Please join us in our Chat by CLICKING HERE or get an app:

Author Topic: Mireia Rodriguez  (Read 49959 times)

boofhead187

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 4
Re: Mireia Rodriguez
« Reply #135 on: May 07, 2021, 12:09:24 pm »
Well lets hope you're right and evidence to the contrary does not come out.

postmorten2

• Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 44
« Reply #136 on: June 15, 2021, 01:04:47 am »
Great picture in her instagram from today, but i don`t know how to post a big picture, when i save the picture from instagram the picture is very small.

ncknck

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
« Reply #137 on: June 15, 2021, 01:27:31 pm »
Great picture in her instagram from today, but i don`t know how to post a big picture, when i save the picture from instagram the picture is very small.
There you go ;)

johnnyy123

• Thank You
  • -Given: 19
  • -Receive: 35

ncknck

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
« Reply #139 on: June 15, 2021, 05:21:13 pm »
Can anyone translate?

https://instagram.com/stories/mireia.rodriguez44/2596662891940016447?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=copy_link

Gonna tell a little how my everyday life is on the street: This morning a woman stopped and shouted when she saw me just like if i was a monster and then said "where are you going with all that, what a shame, cover yourself". Just in the same street, a boy told me: "Can i touch you a breast?". Not to mention the endless commentaries i listen almost every 30 seconds either the pics/vids people make to me.

Does it all minds to me? Not at all, But that's to me, many other people could be affected. One thing is to think something and other is to express knowing it is disrespectful. How much left to educate, for real. Treat people how you would like them to treat your relatives. Beacuse people who act like that, if others make that to their sisters/parents, they drive crazy. But to an unkown woman, it doesn't matter; of course, it does. And when I answer they get surprised and shut their mouth inmediately, just like the rule was to accept their behaivour and let them unpunished.
Let's advance everyday all of us and start at being polite. I don't really understand how some things are considered "commons/daily" knowing they are totally wrong

Nuindakil

• Thank You
  • -Given: 360
  • -Receive: 339
    • Zaephyr Models
« Reply #140 on: June 15, 2021, 07:43:36 pm »
Sure, I'll do. It's actually a pretty good speech:

I'll tell you a little about what my day-to-day life is like on the street: This morning, an old lady shouted at me and suddenly stopped on her tracks looking at me as if I was some kind of monster, and right then and there started going on about where am I going with all this, how ashamed I should be and asking me to cover myself. Right on the same street, a guy said to me: can I touch one of your tits? And this is without going into the countless comments I hear practically every 30 seconds or the pictures/videos people take of me.

Do I care about all this? No, it actually does not affect me at all. But I can only speak for myself, lots of people may be affected. It's one thing to think and another, very different, to express it through X act which is known to be disrespectful. So much education is missing, really. Treat others as you'd like your closest family members to be treated. Because people who act this way, if their sister or mother were to receive the same actions, they'd be horrified. But when it comes to a random woman, they're indifferent.

No, it's not. And when I talk back, they're surprised and immediately shut their mouths, as if the norm were to just accept such behaviors and let this people go unchecked. Let's move forward every day all together and start to have some manners. I really don't understand how certain things can be considered "routinary" when we're all aware of how wrong and inappropriate they are.

doggzilla

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2363
  • -Receive: 1315
« Reply #141 on: June 16, 2021, 02:32:38 am »
Ive been saying this for years.

Women put in a lot of effort to look good, then men treat them like shit and act surprised when they stop showing up.

Then the spoiled brats blame the women.

What kind of person doesn’t understand that treating people like shit makes them dislike you? Even little kids know better!

Franz27

• Thank You
  • -Given: 73
  • -Receive: 113
« Reply #142 on: June 17, 2021, 12:13:34 am »
Just a couple of pictures we didn't add to our forum before.
A gorgeous girl with a magnificent set of implants.

phlalawyer

• Thank You
  • -Given: 32
  • -Receive: 1406
« Reply #143 on: June 18, 2021, 07:55:50 pm »
Just a couple of pictures we didn't add to our forum before.
A gorgeous girl with a magnificent set of implants.

Have we ever gotten info on ccs?

doggzilla

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2363
  • -Receive: 1315
« Reply #144 on: July 01, 2021, 05:04:45 am »
The last member who asked her got blocked.

But hes got a history of getting himself into trouble so Im not sure if it was the question or if she remembered him from the forum.

Either way not going to risk being blocked. Whatever size she is, they look awesome on her!

phlalawyer

• Thank You
  • -Given: 32
  • -Receive: 1406
« Reply #145 on: July 14, 2021, 10:51:11 pm »
Just curious if there is anything new.

monsieurartois

• Thank You
  • -Given: 359
  • -Receive: 4207
  • i ♥ b( . )( . )bs