Author Topic: Sheyla Hershey  (Read 356714 times)

Trophylover

• Adore Trophies!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2218
  • -Receive: 11246
  • I adore the concept of Trophy Wife’s.
Re: Sheyla Hershey
« Reply #375 on: July 22, 2021, 10:31:24 pm »
Can't wait to see her get back to massive sizes, there was something just inherently sexy about her

I think she won't get back (((
She will be doing back surgery the other day. In the fall, she will enlarge her breasts by inserting 10 liter implants there.

10.000cc? Hmmm seems a little oversized…
Definition of a Trophy Wife:

Huge Fake Tits, Hair Extensions, French Nails, Big round Booty, some nice pair of stilettos, pouty swollen lips, elegance, intelligence, classy outfits, nasty fucking, gagging and deepthroat skills!

https://www.reddit.com/u/trophylover

NetKotam

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 234
« Reply #376 on: July 23, 2021, 08:56:06 am »
Can't wait to see her get back to massive sizes, there was something just inherently sexy about her

She will be doing back surgery the other day. In the fall, she will enlarge her breasts by inserting 10 liter implants there.

That's how she decided. I threw a link to the article on the last page, she talked about it there.

Implants-lover

• Thank You
  • -Given: 425
  • -Receive: 454
« Reply #377 on: July 23, 2021, 12:10:43 pm »
I wonder why she keeps coming back into the conversation.

as far as I remember she was constantly lying about her size
and always claimed to have the biggest breasts in the world
and even denied that there is anyone with bigger breast than hers (clear throat, chelsea charms? (back then))
in the end she had completely fled reality

so please don't believe any rumors (especially not if they come from herself)
as long as you haven't seen proofs
for me she is just as much a liar as sabrina sabrock and doesn't deserve any attention
What kind of Bees makes Milk ?     Boobies!

dari_swallow

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 68
« Reply #378 on: July 23, 2021, 12:13:29 pm »

That's how she decided. I threw a link to the article on the last page, she talked about it there.

Strangely that she decided to increase her boobs again since 10 years...
That's cool, but what for...can't understand her reasons (because she already has problems with back)

Trophylover

• Adore Trophies!
  • Thank You
« Reply #379 on: July 23, 2021, 01:02:03 pm »

That's cool, but what for...can't understand her reasons (because she already has problems with back)

If she thinks she is better with bigger implants, that is totally ok. But why go to extreme? 10.000cc ist extreme. I loved to see a great shaped medium sized 2500cc set of implants on her. That would be totally enough for her.

Huge Fake Tits, Hair Extensions, French Nails, Big round Booty, some nice pair of stilettos, pouty swollen lips, elegance, intelligence, classy outfits, nasty fucking, gagging and deepthroat skills!

dari_swallow

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 68
« Reply #380 on: July 23, 2021, 02:33:31 pm »

If she thinks she is better with bigger implants, that is totally ok. But why go to extreme? 10.000cc ist extreme. I loved to see a great shaped medium sized 2500cc set of implants on her. That would be totally enough for her.

10000ccs it's bigger than Foxy Menagerie Verre. I can't imagine how difficult it will be to her... Very huge size. It can cost her a life...

Trophylover

• Adore Trophies!
  • Thank You
« Reply #381 on: July 23, 2021, 06:44:24 pm »
Maybe it is only a PR Stunt in order to get some attention.

barbasor

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1158
  • -Receive: 1391
« Reply #383 on: July 26, 2021, 02:27:17 pm »
10.000cc would be amazing! I hope it's true.

KinkyBeetle

• The Kinky Beetle
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 844
  • -Receive: 261
« Reply #384 on: July 27, 2021, 06:38:39 am »
This is fucking great news!

NetKotam

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 234
« Reply #385 on: July 31, 2021, 04:43:54 pm »
If anything, here's her Instagram.
She already underwent surgery on her back (she performed this operation in order to pour 10.000cc into her chest in the fall) a few days ago.
https://www.instagram.com/sheylahersheyusa/

Akronaute

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5130
  • -Receive: 3323
  • ^ Miss Gemma Massey (2011)
« Reply #386 on: August 05, 2021, 12:49:34 am »
I still thinking that the 12000cc goal is crazy. I can't imagine how someone can go that big in a short span of time.
MY TOP (no order)
Gemma Massey | Danielle Derek | Rachael (mompov) | Amy Anderssen | Katy Ann | Amber Alena | Paulina J. Candy | Candy Charms | Lilly8k | Blondie Bennett | Nessa Devil

human_x1823rfwe232

• Thank You
  • -Given: 101
  • -Receive: 116
« Reply #387 on: August 06, 2021, 06:11:40 pm »
I still thinking that the 12000cc goal is crazy. I can't imagine how someone can go that big in a short span of time.

I don't speak the language of that article link posted, but I'm wondering if 12,000cc is in reference to the total fill across both breasts.  I've seen this done more than once by a number of models and I recall Sheyla also doing this in the past.  Given this, 6,000cc per implant may be the actual target which might be more reasonable and closer to where she used to be.  Just my guess here.

elic

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1152
  • -Receive: 1458
  • http://loverofhugefaketits.tumblr.com/
    • Lover of Huge Fake Tits
« Reply #388 on: August 08, 2021, 09:27:05 pm »
Maybe it is only a PR Stunt in order to get some attention.
No "maybe" about it.  She's an aging attention whore. I wouldn't wish what happened to her on anyone, and she was incredible back in the day.  But there were always rumours of mental instability and erratic behavior around her.  Do NOT get your hopes up.

blondielover

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 16
« Reply #389 on: August 09, 2021, 01:11:46 pm »

I don't speak the language of that article link posted, but I'm wondering if 12,000cc is in reference to the total fill across both breasts.  I've seen this done more than once by a number of models and I recall Sheyla also doing this in the past.  Given this, 6,000cc per implant may be the actual target which might be more reasonable and closer to where she used to be.  Just my guess here.

It says shes having her first operation in october toward the goal of 12.000cc implants. And as i understand its 12.000 per implant.

Tags: