Author Topic: Linda "iron"  (Read 481001 times)

SoggyJocks

• Thank You
  • -Given: 11326
  • -Receive: 1237
Re: Linda "iron"
« Reply #300 on: July 13, 2021, 12:00:50 pm »
whatever she chooses, she better get with it ASAP her Years are any marketable self is running age even with the surgery the age is showing

For me the more pressing question is does she do anal?

jjrrffkk2011

• Thank You
  • -Given: 197
  • -Receive: 657
« Reply #301 on: July 13, 2021, 05:53:13 pm »
I take it there is no news whether she is doing onlyfans or not.

peternorthxx French

• Thank You
  • -Given: 281
  • -Receive: 3480
  • Si il ya des francais faites moi signe
« Reply #302 on: July 16, 2021, 10:47:09 pm »

peternorthxx French

• Thank You
« Reply #303 on: July 17, 2021, 10:41:06 pm »

thickheaded

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1034
  • -Receive: 75
« Reply #304 on: July 18, 2021, 07:42:00 pm »
"Sorry you had to watch the inappropriate guy I accidentally allowed in"

What happened?  ???

jjrrffkk2011

• Thank You
  • -Given: 197
  • -Receive: 657
« Reply #305 on: July 19, 2021, 05:09:57 am »
Thickheaded,

I was just trying to get in on the conference thing she had going on Instagram, and some guy was trying to attach his video connection to things.  I only saw about two seconds or so, and couldn't tell what the hell was going on.  The lighting wasn't great, and too dark from the guy's video feed.  But based on what video feed Linda and her two girlfriends (they were in on another segment of the video feed) saw (that wasn't connected to the public viewing I had that continued after his segment was cut off from the public viewing), the guy was apparently masturbating in full view of them.

The overall video feed then ended just about two minutes later, and Linda signed off.

That's the gist of what they were saying/meaning.

Wenlay

• Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 110
« Reply #306 on: July 20, 2021, 11:33:13 am »

zinman

• Thank You
  • -Given: 79
  • -Receive: 129
« Reply #307 on: July 20, 2021, 05:04:39 pm »
Thickheaded,

I was just trying to get in on the conference thing she had going on Instagram, and some guy was trying to attach his video connection to things.  I only saw about two seconds or so, and couldn't tell what the hell was going on.  The lighting wasn't great, and too dark from the guy's video feed.  But based on what video feed Linda and her two girlfriends (they were in on another segment of the video feed) saw (that wasn't connected to the public viewing I had that continued after his segment was cut off from the public viewing), the guy was apparently masturbating in full view of them.

The overall video feed then ended just about two minutes later, and Linda signed off.

Jesus, what an idiot. Hopefully this doesn’t turn her off from doing an OnlyFans or posting more topless pictures and videos. 

wil

• Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 74
« Reply #308 on: July 20, 2021, 07:08:33 pm »
Whoever says he is able to post new photos of Linda Steele, naked or just topless, has not yet been born!

calibre542

• Thank You
  • -Given: 275
  • -Receive: 974
« Reply #309 on: July 21, 2021, 01:37:11 am »
Thickheaded,

Jesus, what an idiot. Hopefully this doesn’t turn her off from doing an OnlyFans or posting more topless pictures and videos.

It seems like this is occurring more and more which is soo bizarre.   
Dona Lyann Pohl had a similar incident where  someone messaged  her a pic of himself jerking off to a nude photo of her and Dominique Dangers and Dona asked for the  photo to b taken down and wont show anymore. So for those fuck'n weirdos CAN U STOP!!!! Atleast until they start up the Onlyfans  Your ruining it for EEVERYONE ELSE!!!

azgard

• Thank You
  • -Given: 30
  • -Receive: 91
« Reply #310 on: July 21, 2021, 11:41:38 am »
respect her wishes and enjoy what she has to offer. as much as possible.
amen

calibre542

• Thank You
« Reply #311 on: July 22, 2021, 02:45:39 am »
I will bet that Linda will open her OF page and that very soon thereafter there will be very many people bitching about it here incessantly. Even the ones who want her on OF.

Ya people probably will complain. Now if she starts a OF page (which i think she will but wont put tons of content out) and lays down the rules of what to exactly expect, then people have ZERO right to complain  BUT  like some models, when they're VERY VREY vague in the type of content & what to to expect by Generalizing the purpose of the page just to squeeze more  $$/ fans then i understand completely why Fans would bitch and have every right too

peternorthxx French

• Thank You
« Reply #312 on: July 22, 2021, 04:55:53 am »

calibre542

• Thank You