Author Topic: Which is your favorite photo of Beshine?  (Read 20688 times)

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
Re: Which is your favorite photo of Beshine?
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2017, 11:17:29 pm »
Well hello mister Gentleman, not only are all the poor women who can not speak for themselves or take any form of critisism being harassed, but now you tell me so are you? Oh my, that is a travesty! How dare the non-normal people and/or abnormal members treat such a distinguished gentleman as yourself in such a horrible manner? Please accept my sincerest apologies on behalf of all us abnormal people: We are sorry for engaging into dialogue on this discussion platform and I assure you it will not happen again! Please sir take all the large busted masturbatory material you like without all those annoying non-normal opinions in between, so you can empty your noble testicles into the finest silken handkerchiefs while us abnormal members hurry to find you more AAA "boobie" content (if you excuse my rude language).
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2017, 11:24:57 am »
Interesting. So you actually expect reaction of models to your harassments and that they grace you with their presence for it. Wow. Maybe this is why gentlemen don't understand this kind of discussions. It's like beating up the woman and make her bow to one's will.

Huh? I have no idea where you are going with this, at all! Why would I care for their specific reaction? I'll explain once again: This is a discussion platform! That means it's not a imageboard designed to get you fapping material. Nor is it a holy shrine of model worship or a way to get in touch with the woman of your dreams. Now you might use it for those things, and I don't think out of the blue anyone has ever said you couldn't but you keep telling all the people who are using this forum for what a forum is intentended, that we should misuse the platform as you do. And it's annoying as fuck!

Also, if I want or need a reaction (assuming you mean to a question, because trying to get attention from girl belongs on the schoolyard) from a model I'll go visit her if I know her, call her if I have her phone number, e-mail her if I have her e-mail adress, DM, PM or whatever is the most direct way to contact her. Whiteknighting and kissing ass in the hope the model might out of nowhere comment the information you are looking for seems incredibly inefficient to me...

I think I'm done with my opinion about this. This would be my favourite - GIF rather than picture, but think of a snapshot out of it:

https://t.co/3r2I8rlSMe

I think you are not the only one who is done with your opinion on this. You are lucky I'm taking the time to explain certain things to you. It's because I happen to have the time and don't give up on the hopeless this quickly... Ignoring you like the rest does sure would be easier, but when I see you using the discussion as intended I know taking my time was the right thing to do. I'm only half jabbing you here, because I also actually mean it. I don't want to see you leave, I just want you to let us discuss the topics as we allow you to do your more compliment based way. So thank you for contributing, the Beshine GIF is nice and I can see why it is your favorite.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 11:34:26 am by Arie »
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

Djoser

• Thank You
  • -Given: 48
  • -Receive: 237
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2017, 06:09:00 pm »
I think the best ones, imo, is her on that red top playing billiards. oooooh yeah!

bluebockwurst

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 23
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2017, 12:25:03 am »
I absolutely loved the photos of her trying on small bras and bikinis but can't get the whole photosets anywhere :(

jzbxr

• Thank You
  • -Given: 609
  • -Receive: 299
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2017, 09:17:40 am »

monsieurartois

• Thank You
  • -Given: 553
  • -Receive: 6079
  • i ♥ b( . )( . )bs
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2017, 10:13:09 am »

Old video I just saw on Youtube, one of my favorites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnyUiQykRSQ

Essexbunny

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1641
  • -Receive: 3527
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2017, 02:43:04 am »
That kitchen pic is soooo hot..
The original and biggest boobed bunny ;)

Instagram *No more free advertising for banned people*

Twitter *No more free advertising for banned people*

www.*No more free advertising for banned people*

juggernaut

• Thank You
  • -Given: 5
  • -Receive: 58
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2017, 10:01:08 am »
That kitchen pic is soooo hot..

That's how Beshine gets her man to make her a sandwich.

SanDiegoGuy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 77
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2017, 11:58:14 pm »
I like it when she takes pictures from the around the front, or when her photoprapher gets a little more creative with the angles they shoot from. She takes too many pictures that are at an almost 90 degree side view.

hoogleboogle

• Thank You
  • -Given: 45
  • -Receive: 181
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2017, 04:12:16 pm »
Well, I liked old school Beshine, even back when we didn't see her face. I liked how she surpassed all the other models in size over the years.

And, I like her current form the best. It's amazing to look at some.of the comparison pictures. In the "then" photos, her boobs were already large beyond belief. And now, they are...just... wow. It's amazing how they make the earlier boobs look so small.

So, Beshine is the best model, and 2017 Beshine is the best Beshine.

kaban101

• Thank You
  • -Given: 18
  • -Receive: 16
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2020, 12:48:37 am »
These two from the same photo set...pretty freakin awesome!!! ✊🍆💦💦💦

https://imgbox.com/eRT5ETz8
https://imgbox.com/06G53igf

Tags: