Author Topic: GF Wanting to go for large implants on small frame*BEFORE AND AFTER PICS*  (Read 30719 times)

funnylittlefish

• Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 79
Hi Folks,

My GF has a consultation with Transform (Mr Meeagros) for implants early next week, with a view to have a surgery slot in the same week.

we have seen another surgeon (Dr Frati) who told her to go away and think about it as she is very small and he had concerns about her chest muscle been very strong and not much existing breast tissue. She is sure she wants 500CC and wants them to look fake, high up and round with plenty of projection. she is currently around an A/B cup i will post a picture later to show her body size. She is 5 foor 6 inches and just under 50kg (she is very slim), waist is 21 inches.  Her father is chinese and her mother English so not sure how her skin type will take this size of implant, under / over muscle etc.

Looking for advice before this next consultation to help convince the surgeon as well as any pictures / suggestions to get the look she wants.

She is also having juvaderm in her lips, first 1ml a few days ago and she is going to have another ml in a couple of weeks.

And yes...... i am very very excited  ;D ;D ;D

« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 11:05:06 am by funnylittlefish »

funnylittlefish

• Thank You
Before pics, would really appreciate morphs or recommendations, looking for around 500cc High up round and high profile (the fake look)

« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 12:20:31 pm by funnylittlefish »

double

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1617
  • -Receive: 505
Re: GF Wanting to go for large implants on small frame*NOW WITH PICS*
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2016, 05:30:20 pm »
Congrats. She has the perfect bod for the look we love.  Going to look amazing.

Boobular

• Superlative Tittays
  • Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 174
  • -Receive: 630
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2016, 05:24:58 am »
It does look like she is a very petite girl, smaller than normal petite girls.  If you're aiming for 500cc implants, I would assume the doctor would be only considering Ultra High Profile implants because her frame and width from armpit to armpit looks very small.  Going 500cc on the first round is definitely doable and not out of the ordinary - the first doctor must of been inexperienced with going that size on a girl like her.

I'm sure you can talk about the pros and cons of going above or below the muscle.  For the fake look, definitely choose overfilled saline implants.

sigurdz

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2016, 07:48:35 pm »
Definitely has the bodytype that (imo) makes fake boobs look the best, skinny, low fat and very small natural boobs to "work with". Implants will pop out even more to get that fake look I love. Congratulations to both of you.

Psf_79

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3087
  • -Receive: 715
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2016, 04:19:02 pm »
Thanks for sharing your story and pics! She has the perfect body for the Big Fake look 8) Already with 500ccs her boobs to waist ratio will be sensational. So, you're probably into the fake look in general as well since she's getting Juvederm shots? Any goals on that front?

teamfake

• Thank You
  • -Given: 598
  • -Receive: 344
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2016, 07:05:23 pm »
I wouldnt assume right away that high profile implants would the best option because she's petite. I would also consider taking a moderate plus saline shell and having the surgeon overfill it to 500+. The more overfilled the shell, the more projection it will have and it will be rounder and firmer (fake look). Good luck with the procedure!

funnylittlefish

• Thank You
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2016, 07:37:52 pm »

Top left is just before
Bottom 2 are just after
Top right is 4 days after.

We are booking her in for another ml in her lips, i think she has a great lip shape so they will look great with more juvaderm  :-*

Thanks for your comments, in regards to her breasts, she will be having Silicon gel implants so its really just UHP or HP that we are not sure on at the moment. We both agree on 500cc to begin with and both agree the high up fake look is best.

Consultation with the doctor is tomorrow night so fingers crossed he allows her to have 500 and if he does the surgery is next weekend  ;D
Although she is already looking at girls that have had 700 and think they look better  8)

If anyone has any further advice or pictures for inspiration please don't hesitate to comment.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 07:57:34 pm by funnylittlefish »

Psf_79

• Thank You
  • -Given: 3087
  • -Receive: 715
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2016, 10:03:19 am »
Yay for 700! But would that be possible right now?

funnylittlefish

• Thank You
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2016, 11:20:41 am »
I think the maximum he will go is 500 on her frame, we can always look at that 6 months down the line to try and get the best result.  :D

MasterDragonfly

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 764
  • -Receive: 452
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2016, 07:57:26 pm »
She could always implore the surgeon to stuff as much as he can in there on surgery day. But, if she's getting silicone, then either the surgeon would have to test with saline style implants (ie, filling with air is often used just as a quick sanity check, if they test at all), unless he's exceptionally good at just eyeballing it. My guess at this point is that the surgeon has 500cc stuck in his head, a bit cookie-cutter, but 500cc is better than 250cc. Silver lining, and all that.

If she can't get more than 500cc the first time out, then she can consider the first surgery as being the one to get past all the rough, uncomfy stuff. Once the pockets have been established and the body is accustomed to having those foreign objects there, upgrading should be less bothersome. It would be an unfortunate delay (one which I can totally appreciate), but so long as the surgeon would be open to helping her go bigger later on, then great.

Actually, there's a thought: has the conversation regarding a future upgrade taken place with the surgeon yet? The surgeon might reply with "well of course I would help you go bigger if you're not satisfied, etc, but give these some time blablabla", hoping that it was simply a case of "she doesn't really know what she wants, I know my patients". I think some surgeons are genuinely surprised when what they think is plenty turns out to be not quite what the patient wants. The surgeon may even try to talk her out of going bigger, so brace for that. If that happens, then it's time to start looking elsewhere. No point trying to negotiate when the other side isn't open to negotiations.
Former admin of
(since retired)

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2016, 09:35:13 pm »
So she's started looking at 700? Of she is antything like my GF she'll be checking out 1000+ in no time. I agree tho: Just ask for as big as possible. It should be no problem to ask, if it turns out he overestimated it and he can only fit say 425, he'll do that. Chances are tho he underestimated since he'll "promiss" something he's 98% he can deliver. If he doesn't know more would be nice he won't even try.
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

funnylittlefish

• Thank You
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2016, 11:56:10 pm »
Ok so we have just been to the consult and the maximum he is willing to do is 445cc as he says there physically not enough skin to accommodate anything more as her skin is too thin and there is barely any spare. He said 'unfortunately I can't get an elephant in a matchbox' but dos also say if she wants to go bigger later he can do that once the skin has become accustomed to the size of these implants. pretty confident they will look very big on her to be honest, so it's 445cc ultra high profile the harder implant to reduce rippling and over the muscle.

runchbox

• Thank You
  • -Given: 853
  • -Receive: 115
    • My tumblr, few reposts.
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2016, 06:14:35 am »
Is it roughly 200 for a cup size?

Boobular

• Superlative Tittays
  • Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 174
  • -Receive: 630
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2016, 07:25:44 am »
Ok so we have just been to the consult and the maximum he is willing to do is 445cc as he says there physically not enough skin to accommodate anything more as her skin is too thin and there is barely any spare. He said 'unfortunately I can't get an elephant in a matchbox' but dos also say if she wants to go bigger later he can do that once the skin has become accustomed to the size of these implants. pretty confident they will look very big on her to be honest, so it's 445cc ultra high profile the harder implant to reduce rippling and over the muscle.

That sound exactly right, there's nothing you can do to beat the physical limitations of the first BA.  A second one would be required as the doc said.  Is she going to do saline?

Tags: 450cc british