Author Topic: New boobs ... time to change  (Read 183892 times)

AAtoDD

• You can touch enhanced breasts so it's not fake!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 513
  • -Receive: 1104
New boobs ... time to change
« on: December 15, 2014, 11:31:51 am »
When you just get a breast augmentation the new assets are generaly hurtful, everybody can accept to pass through.

My interest regards the next phase, between the end of the painful phase (few days after the surgery) and the moment everybody (the girl with implants, her husband, friends and coworkers) are used to the new assets.

If you or your girlfriend get implants, is it good memories now?
Already performed:
-Total labiaplasty + hoodectomy
-Definitiv pubic hair removal
-First breast augmentation (create pockets)
To be performed:
-Second breast augmentation (for projection)
-Diet+fitness

https://theperfectboobs.net/index.php?topic=25980.255

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6003
  • -Receive: 7231
Re: New boobs ... time to change
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2014, 07:25:04 pm »
The end of the painful phase is not always after a few days, my girlfriend was in a lot of pain for a full 3 weeks.
As far as acceptance goes, not everybody in her environment knows about it, it's not a super huge size and her clothes cover everything most of the time. She used to wear padded bra's.
The people that do know gave some mixed reactions but i guess it's all normal to everyone that knows now 5 months post-op.

Afaik nobody was really interested to know more about it, which was a bit strange i think, but it could have to do with quite a conservative environment.

I'm not sure if this answers your question, it wasn't too clear what you wanted to know.

AAtoDD

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2014, 11:34:22 pm »
The hurtful period depends on lot of things like the volume of implants, the placement under or over the muscle, the size of the pocket, how is the skin and muscle stretched, the individual reactions of the body, etc.
I spoke of some days, but it can be very hurtful for some weeks... OK now I'm prepared for the worst :-( but I still want them augmented ;-)
My question was about the next phase, when you (your GF) don't need any more painkillers and begin to enjoy your (her) enhanced breast.
What memories do you have?
Men's look and compliments when you go outside... you have boobs now
It gets stuck when you put on a tight top... you have boobs now
In private how does he react with his new toys... you have boobs now
You feel the breast bouncing when you run... you have boobs now
Already performed:
To be performed:
-Diet+fitness

MasterDragonfly

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 764
  • -Receive: 452
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2014, 01:16:01 am »
My wife got 1,000cc implants under the muscle 7 years ago. She was in a fair amount of pain/discomfort for about 3-5 days post-op. This was mainly due to muscle spasms which kept forcing her to hunch her back. It wasn't the weight, it was muscle spasms. Once in a while she would force herself to sit up straight, which gave her a few moments of relief, but the spasming muscles would eventually win out, and force her to resume the curved position.

And for whatever reason, she was convinced that after a few days they would be 'ready'. Meaning, she had somehow not understood that the wait period is a good 6 weeks.
Former admin of
(since retired)

AAtoDD

• Thank You
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2015, 02:19:50 pm »
Thank you for your feedback.
I'm now sure to have a breast augmentation in the few next months. I'm so happy for me and my boyfriend.
Can I compare the period of discomfort with the breast implants with the heels? I'm tall so I have never tried heels before the 6 last months. My boyfriend (he's very tall) was asking me for a while but I knew it was hurtful at the beginning, men will star at me, it's not practical...
Anyway one day (for my boyfriend birthday) I bought myself inches (2 inches high only) and he was so in love, I think it was the best present he ever get...
Since I bought other heels and I m able to walk with 3 inches know. I know it will hurt at the end of the day but I'm ok the sensation of discomfort because people (especially men) are much more careful.
Is that the same with the breast?
Already performed:
To be performed:
-Diet+fitness

MasterDragonfly

• Global Moderator
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 764
  • -Receive: 452
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2015, 12:23:37 am »
I know it will hurt at the end of the day but I'm ok the sensation of discomfort because people (especially men) are much more careful.

