Author Topic: Dr Domanskis Q&A  (Read 40006 times)

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
Re: XL Breast implants
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2018, 05:53:36 pm »
Dr. Domanskis, Regarding the nipple lift, lets say one were to desire:

- Bolted-on “fake” look saline implants
- 1000 to 2000cc depending on body type
- High on the chest, like way up there with top of implant higher than armpit
- A good nipple placement on either the equator or even slightly pointing upward

With the girl being a small A cup at the maximum. Wouldn’t multiple crescent or benilli lifts during the multiple upgrade stages help achieve this look? I onow the effect is fairly minimal, but it would help with opening up the pockets as much towards the collarbones without having the nipple pointing down, correct?
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

antoniorosa

• Thank You
  • -Given: 46
  • -Receive: 15
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2018, 09:15:18 pm »
Dr Domanskis I admire your work!  What you did for Nancy Q. from Boston is LEGENDARY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   8)

DRDOMANSKIS

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 46
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2018, 09:15:10 pm »
Thank you!! Always aiming to please!
Dr. Edward Jonas Domanskis is Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
Newport Beach, San Francisco,EU, Italy, Anguilla
949.640-6324/1.888.234-5080(Ca)
FAX- 949.640-7347
Assistant Clinical Professor of SurgeryWOS-Plastic,University of California (Irvine)
Orange County’s Physician of Excellence/America’s Top Physicians/Top Doctors
Plastic Surgery- 2005-2017
http://Http://www.XLBREASTIMPLANTS.INFO

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2018, 03:32:08 pm »
Dr. Domanskis, did you get a chance to read my question up there?
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

DRDOMANSKIS

• Thank You
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2018, 06:50:23 pm »
The problem with doing uplifts especially the crescent lift is that first it does not re-shape the breast but also it is very hard to do at same time as enlarging the size of the implants, either overfilling or adding volume to breast tissue expander no matter if the space is opened up to the clavicle. Also, because the 800cc saline implant base is smaller than a custom breast tissue expander, it does not end up in the upper pole but stays lower.I just put in 250cc in breast tissue expander of my patient and she now is in the 7000cc range. I could not do any type of lift for it is very tight. Most of my patients wish to have the implants/breasts as high as possible. I have found that if they were placed under the muscle, there is a constant downward pressure on the implants which reduces the fullness at top,esp in the less than 2000cc range.
    The overfilling of a 800cc saline implant patient usually will not have rippling no matter if it is placed on top or underneath the muscle! I hope this answers your questions.
Dr. Edward Jonas Domanskis is Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
Newport Beach, San Francisco,Miami, EU, Anguilla
FAX- 949.640-7347
Assistant Clinical Professor of SurgeryWOS-Plastic,University of California (Irvine)
Plastic Surgery- 2005-2018
Organoderm Skin care/ScaRxTape
http://www.XLbreastimplants.info

Happy man

• Thank You
  • -Given: 21
  • -Receive: 42
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2018, 03:50:40 am »
Dr Domanskis , myl wife just had a upgrade to 1100 with the mod plus style implant , she isn’t happy and wants larger , can you go back in to add saline to  a month old implant ? If not she wants to go the expander route , thanks

DRDOMANSKIS

• Thank You
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2018, 06:52:11 pm »
I presume that they were 800cc saline overfillled to 1100. I would need to know what she started with prior to overfill and how long since the first surgery and whether he did capsolotomy to increase space(an operative report would be beneficial) and if she is tight or loose now. If it was more than 6 months and she started with 800cc and not tight and no capsulotomy, then I am sure I could put more saline in. She should also decide how big she would like to go. If she is thinking above 1500cc then I would recommend the breast tissue expanders,if below, then stick with what she has and add more saline. Hope this helps!
FAX- 949.640-7347

DRDOMANSKIS

• Thank You
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2018, 07:32:07 pm »
I added 250cc to existing 7000cc breast tissue expander.
FAX- 949.640-7347
Plastic Surgery- 2005-2017
www.xlbreastimplants.info

Lilly

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1866
  • -Receive: 1956
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2018, 06:57:01 pm »
For those that have asked me...yes, this is the Dr. that did my expanders.

I encourage you to ask questions and absolutely consider one of his in person or Skype consults. Many providers don't offer complimentary consults. I had my initial consult this way and I was very pleased with the time and details we went over during that consult.

Many of you have asked if I am the "7000cc" in earlier post. Yes. I was 7100cc just prior to my most recent fill in his office.

I will post photo to his thread for those of you that are asking about before/after photos. Stay tuned to his threads!!!   😊

I would like to introduce myself for those who don't know or have not heard about me. My speciaty is the XL breast enlargement patient. I have a website totally dedicated to this(www.XLbreastimplants.info) where you will find much information about saline/tissue expanders/silicone implants and the latest info about options available. You can email me directly or my special assistant Rachelle(Rachelle@surgery-plastic.com) for XL patients. I do provide SKYPE/FACETIME consultations which are complimentary. My main office is in Newport Beach, California but I do have satellite oiffices conveniently located throughout US, Caribbean and Europe. I lok forward to hearing from you and answering any questions that you may have! Dr. Ed Domanskis
Newport Beach, San Francisco,Miami, Europe, Anguilla
FAX- 949.640-7347
President,American Society of Bariatric Plastic Surgeons
www.ASBPS.org

lolchair1

« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2018, 08:32:15 pm »
Wow, over 7000cc and still filling! How many cc's more can your expanders hold?

DRDOMANSKIS

• Thank You
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2018, 11:16:01 pm »
That is the beauty of the breast tissue expandes that I offer my patients. The "sky" is the limit and I have had many patients that are well over 5000cc though the manufacturer does not warranty them for more than 3 months. The other nice thing is that you can reduce the size by removing fluid in same way you put it in if there are problems. These implants have definite advantages-are made stronger and are MUCH MORE capable of holding more saline than using a 800cc standard saline implant shell and just overfilling them. More chances of the latter deflating and if you want to go larger,or smaller, it requires an operation. Please visit my site specially for XL patients(http://www.XLBREASTIMPLANTS.INFO)  that will answer more of your questions or email me! These I can implant in my offices in US.

FAX- 949.640-7347
www.XLbreastimplants.INFO

DRDOMANSKIS

• Thank You
Dr.DomanskisQ&A
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2018, 11:48:28 pm »
I am going to start this new thread for anyone that wants to ask me questions in regards any cosmetic surgery but more specifically my specialty, XL breast implants. I do invite you to look over the information that I have posted on my website specifically for XL patients- www.XLbreastimplants.INFO. WE offer concierge services for our XL patients. Learn where I will be in one of my satellite offices as well as arrange a SKYE/FACETIME/Whats Up consultation.

FAX- 949.640-7347

dnver918

• Thank You
  • -Given: 681
  • -Receive: 1010
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2018, 03:16:03 am »
The "sky" is the limit and I have had many patients that are well over 5000cc

How many 5000cc patients have you seen?  Just curious as that is a very large size and seemingly uncommon.

lolchair1

Re: Dr.DomanskisQ&A
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2018, 10:27:55 am »
Are there more recent pictures of: "Gallery 11952 - B Cup to O Cup in less than a year in Newport Beach, CA" of your website? I would very interested in seeing the end result.

aokpo

• Thank You
  • -Given: 133
  • -Receive: 897
Re: Dr.DomanskisQ&A
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2018, 11:37:17 am »
What is the statistical probability of a Black woman getting  unsightly keloids after an xxl implant. ?
Is there a testing procedure so the risk can be estimated before the surgery ?

Tags: