Author Topic: Fake (big) boobs caught in public places  (Read 399083 times)

principessa

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 3
Re: Fake (big) boobs caught in public places
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2011, 09:47:16 pm »
Here in Norway there are some orginari girls out there with "big" implants. I guess big here, is not the same as in the US. Or it sure is not. norwegian surgeons does't do bigger then 800cc. Soo... 500 is looked at as big over here.
But that's another discussion.... :)

Wrong. I got 1000 cc implants there. I'm going to 1200-1300 cc's this year as well. The limit is 800 cc's in the US, but no limit here in Europe.

IHNB

« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2011, 09:55:44 pm »
Here in Norway there are some orginari girls out there with "big" implants. I guess big here, is not the same as in the US. Or it sure is not. norwegian surgeons does't do bigger then 800cc. Soo... 500 is looked at as big over here.

Wrong. I got 1000 cc implants there. I'm going to 1200-1300 cc's this year as well. The limit is 800 cc's in the US, but no limit here in Europe.

Any pics? :D

principessa

• Thank You
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2011, 11:21:44 pm »

Yes, I have pics, but I doubt I will be uploading any for you to see here. My pics have already been stolen by one of the members here. It's creepy when a guy opens several accounts at plastic surgery forums and pretends to be a girl - just to obtain a few pics of amateur girls.

IHNB

« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2011, 11:33:01 pm »

Yes, I have pics, but I doubt I will be uploading any for you to see here. My pics have already been stolen by one of the members here. It's creepy when a guy opens several accounts at plastic surgery forums and pretends to be a girl - just to obtain a few pics of amateur girls.

Oh sorry to hear about that :(

milky

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 94
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2011, 01:31:52 am »

May I ask why you are here then? It's great to have more women posting, most who do are fine with members here admiring their looks - pro models or not. If you're here with a chip on your shoulder, and accusing members here of doing something unethical, then why post?

principessa

• Thank You
« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2011, 02:52:57 am »

May I ask why you are here then? It's great to have more women posting, most who do are fine with members here admiring their looks - pro models or not. If you're here with a chip on your shoulder, and accusing members here of doing something unethical, then why post?

Accusing? It's a fact. Faketitsorgtfo.com is down permanently because of copyright infringement. That is not why I'm here though. I was looking for more pics of a certain model and had to join to see them here.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 07:10:29 am by principessa »

MasterDragonfly

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 764
  • -Receive: 452
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2011, 05:07:41 am »

While I would personally find the pics to be an unexpected perk, I'm actually more interested in the surgical details. The who/what/where/etc stuff. Surgeon contact info, brand/model of implant, how your experience was, that sort of thing.
Former admin of
(since retired)

principessa

• Thank You
« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2011, 07:18:41 am »

While I would personally find the pics to be an unexpected perk, I'm actually more interested in the surgical details. The who/what/where/etc stuff. Surgeon contact info, brand/model of implant, how your experience was, that sort of thing.

Well, there will always be an exception when you start talking about absolutes. Why are you interested in that though (I'm assuming you're a guy, not a girl wanting implants)?

Jtwenty7

• Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3548
  • -Receive: 174
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2011, 09:08:13 am »
Why are you interested in that though (I'm assuming you're a guy, not a girl wanting implants)?

I (a guy) am also interested in technical details of augmentation because I find it intrinsically fascinating, because sometimes I talk to women who know less than me, and because I would not want to have a spouse or s.o. have a bad experience.

Perhaps it is a simple as:  I like numbers, I like breasts, I like numbers about breasts.
"Stay busty, my friends."

MasterDragonfly

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2011, 06:05:53 am »

Well, there will always be an exception when you start talking about absolutes. Why are you interested in that though (I'm assuming you're a guy, not a girl wanting implants)?

Pretty simple, really. Click on the Larger Implants Info logo in my signature. All will be revealed. (Click on the Reference link to zoom in on the relevant stuff.)

Fwiw, yes I'm a guy. My wife has 1000cc saline implants, too.
Former admin of
(since retired)

ilovemarymadison

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2084
  • -Receive: 381
  • Mary the Goddess
« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2011, 04:43:38 pm »
no pics in her profile?

dnver918

• Thank You
  • -Given: 681
  • -Receive: 1010
« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2011, 06:58:01 pm »
There are lots of us here who are very interested in breast implants and all of the details that go with them i.e. cc amount, profiles, etc.  Most of us probably know more about the process than the majority of women who have implants.  If you are into larger and preferably fake breasts like we are on this forum then this is also usually a major interest.  Guys and girls all like different things, this just happens to be what we like.

Fedde

• Thank You
  • -Given: 89
  • -Receive: 88
« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2011, 03:42:21 am »

What the engine is to a car that's what the boobs are to a guy who is interested in breast implants. They don't just care about performance (cupsize) but also about the displacement (number of cc's), type of fuel (filing used for the implant), turbo, compressors or athmospheric (high profile, medium profile or low profile) and offcourse the manufacturor (brand) and type (type/style) of the engine (implants).

principessa

• Thank You
« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2011, 10:19:07 pm »

What the engine is to a car that's what the boobs are to a guy who is interested in breast implants. They don't just care about performance (cupsize) but also about the displacement (number of cc's), type of fuel (filing used for the implant), turbo, compressors or athmospheric (high profile, medium profile or low profile) and offcourse the manufacturor (brand) and type (type/style) of the engine (implants).

Absolutely, I understand that. But *most* guys are just interested in the results, not the whole process of the procedure (thus mine and others pics from private albums got stolen).

Btw, I was not hurt when I noticed the stolen pics, just thought it was stupid.

MasterDragonfly

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2011, 04:37:54 am »
Absolutely, I understand that. But *most* guys are just interested in the results, not the whole process of the procedure

If I may...? I propose that most guys who like implanted breasts are interested in the results. Guys who are steadfastly against the idea (or simply don't like larger breasts) won't be quite so appreciative. (Hopefully stating the obvious here.)

That said, I suppose it wouldn't be unreasonable to suggest that I (and others here) are interested in the details, not unlike how some folks are interested in the details of bodybuilding, not just the final results. (Yeah I know, not a great analogy....)

Truthfully, I've no idea why I'm interested in the details. Maybe it's the geek in me. Then again, I don't have a clear idea why I'm so fascinated with large breasts, either.

A few months back, a friend of mine checked into hospital with what I learned to be a long-term heart condition which had gotten bad enough that he couldn't put it off any longer. After his evaluation, they determined 2 of the valves were failing, and 1 of the remaining ones was being overworked as a result. Needless to say, heart surgery was imminent.

Curious, I browsed Youtube looking for videos relating to heart surgery, eg, mitral valve repair. There's some pretty amazing progress in this area which can help avoid splitting the patient open like a lobster.

Similarly, prior to my wife's LAP-band surgery, I spent time educating myself. There are some great videos on Youtube which detail this procedure. But I digress.

Point being, it can be fascinating stuff. Don't know if that makes me a boobjob geek, or what.
Former admin of
(since retired)

Tags: