Author Topic: Los Angeles Strip Club Boobs  (Read 19002 times)

axis

Los Angeles Strip Club Boobs
« on: March 13, 2013, 03:52:56 am »
Starting this thread to track big bust talent in Los Angeles and its surrounding area.  Any specific places / XL girls to see perform while there?

Blackethelvane

• Thank You
  • -Given: 36
  • -Receive: 141
  • Lipaholic :)
Re: Los Angeles Strip Club Boobs
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2014, 05:20:58 am »
I would like to know too, as I am flying to L.A. for the first time this Thursday

chaychay

• Thank You
  • -Given: 235
  • -Receive: 529
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2014, 06:15:57 am »
I once started a thread about this somewhere on here. I've been to LA twice now. On both occasions I checked out a few different places. Basically, all I really have to say is: keep your expectations low. I figured LA has gotta have a huge per capita of fake boobed strippers.... it does not.
Certified silicone fetishist aficionado.

hoogleboogle

• Thank You
  • -Given: 45
  • -Receive: 181
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2015, 12:13:54 am »
I recently visited Los Angeles - Two times, in fact. On the first one, I went to two clubs on the Sunset Strip area. On the second, I went to Deja Vu on main street, downtown. I should add that I am only on the market for sensual lapdances, so when I say I did or didn't enjoy the time with a girl, I really mean lapdances only and am not using code for sex acts.

As always, I was on the hunt for sexy big boobs. I felt optimistic, as popular culture indicates this city is a good destination for breast implants. Unfortunately, this was a few weeks ago and stripper names are so generic that I've forgotten them all.

My first stop was The Body Shop on Sunset. It was Saturday night at around 11:00pm, but not crowded. Most of the customers seemed to be college aged and didn't seem to be spending much. I gazed around and saw many nice looking girls and a few with modest size implants (C or D cups). Then, all the way by the entrance, I saw a brunette with big implants. It was hard to assess the size from across the dark room, but I knew just from her silhouette she was the one I wanted. She was curvaceous (not fat) with a nice big butt. Well, she disappeared for a bit, then reemerged and I looked at and smiled. She looked back, but didn't seem to get it. I was tired of waiting so I just approached her myself and off we went to the lapdance area.

She had terrific breasts, probably in the F cup range. I think I bought 15 minutes of time with her. While the boobs were 'Grade A Premium,' her dancing skills were pretty bland and it wasn't a very sensual time. I'd still do another lapdance or two with her if I was in the area again though - You just can't turn down big sexy boobs like hers.

I left that club and tried to meet girls at normal bars for a while. I didn't realize Los Angeles bars close at 2:00am, though. How lame. I thought it was a party city. After striking out, I went to Seventh Veil, which is not far off Sunset Boulevard. This club was a lot busy than the Body Shop, at least by 2:00am. I was approached by many dancers, but none were busty and none had implants. I spotted a cougar in 'civilian' clothes who looked like she was hiding balloons under her shirt. It appeared that she was just arriving to the club, and I was holding out hope that I would soon see her on the stage. I spotted a second girl with (smaller) implants around this time as well - A younger girl with sexy platinum blonde hair.

After 30 minutes or so, I finally saw the busty cougar on the floor in a bikini. She was camping out next to some other guy. She left him, and started to talk to someone else. I realized that with the club being pretty crowded, I would have to take matters into my own hands. I moved over near her and once she finished her conversation, I introduced myself and we were off to the lapdance area. I'd estimate her at a DDD cup, but unfortunately, she was very lame. She began the dance even though the song playing was already half over. She only flashed me a couple of times instead of removing her bra, and she stood 2-3 feet away nearly the whole time.

I ditched her pretty quick afterward and moved in on the platinum blonde. Now she was much better. Smaller boobs (probably DD), but a terrific dancer and very sexy. She smelled nice and would bite my neck and moan in my ear during the dances. She encouraged me to touch and suck her boobs. I'd highly recommend her and would go back to the club for her, though I can't remember her name.

On my next visit to LA, I went downtown and again didn't visit any strip clubs until the normal bars were closed. I arrived at Deja Vu on main street at about 2:30am. There was a bit of a line to get in the club, and as I was waiting I saw two strippers heading into the club to work. One of them looked amazing! She had dyed blonde hair; oversize, obvious breast implants;and a huge, huge butt. I instantly knew that size was not possible organically and that this was the first woman I had seen in person with butt implants. Her butt was the size you would expect on a women 30 or 40 pounds heavier. I hadn't even entered the club, but I already knew which girl I wanted to take for lapdances.

Well, I got inside, and she was nowhere to be seen, so I watched the stage show. It was mostly skinny girls who would fit in A or B cup bras. I was approached by countless dancers and turned them all down. I did see a couple moderately busty women on the stage, though. Then, I saw a second girl of interest. This one was a brunette, who also had breast implants and an enormous butt. She the second girl I ever saw who had butt implants.

I really, really wanted to get with one of these girls, but they were hard to find and seemed to disappear as soon as I saw them I briefly saw the blonde in a bikini bringing some other dude to the lapdance area. Then, the DJ announced a 2-for-one dance special, and called all of the girls (that weren't already giving dances) up to the stage. The brunette was there, so I seized my chance.

She was sexy and probably wore a D cup. Of course, her giant butt was the real highlight for me. I loved it - After the up-close experience, I'd say that big butt implants are as much of a turn on as big breast implants. The problem was though, that she seemed kind of unhappy or bored and didn't smile at all. The dance was good, but she seemed like she just didn't want to be there. When our two songs were over, she didn't say anything and just stood up. I tried to drum up some enthusiasm and said 'Thank you, your body is so amazing,' but she just replied 'Okay' in a monotone voice.

I stuck around at the club hoping to meet that sexy blonde. The DJ gave some shout-outs and said that Justin Beiber, Chris Brown and Lamar Odom were in the club. I didn't see those guys and assume they were in some mega vip area. I believe it though, because the quality of the available girls seemed to go down and the stage rotation was much shorter. I waited around for over an hour but never saw the girl I was after.

I really wanted to have fun in LA while I could. I gave up hope on the blonde and I foolishly bought a half-hour VIP with an okay-looking asian girl with D cups. Unfortunately, she was boring and awful. One of the first things she told me after we began was how she expected me to tip her at least $50, and an additional tip if I wanted to touch her. I am fine with giving tips, but only if I liked what I paid for, and certainly never if I'm told to give one preemptively.

« Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 12:15:55 am by hoogleboogle »

phlalawyer

• Thank You
  • -Given: 54
  • -Receive: 2151
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2015, 08:18:09 pm »
I recently visited Los Angeles - Two times, in fact. On the first one, I went to two clubs on the Sunset Strip area. On the second, I went to Deja Vu on main street, downtown. I should add that I am only on the market for sensual lapdances, so when I say I did or didn't enjoy the time with a girl, I really mean lapdances only and am not using code for sex acts.

As always, I was on the hunt for sexy big boobs. I felt optimistic, as popular culture indicates this city is a good destination for breast implants. Unfortunately, this was a few weeks ago and stripper names are so generic that I've forgotten them all.

My first stop was The Body Shop on Sunset. It was Saturday night at around 11:00pm, but not crowded. Most of the customers seemed to be college aged and didn't seem to be spending much. I gazed around and saw many nice looking girls and a few with modest size implants (C or D cups). Then, all the way by the entrance, I saw a brunette with big implants. It was hard to assess the size from across the dark room, but I knew just from her silhouette she was the one I wanted. She was curvaceous (not fat) with a nice big butt. Well, she disappeared for a bit, then reemerged and I looked at and smiled. She looked back, but didn't seem to get it. I was tired of waiting so I just approached her myself and off we went to the lapdance area.

She had terrific breasts, probably in the F cup range. I think I bought 15 minutes of time with her. While the boobs were 'Grade A Premium,' her dancing skills were pretty bland and it wasn't a very sensual time. I'd still do another lapdance or two with her if I was in the area again though - You just can't turn down big sexy boobs like hers.

I left that club and tried to meet girls at normal bars for a while. I didn't realize Los Angeles bars close at 2:00am, though. How lame. I thought it was a party city. After striking out, I went to Seventh Veil, which is not far off Sunset Boulevard. This club was a lot busy than the Body Shop, at least by 2:00am. I was approached by many dancers, but none were busty and none had implants. I spotted a cougar in 'civilian' clothes who looked like she was hiding balloons under her shirt. It appeared that she was just arriving to the club, and I was holding out hope that I would soon see her on the stage. I spotted a second girl with (smaller) implants around this time as well - A younger girl with sexy platinum blonde hair.

After 30 minutes or so, I finally saw the busty cougar on the floor in a bikini. She was camping out next to some other guy. She left him, and started to talk to someone else. I realized that with the club being pretty crowded, I would have to take matters into my own hands. I moved over near her and once she finished her conversation, I introduced myself and we were off to the lapdance area. I'd estimate her at a DDD cup, but unfortunately, she was very lame. She began the dance even though the song playing was already half over. She only flashed me a couple of times instead of removing her bra, and she stood 2-3 feet away nearly the whole time.

I ditched her pretty quick afterward and moved in on the platinum blonde. Now she was much better. Smaller boobs (probably DD), but a terrific dancer and very sexy. She smelled nice and would bite my neck and moan in my ear during the dances. She encouraged me to touch and suck her boobs. I'd highly recommend her and would go back to the club for her, though I can't remember her name.

On my next visit to LA, I went downtown and again didn't visit any strip clubs until the normal bars were closed. I arrived at Deja Vu on main street at about 2:30am. There was a bit of a line to get in the club, and as I was waiting I saw two strippers heading into the club to work. One of them looked amazing! She had dyed blonde hair; oversize, obvious breast implants;and a huge, huge butt. I instantly knew that size was not possible organically and that this was the first woman I had seen in person with butt implants. Her butt was the size you would expect on a women 30 or 40 pounds heavier. I hadn't even entered the club, but I already knew which girl I wanted to take for lapdances.

Well, I got inside, and she was nowhere to be seen, so I watched the stage show. It was mostly skinny girls who would fit in A or B cup bras. I was approached by countless dancers and turned them all down. I did see a couple moderately busty women on the stage, though. Then, I saw a second girl of interest. This one was a brunette, who also had breast implants and an enormous butt. She the second girl I ever saw who had butt implants.

I really, really wanted to get with one of these girls, but they were hard to find and seemed to disappear as soon as I saw them I briefly saw the blonde in a bikini bringing some other dude to the lapdance area. Then, the DJ announced a 2-for-one dance special, and called all of the girls (that weren't already giving dances) up to the stage. The brunette was there, so I seized my chance.

She was sexy and probably wore a D cup. Of course, her giant butt was the real highlight for me. I loved it - After the up-close experience, I'd say that big butt implants are as much of a turn on as big breast implants. The problem was though, that she seemed kind of unhappy or bored and didn't smile at all. The dance was good, but she seemed like she just didn't want to be there. When our two songs were over, she didn't say anything and just stood up. I tried to drum up some enthusiasm and said 'Thank you, your body is so amazing,' but she just replied 'Okay' in a monotone voice.

I stuck around at the club hoping to meet that sexy blonde. The DJ gave some shout-outs and said that Justin Beiber, Chris Brown and Lamar Odom were in the club. I didn't see those guys and assume they were in some mega vip area. I believe it though, because the quality of the available girls seemed to go down and the stage rotation was much shorter. I waited around for over an hour but never saw the girl I was after.

I really wanted to have fun in LA while I could. I gave up hope on the blonde and I foolishly bought a half-hour VIP with an okay-looking asian girl with D cups. Unfortunately, she was boring and awful. One of the first things she told me after we began was how she expected me to tip her at least $50, and an additional tip if I wanted to touch her. I am fine with giving tips, but only if I liked what I paid for, and certainly never if I'm told to give one preemptively.

This is the problem with LA in a nutshell. All the public places close early. All the good parties are private and by invitation only.

chaychay

• Thank You
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2018, 04:26:26 am »
I've been to LA a few times now, and each time I come home surprised at how few augmented girls I see, including at strip clubs.

Last time I was there, given my schedule, I only had one chance to visit one club and it was mid afternoon. Called Blue Zebra. Alas, it was pretty dead. I asked a few of the dancers I spoke with if many of their colleagues have fake boobs, and they all seemed to think that there are only a handful that work there.

Any other suggestions or recommendations would be appreciated! I'm heading back there this April.

axis

• Thank You
  • -Given: 991
  • -Receive: 1244
  • Too Big to Fail
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2018, 04:45:45 am »
If Orange County isn't too far away for you, Newport Barbie/"Sassy" at Fritz's That's It in Anaheim:
https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=7002.0

Just went up to 1400cc last week.  Has anyone seen her dance with her new bigger size?
----
axis
----
The Anti-Butt Augmentation Thread: https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=44475.0

Meta4

• Donor
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5515
  • -Receive: 35461
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2018, 04:04:17 am »
Lol, what strip clubs are you guys going to? I live in So Cal and I know plenty of strip clubs with women with fake tits. I mean there are two, merely miles away from where I live that have several fake boobed babes. You guys must be going to crappy strip clubs. Also for those disappointed with the supposed lack of fake boobs in LA, you guys are tripping. I see fake tits almost on a weekly, just by going out to the mall or clubs. Hell 2 of my coworkers have fake tits. There are plenty over here, trust me.

JohnnyB

• Thank You
  • -Given: 531
  • -Receive: 584
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2018, 05:50:22 am »
How does your  post help anyone? If you have names of good clubs, simply write it down.
Lol, what strip clubs are you guys going to? I live in So Cal and I know plenty of strip clubs with women with fake tits. I mean there are two, merely miles away from where I live that have several fake boobed babes. You guys must be going to crappy strip clubs. Also for those disappointed with the supposed lack of fake boobs in LA, you guys are tripping. I see fake tits almost on a weekly, just by going out to the mall or clubs. Hell 2 of my coworkers have fake tits. There are plenty over here, trust me.
nk=topic=14857.msg418897#msg418897 date=1516590257]
[/quote]

chaychay

• Thank You
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2018, 01:58:30 am »
Great!
So, which clubs do you recommend?

I'm probably only going to be able to go out on one occasion, so I hope I pick the best!

chaychay

• Thank You
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2018, 10:37:44 am »
I wound up at Seventh Vail tonight, a Friday night. It was around midnight when I got there. It was a major disappointment. There were only two girls with implants, and they were the servers.
It was a $20 cover, I got a sparkling water for $10. I left less than an hour later. Dances were expensive. $40/song if I understood correctly.
I walked over to Crazy Girls, but the cover was $40. I might have gone in if I hadn't already spent so much. I asked how much dances were, the door man said he didn't know. It's up to the girl. That's a new one for me.

I'm still in town. I still hope to get lucky and find a good place.

Eddie_Valiant

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2635
  • -Receive: 972
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2018, 10:09:59 pm »
OC is the place to be. Try Fritz That's It, a half-hour drive down the 5..

axis

• Thank You
  • -Given: 991
  • -Receive: 1244
  • Too Big to Fail
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2018, 10:35:21 pm »
Does Fritz's have other XXL girls besides Sassy?  Does she even still dance there?
----
axis
----
The Anti-Butt Augmentation Thread: https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=44475.0

Meta4

• Donor
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2018, 09:59:16 pm »
Sorry for the late reply. Went to red light district in Tijuana last night. Two good strip clubs are Fritz this is It, in Anaheim and 
Sams Hofbrau in LA. Tell me what you think. This babe below strips at Sams Hofbrau so it should be good!

https://www.instagram.com/sams_hofbrau/

host image online

Meta4

• Donor
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2018, 10:02:59 pm »
Also if you want to go the extra mile and get way more bang for your buck, then go to the red light district in Tijuana, Mexico. Soooo much better and cheaper, plus you can fuck them. I will post a link below describing the strip clubs and brothels there.

https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=43961.0

Tags: