Author Topic: Marie Claude Bourbonnais  (Read 2568437 times)

mrderpy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 271
Re: Marie Claude Bourbonnais
« Reply #2190 on: December 26, 2020, 03:02:29 pm »
And people thought I was being an ass suggesting she get better glasses.

dweeBdeterMined

• Thank You
  • -Given: 123
  • -Receive: 1801
« Reply #2191 on: December 26, 2020, 05:17:18 pm »
When it comes to that posts from that person, it is easily ignored if it doesn't provoke outright laughter to begin with. There probably will be a day when those posts will be subpoenaed by police in relation to a manifesto that concerns them. The person just comes here to spew hate on as many threads as possible.

But I will reiterate, when it comes to MC, she never had any aspirations of being an international glamour model. She is an artisan, a seamstress. Making presumptions about what other modifications she should have done or do and the rationalizations behind them are moot. She really is perfectly happy sewing and creating foam carrots and robots and spiders while fixing up her workshops. For all the vitriol on this thread regarding her career and appearance, it won't change her or her plans.
And she still is very popular despite going her own way so she may actually be doing something right.

thomaservo

• Thank You
  • -Given: 46
  • -Receive: 41
« Reply #2192 on: December 27, 2020, 12:02:39 am »
When it comes to that posts from that person, it is easily ignored if it doesn't provoke outright laughter to begin with. There probably will be a day when those posts will be subpoenaed by police in relation to a manifesto that concerns them. The person just comes here to spew hate on as many threads as possible.

But I will reiterate, when it comes to MC, she never had any aspirations of being an international glamour model. She is an artisan, a seamstress. Making presumptions about what other modifications she should have done or do and the rationalizations behind them are moot. She really is perfectly happy sewing and creating foam carrots and robots and spiders while fixing up her workshops. For all the vitriol on this thread regarding her career and appearance, it won't change her or her plans.
And she still is very popular despite going her own way so she may actually be doing something right.

Hahaha, you should see the PM's he's sent me after I contradicted him in Angela Devi's thread.

As for MCB, I agree. For all her appearances on popular nude/non-nude modeling sites in the past, she's got her own thing going, and clearly it's working. The artistic cosplay shoots she does allow her to be more creative and control how her fans see her. Why disparage a woman with such a mindblowing body from doing what makes her happy and sharing that body with us?

PMFN1

• ( ⵙ )( ⵙ )           )   (          (  *  )
  • Explicit-Users
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 435
  • -Receive: 26549
  • Petra Morgan Forever
    • Elle Matthews 1500cc
Fly High
« Reply #2193 on: December 27, 2020, 11:00:04 pm »

« Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 07:58:49 pm by PMFN1 »

mstein

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1555
  • -Receive: 1030
« Reply #2194 on: December 28, 2020, 11:25:36 am »
She is the perfect woman and doesn't need any "correction".

mrderpy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 271
« Reply #2195 on: December 28, 2020, 02:21:15 pm »
No woman/man is superficially 'perfect' and every human could use correcting....either naturally or unnaturally.
That's all your opinion and a shitty one at that.

thomaservo

• Thank You
  • -Given: 46
  • -Receive: 41
« Reply #2196 on: December 28, 2020, 04:30:13 pm »
No woman/man is superficially 'perfect' and every human could use correcting....either naturally or unnaturally.
That's all your opinion and a shitty one at that.

Don't feed the monkeys or even approach their cage. They'll only fling their crap at you.

Lo9i

• Thank You
  • -Given: 38
  • -Receive: 153
« Reply #2197 on: December 28, 2020, 07:33:34 pm »
always found it a bit weird for someone to go "well she should get a bigger/better random thing here or there..she should stop doing this or that" like ,you're just someone somewhere probably a country or an ocean away from this person you've never met or will meet telling them you know what's best,how do you figure that arrangement works for you?

as hard as it is to define what things on the internet are intended for, what I've mostly believed is these adult forums were meant to admire what already exists in a more personalized manner or around similar audience,but to demand or suggest modifications?feels like a weird entitlement of some sort,like telling a musician to quit a genre or telling an actor to go for more dramas instead of cheap action flicks

not trying to judge how someone would spend their leisure time, you're free to daydream or imagine things all you want if you're doing just that, but for me it feels some here have those lines in particular blurred.

doggzilla

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2417
  • -Receive: 1421
« Reply #2198 on: December 28, 2020, 07:53:31 pm »
In what alternate universe did anyone say anything like that?

I said it would be fucking awesome and its completely up to her. She knows better than us what she will be happy with.

She looks fucking awesome in that last set, go bust a nut and calm down already.

Lo9i

• Thank You
  • -Given: 38
  • -Receive: 153
« Reply #2199 on: December 28, 2020, 11:32:28 pm »
didn't mean to single you out , it's more of a general comment about disputes i notice on this thread when i check it out from time to time
on the other hand, must have some kind of merit you thinking all the disagreeing/hateful comments are pointed at yourself

chicasexy

• Thank You
  • -Given: 431
  • -Receive: 6685
  • hi
    • Chica Espectacular
« Reply #2200 on: December 29, 2020, 11:00:29 am »
Reupload old videos please

dhobson00

• Thank You
  • -Given: 390
  • -Receive: 499

Trophylover

• Adore Trophies!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2218
  • -Receive: 11246
  • I adore the concept of Trophy Wife’s.
« Reply #2202 on: December 30, 2020, 10:46:35 pm »
Wonder how many chicks in the world, use her fotos for showing the surgeon their After surgery goal 😉

https://www.imagevenue.com/view/o?i=37444_pic_119_123_62lo.JPG&h=img159&full=1
Definition of a Trophy Wife:

Huge Fake Tits, Hair Extensions, French Nails, Big round Booty, some nice pair of stilettos, pouty swollen lips, elegance, intelligence, classy outfits, nasty fucking, gagging and deepthroat skills!

https://www.reddit.com/u/trophylover

P10

• Thank You
  • -Given: 224
  • -Receive: 4346
« Reply #2203 on: January 01, 2021, 03:55:45 pm »

Trophylover

• Adore Trophies!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2218
  • -Receive: 11246
  • I adore the concept of Trophy Wife’s.
« Reply #2204 on: January 01, 2021, 04:54:24 pm »

When i see a picture like that, i remember why i hate snow :D
Definition of a Trophy Wife:

Huge Fake Tits, Hair Extensions, French Nails, Big round Booty, some nice pair of stilettos, pouty swollen lips, elegance, intelligence, classy outfits, nasty fucking, gagging and deepthroat skills!

https://www.reddit.com/u/trophylover