Author Topic: The RedLine Scenarios  (Read 118904 times)

TheRedLine

• Thank You
  • -Given: 533
  • -Receive: 2345
The RedLine Scenarios
« on: December 05, 2014, 12:53:11 pm »
I have been thinking of starting a morph thread with a slight twist.

I quite like the juxtaposition of a well dressed woman/girl in a floral dress with huge fake boobs.
I think the contrast of the "normal" woman, with the huge fake boobs is a major turn on.

Another thing I want to try is depicting certain scenarios. Basically other women in the same picture displaying emotions like boob greed, jealousy, shock and awe or just leering at the other women's fake boobs.
I like the effect that fake boobs have on other women. Often they are either pissed off because they know there is no way they can compete for attention, or they are turned on and want a pair themselves. Either way I find it kind of hot!
These could be mini "stories" I suppose.

Many of these will be "donor morphs", where the boobs come from another picture, and they can be tricky. So the thread will likely not burst with content, but it could be good.

Let me know what you think. I will be posting asap.

Cato

• Thank You
  • -Given: 272
  • -Receive: 420
    • Cato's morphs
Re: The RedLine Scenarios
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2014, 04:08:16 pm »
Sounds like an interesting idea. I'm looking forward to seeing some of your works. This whole 'contrast' concept gets me quite intrigued, although for my own morphs I prefer the 'changed reality' concept. So lets see what you can come up with.
Visit me on tumblr, wordpress or deviantart.

TheRedLine

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2014, 11:46:41 pm »
Well, I am a bit nervous about this. I don't know if this is going to be in many people's taste. But what the hell, lets get this show on the road.
Here follows "The RedLine Scenarios" and "girls next door".

Picture this scenario...

She has been dominating the scene all night because of her good looks, being bitchy to the ladies and aloof towards the men. That is until she turned around, facing a perfect pair of huge fake boobs. She would like to let others believe that she is put off by their fakeness, but her expression proves one thing... she is intimidated. She knows anything negative she says now will only display her insecurity.

She is not the center of attention anymore, because when your rival has 1800cc breasts, she is by default the hottest woman in the room. She can only stare at her rival's breasts in anger as her dominance of the room fades away... pretending to be disgusted, realising she has become irrelevant.

What can I say about the next picture.

Well, huge fake breasts are good on your own time, but when you go to work, you are expected to cover them properly so your clients won't notice.

Cato

• Thank You
    • Cato's morphs
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2014, 01:39:10 am »
Wow. You're good. I would not have expected your morphs to be this good (Of course I do not know you, but beginners usually do some blurry warping without cleanup. On the other hand you never said you were a beginner.). There is absolutely no reason for you to be nervous, your work has everything we could want in this subforum: perfect (fake) boobs, morphs.
Can we demand more? No.

Do we get more? Yes: good quality, and a witty background story.

Do we want more? I can only speak for myself here, but the answer is definitely 'Yes'. I want to see more of your morphs, read more of you scenarios and I want to encourage you to even elaborate a bit more on the scenario. That means, the scenario ideas are pretty nice, but since they are of such a descriptive nature, they are rather factual. Perhaps they would be even better if you can write them more as a short story or as a caption?

TheRedLine

• Thank You
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2014, 02:38:51 am »
Wow. You're good. I would not have expected your morphs to be this good (Of course I do not know you, but beginners usually do some blurry warping without cleanup. On the other hand you never said you were a beginner.). There is absolutely no reason for you to be nervous, your work has everything we could want in this subforum: perfect (fake) boobs, morphs.
Can we demand more? No.

Do we get more? Yes: good quality, and a witty background story.

Do we want more? I can only speak for myself here, but the answer is definitely 'Yes'. I want to see more of your morphs, read more of you scenarios and I want to encourage you to even elaborate a bit more on the scenario. That means, the scenario ideas are pretty nice, but since they are of such a descriptive nature, they are rather factual. Perhaps they would be even better if you can write them more as a short story or as a caption?

Firstly, coming from a morph artist of your stature, this is a major... major compliment.
Yes, you are right, I'm not new to morphing, but I have never shared my work. This is the first forum I have ever joined as I generally despise social media, but this place is fantastic.

And also, thank you for the input. If I "create characters (give them names)" would that help. I know I was being quite technical, but I was trying to create the scenario in as little space as possible.

If you could elaborate a bit on ---"the scenario ideas are pretty nice, but since they are of such a descriptive nature, they are rather factual. Perhaps they would be even better if you can write them more as a short story or as a caption?"--- I would really appreciate that.

Cato

• Thank You
    • Cato's morphs
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2014, 04:10:15 am »
Yes, you are right, I'm not new to morphing, but I have never shared my work. This is the first forum I have ever joined as I generally despise social media, but this place is fantastic.
I'm glad you've overcome that repulsion. Visiting other places as well, I have to say this forum is one of the most optimistic, friendly and open minded communities that I know of (Just do not visit the Jordan Carver thread over at the Models/Glamour section, or you will be proven the opposite ;-) )

If you could elaborate a bit on ---"the scenario ideas are pretty nice, but since they are of such a descriptive nature, they are rather factual. Perhaps they would be even better if you can write them more as a short story or as a caption?"--- I would really appreciate that.
I'll try if I can get my opinion across: Since you did mainly elaborate the first scene, while the second is but a oneliner, let's focus on the first scenario. You describe everything from an external position, the narrator is neither the previous men magnet nor the appearing bombshell. Yet your narrator is omniscient: he knows the men magnet's thoughts and construes her facial expression. In my opinion, you need not tell the story from one figure's perspective, but it helps a lot to avoid one common pitfall: you often report instead of elaborate. One instructor once told me, we 'had to show and not tell'.

Let me give you examples from shortened passages.

You write:
*She can only stare at her rival's breasts in anger [...]*
You basically tell the reader: Okay, so now she's angry. Instead you could have elaborated a bit (let's call the men magnet 'Keira').
Hardly noticed by the raucous audience around Keira's eyes darted towards the newcomer, wandering shortly over her common face but quickly fixating on th blonde's boobs. Her mouth, which was bubbling with gossip, compliments and mocking left and right, grew into a narrow line as her bright teeth slightly bit into her lower lip. While  she previously had be lasciviously reclining on the lounge benches she slouchy leaned forward, hiding her comparatively small bust even more. Averting her head with attitude, she could not stop her eyes from wandering, nervously skipping back into the corner of her eyes, darting at the intruder.  Her breathing had become laboured and the vigilant bystander might have had noticed the widening of her pupils, but her defeat was obvious when her voice, several pitches too high, cracked as she said: ...

Well, that was a bit exaggerated perhaps, but it's just to get my point across. You can in most cases show the reader, what's going on, instead of telling them "Her breasts were perfect." Show them how they are round, creating the cleavage beginning at her sternum, flaring out and inward again as the curve of the breast meet again before diverging into round teardrops, while still sitting high and firm to the grip on her chest. Make the readers take in the sweet scent with his nose, while he notices all the detailed freckles on the upper half, while they can (in their mind, of course) play with the protruding and hardening nipples, which they will tickle and watch jump back into their places, or let them caress the areolae with their thumbs and make them feel the tiny bumps over the puffy area ...

Yeah, I guess you get me now. It's my opinion, and my advice. I have never before really written a story for my morphs, I'm always just glad when I finished one, and try to put it online as fast as I can. Good luck.

migsanch

• Thank You
  • -Given: 993
  • -Receive: 5866
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2014, 01:31:20 pm »
Keep it up RedLine!
Maybe all of us should collaborate on a strip and "à la Lost", we just continue the previous guy's story with an imposed lady or ladies...

katamari2

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3505
  • -Receive: 1740
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2014, 05:39:18 pm »
A member here used to run a blog based around this idea. Although the blog itself is gone, the remnants of the thread on this is still here: https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=6891.0

Your work is good! Don't hesitate to post material here, nobody is going to hate on you, and if they do the mods will... 'take care' of them.

TheRedLine

• Thank You
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2014, 02:23:57 pm »
I've been thinking about this. I don't think many of my scenarios will necessarily include very detailed text, many will be one liners. I'm more interested setting a scene, giving it context  and letting the viewer's imagination do the rest. Also, it can become quite time consuming.

That being said, I'm keeping in mind what Cato said. He had some good points.

So here is post 2.

The perfect "girl next door"

The Model and Her Assistant.

Mary is Gabrielle's new personal assistant. She is a sweet girl, quite shy, maybe even a bit conservative. She helps Gabrielle in between photoshoots getting coffee, taking care of her schedule and choosing outfits for the next shoot. She sees Gabrielle naked quite often and has become infatuated with her enormous bulging fake breasts.

Mary constantly finds reasons to work near Gabrielle. Picking things up, moving things around. And when she leans in, tries to conceal that she is stealing a glance, at times blatantly staring at Gabrielle's huge round nipples. Getting her face as close to them as she possibly can. Gabrielle notices this, but doesn't mind. She finds it quite arousing.

Sometimes Mary will "accidentally " brush her hand against Gabrielle's breasts as she puts down a coffee, then watch them gently swing from side to side, getting a sense of their impressive weight.

jayjay88

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1767
  • -Receive: 3791
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2014, 12:27:11 am »
Don't worry about what people like.  People respect excellence, and clearly your morphs are technically
proficient.  Beyond that, you have already established a unique style in displaying your morphs.
Welcome to the forum.

jayjay
HEY GUYS: Check out my tumblr blog for a great morph experience:
https://jayjay8899.tumblr.com

TheRedLine

• Thank You
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2014, 03:14:13 am »
Thanks for the encouragement everyone. It's very much appreciated.

I don't have any scenarios for this round, but here are a few morphs. Hope you enjoy them. :)

Jes

• Thank You
  • -Given: 8714
  • -Receive: 3498
  • Callipygian
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2014, 10:32:37 pm »
Great concept & execution - keep it up!
——————
Please post Instagram pics at full 1080 pixel resolution!
How to:
https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=30810.0

Share UNDERBOOBs!
https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=25806.0

Amanda Hanshaw ++
https://mega.nz/#F!jh8TgbRb!b8rKg_JgO6BH_34VBD58VA

TheRedLine

• Thank You
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2014, 08:00:13 am »
Great concept & execution - keep it up!

Glad you like it. I'm working on more, will post it asap.

TheRedLine

• Thank You
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2014, 11:30:17 am »
Emma's enormous new breasts are getting a lot of attention at work.

Angelic Beauty

TheRedLine

• Thank You
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2014, 01:13:43 am »
Three more  ;)

Tags: