Author Topic: Vixen LaMoore  (Read 197855 times)

ChrisR1

Re: Vixen LaMoore
« Reply #105 on: February 06, 2015, 03:12:01 am »
  Here's an interesting photo set

Ahhh, good ol Dr. Yermian. Great pics - thanks for uploading.

When my wife was ready for an upgrade, we lived in Southern CA. After doing a bunch of research, we chose Dr. Yermian - mostly because we had read he did Vixen Lamoore's implants, and she spoke very highly of him. He took my wife from 475ccs to 800ccs, and did a bunch of corrective work to fix sloppy workmanship by her previous PS. He is a great doc, super caring, and great results.

The interesting thing is, that while she was in recovery and I was in the waiting room, out comes Vixen Lamoore! I was blown away. This was April of 2005 - she was there for some follow up procedure or check up or something. Now the other interesting thing is, and I've never mentioned this to anybody (other than my wife), but I'll go ahead and mention it now since that was 10 years ago and nobody's really heard from her in the past few years - is that she was walking out of the office with her boyfriend at the time (who was in a band she used to mention on her forum sometimes, I can't remember the name; they were handing out T-shirts to the staff) and her newborn baby. I've always been a big fan of Vix's and was an active member on her forum, so never mentioned this, since it was her business. But she never mentioned anywhere that she had a kid. So when various stories of illness and then the accident came up, at first I was legitimately concerned - but then when stories about those stories being false started coming out, it all made sense. I think that as her baby got older, she just kind of gradually retired into being a mom, and did what she felt was sort of a best option last-minute cash-grab. Too bad. Anyway, that's my story; hopefully it helps fill in some of the holes for all you other Vix fans out there.

binsky

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2093
  • -Receive: 309
« Reply #106 on: February 07, 2015, 12:47:01 am »
   The description of the accident and it's effects were pretty darn detailed.

ThomasSmith

• Thank You
  • -Given: 49
  • -Receive: 2454
« Reply #107 on: February 07, 2015, 11:09:45 am »

She's been reviled on the BEA forum ever since that con - and with good reason. Back at the time I was surprised that none of the donating fans sued her, given that Americans usually have their lawyer on speed dial when someone tries to fuck them over.

Iluvboobs

• Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 28459
  • -Receive: 171294
  • Boobs Beer Metal
« Reply #108 on: April 04, 2015, 02:04:52 pm »

Stay Thirsty My Friends

saluti

• Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 307
« Reply #109 on: April 21, 2015, 11:49:19 pm »
  Here's an interesting photo set

When she had an upgrade?

ChrisR1

« Reply #110 on: April 22, 2015, 02:11:36 am »
Back in the early 2000's  ;)

http://sitiofan.com/?p=1052

deejayg

• Thank You
  • -Given: 59
  • -Receive: 94
« Reply #111 on: May 19, 2015, 04:50:19 pm »
My favorite thing -- well, third favorite thing  ::) -- about Vixen is how SHORT she is.  Short & sturdy, or "fun sized" you might say.  Combined with those huge full titties, that is so fucking sexy to me.  And she lived (maybe still lives?) in beautiful north-coast California redwood country, and seemed so down-to-earth...  If a girl like that stripped at my local club, I'd be broke.

I'd give my left nut to see more women in the world with that body.

This. Short and stacked is so hot. Very similar frame to Lovette.

joeblow

• Thank You
  • -Given: 202
  • -Receive: 91
« Reply #112 on: December 10, 2015, 01:24:10 am »
So it seems that she's been active on JBI 11/27. Just one post though, under an account that was created in 2013. Suspicious.

TSullivanM

• Thank You
  • -Given: 11
  • -Receive: 68
« Reply #113 on: December 10, 2015, 09:59:50 am »

She's been reviled on the BEA forum ever since that con - and with good reason. Back at the time I was surprised that none of the donating fans sued her, given that Americans usually have their lawyer on speed dial when someone tries to fuck them over.

What is this "con" youre talking about?

deejayg

• Thank You
  • -Given: 59
  • -Receive: 94
« Reply #114 on: January 08, 2016, 03:40:13 pm »
This woman turns me on so much, from her short stature, gorgeous face, cute feet and incredible huge rock hard tits with nice big areolas. I wish she would return..

EZK123

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1535
  • -Receive: 2065
« Reply #115 on: January 18, 2016, 11:49:52 pm »
Absolutely. She's got to be my alltime favorite girl.
According to her twitter she is 4'3/4" ft (145cm), and endowed with 2000cc eyeball-socked-wrenching-jawdropping implants.
Plus she dresses skintight and sexy in many of her fotos. Doesn't get much better.

Does anyone have news of her? The her last trace I can see is a post from her twitter account on Nov.4. 2015. Her website and videos on dailymotion are also gone.

jstovich

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 46
« Reply #116 on: May 25, 2016, 11:02:22 am »
What WAS the real story about her out of curiosity?? Like when did people actually find out she was scamming? The medical conditions and the accident?...Was all the true or just a scam. The people would like to know

deux_anges

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2133
  • -Receive: 366
  • Admiring the female form
« Reply #117 on: May 26, 2016, 12:57:46 am »
Absolutely. She's got to be my alltime favorite girl.
According to her twitter she is 4'3/4" ft (145cm), and endowed with 2000cc eyeball-socked-wrenching-jawdropping implants.
Plus she dresses skintight and sexy in many of her fotos. Doesn't get much better.

Does anyone have news of her? The her last trace I can see is a post from her twitter account on Nov.4. 2015. Her website and videos on dailymotion are also gone.

Call me sceptical, but I do not think that twitter page is actually genuine. There are a lot of internet abbreviations (lol, thankx) and "text speak" that gives me the impression the poster is a 12 year old.

DA

edgar_j_1001

• Thank You
  • -Given: 217
  • -Receive: 7
« Reply #118 on: June 03, 2016, 02:08:28 pm »
Makes me sad so much of her stuff is gone.  Controversy or not, she was hot

Grozdjana

• Thank You
  • -Given: 43
  • -Receive: 12375