There will only be discomfort for the first handful of weeks, obviously the worst will be the first few days.
Former admin of
(since retired)

Brus84

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2015, 06:35:50 pm »
Hey AAtoDD,

I like your comparison with the heels! I think it´s exactly like this! Every beginning is hard, but it´s worth it! You´ll always find some bad examples. Don´t listen to the people, who just bring bad thoughts into your head. Do what you want to do and enjoy it. I´d be very glad for you, your husband and all the other people (men and women) who enjoy to see beautiful people, to hear you once did it! In this forum we´ve got so many good examples of enhanced boobs. It´s great that you found us!!!

AAtoDD

• Thank You
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2015, 06:38:59 pm »
Already performed:
To be performed:
-Diet+fitness

AAtoDD

• Thank You
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2015, 06:40:01 pm »

Thanks. I'm tall so I need large implants and I'm slim so large implants will be disproportionate. The disproportion is a good thing because I would like to get the fake look results it means round, with lot of upper pole, high profile, well marked demarcation between the enhanced breast and the ribcage, in 2 words PROUD BOOBS! My limit isn't the maximum volume my plastic surgeon is able to insert but the maximum volume I can get without lot of constraints in my daily life.
Your feedback are welcome
What makes you remember you/your girlfriend are surgicaly enhanced? putting on a XS t shirt? running and feeling the weight of your breast? choosing swimming suit? All unpleasantness that show everybody and remember you that you have implants.
Already performed:
To be performed:
-Diet+fitness

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6003
  • -Receive: 7231
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2015, 10:11:56 am »

Thanks. I'm tall so I need large implants and I'm slim so large implants will be disproportionate. The disproportion is a good thing because I would like to get the fake look results it means round, with lot of upper pole, high profile, well marked demarcation between the enhanced breast and the ribcage, in 2 words PROUD BOOBS! My limit isn't the maximum volume my plastic surgeon is able to insert but the maximum volume I can get without lot of constraints in my daily life.
Your feedback are welcome
What makes you remember you/your girlfriend are surgicaly enhanced? putting on a XS t shirt? running and feeling the weight of your breast? choosing swimming suit? All unpleasantness that show everybody and remember you that you have implants.

I rarely think of her as surgically enhanced, it's more the sheer awesomeness of her assets that i get reminded of.
This happens quite a lot, when she's changing clothes (having a struggle getting that shirt on/off). Fitting new clothes is awesome now, just looks spectacular. When we get intimate of course also the look and how they feel.
I don't really feel the weight since they aren't huge and the implants have quite a broad base on her chest, so there's not a lot of weight 'hanging' out there. (which again, is awesome)

AAtoDD

• Thank You
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2015, 11:25:53 pm »
I'm now sure to have a breast augmentation in the few next months. I'm so happy for me and my boyfriend.
Can I compare the period of discomfort with the breast implants with the heels? I'm tall so I have never tried heels before the 6 last months. My boyfriend (he's very tall) was asking me for a while but I knew it was hurtful at the beginning, men will star at me, it's not practical...
Anyway one day (for my boyfriend birthday) I bought myself inches (2 inches high only) and he was so in love, I think it was the best present he ever get...
Since I bought other heels and I m able to walk with 3 inches know. I know it will hurt at the end of the day but I'm ok the sensation of discomfort because people (especially men) are much more careful.

I like your comparison with the heels! I think it´s exactly like this! Every beginning is hard, but it´s worth it! You´ll always find some bad examples. Don´t listen to the people, who just bring bad thoughts into your head. Do what you want to do and enjoy it. I´d be very glad for you, your husband and all the other people (men and women) who enjoy to see beautiful people, to hear you once did it! In this forum we´ve got so many good examples of enhanced boobs. It´s great that you found us!!!

