Author Topic: Kind reminder  (Read 20797 times)

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6003
  • -Receive: 7231
Kind reminder
« on: February 06, 2016, 05:46:40 pm »
By popular demand and as promised we bring this section back to the forum.

We start clean because the old archived section contains too much explicit content to filter.

I would like to remind you all that posts in this section also have to conform to our new rules: https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=31327.15

Long-term active members can apply to moderate this section to keep it clean and maybe move some older topics over.

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11322
Re: Kind reminder
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2016, 06:35:09 pm »
Since this category is now up for 2 weeks, I have to give my compliments for keeping things classy and sexy.
I am convinced that the pictures posted up until today really have a quality look, and the models depicted can be proud of seeing themselves represented here in this manner.
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

latweek

• Thank You
  • -Given: 16
  • -Receive: 35
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2016, 10:09:37 pm »
Can the section be re-named "Transgender" or some other option? Transsexuals is a bit dated.

loveboobs

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 439
  • -Receive: 623
  • Plastic makes perfect...
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2016, 09:59:59 pm »
latweek is right. KD/Indy, can you fix that?
Plastic makes perfect...

lisalipgloss

• Thank You
  • -Given: 54
  • -Receive: 550
  • Raging Belle
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2018, 12:57:05 pm »
Can the section be re-named "Transgender" or some other option? Transsexuals is a bit dated.

The term should be used as an adjective rather than a noun. One *is* transsexual, not *a* transsexual. It's just a part of the person.

(I never thought this subject would be my first post but that's what I get for being a TV with an unhealthy interest in boobs.)

'Transgender' is the umbrella term for anybody who crosses the gender divide, from Hairy Pantie Wearers (HPWs) to post-op and all points inbetween. I tend to use 'Tgirls' myself, though this doesn't distinguish between TS and TV.

There's a sub-section of tranvestism which doesn't involve implants but breastforms or breastplates to achieve the ultra-feminine form, such as myself (H-cups). I don't know if they would justify a separate forum but might make an interesting thread.
Curves are what the universe was built on.

Tags: