Yes, they had been breasts, a natural part of the body. These were tits. Tits were good.
I exited the bathroom before I could be pushed to just enter one of the cubicles and make my clit sing.
"Sorry, the bathroom is all yours."
"Ye-" it was a young man. He looked at me. I followed his brown eyes as they plunged deep into my cleavage, like asteroids captured by gravitational force. "-es," he said after a moment, shaking and moving eyes up so fast it looked like they bounced.
I felt cheeky. It was so good to have implants. People treated you a little nicer. I pushed my arms against my sides, making my new girls stand a little further out. If this guy's eyeball went a little wider, they probably would fall off.
"I'm sorry for keeping it occupied..."
"Oh. Uh. Ah! No! No problem! You can! Yes! Thank you!"
Not very articulate.

I went back to the table, gracing him with a smile. My lips must look so enhanced and good, right? Like I had asked for this...
And in a way I did. Fuck that was so hot.
Shaking a bit my head to clear it, I sat down at the table, together with Nicoline, my aunt. I still didn't have that nice of a relationship with my mom after all these years (always been the rebellious teen and frankly who would approve of their daughter signing up to become a private eye, you know?) so Nicoline had always been kinda of a bridge between the two of them, mostly because there was a ten years gap between my mom and my aunt and mom always thought of her little sister as something utterly precious. Nicoline had always liked me, and that was why we had struck a fruitful friendship.
"There you are," she said, looking up from her phone. Nicoline was thirty-three, and she looked a couple years younger. Before my treatments at Chateau Rouge we might have looked like sisters. Now I looked noticeably younger, but we still looked a lot alike.
Except, well, for my new nose, tender lips, and fake huge tits.
But we used to look a lot alike, that's for sure.
"So you were telling me about this Director of yours. Is she that terrible?"
I picked up the conversation from where we left it.
"She's not... that bad. She's strict, and she's insufferable at times but you can clearly see she's a woman with focus." Woman? Girl? I still didn't know how old M.me Directeur was. At times she looked like a fucking teen.
"I can see that," Nicoline said, her eyes moving towards my cleavage. I giggled.
Did I use to giggle before all this?
Who cares. I had big tits, I could giggle all the fucking time I wanted.

"Yeah. She's exceedingly talented. She has these... really huge ones. One thousand and hundred ccs. That's almost double mine! Incredible."
"Imagine," Nicoline agreed, her eyes still glued at my own chest. "Say, how did... did you feel any pain? Why did you decide to go so big anyway?"
I couldn't really tell her I didn't have choice in the matter, right? My aunt couldn't take that well.
"I thought they were nice. And they are! I love them, they feel so good, so heavy. Go big or go home. And no pain"
Aunt laughed softly at that. Maybe she didn't even pick up on that, but I saw one of her hands brush against her own chest as she spoke to me. Ooohh. Someone's a bit jealous.
"Yeah I can see... but why now? You have changed yourself so much. It's almost as if you're  anew person. You did like your old job, didn't you?"
Another cover story.
"Yeah, but I felt it was getting a bit too... dangerous. And my last operation didn't... exactly go as planned."
Aunt's hand cupped mine.
"Still looking for that girl? What was her name? Marianne?"
My gaze shifted away from her.
"... I was. I had a good lead, but it pointed at nowhere. So I let it go. For now at least. I'm getting a good-paying job as a nurse. Getting something out of all those safety training hours, you know."
Aunt's hand left mine.
"I guess." A moment of silence, before her eyes went back to my new tits. "I have to say they do look good on you. Maybe a little too large. You have always been such a petite girl."
"Are you kidding? That's what I love about them! They're so large it's impossible to hide them."
Just as Julie said, you get used to big boobs, and then you want more. I used to think she was crazy but these past few weeks had proved her point. I ought to talk with Julie more. She was making a killing with her new tits and her twitch stream. She might have more good advice.
"Hmmm... if that's what works for you... but why your nose? Your old nose was so cute!"
My old nose was fucking boring.
"I broke it. As I told you, my last job didn't go smoothly. M.me Directeur also fixed it."
"She must be... really good."
One again, without noticing it, Aunt's hands brushed against the underside of her boobs.
Was that really what I thought I was seeing? Was she really... jealous?
That was... so. Really. Fucking. Hot.
I mean, Auntie was not bad looking at all. She was blonde, her hair cut short in a pixie cut that brought forth her sparkly clear eyes and her defined cheekbones.
She could use some work, though.
Everybody could. Except M.me Directeur of course. She was perfect.
But Auntie could use a bit more up top. Say, four hundred, five hundred ccs. As a start. It would give her volume and a nice rounded shape.
A bit more lip.
And a brush to those cheeks.
And a few more things.
Many, many things...
Coughing to speak over the fog of arousal clouding my voice, I smiled my best, enhanced, smile and said:
"Say, Auntie, my shift starts in an hour. Why don't you come with me?"

I hope you liked this piece! Please leave a comment below if you think you did, so that I can know your thoughts! I read all of your comments and they help me a lot. Thank you again fro reading, see you on Friday!

My bimbo stories on TPB:

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
Re: [Update Chapter 6!] New Story - Plastic Flower
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2018, 03:20:53 am »
Thanks for the new chapter, I enjoyed it!
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

NailclipSatan

• Headmaster
  • Thank You
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2018, 08:07:36 pm »
Thanks for the new chapter, I enjoyed it!

Thank you! That's awesome coming from a fake boob connoisseur like you!

Also, I wanted to make a short announcement: Chapter 7 of Plastic Flower will update on Saturday this week instead of Friday. Sorry but some personal shit came up. I hope you won't mind waiting too much knowing there's going to be some sexy action in this new update. Hugs!
My bimbo stories on TPB:

NailclipSatan

• Headmaster
  • Thank You
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2018, 10:42:34 pm »

New chapter ready and hot! I hope you enjoy it! I devour your comments like candies, and can only hope for more candies. Some of you during these weeks have provided great advice - I realized I had to show a couple things better - and I'll be forever grateful to the kind souls who pointed that out! This is the kind of thing that makes me come here twice per week, updating this story. Maybe it's not the most popular of my stories right now but I want to see it finished, and I'm glad hundreds of other people think so too. This is all an elaborate way of say thank you. Without further ado, let's start with this new chapter. Here's a bit of sexy action!  ;)

Fuck, I loved my new fake tits. Just like Julie said, I was going to love the new me. Why didn't I do this to myself sooner? I could have enjoyed this attention years ago!
Take this cutie I was fucking, for example. I met him at the bar not more than half a hour ago. I walked in with my new red dress, my new short red dress, highlighting my new fake tits, as they strained the material to bursting while also showing my shining cleavage, and I felt - and saw - all the eyes come onto me like I was the fucking sun descending upon a sunflower field.
"Hey," I cooed, at nobody in particular. It was just good to show off and being recognized for the bombshell I was. Fuck I felt such a *WOMAN*. It was good. It was good to feel like a *WOMAN*. Acting on it, even better. What was that saying? Big boobs make a girl *WOMAN*ty? Could confirm.
The room was filled with cuties, all of them frozen by the sight of my inflated funbags. Fuck getting implants was the best decision of my life. I wasn't the only busty girl there, but I was the fakest. And fuck if I didn't look the best: probably other girls as soon as they took off their bras would show how low those tits hung. Fucking natural sacks of fat. I was better.
Mine were better. Silicone doesn't sag, girls. Get your own pair soon.
"H-hey," a young man, trying to smile while his eyes feel into my cleavage. I was tempted to tell him to look up at my eyes, but that wouldn't have been that fun, right? No, that wouldn't have been as fun as seeing his eyes falling deep into my cleavage. I could almost feel his hot gaze. He was so entranced, he couldn't even fucking move. What a rush. Getting fake tits was like getting a power ticket. Better than becoming rich, or president of something.

I was on top of the world. And wanted to be on top of this cutie. He was lean, and had a hint of defined muscles and abs. Not exactly buff, but he would do. And given from the size of his bulge in his pants, he sported a nice-sized cock too.
I walked towards him, making sure to sway my hip and jiggle my silicone-filled tits. They were so round and firm, he could not mistake them for sure for something natural.
"Derivative dissonance of a spring impulse," I whispered next to his ear.
"W-what? Oh, right." He stammered, his eyes never leaving my boobs. His hands were trembling, almost acting of their own as they slowly rose towards my chest.
Fun. I could say anything to them and they'd treat it as if I'd said something important.
So fucking funny. Ah, the power rush was making my pussy so wet, my clit buzzed against my dress. Yeah, no panties, no nothing.
I put my finger to brush against my enhanced lips. That drew his attention away from my boobs.
"I was thinking I was getting a little thirsty, that's all."
"Oh! I can buy you a drink. Two!"
"One will be enough. For now," I said as I pushed him towards the bar, making sure his arm brushed against my enhanced sideboob.
"Sure. Anything you want."
"You are a cutie."
One drink later, and I began to tease him mercilessly. Too bad one of the ice cubes in the drink fell accidentally in my cleavage. Stuff like this happens. Not my fault.
"Ooops..." I said as I looked the little naughty ice cube drifting in the middle of my boobs. Fuck if there was one thing I was grateful for to M.me Directeur were my new boobs. I still thought of them as 'new' even if more than two months had since passed. I had completed my initial training and working as a nurse was so fucking nice! My colleagues were kind, and some of them downright foxy! I could barely restrain myself to eat their boobs with my eyes. Sometimes I wanted to do that literally. I mean I'm not a lesbian but can you say no to a pair of enhanced, perfectly round boobs on a slim, cute girl? I certainly can't! And they were also a bit jealous. M.me Directeur really showed off her best work on my enhanced chest.
I was enhanced. Bettered. It was so fucking good.
Coming back to the ice cube in the middle of my boobs, the guy finally got the memo and with trembling fingers took it away, but not before his fingers brushed against my skin.
"...ah!" I let out a small moan.
"There. It's gone," the guy said, putting the ice cub away.
"My saviour," I thanked him, leaning forward so that his eyes could do what the ice cube used to.
"Hey are those... are those real?"
Hhhm, he was getting bold. I liked that.
"What makes you think those are real, hhhm?" I said, cupping them. "No, they are not. Silicone. Six hundred ccs each. I got them just two months ago My tits are brand new."
He smiled.
"They are great! Who did..."
"They come from Chateau Rouge," I answered.
"From Cha-... whoa! That's awesome! Isn't that incredible place with all the hot nurses?"
I nodded.
"Yeah I work there. I'm one of those nurses."
His smile turned into a grin.
"That's two of my fetishes in one."
I grinned back, leaning a little forward still, puckering my lips.
"So... my tits are still new. Wanna try them out?"

I never knew titfucking could feel so good. Not just for the receiving party. There's just something magical about a big nice hard cock between my nice, big, hard fake tits. I could never get into this with my old natural boobs because there was just so little to play with, and it didn't feel so good, or good at all. Now, instead, I felt everything on my skin, maybe because my tits had become more sensitive ever since M.me Directeur got them done, or maybe due to some other reason, I don't know. What I know is that it felt so fucking good.
Just as sucking cock felt so good. There was just something fun in wrapping my new enlarged lips around his cock, and sucking like there was no tomorrow. They were a lot better at the job that they had been before, or maybe I was just getting into it. Part of the reason was the guy was putty in my hands. He was so turned on by my enhanced looks I could literally do anything to me.
Fuck that's a rush. That's power.
Now I understood why M.me Directeur had them done so big. One thousand and one hundred ccs. Now that's impressive. In comparison, I thought as the guy's dick pushed in and out of my boobs, I was a little flat-chested. I mean, there's as much difference between mine and M.me's than there's between mine and my old boobs, and look at how good my tits turned out!
Maybe Julie was right. Maybe I was catching a bit of boobie greed. Soo soon?
The guy trembled and came in my mouth, and that became a thought for another day.

"Amelie?"
I blinked.
Angelique, dressed in her black nurse uniform, looked at me with a slight frown.
"Are you okay?"
"Yes, yes I just... dozed off for a moment. I was thinking about some stuff."
"I get it but please stay focused we're at work here."
"Of course. Sorry."
Angelique turned towards our patient, a nice brunette woman, twenty-two. She was looking at the breast implants we were showing her. Maybe this was the reason I was getting distracted, other than thinking about the other night's titty fucking action. Maybe Angelique also enjoyed the same stuff? It would be a shame if she didn't. With those wonderful tits it would be a waste.
The brunette girl put two implants into her bra, checking them out as she put her shirt back on. They were good, and gave her a little more projection, making her look a little more mature, but it was lame. I mean, who goes to Chateau Rouge of all places and spends thousands only to sport a C cup? Or a large B, in cases? That was out of this world. If it was up to me, the girl would have gotten what I did, and come out of our care with a nice pair of DD-cups. Maybe more. But I was not the nurse in charge here, and Angelique was too much of a dear to say anything.
"They look good," the girl said, pushing against her implants. Seriously? They were 300 ccs. High grade, of course, as we only use the best stuff, but just 300 ccs? That would give her, what? A cup and a half more? Maybe two?
"But of course," Angelique encouraged her. "If you like the size, we can-"
"You know, you should go a little bigger," I found myself saying.
Maybe it was because I was getting hot. Maybe because this innocent-looking girl, with her large brown eyes, looked at me like a doe. So she wanted her tits to be bigger. She wanted to fuck. She wanted to look irresistible. Well there were rules on that. "It's just that most women find themselves regretting not going bigger after a few months," I explained. Angelique did not look pleased, but I pushed through. "And so if you want that look maybe you should consider at least 50 ccs more. Maybe a hundred."
The girl thought it over.
"Are you sure?"
The sight of this doe-like girl asking me for advice on how to expand her chest was almost more than I could withstand. Gripping the ledger I carried with me (something from my old life that I wanted to keep in this new one), I nodded, smiling. "Of course. Sometimes I also wish I had gone bigger."
The girl's gaze fell upon my own boobs. I arched my back to show them off a little better.
"Can I try those?" The girl pointed at the pair of 450 ccs implants.
I grinned.
"You should!" I handed them her new implants.
Fuck life was good.
So good that in those two months the thought of the real reason I went undercover in the first place, the reason I put my whole job at risk, and ended up losing it, looking for Marianne... slowly disappeared.
This would have some consequences, pretty soon.

From sleuth to *WOMAN*, our Amelie has grown so much! I hope you enjoyed the sexy action in this chapter, together with the effects of the slow corruption this whole experience is having on our Amelie's tastes and mind. Soon she'll be the one to advice girls on which size they should choose!

Also, I'd like to make a quick announcement: I just published on Smashword a new story. If you like bimbofication, implants and nerds getting their due revenge, you might want to check it out! Also readers of my story Virtual Cosmetic Surgery might find more than a few similarities, beyond the fake tits. If you enjoyed that one you're most likely to enjoy this one too!

PSA over, I hope you have a great week, and to see you all soon on Tuesday!

My bimbo stories on TPB:

Gryzz

• Thank You
  • -Given: 25
  • -Receive: 112
Re: [Update Chapter 7!] New Story - Plastic Flower
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2018, 04:09:27 pm »
Such a great story, You are truly a wordsmith

Tags: