Author Topic: Seeking advice and recommendations in the UK  (Read 3227 times)

Shad0wca7

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 2
Seeking advice and recommendations in the UK
« on: November 13, 2017, 03:36:12 pm »
Hi everyone, we are A&E - a couple on the journey to building the perfect trophy wife!

We’re looking at getting E her second BA. She currently has 350cc ultra high profile Mentor silicon implants and we both love the fake stuck on look.

We’re looking for surgeon recommendations - she wants to go as large as possible with minimal risk (probably ~550cc). Previously they were done at MYA but we haven’t had a good experience with them lately and are looking elsewhere. We’ve visited Harley medical and they don’t want to do more than 450cc and keep ultra high profile which is obviously a disappointing size and we’re concerned that keeping ultra high profile may result in “triangle tits”.

The plan is to go bigger eventually but again we want to do so in a way that limits risk of stretch marks...

Suggestions and recommendations (in the U.K.) would be really appreciated!

MasterDragonfly

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 764
  • -Receive: 452
    • Larger Implants Info
Re: Seeking advice and recommendations in the UK
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 02:05:08 am »
Check out Dr Taimur Shoaib in Glasgow.

I haven't emailed him in some time, but I know that he's been friendly to doing the larger sizes.
Former admin of
(since retired)

diggerdan

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 10
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2018, 04:41:24 pm »
Don't touch him. He butchered by Wife a couple of years ago. We ended up in a Law Suit. He operated on her twice and totally messed up.

In the end we had to go to Dr Poliver to resolve the issues caused.

xPhoenix

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 405
  • -Receive: 388
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2018, 01:28:28 pm »
Don't touch him. He butchered by Wife a couple of years ago. We ended up in a Law Suit. He operated on her twice and totally messed up.

In the end we had to go to Dr Poliver to resolve the issues caused.

I saw him for a consult, but he didn't come off as knowledgeable at all. He's very friendly, but needless to say I never went through with the surgery with him. And yes, if you research, your wife is definitely not the only one he butchered...

Tags: