Author Topic: Polypropylene Breast Implants  (Read 31931 times)

AAtoDD

• You can touch enhanced breasts so it's not fake!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 513
  • -Receive: 1104
Re: string breast implants
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2015, 04:26:34 pm »
I dont get why people keep wondering about PPP string implants. There was a period when people thought: you cant go huge unless you get PPP implants". Beshine has shown thats not true and that expanders can do the same without having all the PPP downsides.

PPP string downsides:
No control over the growth
No control over the shape
Life long draining required
High complication rate

PPP string like stacked implants sounds good when you know little about it. When you do some research you realise its an extremely risky and unreliable method.
It's a kind of fetishism.
The girl need regular medical checkup and draining.
The implants can grow without limits.
No plastic surgeon will agree to upgrade a girl with 5000cc each side with 6000cc... With string or polypropylene she just have to wait without draining.
Already performed:
-Total labiaplasty + hoodectomy
-Definitiv pubic hair removal
-First breast augmentation (create pockets)
To be performed:
-Second breast augmentation (for projection)
-Diet+fitness

https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=25980.255

misterhermit

• Thank You
  • -Given: 223
  • -Receive: 55
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2015, 08:20:30 am »
I really don't think they would grow endlessly.  That means I could put 1 cc of it in a blue whale and it would eventually explode.  5 or even 10 times larger is not infinity.  I think chelsea is actually pretty close to the largest size she would get if she didn't drain anymore.  She just doesn't want to go any bigger because it's hard enough to live a normal life.  Using words like contentious make the implants sound a lot more scarry than they really are.  Isn't that material used in other kinds of implants?
Also remember chelsea got very big implants to start with.  If she got some 100cc string implants initially , I don't think she would get so big.
as much as I love massive implants I honestly think their is a lot of potential for this and they are being demonized simply because people don't like what the bigger girls look like or because of miss information about this subject all together.
A lot of veriables exist in the manufacture of something like this and we don't know how consistant the inventor was with these variables.  Very small details could yield very big changes.  I read through the medical trial and it seemed pretty positive to me for the most part. 
No control over size... exempt for... draining
no control over growth... exempt for draining
no control over shape... if you inflate breasts beyond a certain point they are going to look like balloons.  You can control the initial shape of the implants.  The more you fill up the rounder you get just like any other implant.
life long draining required... until u stop growing.  I refuse to believe that small implants will grow forever. 
high complication rates... like what? the implants swelling?  If u know it's going to happen it's not a complication.
draining may sound utterly terrible to many people but I doubt its that bad.  I have to take a shot every few days and let me tell u.  it's not a big deal. 
If you have done research on this beyond the initial study that was performed please enlighten us as to the source you gained the information from. 
Hopefully I didn't come off to heated about this I'm not trying to flame anyone.

Bianca

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 6
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2015, 11:48:40 pm »
hi luna,
i have this implants inside. and no, in the moment, there are no country, that use this implants regulary. only for testing, my doc has change again for 5 years my old pp implants for new one with better growing for both boobs in the same time.

but i have to go every week to my doc, that she can check my and my boobs and the last growing.

best regards
bianca

Abutre

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1880
  • -Receive: 619
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2015, 11:47:07 am »
hi luna,
i have this implants inside. and no, in the moment, there are no country, that use this implants regulary. only for testing, my doc has change again for 5 years my old pp implants for new one with better growing for both boobs in the same time.

but i have to go every week to my doc, that she can check my and my boobs and the last growing.

best regards
bianca

Hello Bianca!

Nice have you here.  ;D Can you talk more about you and your boobs/implants? A picture will be great!  ;)
A friend is like your bra: give you support and are close of your heart.

“What a terrible era in which idiots govern the blind.”
William Shakespeare

misterhermit

• Thank You
  • -Given: 223
  • -Receive: 55
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2015, 10:15:08 am »
Hi bianca!
You know, you should look at becoming a star member.  You would get many more replies and serious responses that way.

Brown Barbie

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 416
  • -Receive: 622
  • Daddy's Little Girl
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2015, 12:06:21 pm »
Hi! Im new here :)
Can anyone explain what 'string breast implants mean'?
18 Year old aspiring Bimbo wanting 1500cc overfilled saline implants

See my pictures here: 
https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=32976.0

Please consider donating to help me reach my goals, I'd be really grateful ;-) brownbarbies.boobie.fund@gmail.com

AAtoDD

• Thank You
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2015, 09:06:23 pm »
Hi! Im new here :)
Can anyone explain what 'string breast implants mean'?

There are several names used for it.

- string implants
- silly string
- polypropylene string implants

So the last one is the most accurate one.

So the material is out of polypropylene - a very inert material: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polypropylene , but it interacts with the surrounding tissue due to mechaniclal irritation, which causes the serum production that fills the breast pocket.
The material is brought into a string / cord
The cord / string was implated into an already existing breats pocket (of a former implant) through a tube with incission at the navel.
Now this cord / string is put into something like a raveled fishing line: https://en.wikipedia.org/?title=Fishing_line#/media/File:Filet_de_p%C3%AAche_DSC00632.JPG

I don't know how thick the strings were. Even it is 10+ years ago I think I remember that it was said they are feelable through the skin.
So if someone has something to correct, please do so.
The polypropylene string interacts with the surrounding tissue and due to mechanical irritation it produces serum that fills the breast pocket.
The serum fills the pocket and not the implant, it is not an overfilled implant under pressure spherical and firm.
With such implants you have into your breast pocket a breast implant, polypropylene string and time after time more and more serum.
The serum is inside the breast pocket but not under pressure inside the breast implant.
It must be just flange...
Is that true?
Already performed:
To be performed:
-Diet+fitness

caps

• Thank You
  • -Given: 378
  • -Receive: 1534
Re: Polypropylene Breast Implants
« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2016, 09:10:08 pm »
Now browse from the topic:
"The implants consist of a coil of polypropylene inserted into each breast. There is no silicone or saline implant.

The “string” irritates the internal breast tissue, which causes the boobs in question to produce a natural serum.

This fluid gets absorbed by the implant, which then swells, grows and irritates the tissue further, causing continuous breast growth.

The initial string content was equivalent to 2500cc. Her doctor estimates the growth has increased the size of each breast to over 10000cc."

Somebody knows a picture or link,how do these implants look? when he is not yet planting, before the Op.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 09:14:35 pm by caps »

mr_pickles

• Thank You
  • -Given: 12
  • -Receive: 50
  • 1000 cc's is not a goal, it's a starting point
« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2017, 04:53:50 pm »
I believe Plenty UpTopp and Elizabeth Starr had them as well
“I don’t like tit for tat. I like tit for tit. Bring on the boobies!”
― Jarod Kintz

AAtoDD

• Thank You
« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2017, 02:37:17 pm »
Now browse from the topic:
"The implants consist of a coil of polypropylene inserted into each breast. There is no silicone or saline implant.

The “string” irritates the internal breast tissue, which causes the boobs in question to produce a natural serum.

This fluid gets absorbed by the implant, which then swells, grows and irritates the tissue further, causing continuous breast growth.

The initial string content was equivalent to 2500cc. Her doctor estimates the growth has increased the size of each breast to over 10000cc."

Somebody knows a picture or link,how do these implants look? when he is not yet planting, before the Op.

I don't know if I'm wrong or not

Those implants are made of a coil of polypropylene wire.
Implants are inserted into breast, like other breast implants.
The frictions between polypropylene wire and the breast tissue irritates the tissue and natural serum is produced into the pocket.
The natural serum is absorbed by the implant, which then swells a bit grows and irritates the tissue further
It ends when the coil can't swell any more, then the girl have a coil of polypropylene word swelled to the maximum with her natural serum in each breast.

Even if I don't like the look of those uncontrolled flabby implants, I would like to see how it looks like before the implantation and after removal.
Already performed:
To be performed:
-Diet+fitness

bigmac

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 371
  • -Receive: 363
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2017, 03:06:32 pm »
I believe Plenty UpTopp and Elizabeth Starr had them as well

Elizabeth Starr yes, Plenty Uptopp no

Tags: