Author Topic: Barbies with big boobs in Berlin  (Read 7197 times)

hugeboobslover

• Twitter
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 566
  • -Receive: 1211
    • My twitter
Barbies with big boobs in Berlin
« on: September 14, 2018, 01:29:10 pm »
I am going to Berlin for a big boob weekend. Booked Nova Nice / Jenna for a few seshs already. Given she is 2000cc now, I will be in heaven. Will spend quite some time at Artemis looking for other fake boob talent, hopefully with some blown up lips and heavily tattooed as well. I love having sex in the public areas read the kinos. Jenna is fine with that, some others only offer blow jobs in public and not full sex.

I will also see what the scene at Oranienburge strasse and Kurfursten strasse offer. Know it at least there used to be quite a lot of barbies. Find it arousing to prowl around.

Haven’t decided if I will do any incalls. I have done Kitty Core in the past in Berlin. She seems to be around and is hot. Good service too? Any other suggestions?

Not sure about the other clubs either, Insomnia, Airport Girls etc. The quality of girls and mostly naturals don’t seem worth it. Am I right?

HBL
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 10:04:05 am by hugeboobslover »

Alucard 2346

• Thank You
  • -Given: 27
  • -Receive: 105
Re: Barbies with big boobs in Berlin
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2018, 05:23:47 pm »
i don`t know if you mean this weekend but when you do:
https://www.kaufmich.com/MilaDeutsch
visited Mila when she was in Bremen she has a perfect body  100%accurate photos is very nice you can talk to her about almost anything. As said she`s only till monday in berlin
https://www.kaufmich.com/Tanjaxxx96
visited her when she named herself stefanie you can google about it. When i visited her she was a little bit shy but her servies is very good
Alexababe is stationed in berlin too never visited her but the reviews aren`t that good so see for yourself
big (fake boobs) and big bikes my favourite things on this world

hugeboobslover

• Twitter
  • Thank You
    • My twitter
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2018, 06:50:37 pm »
i don`t know if you mean this weekend but when you do:
https://www.kaufmich.com/MilaDeutsch
visited Mila when she was in Bremen she has a perfect body  100%accurate photos is very nice you can talk to her about almost anything. As said she`s only till monday in berlin
visited her when she named herself stefanie you can google about it. When i visited her she was a little bit shy but her servies is very good
Alexababe is stationed in berlin too never visited her but the reviews aren`t that good so see for yourself

Thanks Alucard, both looks fucking hot!

Mila seems to be in Friedrichhafen at the moment though, will try to test drive Tanya.

I have seen Alexa babe a few times, but felt she was well passed her prime already 5 years ago.

HBL

« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 10:04:46 am by hugeboobslover »

Bimbolover52

• Thank You
  • -Given: 45
  • -Receive: 71
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2018, 07:10:38 pm »

christian0001

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 8
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2018, 08:12:31 pm »
visited her when she named herself stefanie you can google about it.

How can I google her when she was called Stefanie?

Nobody14

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1113
  • -Receive: 3164
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2018, 12:28:28 am »
Does the rld Oranienburgerstr. and Kurfürstenstr. still exist ?
I thought the City had forbidden any rld activities in those streets few years ago. I red in the newspapers police had cleaned up the hole area...or did the ladies already came back ?

You can also take a look at berlinintim.de
Perhaps You are lucky and some good ladies posted there.
Kitty Core seems to be in the City
https://www.berlinintim.de/gastmodell-kitty_core-44470.html?t=Xr0OW
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 12:38:45 am by Nobody14 »

hugeboobslover

• Twitter
  • Thank You
    • My twitter
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2018, 10:23:16 am »
Hey, day one was purely Artemis or read Nova Nice with a few tattooed fake boobed East European blondes with 700-900cc implants thrown in for variation.

Nova is out of this world. The projection of her 2000cc juggs is just unbelievable. So spherical and rock hard. The pumped up lips and ass complete the picture. Service and "niceness" are outstanding too.

Artemis delivers with so much fake boobs and barbie looks. However, I don't think anyone except Nova Nice pushed above 1000cc. Difficult to get really excited about the other girls when Nova Nice sweeps the floor.

Also difficult to justify going somewhere else, if it sex is conveniently is on tap at Artemis.

HBL

Nobody14

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1113
  • -Receive: 3164
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2018, 12:26:30 pm »
I think you are right. Artemis has no other ladies with boobs bigger than 1000cc. I have red that in the past there was an other one with 1500cc - i think it was Kim Medusa - but she left.

But if you are just looking for 'barbie' ladies and dont care monster tits Artemis is the right place to go in Berlin :
huge amount of fake tits, fake lips, fake butts and fake blond hair colours...lol
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 12:30:23 pm by Nobody14 »

Opti

• Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 13
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2018, 11:18:06 pm »
I'm not 100% sure, but I think that Nova Nice worked at sexintheciti.de many years ago before she worked at Artemis. The girls there have nice big breasts even though they are not that massive.

EZK123

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1535
  • -Receive: 2065
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2018, 07:09:44 pm »
I'm not 100% sure, but I think that Nova Nice worked at sexintheciti.de many years ago before she worked at Artemis. The girls there have nice big breasts even though they are not that massive.
What's the price range there?

EZK123

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1535
  • -Receive: 2065
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2018, 07:14:43 pm »
Does the rld Oranienburgerstr. and Kurfürstenstr. still exist ?
I thought the City had forbidden any rld activities in those streets few years ago. I red in the newspapers police had cleaned up the hole area...or did the ladies already came back ?
When I went there a couple years ago (November 2016) there were still hotties fishing up prey on the street. Talked to a nice lady named Lucy with probably the biggest titties, who said was having them enhanced further that next year. Any news on the scene?
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 07:16:57 pm by EZK123 »

Jerboa

• Thank You
  • -Given: 109
  • -Receive: 403
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2018, 01:40:15 am »
HB what other girls at Artemis did you go with? Yes none are anywhere close to Jenna in size, I wouldn't bother with Oranienburg Str if I was you, yes some hot barbies, but most only look for clueless tourists and upsell.

Opti

• Thank You
  • -Given: 9
  • -Receive: 13
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2018, 02:17:02 am »
What's the price range there?
It has been quite a while since I've been there, but it was 80 € for half an hour and 130 € for one hour. An extra like anal would cost 20 € extra.

Tags: