Author Topic: New story published - Greed  (Read 16990 times)

El_Roy_1999

• Thank You
  • -Given: 70
  • -Receive: 168
New story published - Greed
« on: November 14, 2018, 09:50:49 am »
A story I was commissioned to write.

Greed
Erin and Monique have a fetish. Big asses. So, things escalate as Monique gets bigger and bigger ass implants, eventually becoming huge. That's it, basically. Enjoy!
This erotic fiction contains butt expansion. Massive butt expansion. All characters are at least 18 years old.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/906809

Preview:
Erin was sitting on the couch. She was tired, but since Monique had insisted and since it was her birthday, she tried her best to be attentive. Her girlfriend was a curvaceous, sensual woman, with beautiful hips and nice, if small breasts. She had this huge pile of frizzy, poofy hair, that dark, sun-kissed skin, her full lips … She loved her. Monique was wearing a robe right now, and she still looked amazingly sexy. Erin had been busy over the last month and they barely saw each other. She had done shift after shift after shift and she was exhausted. Still, just looking at Monique relaxed her and made her happy.
Her girlfriend brought her a yellow-frosted cupcake with a single candle and said:
“Happy birthday, love. Make a wish.”
Erin accepted it gratefully and blew out the candle.
“Thank you. That’s so nice of you. I know I haven’t exactly been around much lately, but …”
“No. That was perfect. It gave me time for your present.”
“My present? I get a present?”
“You definitely get a present. It was a lot of work.”
“Okay …”
“Get ready …”
“I am ready. For what …”
Her voice trailed off as Monique turned sideways and dropped the robe.
“Holy shit! What … What happened to your butt?”
The dark woman smiled:
“You like it?”
“Damn. Damn! How did this happen? What did you do?”
Indeed, Monique’s once cute little butt had grown bigger. A lot bigger. Gone were the two nice grapefruits. Instead, she now sported a pair of Honeydews. Also, her butt-cheeks were now way tighter and higher, their roundness hard to hide. Monique laid her hands on them and said:
“I got implants. Do you like them?”
“Like them? They look incredible!”
Monique was happy. It had been a gamble, but not much of one. She had been looking for Erin’s interests and her search history was pretty clear on that subject. Butts, butts, butts. The bigger, the better. After Erin spent a small fortune getting her that special vintage ring she had lost in a break-in years ago, she was due for a little extra. That ring had been her grandmother’s and not having it anymore had been terrible. When she came home and found an exhausted Erin lying on that same couch, with a note in her hand and the ring in its box on the floor, she had decided that this woman was her perfect mate.
And now, she could give her something in return.
Erin asked:
“So, can I touch them?”
“Oh, they’re all yours!”
She climbed on top of her, sitting on Erin’s lap. The pale woman’s hands immediately went to her butt.
“Wow. They’re so … squeezy. Not like fat, more like …”
“They’re siliconee. I got 500 ccs into each cheek.”
“Awesome. I can almost feel the implant.”
“I know. This is what makes it even crazier, don’t you think?”
Erin’s fingers were sinking into her flesh. Seeing her girl getting more and more turned on only made her hornier.
“And did it hurt?”
“Oh yes. It was really bad. I only yesterday got the okay for sitting on them. Imagine working lying on your chest all day.”
“I’d love that.”
“You say that now. But wait how it gets when you do it for four weeks straight!”
Erin brought the subject back up:
“I love them. They look great on you!”
“Want to get closer to them?”
“Sure!”

After a bit of shuffling, Erin was lying down on the couch, her curvaceous girlfriend above her. Her hands were practically glued to Monique’s enhanced butt. She kneaded and squeezed her cheeks, impressed by their size. Then, the curvy woman leaned back and pulled up her shirt, revealing her lacy “I need sex tonight” bra. Erin grinned:
“I see what you’re up to. Let’s get that thing off your chest, shall we?”
She undid its front clasp and Monique’s perky breasts jumped out of her bra. The dark girl put her hands on her butt and said:
“Wow. I still can’t believe how big it got. Of course, when my ass was all fresh from the surgery, it was way bigger. Because of the swelling …”
She could see that this was only making Erin hornier, so she dropped down and helped her out of her blouse. Erin had way smaller tits, cute little B-cups, with freckles and hard nipples. Monique gave them a little pull. The blond girl winced.
“Hey! Be careful with them.”
Monique pouted mockingly:
“After all the pain I went through to get those big, sexy butt-cheeks, you deny me this simple pleasure …”
“You’re talking of pleasure? Then get out of your pants!”
The curly-haired woman blew a raspberry and started wiggling out of her pants.
“This is difficult. I think I’m going to need your hands to get them over my big ass …”
Erin obliged, sleeping her long fingers into her girl’s shorts and peeling them off. She felt the tight fabric around Monique’s  magnificent butt. By now, she was so incredibly horny, she couldn’t stop herself.
With a sudden twist, she sent Monique to the ground. Thankfully, the sofa was low and the carpet was thick. Monique tried to get up, but in that moment, Erin grabbed her ass and lifted it up, making her legs wiggle in the air. Her horniness released some hidden burst of strength and there she was, her girl’s glorious butt right in front of her and her throbbing, wet pussy at the right level.
Monique squealed:
“What are you doing? Hey! Hey … Damn it, don’t stop, this is good …”
The curvy girl could feel her wife’s tongue run over her cunt lips, to her clit and back. She could feel Erin’s face against her incredible butt and she felt amazing. The other woman was completely at her mercy and this turned her on like no tomorrow.
Getting that ass had been worth the pain. She wondered what it would feel like to show it off …

Erin was getting ready for their night out. She usually dressed casually, preferring to go with a simple pants and shirt combo or a nice dress. With her figure, that was usually for the best. Monique, however, tended to up the ante considerably. She was usually pro dress and would flaunt what she had. Right now, she was in the bathroom, finishing her make-up. That was another thing: Erin was usually happy with a touch of mascara and maybe some concealer if she had trouble with her skin, but that was it. Monique, on the other hand, had an entire little cupboard completely dedicated to her beauty needs. Right now, the hair dryer was droning. This would take a while.
The slim blonde looked at the outfit Monique had chosen for her. It was nice, but maybe a little too much for her. A cute navy blue neckholder dress with white polka dots and some surprisingly high heels. Two inches, but Erin was used to flats.
The dryer stopped. She nodded to herself and went to work. That’s when Monique’s phone rang. She picked it up and shouted:
“Monique! It’s Daryl!”
“I can’t talk to him now. Just ask him what he wants, I’ll call him back!”
Erin did as she was asked, then stood there with the phone in her hand. Suddenly, she had a wicked little thought. She quickly unlocked her girl’s phone. Some other device sprang to life in the bath. The sound was pretty brutal. The blond girl looked at Monique’s search history. She knew this was a bad thing to do, but she usually enjoyed what she discovered there. Also, she loved the thrill.
Oh.
Wow.
Erin blushed. That was … amazing. It was just one massive series of butt videos. Girls twerking, girls walking swinging their big hips, girls clapping their butts, girls belly-dancing and making their butts jump. There were tutorials, there were videos showing off the various techniques and there were outfits. Erin bit her lip. Holy shit. Those were amazing …
She could feel herself get wet. One of the videos showed a woman describing her various butt augmentations. Erin stared at the pictures of her ass. That was incredible! Each of her butt-cheeks was the size of a soccer ball. She realized she was shaking. She had been looking at butts all her adult life, she had been watching movies and everything, but she had never expected that Monique would go all in. Also, damn! That girl had found stuff that was way more extreme than she had ever expected.
She was about to watch another video of a stripper gyrating her gigantic hips and clapping her cheeks in front of a crowd of super-horny guys when she realized that she still wasn’t dressed. She put the phone away, desperate to remember the stripper’s name and quickly put on her clothes.
The moment she was ready, Monique emerged from the bath like Venus from the Sea in a cloud of mist.
“Fuck …”
Monique grinned:
“Maybe later. Nah. Certainly later.”
She was incredible. She wore a beautiful and surprisingly frilly blouse and the tightest and shortest hotpants Erin had ever seen. They were stretched tight over her round fake buttocks and they were amazing.
The blonde swallowed. Holy crap. This was amazing. She wanted to embrace her right away, to sink her fingers into those incredible cheeks, to kiss her and lick her and make her cum again and again. She wanted to worship this amazing butt. Seriously, she almost passed out.
The curvy goddess was all smiles:
“You like?”
“I love it. I love you. I … Just show me your ass!”
Her girlfriend obliged and did a pin-up pose, bending forward and poking her fake butt out while looking all innocently surprised. Erin had to stop herself from just being all hands and getting stuck to her.
Then Monique said:
“But wait. There is more.”
With these words, she produced a pair of four inch heels and put them on. Now two things happened. First, she was at Erin’s height now. That was nice. But second, and that was even more impressive, the heels bunched her calves up, tightened her hamstrings and gave her butt just that little extra pang.
Erin’s mouth hung open. Monique waved her hand in front of her and asked:
“Anybody home?”

Once she recovered, they were on their way. The trip to the party was a show by itself. The guy in the taxi desperately tried to catch a glimpse of Monique’s ass, the bouncer was all eyes and the whole situation just seemed to escalate further and further. As she entered the club, swinging her enhanced hips and feeling the other guests’ eyes on her, Monique was glowing. Erin grabbed the opportunity by the ass and pinched her girl’s cheek to make sure that everybody understood whose she was.
Once they had a couple of drinks, Erin kinda lost her inhibitions and they ended up making out at the bar, eventually forcing the barkeeper to suggest them getting a room. The curvy woman licked her lips and said:
“Let’s dance! We can continue turning on everybody later!”
They hit the dance floor and went crazy. Erin wasn’t used to being at the center of attention, and frankly, she was only at its periphery, but seeing her cute goddess swing her ass and tease everybody was just amazing.
Later on, they stumbled out of the club, exhausted, horny and happy. Monique shouted:
“I should have gotten my ass done years ago! Fuck this, I’m a fucking sex goddess! I love it!”
She slapped her cheek and kissed Erin on the mouth in the most sloppy way. The two women embraced and Monique grabbed her girl’s hands and put them on her butt.
“Squeeze ‘em, girl! I want to feel them!”

tor83

• Thank You
  • -Given: 72
  • -Receive: 81
Re: New story published - Greed
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2018, 10:12:50 pm »
You deliver good stuff. Sometimes I wish your stories were longer.

El_Roy_1999

• Thank You
  • -Given: 70
  • -Receive: 168
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2018, 11:15:18 pm »
You deliver good stuff. Sometimes I wish your stories were longer.

Thank you very much!

glumuz

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 10
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2018, 06:40:36 pm »
I must second this sentiment. I couldn't be happier with this story

jakes21

• Thank You
  • -Given: 439
  • -Receive: 37