Hi all
I'm so happy to give you news: I will have my breast augmentation in July, I'm so happy and excited ;-) even if I choose only small implants for my first surgery.
I have to wait until this sommer
Valentin's day will come soon, so I needed something special for him, not mandatory a gift, but something special.
No lingerie, a bra could be nice only I get round breast inside... so with my AA cup no way
So I went to the Louboutin shop and bought a pair of Iriza with 4 inches heels.
I walk inside to learn how to manage such stilettos, and day after day it becomes easier... saturday will be the first time outside.
My boyfriend will be in love when he will discover myself in top of such shoes
Already performed:
To be performed:
-Diet+fitness

Brus84

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2015, 01:53:50 pm »
Awesome news!!! You don´t take prisoners! This kind of women I like!

Maybe I didn´t understand correct. Will you defintly start with small implants? I hope you will stay eager... :-)

Wish you all the best. Your boyfriend is a lucky guy!!!

AAtoDD

• Thank You
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2015, 05:45:46 pm »
Awesome news!!! You don´t take prisoners! This kind of women I like!

Maybe I didn´t understand correct. Will you defintly start with small implants? I hope you will stay eager... :-)

Wish you all the best. Your boyfriend is a lucky guy!!!
Thank you Brus84
It's indeed an awesome news for me! I will have my breast augmentation in July during the first part of holidays. I'm already super excited about my new breast.
What do you mean with "You don't take prisoners" I'm sure it is a current expression but it literally means nothing.
To answer your question about the size of my first set of implants, you're true. It will be very small implants. Be sure it's only a first step and I'm looking for several upgrades.
There's different reasons for my choice:
Most important thing for me is to have my breast done, not to have big breast. I definitely prefer a smaller breast with implants inside as a larger natural one;-) for my boyfriend, getting a breast augmentation shows that you take care of yourself. Having big breast is less important.
Then I want to keep control on the final result (I would love them just a bit disproportionate with my thin body frame, with a round shape, maximum projection) I want a small gap between so I need several surgeries to avoid the uni boobs complication. I don't want to have stretch marks so I need to enlarge them progressively. I want to continue to be able to run for a 10 miles twice a week.
And last but not least it's a bit of fetishism,for me and my boyfried: going under the knife, having a brand new breast... If I choose big implants for my first surgery I will deprive myself of these moments.
I stay eager and just want to enjoy all what I'm looking for.
Already performed:
To be performed:
-Diet+fitness

princess_dj

• Star Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1549
  • -Receive: 2700
  • boobie greed is all-encompassing
    • ClipTeez
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2015, 06:08:22 pm »
i genuinely wish you are able to enjoy these moments girl I was so hoping I would, but my recoveries were all pretty painful and very very slow to show off results, and complications on top, that they quickly turned into ordeals. I was also looking forward to the new and bigger feeling, but it never really happened for me, at least not for long until it turned into something painful. thankfully my experience isn't the norm, but its something to be aware.
your GND with fake boobs
find me on:
 my clipteez store
 twitter!
 instagram!

1000cc of boobie goodness ^_^

AAtoDD

• Thank You
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2015, 10:13:47 pm »
i genuinely wish you are able to enjoy these moments girl I was so hoping I would, but my recoveries were all pretty painful and very very slow to show off results, and complications on top, that they quickly turned into ordeals. I was also looking forward to the new and bigger feeling, but it never really happened for me, at least not for long until it turned into something painful. thankfully my experience isn't the norm, but its something to be aware.
Dear Princess,
Thank you for telling/remaindering me that everything doesn't always go as in dreams...
I know it can be very painful and I'm sorry it append to you.
Be reassured, I know it is not pleasant to have surgery.
I still think that if you get a new breast once, after the recovery, you can enjoy having a new breast once.
I can agree having several surgery and several recovery, to enjoy having a new breast several times.
To avoid finishing with XXL boobs (I want to keep my active life) and having several breast enhancements (increasing the size of implants) I need to begin with small implants.
Was it painful because of the surgery or because of the size of your implants and the stretching on your pockets? I thing you get 500cc for your first surgery and 900 and 1000cc for your second surgery. If the pain is due to the surgery, the best is to avoid to be "butchered". If the pain is due to the size of the implants, the best is to get small increase of the size.
Already performed:
To be performed:
-Diet+fitness

Tags: