Author Topic: Doctor in London/UK to do the "fake look"  (Read 5109 times)

loveboobs

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 439
  • -Receive: 623
  • Plastic makes perfect...
Doctor in London/UK to do the "fake look"
« on: May 25, 2015, 01:26:57 pm »
Hi all. My GF has agreed to get breast implants, and she is willing to get the "fake look".  Does anyone know what doctors (or groups) might be good bets to have a look at/talk to? Both in terms of supporting/not trying to talk the patient out of getting fake-looking breast implants, and also in terms of expertise?

My ideal result is something like Sasha Cane in this pic: http://images2.spicyadulttools.com/64.46.38.232/hosted/photodromm_312/higher/08.jpg

Also, anyone know much about the results of places like MYA? They seem to have more of an emphasis on the more fake/glamour look on their sites, which I'm hoping might be a good sign.
Plastic makes perfect...

dannyboygti

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 5
Re: Doctor in London/UK to do the "fake look"
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2015, 05:46:18 pm »
my girlfriend is booked to have 700cc implants with dr frati at mya in london at the end of august. shes already a 34dd/e and has been told she will reach the 34g/h she wants 2 achieve also asked for the high round fake look and was told that is fine and will be given so hope that helps

loveboobs

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2015, 05:53:39 pm »
Thanks dannyboygti :) Did you/she discuss in detail what they'll do to achieve that? Was Dr. Frati positive/supportive about doing the fake look?
Plastic makes perfect...

dannyboygti

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 5
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2015, 11:56:27 pm »
no we havnt discussed what he will do she just told him she wants the big round fake look and he said thats fine they will sit high and close together and so on, he didnt seem to mind doing the fake look when she asked she did mention 800s to which he wasnt very supportive of as said they would be to big. he is a fantastic surgeon the gf insisted he did the implants as he did her uplift and did a very good job :)

i will say he is a guy of little words and wont tell you anything so to get answers you have to ask him everything as he didnt tell us weather they would be unders or overs or anything we had to ask so many questions to get answers

AAtoDD

• You can touch enhanced breasts so it's not fake!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 513
  • -Receive: 1104
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2015, 03:21:18 pm »
You are right, if she wants large implants, she needs a plastic surgeon who frequently uses such implants. An implant is an implant but large implants required specific skills. I totally agree with you, if she decides to go under the knife she needs an expert.
My question is more about the look to achieve. Are you sure that she wants obviously fake breasts? If she really wants oversized fake breasts she will insist for this look in front of a conservative plastic surgeon.
Already performed:
-Total labiaplasty + hoodectomy
-Definitiv pubic hair removal
-First breast augmentation (create pockets)
To be performed:
-Second breast augmentation (for projection)
-Diet+fitness

https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=25980.255

Essexbunny

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1641
  • -Receive: 3527
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2015, 06:56:17 pm »
You could also get in touch with Linia.. I mentioned them in another thread already cause I had one of my surgeries with them  :)
The original and biggest boobed bunny ;)

Instagram *No more free advertising for banned people*

Twitter *No more free advertising for banned people*

www.*No more free advertising for banned people*

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6003
  • -Receive: 7231
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2015, 03:25:02 am »
An implant is an implant but large implants required specific skills.

Just as much as 'regular' implants require specific skills to get specific results. There are plenty surgeons that can't even pull off to get a nice look with small implants. (nice being subjective of course...)
If you want something specific, you should make sure your surgeon has the skills required to pull this off.

... If she really wants oversized fake breasts she will insist for this look in front of a conservative plastic surgeon.

You really don't want to have surgery done by somebody that isn't comfortable with or does not fully support your choice or view on this matter.

loveboobs

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2015, 12:59:40 pm »
no we havnt discussed what he will do she just told him she wants the big round fake look and he said thats fine they will sit high and close together and so on, he didnt seem to mind doing the fake look when she asked she did mention 800s to which he wasnt very supportive of as said they would be to big. he is a fantastic surgeon the gf insisted he did the implants as he did her uplift and did a very good job :)

i will say he is a guy of little words and wont tell you anything so to get answers you have to ask him everything as he didnt tell us weather they would be unders or overs or anything we had to ask so many questions to get answers

We actually went and spoke with a consultant at Mya last week. A couple of concerns were, first, they don't have *any* details on their before and after pics - not even the surgeon!! And also they only do silicone, which can't be overfilled to increase the fake look/feel.
Plastic makes perfect...

loveboobs

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2015, 01:03:31 pm »
You could also get in touch with Linia.. I mentioned them in another thread already cause I had one of my surgeries with them  :)

Thanks, was it London or one of their other locations? :) Was it implants or something else you got there? Do you know if they do saline implants?

Sorry for all the questions, heh
Plastic makes perfect...

loveboobs

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2015, 01:04:31 pm »
You really don't want to have surgery done by somebody that isn't comfortable with or does not fully support your choice or view on this matter.

Agreed...!
Plastic makes perfect...

AAtoDD

• You can touch enhanced breasts so it's not fake!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 513
  • -Receive: 1104
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2015, 10:11:08 pm »
... If she really wants oversized fake breasts she will insist for this look in front of a conservative plastic surgeon.
Nobody want to have surgery done by somebody that isn't comfortable or does not fully support your choice or view on this matter.
But a serious plastic surgeon can ask you about your motivations, your work, your life, just to be certain that you will not be disappointed
Can you imagine an opera dancer with 800cc ultra high profile under her corset?
Can you imagine girl having implant just to please her boyfriend? (especially if he is in the office and ask for the bigger, faker breasts without consideration for his girlfriend...)
I don't think so, the plastic surgeon asks a few questions to make sure it's for the right reasons.
It can be perceived as a lack of support, but once past questions, the plastic surgeon can show you he feels comfortable with the big implants and he wants to give you what you expect.
Already performed:
-Total labiaplasty + hoodectomy
-Definitiv pubic hair removal
-First breast augmentation (create pockets)
To be performed:
-Second breast augmentation (for projection)
-Diet+fitness

https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=25980.255

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6003
  • -Receive: 7231
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2015, 07:47:32 pm »
"ask you about your motivations, your work, your life"

Sure he can, he's just not in a position to do so, not his job, he's not a psychologist.
He can do this to 'connect' with the patient, but never should this be used to asses the patients choice, the only things that he should be concerned about is the patients physical health and desired result.  (I say physical health because mental health issues go far far beyond the implications of or desire for fake boobs)

Tags: