Author Topic: Mya Le  (Read 164973 times)

IDontExist

• Thank You
  • -Given: 40
  • -Receive: 84
Re: Mya Le
« Reply #90 on: October 25, 2017, 12:01:47 am »
It appears she deleted the "I hate my boobs" video. I guess that's good news.

I came across an interesting clip where she says she was almost kidnapped. https://youtu.be/Z0L79DQqzzo?t=3m32s

In the clip she's sitting alone at the side of the road after a wedding when someone drives by and asks if she's lost.

One of her main reasons for hating her breasts was that strangers were following her, and someone even grabbed her. I don't want to diminish her feelings of discomfort out in public, but I wonder how often she's jumping to conclusions.

In the video clip from the wedding, it appears she misjudged something innocent as a creepy interaction. The driver saw someone at the side of the in a fancy dress, sitting alone, looking a little distressed, and decided to ask if she was lost. When she said "No" he drove off. I'm not going to challenge her when she says she was grabbed or stocked, but I wonder how many times when she thinks she was being followed that she actually was jumping to conclusions because she knows she's attractive.

Again, I say this not to diminish the fact that feels uncomfortable out in public. I hope begins to feel comfortable in her own skin again. I'm also not saying that she should be OK with people grabbing her. I just think that she would probably feel better if she stopped viewing normal interactions as threats.

Arie

• Thank You
  • -Given: 1813
  • -Receive: 1722
« Reply #91 on: October 25, 2017, 12:58:36 am »
I wonder how this will develop. Most important thing ofc. is her being happy! I do feel she is the type of girl who downsizes and then the boobie greed returns with a vengeance, making her end up even bigger than before...
General laws of fake boobage:
1) Fake boobs should not bring unnecessary health risks
2) Fake boobs should look as beautiful as possible, unless this breaks rule 1
3) Fake boobs should be as big as possible, unless this breaks rules 1 and 2

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6003
  • -Receive: 7231
« Reply #92 on: October 26, 2017, 01:15:52 am »
It appears she deleted the "I hate my boobs" video. I guess that's good news.

I came across an interesting clip where she says she was almost kidnapped. https://youtu.be/Z0L79DQqzzo?t=3m32s

In the clip she's sitting alone at the side of the road after a wedding when someone drives by and asks if she's lost.

One of her main reasons for hating her breasts was that strangers were following her, and someone even grabbed her. I don't want to diminish her feelings of discomfort out in public, but I wonder how often she's jumping to conclusions.

In the video clip from the wedding, it appears she misjudged something innocent as a creepy interaction. The driver saw someone at the side of the in a fancy dress, sitting alone, looking a little distressed, and decided to ask if she was lost. When she said "No" he drove off. I'm not going to challenge her when she says she was grabbed or stocked, but I wonder how many times when she thinks she was being followed that she actually was jumping to conclusions because she knows she's attractive.

Again, I say this not to diminish the fact that feels uncomfortable out in public. I hope begins to feel comfortable in her own skin again. I'm also not saying that she should be OK with people grabbing her. I just think that she would probably feel better if she stopped viewing normal interactions as threats.

It seems she's over-aware of herself and sees things that aren't there.
My gf had a similar period for a while after she got her augmentation, every person looking even slightly in her direction was considered to be staring at her in a creepy/weird way.
I tried to pay attention to it, and really there was nothing going on, just people going about their lives just looking around. Of course she gets a regular glance of some guy, but that wasn't anything special to her, it happened with every women i walked with in public, family, girlfriend, augmented or not.

LookingForMyBimbo

• Thank You
  • -Given: 54
  • -Receive: 38
    • Looking For My Bimbo
« Reply #93 on: November 15, 2017, 07:14:31 am »
I'm just discovering this beautiful woman now, but half the youtube links in this thread have been deleted.  Does anyone know if they're anywhere else?
I'm looking for my bimbo. I love fun, happy girls into high heels, short skirts, and massive fake tits. Plastic makes perfect.

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #94 on: November 15, 2017, 02:07:28 pm »
Unfortunately not it seems from people asking before

puma419

• notnewbie
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 5
« Reply #95 on: November 22, 2017, 01:19:10 am »
I'm just discovering this beautiful woman now, but half the youtube links in this thread have been deleted.  Does anyone know if they're anywhere else?

I so hope someone who saved them posts the videos one day!

smoothie4564

• Thank You
  • -Given: 324
  • -Receive: 381
« Reply #96 on: November 23, 2017, 05:19:33 am »

Here are all the videos that I saved on my computer. They're not all of the ones that she has ever uploaded to her YouTube page, but it's all the ones that I felt were worth keeping at the time they were available. Enjoy:

First Augmentation: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/e9xzd9kfr6s5shw/AACleVxK32c-EoXvR0ACXn_Ma?dl=0

Second Augmentation: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qlsf9w19kcgr189/AACGM5vyhojSQn0EfyAgtpDIa?dl=0
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 05:26:05 am by smoothie4564 »

puma419

• notnewbie
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 5
« Reply #97 on: November 25, 2017, 08:59:04 am »

Here are all the videos that I saved on my computer. They're not all of the ones that she has ever uploaded to her YouTube page, but it's all the ones that I felt were worth keeping at the time they were available. Enjoy:

First Augmentation: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/e9xzd9kfr6s5shw/AACleVxK32c-EoXvR0ACXn_Ma?dl=0

Second Augmentation: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qlsf9w19kcgr189/AACGM5vyhojSQn0EfyAgtpDIa?dl=0

Awesome! Thanks a ton!

monsieurartois

• Thank You
  • -Given: 553
  • -Receive: 6079
  • i ♥ b( . )( . )bs
« Reply #98 on: November 25, 2017, 06:01:07 pm »

Heh, you got your wish -- in one day!   ;D  Many thanks Smoothie4564!
Mya is so great, I wish she still loved her awesome boobs.

MasterBoul

• Thank You
  • -Given: 13
  • -Receive: 57
« Reply #99 on: November 25, 2017, 07:17:54 pm »

Thanks for sharing!  ;D

In the 6-month post-op video, she measures one of them and it comes out at 30 inches!
That number seems way too high. 
I was thinking maybe it was actually 30 cm, but that's quite small.

Any ideas?

macc

• Thank You
  • -Given: 6377
  • -Receive: 3593
Re: HeyML / Mya
« Reply #100 on: January 12, 2018, 10:03:52 am »

KwukDuck

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 6003
  • -Receive: 7231
« Reply #101 on: January 12, 2018, 03:35:52 pm »
I saved a lot of her videos.  ::)

Arie

• Thank You
« Reply #102 on: January 12, 2018, 10:13:47 pm »
Saw there is another tiny thread here. How do people feel about the new vids? When I was hoping she’d return to uploading her current videos wasn’t exactly what I meant. She used to be all about outfits and make-up and even tho her outfits weren’t always my prefered style she looked like she cared. Now she looks sloppy really... It’s fine, ahe should look however she wants to, but for me I followed her for her looks, her bubbly personality and ofc. the implant talk. Now all that is gone I don’t really get excited fir a new vid.

If she is happy like this it’s fine, in fact it’s super important, I think we all want her to be happy, but is she tho?

Daddy Vlad

• your grace
  • Donor
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 315
  • -Receive: 1419
    • Fetlife
« Reply #103 on: January 13, 2018, 12:33:20 am »

Thanks for sharing!  ;D

In the 6-month post-op video, she measures one of them and it comes out at 30 inches!
That number seems way too high. 
I was thinking maybe it was actually 30 cm, but that's quite small.

Any ideas?

That's 12 inches... kind of an arbitrary measurement though, since it depends on where you think the implant ends and armpit begins. We measured 13 with 700cc and 14 with 1400cc... it's clearly not a good indicator of anything except relative progress.

Lanton

• Thank You
  • -Given: 162
  • -Receive: 30
« Reply #104 on: January 13, 2018, 08:11:17 am »
Seems like she imploded, posted a video stating she hated her implants and were over them, and then pulled it down. I wonder if she actually was explanted in recent vids vs loose clothing. While I fully support happiness and health, for selfish reasons this was heartbreaking.

Tags: silicone 750cc