Author Topic: Inflate_A_Val  (Read 43807 times)

Inflate_a_val

• Val BALL( o Y o )NS
  • Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 66
  • -Receive: 57
  • Join me on my journey of EXPANDING my chest!
    • PATREON
Inflate_A_Val
« on: December 27, 2016, 05:10:48 am »
HELLO EVERYONE!  :-*
Posted this in the XXL Disscusion board, but figured that introducing myself here as well would be nice.
First off let me start by saying that, I HOPE EVERYONE HAD A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! Who else is very excited to start the New Year!?
I am a newbie here, and I am looking forward to getting to know everyone.
Right now, I am working very hard to be able to afford expanders before Thanksgiving 2017! I hope you all will follow me on my journey to a SUPER BUBBLY COKE BOTTLE BODY! Watch me enhance myself naturally and modified with expander
BALL( o Y o )NS!
Well, I am Valerie... Val for short.
I am 5'5" and very curvy/thick. I'm mixed and like to think of myself as the best of around the world being Puerto Rican, Czech, and Irish. Mostly just fierce in my bubbliness, and my curviness. I am a believer in self expression and 100% body image positive. ALL WOMEN ARE BEAUTIFUL Women should see their body for the temple that it is. We should all love ourselves first, and then the enhancements come next!

I am currently pursuing a SUPER EXAGERATED hour glass shape. I have just started waist training.
One of my goals is; from a side view, I want to project as much in the front as I do in the back.

I am currently 42DD - 36in waist - 49in hips/bum.
Goal is to attain gallon size breasts through Saline Expanders (yes 1gal ea breast) There really is just something exciting to me about gallon size jugs...
Who agrees???
I am also working out / weight lifting to attain an even more round rump and lean/defined thick thighs!
Another goal; I hope to achieve 55" booty (possibly bigger depending on final breast size)

I would like to share everything, but at this point it is best I dont say my entire background story. This is due to my current career. I do not want to jeopradize my lively hood. However, rest assure that I am not afraid to embrace my very near future body modifications. It is just, currently at this point, I have to keep that side of my life a bit of a secret.
HINT:(Currently Deployed)

Anymore questions... please ask away!

Please follow me on IG @inflate_a_val
Code: [Select]
3000cc 2000cc 1000cc massive mammories body modification booty
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 08:49:59 am by Inflate_a_val »
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @inflate_a_val

Meta4

• Donor
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5515
  • -Receive: 35461
Re: Inflate_A_Val
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2016, 10:21:26 am »
Welcome inflate_a_val!! Good to have you aboard.

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2016, 11:17:19 am »
Welcome!
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

Zipacna

• Thank You
  • -Given: 821
  • -Receive: 1380
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2016, 11:22:33 am »
Welcome from my part as well!

You have certainly very admirable goals  ;D I have one question for now. Are you planning on hitting that 55 inch (or bigger as you said) booty completely naturally, or do you have any enhancements in mind regarding that?

Also sent you a follow request on ig

Inflate_a_val

• Val BALL( o Y o )NS
  • Star Member
  • Thank You
    • PATREON
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2016, 12:45:45 pm »
Thank you Meta4!
I would really like to hear about everyones personal interests. What are some of your personal favorite augments? Tell me about specific things that when you see they just really catch your eye?...
Xo,
Val

Inflate_a_val

• Val BALL( o Y o )NS
  • Star Member
  • Thank You
    • PATREON
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2016, 12:51:10 pm »
Hello again Arie,
Thanks again for taking the time ti read and respond! Just as I have aske Meta4, I am also wanting to ask you the same thing. What really catches your eye when it comes to augmentation? I know obviously BOOBS LOL, but I am meaning more specific. For instance, Do you like them to sit high om the chest, do you like seeing them wider than the gals body, even with hips, etc...?
Looking forward to your response!
Xo,
Val

Welcome!

froman

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2016, 01:05:35 pm »
Welcome, Val!

I hope you have a blast on here! Looking forward to watching your journey take place.  :)

Inflate_a_val

• Val BALL( o Y o )NS
  • Star Member
  • Thank You
    • PATREON
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2016, 01:09:31 pm »
Hello Zipacna,
My booty goals have been in work for 3yrs. I started off with diet and excercise, and went from 260lbs ro 220lbs. I am still working on dropping a bit more, but do not have an exact number in mind. For myself, Diet/body goals are not just about numbers on scales it is about healthy lifestyle and also being happy to me happiness is Thick Strong thighs and a ROUND RUMP
SORRY I GOT A BIT OFF TOPIC HERE LOL
Anyways, along with lifestyle change and building my booty in the gym. I reached a goal of mine and decided to do a modification. So, I have already had a brazilian buttlift procedure done. They took fat from my tummy, love handles, and inner thighs and injected it right into my bum.
I am very happy with the results and plan on doing another in the future. I should have gone BIGGER

As I've already stated, I am interested in everyones ideas. What really catches your eye when it comes to augmentation? The details and specifics please!
Xo,
Val

Welcome from my part as well!

You have certainly very admirable goals  ;D I have one question for now. Are you planning on hitting that 55 inch (or bigger as you said) booty completely naturally, or do you have any enhancements in mind regarding that?

Also sent you a follow request on ig
« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 01:12:17 pm by Inflate_a_val »

Inflate_a_val

• Val BALL( o Y o )NS
  • Star Member
  • Thank You
    • PATREON
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2016, 01:17:19 pm »
Froman,
Happy to see your response here! As I have asked the other responders I'd also like to ask you the same.
What really catches your eye when it comes to augmentation?
SPECIFIC DETAILS PLEASE

Looking forward to your response
XO,
Val

Welcome, Val!

I hope you have a blast on here! Looking forward to watching your journey take place.  :)

Meta4

• Donor
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 5515
  • -Receive: 35461
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2016, 02:10:08 pm »
Thank you Meta4!
I would really like to hear about everyones personal interests. What are some of your personal favorite augments? Tell me about specific things that when you see they just really catch your eye?...
Xo,
Val

I personally love curves. And based on your description and profile pic you have them all in the right places. I congratulate you on your future endeavors. I mean if you look amazing now I can only imagine what you will look like once you fulfill your desired look.

Douglee

• Thank You
  • -Given: 540
  • -Receive: 51
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2016, 02:12:39 pm »
Welcome Inflate_A_Val,

I look forward to your transformation and descriptive narrative.
Some of the things I enjoy are the facial expressions conveying how you feel.
A big booty and powerful thighs have great appeal. Well-rounded buns, smooth and firm. Some prefer skinny with big boobs too, a boob to waist ratio or hourglass figure has always had an effect. Nice, wide hips
Big, pouty lips have gained in popularity and have a certain effect in anticipation.
And boobs - full, projecting like torpedos with a bit of hang, wider than your body so easily seen from behind, heavy enough to pull at the ligaments attaching them to your upper chest so that they appear to have strain from the size and weight. Big, wide, projecting areolas topped with nice nubby nipples has appeal hard to describe. A veiny, roadmap appearance conveys fullness, ripeness, fertility; perennial favorites to many. Perhaps this is too descriptive.  ;) Oh, and a Happy New Year!
Douglee

AAtoDD

• You can touch enhanced breasts so it's not fake!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 513
  • -Receive: 1104
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2016, 05:25:51 pm »
Welcome and congratulations for your ambitions goal
Already performed:
-Total labiaplasty + hoodectomy
-Definitiv pubic hair removal
-First breast augmentation (create pockets)
To be performed:
-Second breast augmentation (for projection)
-Diet+fitness

https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=25980.255

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2016, 07:03:03 pm »
Hello again Arie,
Thanks again for taking the time ti read and respond! Just as I have aske Meta4, I am also wanting to ask you the same thing. What really catches your eye when it comes to augmentation? I know obviously BOOBS LOL, but I am meaning more specific. For instance, Do you like them to sit high om the chest, do you like seeing them wider than the gals body, even with hips, etc...?
Xo,
Val

Welcome!

Hi Val, yeah I thought I'd give you the official welcome in ur Star Member topic ;-)

I guess you mean in general? Not specifically on you? If you meant on you let me know, but in general I prefer my women more petite when it comes to the upper body. Slim chest and arms, narrow shoulders and tight waist. The comes the thing that I've discussed with a mate of mine:

I think size fetish men like most of us here like either big boobs on otherwise slim women, or broad hips and big butt but smaller boobs. I think men like us here, like body parts to be out of proportion with everything else, where as women often seem to like curvy hips, big butt and big boobs and want to be more the Jessica Rabbit type of girl. There are ofcoarse plenty of exceptions.

So yeah, I like em skinny and stacked lol (think Stephanie Hills) or maybe more conservative boobs with great booty (think Nicki Minaj). For me in the end it's all about having nice proportions with the waist slimmer, and then either more extreme chest or booty :-)

Boobs I like high, firm and round. Love it when the implant completely dictates the breast shape, preferably being all implant and very little tissue. Nipple placement is important to me as well as clean scars. And yeah, there is something special about seeing beautiful orbs sticking out both sides when you see a girl from the back. One of my favorite angles when it comes to fake boobs. Size wise I always say I'm a 1k to 2k cc kinda guy, because I feel those most often look good, and going bigger often comes with downsides ie lots of visible veins, stretch marks, big areolas, ofc. the weight bringing issues. Having said that: If it can be done safely and looks can be maintained I'll always prefer bigger :-) In fantasy there pretty much is no "to big" for me, but realityis a bitch and I think Beshine is a couple of steps beyond what I call sexy for instance. Not the size, but all the issues that come with the weight etc. Under 1k and I'm often like: What's the point? Atleast if she already had pretty naturals.

Any more questions feel free to ask!
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

froman

« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2016, 11:20:54 pm »
Froman,
Happy to see your response here! As I have asked the other responders I'd also like to ask you the same.
SPECIFIC DETAILS PLEASE

XO,
Val

Welcome, Val!

First and foremost, I am simply obsessed with huge, enhanced breasts. Though, if I were to narrow down to my absolute favorite... I love breasts that sit super high and project outward. I am a big fan of the "bolt-on" look.

I have also more recently become a fan of lip injections/fillers. I love the super plump lip look.

As far as butts go, I am a fan of the "shelf butt."

In summary, I realize I have described EssexBunny in her current state and future plans, haha.  ;D

Inflate_a_val

• Val BALL( o Y o )NS
  • Star Member
  • Thank You
    • PATREON
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2016, 12:08:03 am »
Meta4 / Douglee / AAtoDD / Arie / Froman
WOW WOW WOW! I read each n every response and I love that you all took the time to explain in detail your interests and what intriques you with augmented bodies. I enjoy different perspective on the topic.
Thank you again for your delightfully descriptive responses.
I will respond to each seperately a little while later.

Cheers! XO,
Val

monsieurartois

• Thank You
  • -Given: 553
  • -Receive: 6079
  • i ♥ b( . )( . )bs
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2016, 07:34:28 am »

I requested to follow you on Instagram, but was not approved...  Is there something special we need to do?  Thanks.

faketitsorbust

• Thank You
  • -Given: 33
  • -Receive: 111
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2016, 08:06:24 am »
HELLO EVERYONE!  :-*
Posted this in the XXL Disscusion board, but figured that introducing myself here as well would be nice.
First off let me start by saying that, I HOPE EVERYONE HAD A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! Who else is very excited to start the New Year!?
I am a newbie here, and I am looking forward to getting to know everyone.
Right now, I am working very hard to be able to afford expanders before Thanksgiving 2017! I hope you all will follow me on my journey to a SUPER BUBBLY COKE BOTTLE BODY! Watch me enhance myself naturally and modified with expander
BALL( o Y o )NS!
Well, I am Valerie... Val for short.
I am 5'5" and very curvy/thick. I'm mixed and like to think of myself as the best of around the world being Puerto Rican, Czech, and Irish. Mostly just fierce in my bubbliness, and my curviness. I am a believer in self expression and 100% body image positive. ALL WOMEN ARE BEAUTIFUL Women should see their body for the temple that it is. We should all love ourselves first, and then the enhancements come next!

I am currently pursuing a SUPER EXAGERATED hour glass shape. I have just started waist training.
One of my goals is; from a side view, I want to project as much in the front as I do in the back.

I am currently 42DD - 36in waist - 49in hips/bum.
Goal is to attain gallon size breasts through Saline Expanders (yes 1gal ea breast) There really is just something exciting to me about gallon size jugs...
Who agrees???
I am also working out / weight lifting to attain an even more round rump and lean/defined thick thighs!
Another goal; I hope to achieve 55" booty (possibly bigger depending on final breast size)

I would like to share everything, but at this point it is best I dont say my entire background story. This is due to my current career. I do not want to jeopradize my lively hood. However, rest assure that I am not afraid to embrace my very near future body modifications. It is just, currently at this point, I have to keep that side of my life a bit of a secret.
HINT:(Currently Deployed)

Anymore questions... please ask away!

Please follow me on IG @inflate_a_val

Long time lurker, haven't posted much.  That said, thank you so much for your contribution and for getting involved with the process!  Your engagement here certainly prompted me to post.  It's extremely interesting and, to be frank, arousing to hear your stories about desires re: enhancement and surgery on TPB.  For that, we thank you!

I think for me, the increasingly larger "expander" look has a great deal of appeal; yet, there's something overwhelming at all levels of expansion in a woman that loves and celebrates her enhanced assets.  Penelope Black Diamond, for example, speaks lovingly of her enhancements and her specific desire to hit a certain size that's absolutely mesmerizing.  I personally love breasts that retain a "traditional" look throughout enhancement.  Think Minka--and how well her breasts have maintained their shape and ratio throughout her extensive enlargement.  For me, size is of course a turn-on--the larger they go, the more appeal they inherently have.  That said, Minka's breasts, at their largest, still remained perfectly proportioned and look stunningly sumptuous.  For me, Chelsea Charms definitely achieved this look and ratio in places throughout her never-ending expansion, but Minka and, to lesser extent, Busty Dusty, achieved a combination of size and shape that managed to look gorgeous, elegant, and erotic on an epic level that is difficult to attain for most other enhanced women.  Those women, when lying on their sides specifically, breasts pushing together (my favorite look) are mind-blowingly appealing.  I find it hard to ignore and it stands out in the canon of silicone, saline, and silly-string enhancements.

A slow, steady progression larger has a great deal of appeal so long as it appeals to you--there's also a turn on in the mutual desire to enhance and enlarge.  Minka's breasts (which I believe, despite being silly string so they're somewhat hard to measure, are about 4000cc or so in equivalent), have a beautiful structure to them that's maddeningly beautiful.

I would hope that a gradual expansion through saline injections into expanders would help you both achieve your goals and carefully manage shape, structure, and projection in way that would allow you to be happy with your look and find the optimum appeal to your (inevitable future) fans.

As far as booty goes, I've recently found that the larger and more outlandish the booty, the more I find myself turned on and engaged with this relatively new expansion process.  Lela Star's booty, which is absolutely insane, holds a great deal of appeal.

I suppose the test is this: if regular underwear becomes a skimpy thong when pulled tight across your massive, enhanced booty, I will probably find myself--for lack of a better phrase--weak in the knees.  I love that you're interested in both breast and booty enhancement, and can't wait to see your progress.

And not to be left out, lip injections cannot be underestimated; large, overinflated lips can be ludicrously erotic, and I cannot wait to see where you go with those.

Can't wait to see how all of your personal enhancements and goals progress and thanks for being a part of TPB!

Inflate_a_val

• Val BALL( o Y o )NS
  • Star Member
  • Thank You
    • PATREON
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2016, 08:38:11 am »
I am so sorry, there are people requesting me but have no profile pic and also no posts or followers... Could you send a request and a message with your forum name so I know its not spam. Thank you so much!
Xo,
Val

I requested to follow you on Instagram, but was not approved...  Is there something special we need to do?  Thanks.

soren87

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1052
  • -Receive: 66
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2016, 08:10:22 pm »
Do you have a twitter account? 😊

havok1209

• Thank You
  • -Given: 507
  • -Receive: 472
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2016, 08:10:59 pm »
There is something just so undeniably sexy about a woman fantasizing with the rest of us pervs about getting bigger and bigger, and being so unapologetic about it. So freaking amazing!

Inflate_a_val

• Val BALL( o Y o )NS
  • Star Member
  • Thank You
    • PATREON
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2016, 08:44:51 pm »
SOREN87,
No sorry! I do not have a twitter at the moment.

Do you have a twitter account? 😊

Inflate_a_val

• Val BALL( o Y o )NS
  • Star Member
  • Thank You
    • PATREON
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2016, 08:46:59 pm »
havok1209,
Thank you for your response and I am flattered by tour excitement of my post. So... care to share?

Val

There is something just so undeniably sexy about a woman fantasizing with the rest of us pervs about getting bigger and bigger, and being so unapologetic about it. So freaking amazing!

havok1209

• Thank You
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2016, 04:22:37 am »
havok1209,
Thank you for your response and I am flattered by tour excitement of my post. So... care to share?

Val

Share what I find eye catching? Short story, it's exactly what you have described. I LOVE the exaggerated hourglass look. I think a great example is Penny Underbust, but with larger boobs and ass. I love the thick, strong thigh look too. That is especially eye catching when paired with some massive hooters. There's an Instagram model named bakhar nabieva that has some incredible thighs.

sandoval2099

• Thank You
  • -Given: 68
  • -Receive: 10
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2016, 10:09:24 am »
I sent an ig follow request, along with a note explaining who I am.  :D

I'm going to be honest: a lot of the appeal of a place like TPB for me is seeing women speak with confidence and a degree of frankness (I know it's not completely candid because of course there are a million salivating dudes pressing their noses against the glass) about their bodies and their appearance in sexual terms, which is so taboo in other circumstances that even if I weren't fond of big boobs I might find this place a fascinating read regardless.

But, of course, I am fond of big boobs. In practice I don't find I have a huge preference regarding size or shape - it's not a case of the bigger the better or the more natural the better, because no matter what criterion I try to stake out I can think of a woman I like who defies it with gusto. Slim-and-stacked is great! Thick-thighed and meaty is great! Reading about women's expansions is fascinating, but I get kind of weirded out by people who seem to constantly urge them to go bigger, as we've had people here who illustrate that the health risks are no joke. Ultimately I hope that everyone here can find a look they like and are happy with. I guess that's probably a sappy sentiment but it's also true.

The closest I can come to a broad generalization is that extreme bodies interest me a lot more than extreme faces. Puffed-up lips, botox, super-tanned skin and the like don't do much for me. That's not to criticize the people who make those choices, it's just not what I personally enjoy looking at most. I love the idea of a wholesome, natural face atop an outrageous, extreme body, especially in perfectly normal, workaday clothes. For examples of this, check out Penny Underbust's candids where she's just in a t-shirt or sweater, or google "EnglishGirl boobs."

Why does that work for me? One could speculate that it's something about the idea of a sexuality so extreme that it can't be concealed or contained and transforms even mundane garments into fetish fuel and et cetera et cetera. Heaven only knows.

Yams

• Thank You
  • -Given: 27
  • -Receive: 39
  • The bigger, the better! The tighter the sweater!
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2017, 08:12:51 am »
Hey Val: One gallon sounds pretty damn good to me.

Also, I am eagerly looking forward to any content you may be putting-up on Patreon.

Collector

• Explicit-Users
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 286
  • -Receive: 223
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2017, 07:34:49 am »
Hope I'm not late to say welcome.

GIJ

• Thank You
  • -Given: 739
  • -Receive: 875
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2018, 05:29:12 pm »
Saw on IG she got her expanders in recently so congrats to her, and good luck to her filling up and up :)

dajkam

• Administrator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 161
  • -Receive: 244
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2018, 06:38:22 pm »
what is her IG ?

GIJ

• Thank You
  • -Given: 739
  • -Receive: 875
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2018, 06:39:49 pm »
inflate_a_val funnily enough :P

cined

• Thank You
  • -Given: 324
  • -Receive: 438
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2018, 10:14:29 am »
Anyone know why she deleted her insta?

Big Richard

• Thank You
  • -Given: 278
  • -Receive: 358
  • But, you can just call me Big Dick.
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2018, 05:09:02 pm »
Speaking of "SUPER EXAGERATED hour glass shape"  who did Lela Star's booty? 

issues

• Thank You
  • -Given: 10
  • -Receive: 14
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2019, 10:43:22 pm »

fakebreasts

• Thank You
  • -Given: 656
  • -Receive: 1076
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2020, 02:06:27 pm »
Nice lady

widemind

• Thank You
  • -Given: 18
  • -Receive: 192
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2020, 07:23:11 pm »
nice, ... but in mordid obesity ...

kaban101

• Thank You
  • -Given: 18
  • -Receive: 16
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2020, 01:51:15 pm »
Froman,
SPECIFIC DETAILS PLEASE

XO,
Val

"I am a big fan of the "bolt-on" look".

Me Too, LOL!!!

Welcome, Val!

First and foremost, I am simply obsessed with huge, enhanced breasts. Though, if I were to narrow down to my absolute favorite... I love breasts that sit super high and project outward. I am a big fan of the "bolt-on" look.

I have also more recently become a fan of lip injections/fillers. I love the super plump lip look.

As far as butts go, I am a fan of the "shelf butt."

In summary, I realize I have described EssexBunny in her current state and future plans, haha.  ;D

havok1209

• Thank You
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2023, 08:22:17 pm »
Bummer to report, she's downsizing as of today.

cined

• Thank You
  • -Given: 324
  • -Receive: 438
« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2023, 03:20:36 am »
Still an active member of the military, I'm surprised she could handle it even this long.
Hope she's happy and healthy

00haf

• Thank You
  • -Given: 219
  • -Receive: 324
« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2023, 08:48:50 pm »
terrible news! wishing her the best

demosthenes

• Thank You
  • -Given: 423
  • -Receive: 752
  • The Faker The Better
« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2023, 03:48:34 pm »

What size did she downsize to? Any plans to go back?
I've been debating if her OF is worth it. Now that she's divorced, kinda hoping she does some b/g but if she's still active deployed, maybe that's too much to hope.

havok1209

• Thank You
« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2023, 07:31:10 pm »

What size did she downsize to? Any plans to go back?
I've been debating if her OF is worth it. Now that she's divorced, kinda hoping she does some b/g but if she's still active deployed, maybe that's too much to hope.

She's not divorced.

And not sure what size she went down to, she's still pretty big. Her BBL is huge though.

demosthenes

• Thank You
  • -Given: 423
  • -Receive: 752
  • The Faker The Better
« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2023, 08:51:58 pm »
She's not divorced.

And not sure what size she went down to, she's still pretty big. Her BBL is huge though.

Husband's instagram bio says https://www.instagram.com/showingbigger00
GrowingBigger00
Sharing what i personally love!
Ex husband of wifey inflate_a_val
Main account @growingbigger00
onlyfans.com/inflate_a_val

So...I dunno..unless he's just playing with us?