Author Topic: Bimbofication Comic  (Read 166513 times)

axis

• Thank You
  • -Given: 991
  • -Receive: 1244
  • Too Big to Fail
Re: Bimbofication Comic
« Reply #105 on: June 18, 2018, 12:15:24 am »
How are things going Ryuman?
----
axis
----
The Anti-Butt Augmentation Thread: https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=44475.0

BonesNSilicone

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 178
« Reply #106 on: July 09, 2018, 07:42:48 pm »
Hey all, sorry for being so quiet lately, been taking a bit of a break from this at the moment as I've been a bit burnt out as it comes toward the end.

I've basically done the next chapter, but I'm trying to get multiple chapters done so I can release the last 2-4 in one or two blocks, but honestly it will be a little while, so sorry for the wait.

Thanks for the feedback, its all been noted. I should point out though that this is totally unprofessional work...its just a casual thing I did cos I wanted to and thought I'd share as people here might appreciate the fetish. I'm not an artist or a writer, so it will of course be a bit rough and ready. I will however do what I can to try and improve as we get to a closing point. I'm hoping to one day be able to work on some proper 3D software and do another story in a similar style, but that will have to wait until I have the spare time and the money (Need a much better PC and I'm certainly not in a position to spend the kind of money required for Daz3d for example)

I've attached a sample image for now just to show that there is some progress...even if very slow!

Have patience with me! :)

Any chance we could get at least one chapter? I don’t think I’m alone in my suspense and anticipation!
Divorced my former bimbo slave/wife. Now looking for a new woman interested in the lifestyle.

Ryuman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 30
  • -Receive: 564
« Reply #107 on: July 18, 2018, 02:18:49 am »
Hey again!

I realise I've been away again for a while with no updates, but had a lot of personal things to deal with at the moment, so had no time to work on things.

I'm slowing working on a special 'side story' before closing out the main story, but think I'm ready to put out the next main chapter...so here it is.

https://mega.nz/#!5vplHAbJ!Va1ZHDAiilFD0iUQ9r827ynN_5b679PBc9P3xJVHRdI

Please note that this is meant to set up stuff for later, but given I don't know how long it will be until I can finish that...I just figure its time I gave you something, so sorry, but for now this will have to do!

Feedback and suggestions welcome as always! (Though I can't promise I will be able to change much to reflect them, but maybe...)

(P.S. Axis, she's not bigger, this is from the latest expansion in chapter 16, but I am using some different mods that may change the characters look a little. Hopefully the boobs will all look a little more round and fake now! :) )

axis

• Thank You
  • Too Big to Fail
« Reply #108 on: July 18, 2018, 04:06:38 am »
In which chapters did Melissa appear?
----
axis
----
The Anti-Butt Augmentation Thread: https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=44475.0

InSearchOfSilicone

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 11
« Reply #109 on: July 18, 2018, 04:12:04 pm »
Such a great chapter! Well done! You're doing an awesome job.

narlaun

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #110 on: July 19, 2018, 08:24:41 pm »
Just come across this comic, burned through it all as fast as I could. Really one of the best Bimbofication stories I've read. The only thing I'd like to see a bit more of is the drug usage. I loved the chapter where she started to take coke, would love to see you incorporate more of that but it depends on where the story is going I guess. I like to see these stories lead to the main character getting addicted to both drugs and "improving" their bodies to the point where their lives crumble around them, might just be me though! :D

Either way, keep up the great work Ryuman!

BonesNSilicone

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 178
« Reply #111 on: July 20, 2018, 10:18:45 pm »
Just come across this comic, burned through it all as fast as I could. Really one of the best Bimbofication stories I've read. The only thing I'd like to see a bit more of is the drug usage. I loved the chapter where she started to take coke, would love to see you incorporate more of that but it depends on where the story is going I guess. I like to see these stories lead to the main character getting addicted to both drugs and "improving" their bodies to the point where their lives crumble around them, might just be me though! :D

Either way, keep up the great work Ryuman!

I second this but still love this comic and always have respect for an artists vision. Awesome new chapter and am looking forward to more!
Divorced my former bimbo slave/wife. Now looking for a new woman interested in the lifestyle.

Ryuman

• Thank You
« Reply #112 on: July 21, 2018, 07:51:01 pm »
In which chapters did Melissa appear?

Melissa was in the previous chapter, 16. She's the girl working the bar when Jess meets her and she may turn up some more.

I may show a little more drug use, but its not a major part of this. She's still 'in control' but I could perhaps step this up a bit...

Thanks for the feedback, it will be a while till I have more, but it's not dead, I fully intend to finish it...though I had originally expected that to be in about 10 chapters...its not looking likely to be over 20...

soren87

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1052
  • -Receive: 66
« Reply #113 on: July 22, 2018, 01:15:28 am »
This is really really a hot comic. Great work i really hope we will see more breast expansion and in bigger doses, just watching them getting pumped bigger and bigger.
Keep up the good work

axis

• Thank You
  • Too Big to Fail
« Reply #114 on: August 28, 2018, 03:23:47 am »
How are things going Ryuman?  The suspense is killing us! :)
----
axis
----

Ryuman

• Thank You
« Reply #115 on: September 09, 2018, 01:40:15 pm »
It's coming along...slowly, but it is coming!

axis

• Thank You
  • Too Big to Fail
« Reply #116 on: September 13, 2018, 03:38:22 am »
I just ready all 17 previous chapters to remind myself how Jessica used to look, and her transformation...!

----
axis
----

axis

• Thank You
  • Too Big to Fail
« Reply #117 on: September 16, 2018, 01:01:59 am »
I had to read all 17 chapters this week to remember how the main character originally look!  What a transformation!

I hope her sister keeps her Asian looks, but gets augmented to even bigger than her! ;)
----
axis
----

axis

• Thank You
  • Too Big to Fail
« Reply #118 on: October 01, 2018, 01:40:36 am »
Where do you see your story going next Ryuman?

How many more chapters?

In case I have t said it before, your work is top shelf!
----
axis
----

Ryuman

• Thank You
« Reply #119 on: October 03, 2018, 03:30:25 am »
So next chapter is coming along. Hopefully done soon. However it might not be to everyone's taste...Taking a slight detour from the main story for a bit...

I know I'm not putting stuff out very often any more, but there is plenty more still to come. (The longer it takes me the more ideas I get...)

Tags: