Author Topic: Brown Barbie's very own topic: Arie's ambitious girlfriend  (Read 128136 times)

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
Re: Brown Barbie's very own topic: Arie's ambitious girlfriend
« Reply #90 on: August 26, 2015, 12:01:58 am »
Here is the broken image link for Olga Loera's pic honey:

"You can't choose the results"

Maybe not exactly, but a good surgeon will get close, so don't worry about that babe, we'll get close to out dream boobs...

I love Danielle Dereks boobs a whole lot as you know, the only thing I dislike is the boob on a boob look or double bubble she has going on in some positions.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 12:04:55 am by Arie »
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

AAtoDD

• You can touch enhanced breasts so it's not fake!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 513
  • -Receive: 1104
« Reply #91 on: August 26, 2015, 08:53:03 am »
You guys all know that daddy decides everything about my looks. But that doesn't mean I don't have dream boobies or something I really want. I know that daddy will choose the boobs size etc. how he likes but he will definitely keep my dream boobies in mind! I like alot of different fake boobs on girls but for myself I really like these. I know some are morphs, but I don't care lol.
I think that he decides nothing about your look
He does not require from you to get you breast implants
He suggests and you do
He show you the good and bad sides of XL implants
As you realize that large breasts are nice on your body and as you are formers to accept the constraints of large implants, you'll inflate your breasts considerably.
Your dreams come together, it's beautiful!
How old is your daddy?
Already performed:
-Total labiaplasty + hoodectomy
-Definitiv pubic hair removal
-First breast augmentation (create pockets)
To be performed:
-Second breast augmentation (for projection)
-Diet+fitness

https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=25980.255

Brown Barbie

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 416
  • -Receive: 622
  • Daddy's Little Girl
« Reply #92 on: August 26, 2015, 02:52:48 pm »
Yeah, it's true that i have somthing to say. But daddy decides. I think it's sexy and a submissive idea that daddy makes me into a perfect fuckdoll like he wants. That's why I gave him full control about my looks. I'm lucky to have such a nice boyfriend, my opinion matters too.

P.S he is 28 years :)

xoxo BB
18 Year old aspiring Bimbo wanting 1500cc overfilled saline implants

See my pictures here: 
https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=32976.0

Please consider donating to help me reach my goals, I'd be really grateful ;-) brownbarbies.boobie.fund@gmail.com

Brus84

« Reply #93 on: August 28, 2015, 06:11:23 pm »
Everytime I read this thread, I first can´t beliebe it. You let us take part of your dream, which is also my, and I think, our dream.

As I saw the pics, I knew that your daddy will do all the best. I adore fit/slim girls with big fake tits. Actually I think it´s never to late for a boob job, but your way is the best.

Just imagine, next spring you will walk through your city with a nice set of boobies. Sure there will be some haters. But you will enjoy how boys AND girls will look at you.

You´re going the right way. Your daddy is a happy person.

Brown Barbie

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • Daddy's Little Girl
« Reply #94 on: August 30, 2015, 06:13:06 pm »
Everytime I read this thread, I first can´t beliebe it. You let us take part of your dream, which is also my, and I think, our dream.

As I saw the pics, I knew that your daddy will do all the best. I adore fit/slim girls with big fake tits. Actually I think it´s never to late for a boob job, but your way is the best.

Just imagine, next spring you will walk through your city with a nice set of boobies. Sure there will be some haters. But you will enjoy how boys AND girls will look at you.

You´re going the right way. Your daddy is a happy person.

I'm just happy to share it! And im really glad some of you all are enjoying  and following our story. I'm really grateful for that!
xoxo BB

See my pictures here: 

Please consider donating to help me reach my goals, I'd be really grateful ;-) brownbarbies.boobie.fund@gmail.com

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #95 on: September 01, 2015, 11:49:16 pm »
Today was another first for BB and me; we decided to go out with her wearing rice sizers, to see how it would be, and test public reaction. I couldn't help myself and overshot the 1200-1500cc mark a bit. I ended up stuffing 2kg of rice in each sizer, which should equal about 2500cc. Here are the before and after pics:

BB showing off her new boobs:

They looked nice, but are a bit bigger than we are currently even considering, that plus the weight made us decide to go spend the rest of the day with a more conservative filling of 1.2kg per sizers (about 1500cc)

It's incredible how small these look in the pics when they are huge in person! It felt real awesome walking around town with such a busty GF hugging on to me. They subtle and some a little less subtle glances where awesome, even tho she gets her fair share of glances normally as well. If you focus on the eyes of men and women, you can see the moment they look down to her chest, and either linger, or gaze away quickly. We tried our best to keep it cool, and act as if all was normal, but we couldn't help to LOL every now and then. BB was scared of inappropriate behavior, but we had none of that.

We had dinner, and it's very special to have the girl I love so dearly, sporting a very nice rack, opposite of me <3

I'm sure BB will tell you some more, or awnser any questions. Cheers!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 05:07:29 pm by Arie »
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

Brown Barbie

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • Daddy's Little Girl
« Reply #96 on: September 02, 2015, 06:23:36 pm »
Hey you guys!
Arie and I were planning to do the rice sizers again. He asked me really politely I would dare to go out for dinner with the rice sizers... straight away I said YES. But then I was thinking omg how would I look and what  will ppl say. But yeah when Arie made them and I put it on with a shirt and jacket. I fel in love with the way I looked! OMG I was laughing the whole time cuz it felt so strange. Ppl think it's real but we know it's just rice. Idk just the idea made me giggle. Also I loved that I couldn't see my feet and holding Arie's arm, it was really weird to hold on to haha. Alot of little things that I couldn't do because of my boobs! I loved it!

When I had to take off the boobs I was really sad :( i was, again, flat chested  </3 although it was really heavy (I now have really bad neck pain, who will come and massage my neck!? :P) I think this definitely has shown me the fun sides..

I asked Arie to NOT throw them away! I want to show them of next time :D
I really hope you like the pics. Feel free to ask and give opinions, I'd really like to hear from you guys!! Thankyou ❤❤❤

xoxo BB

See my pictures here: 

blind

• Thank You
  • -Given: 767
  • -Receive: 2568
« Reply #97 on: September 04, 2015, 03:10:34 am »
looks great.

i like your smile ;) 

Brown Barbie

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • Daddy's Little Girl
« Reply #98 on: September 04, 2015, 06:07:29 pm »
looks great.

i like your smile ;)

Thank you so much! ❤❤

See my pictures here: 

Slice

« Reply #99 on: September 05, 2015, 01:01:39 am »
You're clearly gorgeous, Arie is very lucky!

I think you looked amazing at 2500cc I hope you're brave enough to try that size on and go out in public some day! Would your shirt and jacket even fit that size?

ChrisR1

« Reply #100 on: September 05, 2015, 05:05:07 am »
Pics look great, and I love hearing about your experiments  ;)

Brown Barbie

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • Daddy's Little Girl
« Reply #101 on: September 07, 2015, 10:34:57 am »
You're clearly gorgeous, Arie is very lucky!

I think you looked amazing at 2500cc I hope you're brave enough to try that size on and go out in public some day! Would your shirt and jacket even fit that size?
Hi! thanks! and I really hoped to try that size in 2500cc but it was too heavy. I have to carry all  the weight with my neck because of the sports bra. Arie and me have to find another way to wear em. so maybe soon :P

Pics look great, and I love hearing about your experiments  ;)

Thank you! glad you like it, happy to hear that :*

xoxo BB
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 10:36:33 am by Brown Barbie »

See my pictures here: 

lolchair1

« Reply #102 on: September 08, 2015, 09:32:54 am »
I haven't commented so far, but I have been following your topic since the beginning. I really like the experimenting with sizers you are doing. Those 2500's really look damn amazing on you  :D

Thanks for sharing your experiences so far, and looking forward to seeing more. (especially those awesome candid style pics) 8)

Brown Barbie

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • Daddy's Little Girl
« Reply #103 on: September 08, 2015, 10:33:51 am »
I haven't commented so far, but I have been following your topic since the beginning. I really like the experimenting with sizers you are doing. Those 2500's really look damn amazing on you  :D

Thanks for sharing your experiences so far, and looking forward to seeing more. (especially those awesome candid style pics) 8)

OMG was  so happy when I read this! Thanks for following me from the beginning, I'm not only doing this for daddy but also for you guys!! glad you liked the pics   ;D

xoxo BB  :-*

See my pictures here: 

oschkosch

« Reply #104 on: September 08, 2015, 06:28:01 pm »
I know that this may upset some people here, but an under-age (<18 years old) girl calling a grown man "daddy" is some what disturbing to me. But everyone to his own....

You may also want to reconsider getting implants straight at age 18, since your breasts may most likely continue to develop another few years. It's a basic thing most plastic surgeons point out. Your body is not fully developed at 18.

Good luck...