Author Topic: teenie B update!  (Read 26317 times)

boobsluvr

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 5
Re: teenie B update!
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2015, 12:17:47 am »
Are you guys hallucinating? She is a fake or at least has not agreed to verify that she is not a fake. I recognized the photos from a real person who did not want her real identity revealed.

The pic in the blue shirt looks like a morphed version of another picture I have saved on my computer.  It is mirrored and cropped, boobs slightly larger.  EXACT same pose down to the wrinkles in the shirt and finger positions.

Hmmm....
Alphs, I'm curious - where did you see that photo posted?
Also, phlalawyer, who is the person you mention that didn't want to be identified?  Can you share anything else, without giving away anything she didn't want given away??
Curious...

teenieB

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 89
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2015, 12:07:26 am »
Wow, you go away for a month, then while your gone they move your thread and then crucify you!
Verification photo sent (was not planning on joining, but just to stop the vilification :( )
Thanks again to those who provided such helpful support and insight.

merciscool

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 114
  • -Receive: 2094
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2015, 04:30:49 am »
teenieB, if you've been getting any harassing messages in private, please let us know by PMing an Admin or Moderator. As for the stuff on the forum in public view, we'll take care of that.

If your post is only about your topic being moved, it shouldn't have ever been started in the Star Member section to begin with. You don't ever need to verify your identity here, but that section is specifically for verified members, that's all. :)

Your topic can be returned to that topic after Indy or Kwuk confirms the verification photo and posts it in your topic.

Thanks for understanding.

Danielle Derek

havok1209

• Thank You
  • -Given: 507
  • -Receive: 472
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2015, 04:13:38 pm »
I hope we still see you around the forums teenie!

Indy

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1291
  • -Receive: 11322
« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2015, 03:40:42 am »
Wow, you go away for a month, then while your gone they move your thread and then crucify you!
Verification photo sent (was not planning on joining, but just to stop the vilification :( )
Thanks again to those who provided such helpful support and insight.
Hi TeenieB, we did indeed receive the verification picture, but could you please upload it again in a decent resolution? It was nearly a thumbnail, difficult for us to make anything from it.
I want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live.

Brown Barbie

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 416
  • -Receive: 622
  • Daddy's Little Girl
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2015, 01:29:44 pm »
Congrats! You look amazing, can't wait to see more xx
18 Year old aspiring Bimbo wanting 1500cc overfilled saline implants

See my pictures here: 
https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=32976.0

Please consider donating to help me reach my goals, I'd be really grateful ;-) brownbarbies.boobie.fund@gmail.com

Tags: