Author Topic: Jordan Pryce  (Read 12205 times)

Anomen

• Thank You
  • -Given: 122
  • -Receive: 93
Re: Jordan Pryce
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2019, 08:50:09 pm »

The times I have fucked her, she has been a quite passive provider. Talks the talk though, but u need to take the initiative. Maybe she would be great as a sub...

Have her as my plan D today, but honestly Sloan Taylor (ex Skyler McKay), Platinum Cindy and Emma Louise are A B and C.

HBL

Tried to see Skyler back in April , managed to get a booking, arrived to destination, no reply to my texts, calls went straight to voicemail, dont know why she blocked me ... seems she does that to others as well...
Didnt know about Emma Louise, she might be a good alternative...
God i wish Chloe Lexus was still around, she was amazing !

lordlucan_uk

• Thank You
  • -Given: 24
  • -Receive: 1065
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2019, 10:27:23 pm »
She massively does it for me, but she can look terrible one moment Andy stunning the next

Also never going to be anything but passive and an average shag,  but those boobs are amazing

hugeboobslover

• Twitter
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 566
  • -Receive: 1211
    • My twitter
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2019, 11:22:27 pm »

The times I have fucked her, she has been a quite passive provider. Talks the talk though, but u need to take the initiative. Maybe she would be great as a sub...

Have her as my plan D today, but honestly Sloan Taylor (ex Skyler McKay), Platinum Cindy and Emma Louise are A B and C.

HBL

Tried to see Skyler back in April , managed to get a booking, arrived to destination, no reply to my texts, calls went straight to voicemail, dont know why she blocked me ... seems she does that to others as well...
Didnt know about Emma Louise, she might be a good alternative...
God i wish Chloe Lexus was still around, she was amazing !

I ended up with plan E today which was Sandy Lucious. However, 1050cc and a willing ass are not to sneeze at.

I agree with u about Chloe Lexus. I am a huge fan! Hopefully back soon!?!?

HBL

xxdavex

• Thank You
  • -Given: 8
  • -Receive: 27
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2019, 12:22:21 pm »
She got banged up for 5 years a while ago didn’t she? So with good behaviour she should back on the scene soon!

Tags: